Ask The MultiGachaverse -Seas...

Von GachaLifeGalaxy5

Now we're all here for the 2nd Season of Ask The MultiGachaverse! Welcome all to my 2nd QNA Book of Ask The M... Mehr

Head Up & Ask The MultiGachaverse Rules (With little major changes)
Start Of Season 2
EP1/19: Team JNR & Rexy
Question 181
Question 182
Question 183
Question 184
Question 185
Question 186
Question 187
Question 188
Question 189
EP 1/19 Finale: Question 190
EP2/20: Special Group
Question 191
Question 193
Question 194
Question 195
Question 196
Question 197
Question 198
Question 199
EP 2/20 Finale: Question 200 (Special)
EP 3/21: Boom Team RWBY
Question 201
Question 202
Question 203
Question 204
Question 205
Question 206
Question 207
Question 208
Question 209
EP 3/21 Finale: Question 210
EP 4/22: Saiko, Saicore & FNF Saiko
Question 211
Question 212
Question 213
Question 214
Question 215
Question 216
Question 217
Question 218
Question 219
EP 4/22 Finale: Question 220
EP 5/23: Team JWDE & David (Prime MultiGachaverse & Prime M96 Gachaverse)
Question 221
Question 222
Question 223
Question 224
Question 225
Question 226
Question 227

Question 192

27 2 25
Von GachaLifeGalaxy5

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Alrighty, this question is from SapphireDraken173 & is being ask from her OC, RWBY Sapphire.

-RWBY Sapphire-

What are your best and worst moments of your life?

-Question end-

G64 F(Y/N): Our best & worst moments ever. *Blush & sigh lovingly* There no doubt that the best moment of my life is Christmas when me & my boyfriend, SMG4 got together as a wonderful couple. The confessing & the way he helps got back our gift & sweet from Wario & Waluigi make my heartbeat so much & when I felt my first kiss with SMG4, I felt firework & love in the new chapter of our life together. As for my worst moment... *Red blush & sigh* Admittingly, I felt so embarrassed & stupid without knowing the full detail from letting this... Feeling of jealously get to me from thinking that SMG4 & Yang have a thing with each other from how much they get along so much & look almost a perfect couple. Which the jealously hurt me from almost being convince they was a thing. But when I found out that Yang have a girlfriend name Lucy & they was just meme & pun partner, I felt so embarrassed from letting the jealous feeling get to me. I mean, Yang looks so beautiful & hot like a model & they was seeming very close. I don't I ever let this down from me being jealous.

G40 F(Y/N): *Smile* Whoa, seem like I was in the same boat as you when confessing my feeling to my 4 girlfriends. Well, I know what my best moment is. *Look at the Creator* Even though, you still haven't show it yet, Creator.

GachaClubDefender5: *O_o* I'm only one person on doing each request chapters at a time! I'm trying my best you know!

G40 F(Y/N): Well then, do I have permission to say some detail for the question?

GachaClubDefender5: Well, permission granted. 

G40 F(Y/N): Thank you. Well, this moment is no doubt that the best moment of my life but at the same time... It also my worst moment of my life. So, to say in order after the event of Dark Gaia, I look after a little girl that was a Jackal Dragon Guardian name Celeste... Who she lost her whole Home Village at the Eastwest of the Mistal Kingdom... When I was making my way to the Next Temple with Machito & the other... We came across a Village that was the Eastwest of the Mistal Kingdom during nighttime with everything destroy & no survivor... When we look around I came across a Cabin Home & heard silent cry in fear & check inside the Cabin home while listening in the silent cry & leads upstairs & up to a child room when I open it, I saw a child cover in blanket on the bed & I try to talk gently to get the child to uncover but when she did... She screams in fear with so much tear from my Werehog Form & I try to calm her down, but she ran away quickly & left the Cabin Home while I was after her she was trap against the Dark Gaia Creature from being drawn to her negative emotion & I wouldn't going to let that happen to her & make short work to protect her. After clearing up the misunderstanding & showing her that I'm good & not like them & calm her down... But that when I learn about what happened to her Home Village & having to see the horror of scream & death along with... Even hearing her parent scream in agony before they went silence was when I saw that... They must have been attack during Nighttime & NONE wasn't match against Dark Gaia Creature...I have to comfort her after hearing her story of losing everything that she love & care... My worst moment is no doubt falling for Professor Egg trap & caused Dark Gaia to be free from it slumber... I felt the massive guilt for letting causing Celeste to lose everything including her parent... I... I was the reason for Celeste Home being destroy & losing her parent... It was all my own fault to let happen... I cause her pain & I decide to take responsibility for causing her pain & suffering to look after her & protect her. I didn't want to rush it after what she have to endure all the scream. And I did grow closer to her during our adventure & showing many things all around since she always around her Home Village & never travel before & her parent did plan on traveling to show her so much before their death, so I decide to give her that while saving the world & anything to atone my mistake & bring that bright smile of her. After everything of the Dark Gaia, we had grown so close to each other like mother & daughter when I reunited with my girlfriends & introduce them Celeste & told them everything including telling Celest the TRUTH about me causing the Dark Gaia to be free & the reason why she lost everything... Even after everything she heard... She DIDN'T hate me & saw me as a very protection & loving mother after the adventure we have gone together, even with her time being watch over & learn alot from their so much we can do to stop thing from having & some time that we can't control what happen. She saw how much I protect her & hard I try to save the world from my mistake, she didn't want to lose me & want me in her life. It was very heartfelt & wholesome I felt so much tear from having to felt the guilt & gotta so closer to her & even leads to me & my girlfriends to agree to adopt Celeste as our 1st child in our own family & that was the BEST moment in my life that I cherish. Along with my propose & "steamy" mature time but mostly adopting Celeste.

