π—–π—›π—˜π—₯π—₯𝗬 π—•π—Ÿπ—’π—¦π—¦π—’π— π—¦...

By joonezraa

taekook oneshot stories (top tae and bott kook duh) it's cringey in the beginning due to fetus writing, but i... More

My Psychopathic self
You are my Vision
Soul Swap
The Truth is finally told
Stolen Love
What will they say?
Still with you
Fight for love (Part-1)
Fight for love (Part-2)
1k special!!!
Mosquitae
Dying in your arms
Tom and Jerry
Lyrics prank
Otsukare
Read your mind like a book
Haunted love
Drive slow
Drive slow :: 2
"The Lies you said."
Angels like you
Past Lives
Handsome cops
Villain
bleeding roses

Haunted love :: 2

613 34 19
By joonezraa

shout out to JeonIan0109 BangtansIconicLaugh daddytaelovebabykoo BTS_F7 these pretty people for the request <33

and i'm extremely sorry for being so late, forgive your author this time

w a r n i n g :: there's a lot of imaginative stuff mentioned in this story. they might not make any sense, please remember that this is just a fanfiction.

happy reading ☕

❥❥❥

"Welcome home, Jungkookie."

"Stop, that's creepy."

"I am creepy, little baby."

"Baby? Since when I'm a baby for you, huh? And for your information, I'm not little. I'm a grown ass man."

"But you're shorter than me."

"Oh my gosh, will you shut up about it? I'm just a few inches shorter than you, don't need to be dramatic." He said as he dragged his luggage along with him.

"Oh, please, allow me." Taehyung said, taking the luggage from his hold.

"Wow, you're a gentleman ghost."

"Stop addressing me like that." He growled with a deep voice, which made jungkook to stop on his tracks, looking at him with his wide doe eyes.

He won't lie, that scared him a little. It did give him chills.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Taehyung apologized immediately seeing the scared boy.

Seeing how the elder's eyes softened, jungkook let out a giggle making the taller male sigh with a smile of relief.

"Who said I was scared, dummy? I wasn't."

"Oh, really? Doesn't look so to me." He rose an eyebrow at the smaller boy, who seemed to wander around the hallway, and settling down on a big sofa.

"Jeon Jungkook is never scared."

"Oh come on!"

"I didn't say that. It's all over the news."

"Well, the credits goes to me. Since I'm nice to you, you aren't scared of me. If I was not, the great Jeon Jungkook will be scared."

"Shut it Kim. And sit down next to me. My neck hurts." He said slightly massaging his own neck. Since taehyung was behind him, he couldn't stay in the turning position for so long.

Taehyung came closer and started to massage his neck. But Jungkook grabbed his hands and started to look at his fingers, more like scrutinizing.

"What?" Taehyung inquired, looking at him weirdly.

"Well, I thought you'd have long black nails like I've seen in the movies. But yours is neat and clean with no nails at all. Are you perhaps a human, and you're lying to me?"

"Not all you see in the movies are real. There's a lot you don't know about me and my nature. But don't worry, you're just about to find out." Taehyung said taking a seat next to him.

"I can't wait."

"You're one curious little thing." Jungkook just giggled at that, cutely.

"You have a bunny teeth. You look like a bunny, you know that?"

"Lots of people say."

"Adorable."

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Talking to you, and moving in, in this house. Though we both are completely different."

"Oh, you have no idea." Tae said coming closer.

"W-What do you mean?" He said backing away slowly, as tae kept getting closer.

"Gotcha!!" He said tickling the other cruelly.

After their little tickling session, jungkook opened his mouth to say something, little hesitant. He didn't know if it was right to ask taehyung this, not sure of his reaction.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"If all of you and your family members are dead, then why are you the only one here? Where are your family?"

"Oh Jungkookie, there's a lot of things you don't know of, about our world. They're not here, that's all I can give you."

"Yes, I don't know about all these things. That's why I wanna know. Tell me what happened to them."

