Call Me Daddy • C.H

By giggly_irwin_

"I'm Calum, but you can call me daddy." "How about fuckboy instead?" *My first few chapters are complete shi... More

one.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.

two.

5.3K 125 150
By giggly_irwin_

*that edit makes me sexually frustrated js

Calum and I continued our banter for  rest of class. The only good thing that came out of it was that we both found out we had a love for Blink 182, so we decided to do our project on them.

We had exchanged phone numbers for the project, but I had no intention of texting or calling him, even if it were for our school work.

After we had agreed on a topic I had thought that we might have been able to get along, but Calum just went back to being his usual rude self, calling me a few choice words in the process.

It was now lunch time and I anxiously hurried to the cafeteria hoping that the cheese pizza wasn't gone. Luckily for me though most people wanted the pepperoni, but I was vegetarian so I always had cheese.

I entered the lunch hall and set my stuff down at my usual table before hurrying into the growing line.

Three minutes later I had my pizza and chocolate milk which instantly made my day better. My four "friends" were already at my table and I sat down next to them.

The reason I put the "" around friends was because I wasn't really friends with them. Sure we had similar attitudes and hung around each other enough to make it seem like we were, but we weren't. In all honesty when this school year ends I will most likely never see or talk to them again. Not because I hated them or something, we just weren't that close.

I was only friends with 2 people, but one was homeschooled and the other hadn't shown up yet. The homeschooled one was named Chase and he had lived next door to me for at least 11 years, so naturally we were really good friends. My other friend's name was Delilah, and we'd been friends ever since we had been sent to the principal's office in the 4th grade when when we had liked the same boy and "fought" for his love, and by fought I mean we just pulled each others pigtails until we were both screaming at the top of our lungs.

Just as I had finished my pizza Delilah appeared. "Where have you been?" I asked her.

"You know me, I was retaking my math quiz I flunked the other day." She answered.

Delilah and I were pretty similar when it came to smarts, she was just much more interested in keeping her grades up, whereas I didn't really care.

She was also quite gorgeous. Her brown hair came down past her shoulders and she had amazing blue eyes that I was extremely jealous of. Both of us were actually fairly tall with her being 5'10 and me 5'9. Neither of us were slutty, but definitely not innocent that's for sure.

"So who'd you get partnered with this month?" Delilah asked. She had Mr.Smitty as well, but sadly she was in another period.

"Calum." I replied. "And he's being as big of an asshole as always."

"I wouldn't mind too much, he's hot as fuck. I think you should go for it." She suggested making weird eyebrow movements in the process.

"He kept trying to get me to call him Daddy, it was hella strange."

"Kinky." She then paused for a second. "Seems like a better reason to go for it to me."

"Delilah!" I exclaimed. "Maybe somebody else, but defiantly not him."

"I should make a move on him then. He's got a jawline that could cut diamonds."

I nodded in agreement an we both went back to our lunch.

The next class I had was P.E and the only good thing was that Delilah was in my class. Today we were playing soccer which, like most sports, I was extremely bad at.

We had just walked into the locker room, instantly smelling the heavy smell of cheap perfume. We approached our locker baskets and got out our P.E clothes, quickly changing into them.

"Why does this shirt always make me look so chubby?" Delilah questioned.

"Oh my god don't even, you aren't fat you pig." I replied.

"I'm not sure that was a compliment." She said.

"Come on we're going to be late." I said changing the subject.

The only reason I was eager to go was because our uniforms were muscle tank tops and we had some pretty muscular guys in our class which meant we got to stare at their biceps for an hour.

We met the rest of our class and in the main gym where our teacher had all ready started explaining our game today.

"This afternoon we will be playing soccer against Mrs.Johnson's class. I'll leave it up to you guys to figure out positions, everyone must play at least 15 minutes on the field." Our teacher explained.

"Dammit I didn't want to play at all." Delilah muttered next to me.

The class then got off the ground and ran outside. In our class we basically had all the jocks so they were ready to begin the second they were on the field.

"Do you think he'll notice if we don't play?" I asked Delilah.

"You scared you're gonna lose?" A voice from behind me asked.

I turned around to see none other than Calum. I had forgotten that he was in the other class, he was also the star soccer player at our school.

"Well if you're playing then we defiantly won't." I stated.