DMG50 F(YN): So, you too with the Dark Gaia Event huh...? I can understand the pain of losing a parent... But as for my Home Village... It was H-LL & TORTURE for me... I lost my parent during the beginning of the Dark Gaia Event & gain a Werehog Form... But the moment I lost my parent & have that form... It turn into a h-ll of abuse, pain, struggle & lash from my Home Village & being treated like a monster by the people I grown so close since I was born & all push me away & nightmare of my traumas. It NEVER stop & my menta; health was taking too much pain & no matter how hard I try to prove it, EVERYONE from my Home Village FEAR me & abuse me so much... I... I almost commit suicidal from not wanting to take it anymore... But the memories of my parent... STOP me from doing it & lead to the decision of LEAVING my Home Village behind & start a fresh start without looking back... The moment alone was the WORST part of my life & something that I move forward from. Because after that was the BEST moment of my life & it being surround by my new loved one that CARE & LOVE me so much & help me through my darkest time to give me the TRUE help that I truly need both Mentally on Therapy Session & LOVE they always be there for me to talk & comfort. Best moment is when I was adopted into the Crusher Family & being welcome with open arm for so long & having a family after so long. I was brought back into the light from my darkest time & the Heroes & SMG4 Crew help me through it all & I can truly move forward in my life with my loved one & my 2 girlfriends, Weiss & Blake.

DMG10 F(Y/N): It must have been hard huh? No person deserves to go through that. *Sigh* Well to me it a bit of wasn't adopted being my worst moment until Mario & Luigi adopted me. For my best moment I would say proposing to my 2 girlfriends Ruby & Yang to be my wife as a Valentine Day Gift after being together for so long since I was adopted by Mario & Luigi & they gave me the life to be truly happy for. May not be perfect, but I wouldn't have it any other way to be part of a family that I always wanted. I'm forever thankful for both Mario & Luigi to be my brothers that I love very much. *Sigh* Even though stupid thing would be cause by Mario & sometime a bit from Luigi. *-_-* No often to one of my brothers, I mean I sometime expected that from Mario. But I no doubt DIDN'T expect it from my brother Luigi. I left something in my room during this one time when SMG4 handed me his Meme Drive to watch over until he finish with plan. Walking back home early & open the door what the first thing I saw that I want to back away & bleach my eyes, no doubt my own Brother, Luigi mating with his boyfriend, Ellar at the living room with Ellar seem to be very "heated" & I was too caught in shock with my face red from having to see that which caused them to stop & too embarrassed from being caught & until later on when Luigi explain to me that Ellar was going through his Guardian Phase. To cut the detail short of explaining Guardian Phase, think of it like Faunas Heat but for Guardian Kind & believe me, the way Guardian Phase Trigger do involve when their lover doing something very heated & also rarely go off random time, trust me it like an itch that can really get to us when we're heated. Which I guess clear it up, but still worst moment to walk into. And I'm always happy with my brother Gay Love life just next time do it in the room or put a note!

G35 (Y/N): Whoa... Hmm, I felt like it would be embarrassed of wearing a Female Dress as a worst moment. *Blush hard* But to me, I DIDN'T felt that when wearing a dress like my boyfriend, Jaune did back in his Beacon Academy time from taking back his word but making Pyrrha smile. I don't really have like worst moment I had gone through, but I'll throw in Mario not wearing anything & doing stuff on his spaghettis. I may be Gay, not h-ll no on Mario! It's not normal & I want to bleach my eyes ball since that is NOT my type. *Blush* Best moment is confessing my feeling to Jaune & becoming a couple together. Seeing Jaune smile warm my heart & I will make him very happy in our love life. 

DW F(Y/N): No doubt my worst moment is losing everything by my parent arch-nemesis, Shatterlord... My home, the people, my friends & my last remaining family I have left... Having PTSD from my fail promise that I couldn't keep for my parents & having to lose it all on my Parent anniversary Death... It was so horrible & painful to go through all this & having to feel so alone for too long... My best moment started when I save & adopted 4 children that are name Rocky, Grace, Starita, Grace & Moola & becoming their adopted mother even though, I still struggle with my traumas but wanting to protect them & give them the life to be happy for & the moment I met Team RWBY & work as their Assistant, my life have turn around & brightest so much from how much they care about me & HELP me through my traumas & the help I truly needed thanks to their loved one to be a much better mother & talk through my PTSD & giving me the life to be happy for & worth protecting. My best moment is being closer than you think.

DMG25 F(Y/N): The worst moment is no easy math then having to lose my first Girlfriend forever from my Final Battle... I was in deep depression & pain after losing Isabella... Nearly lost sight of myself & want to leave the whole Spirit Of Heroes behind me even though it a part of me for being the next cycle... My best moment is having the fresh start to move forward in my life with my 2 adopted children that are Isabelle twin children & raise them as my own. The new promise that pushes me into my recovery & grieve to give both Sapphire & Brian a much better life to be happy & overcoming my past guilt with our loved one & from my new home. *Blush* While also growing closer with Lucy & Starla. I know I still have a long way to truly move forward but one step at a time I would say. 

-Words Result: 2222-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

134K 3.5K 44
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to another world but you yourself getting sent to...
7.3K 317 200
The time have finally come. Welcome to my NEWLY Improve QNA call Ask The MultiGachaverse! This is where you can ask my Gacha version Characters quest...
232K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
12.4K 382 200
Welcome to Season 2 of LXR Gacha Club Moment! And just like Season 1, it will be fill with Lucy X Reader Moment, Comic, One shot chapters, Sneak pee...