"I'd rather have you not to ask about it."

"If that's making you uncomfortable or sad, I would back away."

"Pfft. Sad? Not at all. I just- don't want you to think stuffs about me."

"You know I won't." Okay, that did something to him.

"Some just didn't wanna stay here. They didn't like to stay."

"The rest?"

"I made them disappear." Taehyung heard a gasp as soon as the words left his mouth. This is exactly why he refused to say.

"Turns out no one ever was loyal to me; things I came to know after I got killed. I let the loyal ones go, they didn't wanna stay here anyways. And I made the venom ones disappear."

"H-How?"

"Don't be scared of me Jungkookie. I will never hurt you. And, I would prefer not to say how I made them gone. You don't wanna know."

"I understand. Won't force you again."

"Thanks for that, little boy. You know, though as a family, I hated to do that to them, but I felt the need to protect myself. So I used my power to defend me." Taehyung said to make the boy understand that he's not evil.

They were troubling the poor boy even after their death? Must be horrible.

Jungkook nodded understandingly.

"Powers, you say?"

Taehyung chuckled before saying, "Like I said, you have no idea about me. Not all ghosts are disgustingly ugly, not all of 'em don't have the power to lift an object, not all of them are nothing but a mere air."

"That's interesting. But I'm really hungry. Lemme go make something for us."

"I can't eat." Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh?"

"I'll watch you eat. It'll make me full."

"Man you sound like my dad." Jungkook giggled seeing tae's reaction to that.

Jungkook ate his breakfast.

They spent some time together, wandering around the whole house and playing together in the garden.

It was time to sleep.

"You can choose any room you want. You can take my room too, it's the biggest one. If you'll feel uncomfortable that I will be there too, then you can choose any other room."

"Wow what a gentleman ghost. I'll stay with you in your room. If that's okay with you."

Taehyung gave a fake glare to the bunny as he called him a ghost again. But hey, jungkook is scared of nothing. He just giggled and pinched his bread cheeks.

Taehyung looked quite surprised at the action. But he felt giddy none the less.

"It's a pleasure. Please," He made space for the other to walk in.

Jungkook got in the room, and remembered the lovely nightmare he had a few days ago.

"I'll go take a bath." Jungkook said, and Taehyung nodded, leading him to the bathroom.

"You can't peek in using your ghost privileges."

"Woah, what did you think of me? I won't." Taehyung laughed.

"Because no one can resist me. I hide some good stuff in here." Hw said pointing towards his clothes. Taehyung laughed his ass out. Jungkook was shameless, and he loved it.

"Fine, I won't look at your good stuff. You can go in and bath safely."

Jungkook gave a savage look and went in, relaxing himself with a hot bath.

The moment he came out of the shower, he looked for tae but he was nowhere to be found.

He noticed the door of the balcony was open, which tempted him to get there. He went inside, stuck at the beautiful view of the night sky.

He took a seat, admiring the sky, when he felt a present beside him.

"You forgot about me, hm?" He heard tae say, as he giggled.

Jungkook tapped on the seat beside him, asking him to sit.

Jungkook's eyes literally sparkled at the reflection of the light from the stars. His eyes had so many stars in them. Heck he had a whole galaxy. And Taehyung was living for it.

He was admiring how ethereal Jungkook looked under the night sky.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Jungkook asked to the now lost taehyung. He was lost in the galaxy of his pretty doe eyes.

"Very." No words were exchanged after that. Both falling into a deep yet comforting silence, staring at the night sky decorated by stars and moon. The moon looked exceptionally beautiful tonight.
(moon, tonight..man this makes me miss jinnie more😭)

Taehyung decided to break it after a little while.

"Why did you decide to come here?"

Jungkook looked at him and returned his gaze back to the sky with a sly smile.

"I wanted to."

"Why did you wanted to? I was here all by myself, suffocating at my loneliness. But then you came, lighting everything. But why did you have to light my empty life while you can live a better one?"