"I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now."

"Well then may-"

I was cut off by the sound of a whistle blowing signally that the game was about to start.

"We've gotta get off the field." Delilah said tugging me away from Calum.

We quickly exited the playing area and sat on the bench, hoping no one would notice of we didn't play.

Both of the teams were scoring a ton, but the other team was winning because of Calum. In just 10 minutes he'd scored at least 6 goals, and was basically the only one playing for his team.

"Miss.Kate and Miss.Holly I know you're trying not to play." Our teacher called from across the field. "Get in the game."

"Do we have to?" Delilah called back.

"If you want a good grade."

"I think I'll just sit here then."

"I wasn't really asking. Karman and Olivia, sub out with Andrea and Delilah."

"You should've kept your mouth shut." I angrily whispered to Delilah.

"Well I'm sorry that I'm not good at sports." She responded.

The two girls we had subbed out with were both playing in the back so Delilah and I cluelessly wandered over there.

"What if the ball actually comes toward us?" Delilah asked.

"Don't worry about it, Calum will score before he even gets to us." I reassured.

"You better be right because there is no way I'm actually going to participate."

For the next minute or so Delilah and I just stood there, pretending that we were engaged with the game.

"This is so stupid, we aren't even doing anything." I told Delilah. "I could totally just sit on the be-"

Before I could finish my sentence I was smacked in the face with the soccer ball, sending me straight to the ground.

"Ok guys why don't you have halftime." I heard our teacher yell.

My head was pounding and I could feel that my nose was starting to bleed.

"Oh god Andy I'm sorry. Are you ok?" I heard Calum ask as he ran up to me.

"Does it seem like she's ok?" Delilah defended.

"Mr.Hood will you please take her to the nurses office? I'll write you a pass."

I started to get up, instantly feeling off balance.

"Here let me help you." Calum said taking my arm.

"I don't want your help." I slurred even though it was obvious I needed it.

"Well I'd like to see you walk to the nurses by yourself then." He replied.

I didn't reply to him but his tight grip on my arm remained.

We reached the nurses office quickly and sat in the waiting area until one of the nurses appeared.

"Oh dear what happened to you?" The nurse asked.

"I accidentally kicked her in the face with a soccer ball." Calum answered.

"Well let's bring you back and check you up a little."

Calum and I both stood up and followed her to the medical area. She gave me some tissues and the classic ice pack, and then went over a quick concussion test.

"Well I'm no doctor, but I'm quite sure you've got a minor concussion. I'd advise to actually check with a doctor and avoid participating in P.E." She informed.

"Shouldn't be too hard for her." I heard Calum mutter, causing me to give him a stern look.

"You two can just head on back to class now." The nurse said. "If you start to feel worse just come right on back."

I nodded my head in response as I got out of the uncomfortable plastic chair I'd been sitting in.

"So uh, sorry about the bloody nose and the possible concussion." Calum said scratching the back of his neck.

"As you should be." I replied.

"Well that was kinda rude.

"You're the one who kicked me in the face. "

"I said I was sorry!"

"I'm just kidding! Yeah my head hurts like hell, but you got me out of P.E for at least a week."

We walked in silence for the rest of the way, only to find that our classes had went in for the day.

"Well thanks for the concussion." I said as we walked to our separate locker rooms.

"No problem." He said jokingly. "See you around sweetheart."

A/N

Sorry I'm so bad at the endings :/

I'm gonna have a cast list put up next chapter btw.

There's also gonna be a gif for every chapter.

I only edited this a little bit so sorry if there are some mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 8.5K 28
Lara pensaba que Toni era el amor de su vida, pero dejó de serlo hace mucho, después del primer golpe que recibió por su parte cuando estaba embaraza...
86.3K 5.1K 27
Chiara, una farmacéutica profesional y dispuesta a la que el mundo se le pone patas arriba por una pelirroja sin receta. ⚠️ +18 (incluye contenido ex...
81.8K 10.9K 50
Elladora Black es la hija menor de Orion y Walburga criada para ser una sangre pura perfecta, sin embargo no es lo que planearon. Narcisista, egoíst...
771K 92.1K 118
Después de que esa persona se fuera de su vida estaba sola. Pasó toda su adolescencia con ese hecho, y es que su condición la obligaba a no entablar...