My Dear, Prince

By justlikemagic

IN THE MIDDLE OF REPUBLISHING, PLEASE BE PATIENT In a city on a mysterious island, big enough to be called a... More

2
3
4
(M) 5
6
7
8

1

539 22 2
By justlikemagic

In a city on a mysterious island, big enough to be called a country, but small enough to not be seen. There was once a family called the Theerapanyakul family, who were the kings and princes of the island, that they called, Beige. You may ask "Why?", the answer is that the founder of the island, billion years ago, was once named Aurora Beige.

Myth has it, that she had some power of power, the shape of some sort of animal or something exotic, that allowed her to build a castle, make a kingdom, and find love. Until her powers were passed down to the Theerapanyakuls. And rumour has it, that she had only found her lover when she saw a birthmark of the same creature that she has, and it is confirmed, but they don't dare search for it, or they will disappear.

They said that she used her power for the greater good, but now, the passed down powers were started to be used for the worst, until one day, a boy and his brother got thrown into the castle, for god knows what.

One was assigned to accompany the next king, one was assigned to accompany the current king. Kimhan Theerapanyakul was said to be the cruellest king of all, never showing any expressions nor mercy, and finally found his weakness. The boy, Porchay Kittisawasd, was his weakness. Kimhan decided to soften up only for him over time.

Until one day...

-

Welcome to My Dear, Prince. 
Made by Night.

I've thought about it for a bit and decided that whenever I'm done finishing up the stories, I will write a few more before posting them all together to entertain you, so I sincerely apologize if I take too long. I've been drowning in homework.

Alright, enough speaking. Let's get to know the characters shall we?

Porchay Kittisawasd
Porchay is a simple 18-year-old boy who just recently graduated high school, and is living with his older brother, Porsche. He has a height of 5'8 and loves to play around. He doesn't trust easily and it will take a lot of effort and care for him to fully lay his trust on you. Very much introverted, and curious. He's an absolute angel as well. 

Kimhan Theerapanyakul
Kim is a simple 20-year-old who is next to be king since his oldest brother, Tankhun, doesn't want to deal with the troubles of being King. He possesses a black cat birthmark on his neck and can shape-shift but only he knows. He is very secretive and emotionless. The kind of power he possesses is a blue aura mist, hypnosis, and memory-erasing power, and last but not least, he has the power of a devil. He has a simple height of 5'10.

Kinn and Porsche Theerapanyakul
Kinn and Porsche are the simple chaotic married couple you'd see in every drama. They are a father of 1, named Prapai Theerapanyakul. Kinn is the middle child of the three siblings. The two have been married for the past 2-3 decades. Kinn has a large phoenix birthmark on his back and possesses the power of fire. Porsche is the possessive and protective older brother of Porchay, and they live together.

Vegas, Pete, and Macau
Vegas and Pete are simple psychopathic parents who will kill if anybody harms their child. Pete used to be the head of bodyguards but gave up his role to be with his lover, Vegas. Vegas is the kind of person who will harm anyone who disrespects his family. And they have a child named Venice Payu Theerapanyakul. Vegas is the cousin of Kinn and has a younger brother named Macau Theerapanyakul, whom he dearly cares for. Vegas and Macau possess the same power, killer flowers, and have a birthmark of a flower on their palm.

My meaning of Killer Flowers (for this story); The victim will suffer from the thorns of roses in their lungs, and flowers will form out of their eye, or anywhere on the body, causing extreme pain and slow death. 

If the victim falls for the trap; Being attracted to the flower on the ground, picking it up, and taking a smell without a thought, will immediately faint, and if the flower or the petal touches their face or body, will cause a fatal death.

Tankhun Theerapanyakul
Tankhun is the sassy gay sibling in almost every family. He is the oldest and usually takes care of his younger siblings, Kinn and Kimhan. He adores his siblings but they can get on his nerves sometimes. Tankhun has two fish sons named Elizabeth and Sebastian who live in a pond in the backyard. He has the power of hallucination and teleportation, he also has a misty cloud on the side of his leg. And can determine if one is going to die or not.

Prapai Theerapanyakul
Prapai is a soft person who likes to ride racebikes for fun with his cousin, Venice. He's currently 19 and has a height of 5'11. He has a great sense of humour and gets along with Venice and his uncle, Tankhun, the best. He has been trained since he was little to protect himself, and can even kill since the age of 7. He possesses the power of levitation and has little dots as orbs on his face as freckles.