"There's no better one for me." Taehyung sighed. This guy isn't saying.

❥❥❥

"Stop!! You stupid ghost!!" Jungkook said giggling while he got attacked by taehyung with water.

It was the next morning, they were watering the plants when Jungkook decided to water taehyung too, which is why he had to face the consequences.

They were all wet, when Jungkook squinted in eyebrows at tae.

"How do ghosts get wet?" Taehyung looked at him with a shocked expression.

"Um, I don't know."

He does, doesn't he? He's lying.

Jungkook just shrugged, continuing to water the plants. And Taehyung have come to the conclusion that jungkook loves plants.

"Namjoon hyung has this flower. I cried to him to give me that, and he did! He's so lovely. This one always reminds me of him." Gguk said giggling.

And Taehyung looked at him for a minute, he felt a slight discomfort.

Is that his boyfriend? Why was he so sad about that? Is he starting to love a human now. No, he can't.

You don't love him now, do you? Then don't ask it. Don't, don't.

"Who is that, namjoon?" Okay I did.

"He's my friend, and he works with me. His company and I do collaborations often."

Taehyung nodded, and inched closer to him as jungkook continued to talk about him.

He was drawn to him. And he knew why. Though he's a human, he felt a spark inside him whenever he's with him.

It's very strange that he knew why, but Jungkook doesn't.

❥❥❥

It's been a few weeks since the both of them started to live together. And the warm feeling in Taehyung's heart started.

He knew he needed to stay away from him. But he can't. It's too hard.

It's the day when they both decided to have their date night. Like a human to ghost friendly date.

Taehyung set up all the arrangements in their rooftop.

It didn't come out as a friendship date though, but it was beautiful.

Jungkook walked up there, noticing the beautiful decoration, and some food was kept there, for him to eat.

It looked so romantic. But Jungkook, usually of how shameless he is, didn't say anything about this. About how it looked more like a romantic date. He just wore a shy smile on his face, with taehyung staring at him with awe.

"Taehyungie you're the best!! This is so beautiful! But I'm dressed in a pajama, it feels weird. Like I'm under dressed."

"Doesn't matter. What matters is that your comfortable." Jungkook attacked him with a giggle yet again, and sat down, taehyung following him shortly.

Jungkook moaned at the taste of the rich korean food taehyung made. Taehyung heart felt content at that.

(what did you think you dirty minded 😏)

"The moon looks beautiful tonight." Jungkook commented.

"So do you."

Both of them were staring at each other with love and adoration. Neither of them felt awkward, 'cause both of them felt a purpose of staring at each other.

Taehyung forgot all his boundaries and restrictions as he inched closer to him, staring at his plump lips which were glistening with wetness.

Jungkook was staring back at his thin yet juicy lips, getting closer as well. They were so close till either of them can feel their breath against each other.

"Can I?"

Jungkook submitted, and nodded to him. The next moment he knew, his lips were captured by another soft pair of lips, devouring him.

The kiss lasted longer than either of them expected, and they pulled away, panting softly.

"Fuck, I love you." Jungkook cursed out, voicing out his feelings for the elder, who was taken aback by the confession.

"I know it sounds weird but, I just said what I said. I can't hold things in. I'm sorry if you'll be weirded out by me." Kook said knowing that a human can't fall in love with a ghost. Or is it what the truth is?

"J-Jungkook, look, it's w-wrong. Y-You- we can't. I can't." Taehyung said grabbing his hair.

"W-Why not?" Jungkook asked, rather with a slight anger. He knew it was not normal, but still decided to ask 'cause he felt the way taehyung was looking at him.

"You don't like me?" He questioned again. Taehyung didn't have the heart to lie to him. "Tell me tae, just give me the damn answer and say that you don't love me. I won't force you or anything."

"I do. I fucking do!! But you don't deserve me. You deserve much better dammit!"

"And why do you think so? You love me, and I love you. Isn't that enough?!"

"I'm not human. That should be enough. I can't ruin your life like this."

"If getting your love means ruining my own life, then fuck it!! Let's ruin it. Together." Jungkook looked at him with hope in his eyes. Tae knew he wasn't lying.

"You're not a ghost, are you?" Jungkook gave a bitter smirk. Taehyung looked at him stunned.

"H-How?"

"I just know it taehyung. You are definitely not a human. But not a ghost too, am I right? You are different. I just felt it, I have no idea why." But taehyung has.

"You are my soulmate."

"What?" Jungkook looked dead confused.

"You are my soulmate jungkook. We're meant to be together. That's how you could tell. I'm half a ghost, half a vampire."

Jungkook was too stunned to speak. Two new shocking informations at one sentence!?

"No way..."

"Yes. I couldn't find my soulmate when I was alive. I was half a human and a vampire back then. But I couldn't find my soulmate, and that was one of the reasons everyone was behind me. I got killed. We are never complete without our soulmates. That's why I died though I was a vampire."

"Since vampires never die, you're half dead and half vampire?"

"Yes. That's why I can't eat normal foods that you eat. I thirst only for blood."

Jungkook gulped at that. "That's why you were so different..."

"That's why I didn't wanna bring you into my complicated life. Look, you're a sweetheart, and you deserve to live a normal life."

"What's wrong in this?!"

"Jungkook, you don't understand. Why do you think you were drawn to this house? Why do you think you were suddenly attracted and tempted to get in here? It's because me, your soulmate is in here, waiting for you for years."

"Then why are you pushing me away you bipolar bitch?"

"Yah, let me complete first. We both were attracted to each other and felt like we knew each other for years. It's because we're soulmates. But that's not it. The misery I'm in, that being trapped as a ghost and not being able to do certain things like you do, and all that...I can be released by you."

"Me?! How?" Jungkook looked at him with curiosity.

"Like I said, we are incomplete without our soulmates. A ghost-vampire person like me will go back to their old form; that is as a human-vampire, when we mate with our soulmates."

"Like, you mean seggs?" There he is, shameless bunny. Taehyung laughed, "Yes."

"And I didn't wanna make your life complicated-"

"Oh my gosh stupid!! I love you. We are soulmates, oh gosh this sounds like a weird fairytale. I can't believe this, but yes!! I love you. I can't stay away from my soulmate no matter what. Now stop your nonsense and be my boyfriend."

Taehyung laughed at the little adorable speech. "Excuse me? You're laughing now?"

"No, little. It's just that, you're adorable." Taehyung suddenly teared up. "What happened taehyungie?"

"No one ever gave me this love. I was longing for this in this lonely cold place."

"Omo, you really are bipolar. You laughed two minutes ago and now you're crying like a baby." Jungkook said making taehyung to laugh. "And it won't be cold anymore. This will be our home."

Taehyung pecked his pillow like lips, and started, "Don't worry, we don't have to hurry anything. We will get to know each other more slowly, and spend time with each other. If you didn't like me, you can leave-"

"But I already fell for you." Taehyung hugged his cute human, whispering a thousand 'I love yous'.

They both slept, cuddling each other. Taehyung didn't feel cold that night.

❥❥❥

;; dramatic time skip ;;

"Can't you dress him up? I'm taking a bath!! Look he's crying." Jungkook's faint voice echoed from the bathroom.

Taehyung whined lazily, and dressed their 2 years old baby taegguk. He looked at him with heart eyes.

"Papa is bathing! Should dada go inside and help him?" He asked, as his baby boy giggled.

"Is that a yes, hm?" He asked in a baby voice making taegguk break into more adorable giggles.

Taehyung felt so happy looking at his baby. A year later of their confessions, they got married, and was blessed with an adorable baby boy.

(it was a simple marriage with not many people. i didn't want to add much details about his parents and all, hope u understand)

Their mansion looked nothing like haunted, though it looked scary at times, it's mostly filled with his two adorable babies' giggles and his heart-content laughs.