Venice Payu Theerapanyakul
Venice is someone who has high standards, and a height of 6' and always teases his cousin, Prapai, for being just a single number short. He also likes to race bikes for fun and play in the rain. He gets along best with Prapai, and Kim from their similarities. He has been trained since little, to protect himself and even kill if needed. He possesses a purple mist, that allows him to use his telepathic powers to mind read. 

I can't shove their bfs in here because I can't exceed the number of 10 pictures.

So, nonetheless, should we get started with the story? Let's go!

We are beginning now on May 15, 2023, at 10:36 PM. I am currently listening to "Name This Song After You" by Barcode Tinnasit. Let's begin our task.

-

[Porchay]

Hello! I'm Porchay. As you might already know, I have an older brother called Porsche whom I call Hia. We live in a small wooden cottage together, and I recently graduated from a nearby high school, but I haven't thought about my future; What I will do, or what I will be.

Hia and I were sitting in the living room, chatting until someone knocked down the wooden door, dressed as a knight in full metal body armour, came in, and ordered his men to drag us out.

Before I could even react, they had already pulled me by my arm and forced me outside, making me fall and kneel on the dirt floor. 

I looked up, wondering what was going on, and then my eyes met someone, someone wearing a blue tear-shaped necklace, held up and hung onto the neck by some soft twigs, twisted together to make a necklace, standing in front of me.

I looked around for my Hia, still kneeling on the ground. 

"Hia?" I faintly said. The next second, I saw my Hia getting up and pushed somewhere else.

"Hia!" I yelled, trying to get out of the arms of the guards who stood behind me, but he could only look back with disappointment in his eyes. He wasn't disappointed in me, he was disappointed in himself.

"Hia! Where are you going?" I asked, not believing anything that was happening.

Was this just a nightmare? If it was, why does it feel so... Real?

I looked back at the man, and he knelt with one knee on the dirt flooring. "Hmm," He hummed as he examined me. "What are you doing?" I asked, confused as to what was happening.

I looked aside, to see if my Hia was still there. "Look at me," The man grabbed my face and forced me to look into his eyes. As he stared into my eyes, I could only see pure darkness and nothing else. No love, no mercy, no nothing. 

"Since my men had broken down your door, I will give you some... Mercy as an apology. Now stand up." He stood up before me brushed the dirt off of his black high-waisted flared trousers and took a step back, waiting impatiently for me to get up. I was surprised, not knowing whether I should even move a muscle.

His outfit and tone speak royalty, pure, cruel, and impatient.

Since he spared my arms from being bruised, I listened and quickly stood up, trying to avoid falling. 

"Let's go." He said as his men nodded. 

Not even a few minutes of walking to the carriage, the guards left my hand and I felt him lightly grab my wrist and pull me to his side."What are you doing?" I asked, " Stand beside me so I know you won't be a runner." 

The only thing I could do was listen to him. 

-

I looked around as we stopped, standing in front of a huge castle with the colours white and gold. Now that speaks royalty- Oh my god, is he in the royalty?! I've heard so much about them, I didn't expect that I'd meet them. The rumours said that Prince Kimhan was the cruellest but... Which one is Kimhan?

I glanced at him to see what he was going to do, but he only looked away the second I turned my head. Was he looking at me? Ugh, stop questioning stuff, Chay!

"Are you ready to enter the castle?" He said, making me turn my head and nod. Why would he ask me knowing that I didn't have a choice? As I walked into the large entrance, I felt a gush of wind as if there was an invisible barrier protecting the things inside from the outside world.

I looked around as we stood still, I could still feel his eyes piercing my eyes. 

"P'... It's a little cold..." I whispered. If I had to be a bit more real, it was more than "A little cold", it felt like it was winter and I was butt-naked in here! I shivered as put my hands to my arms.

"Hm?" He hummed, looking back at me. "It's a little cold..." I said as I stood frozen. Why is this castle so... COLD?! It's not even winter yet, it's only March, and it's already this cold, are you kidding me?

"Are you okay?" He asked in a worried tone, tilting his head. "Y-Yeah," I stuttered. 

He looked around for a split second to think about something then he walked over, taking his dark blue jacket off to cover me. Wait, when did he change?

The second I stepped into the room, it was warm again.

"Apologies for my brother, he likes to keep the castle cold for the winter bear." He closes the door. "It's okay," I smiled and put my hands down, turning my head and looking around the room.

My smile faded as soon as he wasn't looking, WHY IS THERE A FREAKING WINTER BEAR HERE?

The room was tall, it mostly had green or sage or forest green. It felt like the forest, but more relaxing.

"Oh, welcome to my room." He said, making me turn around. "Well, uhm.. Thank you?" I walked around, looking at stuff but not touching it.

"So, why did you take me here?" I asked, sliding my arms into the sleeves. "My maid will explain it to you later. She'll be here any minute now." He sat down on the long sofa at the end of his bed, putting his arm on the top edge of the sofa, and his leg on the other. 

Then, there was a knock on the door. "Come in," He ordered. Soon, the door opened, and two maids came in. "The clothes are here, Your Highness." The maids said as they bowed. My eyes widened.

Highness?... Wait, HIGHNESS?! So he's actually part of the Royals? Oh my god, what if he's THE KIMHAN- Stop. Enough.

Okay, okay, breathe Chay, breathe.

"Bring them in." He ordered again, and a clothing rack was pushed in. 

"Hmm, let's try that one." He took a glance at the clothes. "Yes, Your Highness." 

"Khun Porchay," One of the maids called, "Yes?" I turned around. "Can you come here for a second? His Highness would like for you to change," They replied.

I nodded and walked over, standing in front of... Uh... His Highness. 

*Snap* 

My clothes changed into another. 

His Highness examined his choice of clothing for me.

*Snap*

They changed again. 

"Hmm, no." 

*Snap*

"Not enough"

*Snap*

"Too weird"

*Snap*

"Too random"

*Snap*

"Uh no."

It went on for what felt like years but was only a few minutes.

I don't know how I'm even supposed to feel.

There is a man who I have to call 'His Highness', snapping his fingers to change my clothing, with two maids standing aside but who am I to judge?

Why am I even here?

*Snap*

"Ahh, perfect." He smiled proudly.

I sighed in relief and turned around, looking at myself in the mirror. What is this? Why am I wearing this? Wait this is comfortable. I like it.

I smiled and turned back around. 

"Well? Do you like it?" He asked, tilting his head and waiting for an answer.

"Yes, Your Highness. I like it very much." I replied, making him smile for a split second.

From what I have seen, His Highness doesn't seem cruel at all. So, I think I can knock him off the list, I wonder what is His Highness's name. 

"Chay, come here. The rest can go." He said. I nodded and walked over, standing nervously as to what he was going to say. "So, do you understand or know why you're here?" He asked.

"No, your Highness," I replied, looking down at the floor. "Then... I'll explain it to you. The reason that you are here is because you will accompany me, care for me, and help me with things. You'll need to follow me everywhere, including to class, and you will speak when spoken to, got it?" 

"Yes, your Highness." I nodded.

"Good, now, go fetch me a glass of water." He requested. I nodded yet again and looked around. I walked over to the jug of water on the table and got a glass.

I started to pour, hoping that I wouldn't spill because I didn't want to get my head chopped off like in those movies... Maybe I watched too many.

After I poured some water for His Highness, I walked over and gently handed it to him.

He took the glass and drank it with a single breath, giving the cup back to me when he was done. "Put it back on the tray, my maid will clean it later." 

"Yes, your Highness." I took the glass placed it on the table, and walked back.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Come in," His Highness said.

"Your Highness, His Majesty said that it was time for you to go to class." The knight said, making His Highness sigh.

"Did he say that I NEED to?" He glanced back at the knight who was standing by the doorway. "Yes, your Highness." The knight replied.

"Alright, I guess then. Whatever he wants." His Highness agreed, groaning as he stood.

The knight bowed and marched away as His Highness stood up and fixed his clothes. "You will follow me to class, and do not talk to anybody else except me." 

"Yes, your Highness."

Honestly, this "Your Highness" stuff is getting old, I just want to know his name, man.

His Highness stood up and walked towards the door, looking back at me. "Well? What are you waiting for?" 

I quickly walked over and followed him out of the room, closing the door behind me. 

The castle is still cold, but since I have multiple layers of clothing, it's not that bad, but it's still cold as shit.

I accidentally trailed behind him, making him look back and stop.