"Taehyungie! I forgot my towel, please hand them to me." Jungkook yelled from inside the bathroom.

Taehyung immediately rushed to get the towel, trying to peek in while handing them to him. But Jungkook hit his nose with a shampoo, and giggled.

Taehyung whined. "I've seen you plenty of times already. Why are you like this."

"Don't talk like that infront of the baby." Gguk warned him.

Taehyung gave a mischievous look and ran away. If only he knew what he was talking before with their baby.

Jungkook came out, dressed in a pajama. All the three of them, the little family, were dressed in a cute matching pajama.

"Oh my gosh we're so cute!" Taehyung said gasping dramatically. "Right taeggukie? My baby." He carried their little baby as jungkook kissed him in the cheeks.

Today was a special day for the family. Jungkook was the one who set up a night date for them. It was a romantic date. Only this time, taegguk will join them too.

They had to be a little careful since taegguk will be joining them too. So jungkook chose the balcony.

Taehyung walked to the balcony, with taegguk in his arms, and jungkook by his side.

"Here we are!! Papa has a beautiful taste, isn't it baby?" Jungkook giggled. "It's beautiful baby. Thank you love, for making everything special." He kissed jungkook in his forehead.

Jungkook jumped on the bed.

"I don't know who's the baby here." Jungkook hit him with a pillow.

They all sat together, taegguk playing with stuff.

Taegguk went to touch the candle, but Jungkook grabbed his hand.

"Baby, do not touch that." But taegguk wasn't listening. He was mad because he wanted to touch. He looked at kook, his eyes turning a dark red.

"Ah, now you're angry, huh? This won't work on me. I've seen plenty. Now come here you brat." The baby could do nothing but surrender on his papa's hold and sulk.

Yes, Taegguk is a hybrid. Just like his dad, he's half a vampire.

"You know why I called you here tonight?"

"No, baby. Is there something?"

"Yes. There is. Now, taegguk, come here and listen. This is important. You need to hear it as well."

Taegguk cutely nodded his head, acting like he understood.

"Tae..."

"Yeah baby?" He caressed his cheeks, making him feel at ease.

"Taeggukie is gonna be a big brother."

"W-What?"

"I'm pregnant idiot." Jungkook said, smacking his head, giggling.

"Really?!!" Taehyung's eyes shined with happiness, and some happy tears. Jungkook also had tears in his eyes, as taehyung cupped his cheeks.

Taehyung lifted kook in the air, letting out happy screams. Taegguk, though has no idea of what's happening, joined in to let out pretty little happy noices.

The little family enjoyed their night, now taegguk fell fast asleep on jungkook's lap. Taehyung combed their little baby's hair, who's soon gonna get a little sister.

"You didn't answer me baby." Taehyung commented, suddenly.

"What?"

"Why did you decide to come here?"

Jungkook looked at taehyung.

"For you."

Taehyung looked at him with love. He finally got his answer.

"I came for you taehyungie."

"And I stayed for you baby."

And with that, they connected their lips in a kiss filled with love.

The End.

❥❥❥

thank you so much for reading ♥️

i'm really really sorry for the late..i made you guys wait for so long..hope you liked this..

and THANKS A MILLION FOR 20K READS ILY GUYS SM <33 whatever you guys want as a 20k special, ill do it!

one thing, since ik armys have eagle eyes, can you guys tell me what song they're performing here or the name of the concert

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 455 11
kookv one shots (maybe some smut) top kook bottom tae πŸ₯ΊπŸ’• this is my first book sorry if it's not well written ❀️
8.7K 347 18
" T-taehyung " " yes do I know you ?" _____ " don't you remember me kim " " kookie " it's just the story from my smut book as a lot said I should...
178K 2.8K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
12.1K 231 8
Taekook Oneshots! Filled with steaming Love:) Toppings Taehyung Bell Bottom Jungkook