I quickly ran to catch up and kept walking until we bumped into someone.

"Ooh~ Is that your new toy?" A boy came up to me and held up my chin, making me feel very much uncomfortable. 

"Fuck off, Jake. Don't touch him when he's not yours, and keep your dick in your pants." His Highness pulled his hand off my face, making me take a step back and hide behind His Highness.

I don't like people touching me without my consent.

"Bit possessive, ay?" 

"Prince Jake, we have to go," Someone said.

"Fine. You were lucky this time, Kimhan." He walked away.

I'm sorry, Kim who?!

Kimhan? As in last name is Theerapanyakul?

Oh I'm so fucking dead.

"Is everything okay?" He looked back at me, worried.

"Ohh," He chuckled and shook his head. How could he forget to introduce himself?

"I forgot to tell you, I'm Kimhan Theerapanyakul. You may call me Prince Kim." He smiled for another split second before he kept walking.

Prince Kimhan Theerapanyakul... How could I not notice? What is wrong with you, Chay?!

I caught up to him and we finally arrived at his class.

"Prince Kimhan, you're late. Sit down." The professor turned back to the blackboard.

Prince Kim just rolled his eyes and took a random seat at the back, "What? It's either you sit on my lap or sit on the floor, your choice." He calmly said, waiting impatiently. 

"He can sit on my lap, alright," Someone laughed.

"Look at Kim, he got himself a new homeboy!" A boy joked. "Go fuck yourself, Wesley" Prince Kim replied.

"Feisty," Prince Wesley chuckled.

"Prince Welsey, sit properly and listen," The professor ordered.

You might be wondering why I couldn't grab another chair, right?

Well, the answer is that since Prince Kim was late, every single chair was filled, and as I said, I didn't want to dirty the clothes, so I had no choice.

Prince Kim suddenly pulled me down, making me sit on his lap.

"Bro, look at Kim's slave, I want him for myself," Another person joked, but unfortunately for them, Prince Kim had already heard it.

When they turned back, Prince Kim was already giving them a death glare, if I was him, I would have already run out of there and never come back.

"Sorry," He apologized but Prince Kim didn't care.

When class was over, we walked back into the hall, I didn't even know where we were going. I looked around the castle unfazed since this castle is filled to the brim with Royalty.

"Hey dude," Another boy came up to us, "What do you want?" Prince Kim replied coldly, "Jeez, I just want the notes from the last lecture, I fell asleep." 

"Here, remember to give it back." Prince Kim handed him some papers, "Macau!" Someone ran over, "What?" The boy replied. 

"Have you seen Venice?" He looked worried, "No, why?" Probably named Prince Macau replied. "I can't find him anywhere, Pete is starting to worry," 

"He's probably out somewhere racing with Prapai or something." Prince Macau replied.

Venice? As in Payu?

"Uhm, is his middle name Payu?" I asked, making them turn their heads confused. "Wait, you know him?" The older asked.

"Yes, he's my friend from high school," I replied.

"Okay, uh, great. Do you know where he is?" The older asked again.

"Actually, yeah, he went out to meet his boyfriend this morning."

"Aish, that son of a bitch made me worry for nothing." He sighed.

"Do you know where his boyfriend is?" Prince Macau asked.

Why is everybody asking me? They are his relatives, what does it have to do with me??

"If I recall correctly, they are at the amusement park nearby, they should be done in an hour."

"I'm gonna kick his ass when he gets back." The older rubbed his temples.

"Vegas," Prince Macau said, "Fine, Pete won't let me, blah blah blah, whatever." 

"So, what is your name?" Prince Macau turned to me.

"Oh, I'm Porchay, Porchay Kittisawasd. Nice to meet you..." 

"Prince Macau."

"Nice to meet you, Prince Macau, and..."

"Prince Vegas."

"Nice to meet you, Prince Macau, and Prince Vegas." 

"Very nice to meet you too." They replied. 

---

Republished: 26/12/23

Words: 3450

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 3.3K 51
in elyhea, there were three kingdoms: hell, limbo and heaven. the two polar were governed by the royal families, hell's was the kims, heaven's was th...
6.8K 175 20
A little girl around the age of 3, lost all of her memories after being kicked outside of the house by her adoptive parents. She never met or remembe...
395K 13.3K 87
~Where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry sets a Gryffindor apart~ What if there was another prophecy made? It talked about...