Deadly Sins | Monsta X

Por ImKyuned

Would you sacrifice fifty souls to save your own? Selling her soul to Changkyun, a Crossroad Demon, at the a... Mais

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1: Time's up
Part 2: Negotiation
Part 3: Anya
Part 4: Victim
Part 5: Tease
Part 6: New Rules
Part 7: Doll ๐Ÿ”ž / Shownu
Part 8: Peaches
Part 9: Promises
Part 10: Princess ๐Ÿ”ž /Wonho
Part 11: Saturday Night
Part 12: Magnus
Part 14: Blood
Part 15: Comfort
Part 16: Time is ticking
Part 17: Shared ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 18: Goddess ๐Ÿ”ž /Minhyuk
Part 19: Reward
Part 20: Kyun
Part 21: Home
Part 22: A Little Something
Part 23: Sisterhood
Part 24: Babydoll ๐Ÿ”ž /Kihyun
Part 25: Yearning
Part 26: Fake it
Part 27: Firework ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 28: Core Memory
Part 29: Breathe
Part 30: Distraction
Part 31: Jealousy
Part 32: Reality
Part 33: Kitten ๐Ÿ”ž/Hyungwon
Part 34: Repulsion
Part 35: Savior
Part 36: Secrets
Part 37: Sunshine
Part 38: Collapse
Part 39: Babygirl ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 40: Play
Part 41: Gorgeous ๐Ÿ”ž / Jooheon
Part 42: Havoc
Part 43: Revenge
Part 44: Henry
Part 45: Shield ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 46: Drowning
Part 47: Torture
Part 48: Morals
Part 49: Paralized
Part 50: Denial
Part 51: Golden
Part 52: Just Pretend
Part 53: Final Warning
Part 54: Truth
Part 55: Mine ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 56: Yours ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 57: Paradise
Part 58: Hopeless
Part 59: The Great War
Part 60: Nightmare
Part 61: Reminiscence
Part 62: Crossroad
Epilogue

Part 13: Bad Decisions

211 27 1
Por ImKyuned

My babes! Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter 🥰
Love you 🖤

~*~

Part 13: Bad Decisions

A few hours later, Anya is still sitting there with Magnus, Kyun, Jax, Cassie and a bunch of other creatures she doesn't even know the names of.

She holds her stomach, laughing. Demon alcohol hits hard, but not in a bad way. In a very amusing way. The males are so effortlessly funny, that she has trouble breathing.

It's surprising to her how Kyun is so extremely open and talkative when they're alone but here in this group, he seems a little withdrawn, almost pensive. He's part of the conversation but not the leader. Anya has no idea why but seeing him so reserved makes him even sexier...

"Magnus went overboard anyway!" Kyun says. "By marrying a fucking demon hunter!"

Anya's jaw drops and Jax and Cassie growl with laughter. She never thought creatures from the underworld would believe in marriage—especially not with a human being!

"You did?" she asks and takes a sip from her drink. Magnus nods with a warm smile before he looks at the others, playfully annoyed.

"Don't forget that my demon hunter saved your asses multiple times!"

"Yeah but not because he wanted to!" Her demon laughs. "He did it because you asked him to!"

"It's true..." Magnus nods and leans back in his seat. "He can't deny me a single wish..." His eyes wander to Anya. "My blowjobs are excellent!"

She throws her head back, laughing. "I am a hundert percent sure you're not lying!" she giggles and takes another sip.

"But when I look at your gorgeous lips!" The warlock grabs her jaw and pulls her closer before looking at Kyun. "I'm sure her bj's are made of heaven as well!"

"They are!" Anya agrees and nods proudly. When she thinks about Wonho's face... and she wasn't even in beast mode when she gave it to him!

"Still not interested in trying her?" Magnus asks and Kyun just shakes his head, laughing. "Don't feel bad that he doesn't want you!" The warlock makes her look at him. "If I wasn't married, sweetie, I would fuck you in a heartbeat!"

Usually she finds these kinds of words disgusting. But with Magnus, she knows exactly how to take him. He wants to take away the sting of those words and help her not to lose her confidence over a demon. So she giggles again.

"I appreciate that a lot!"

Happy with himself, Magnus leans back and takes a sip of his drink.

"I know you're into girls, Kyun," Cassie says. "So why are you holding back from her?!"

Anya has a hard time reading her. Is she really as kind and sweet as she acts? She's met a lot of people like her and those were the types that backstabbed her in hindsight.

"We're not having this conversation," Kyun chuckles and looks at her. "She knows why!"

Anya lifts her eyebrow. "Do I?"

"You do!" Kyun squeezes her thigh, where his hand has been laying the whole night, and takes a sip of his drink.

What does she know? That he's a professional and won't fuck her? Didn't he promise to fulfill her every wish if she slept with Wonho?

"Takes the fun, huh?" Jax smirks at her. "He loves teasing."

And how she loves to get teased by him...

"Didn't notice that." Her eyes meet Kyun's again. This time she has no idea how to interpret the spark in them.

"Many people want what they can't have," Magnus sighs. "But remember, Kyun, some people aren't made for these kinds of games..."

There's this moment of silence. Jax stares at the ceiling while Cassie fumbles with her hair. Kyun, on the other hand, holds Magnus' gaze with an elegant nonchalance.  Okay, this is awkward. She doesn't want it to be awkward. She wants fun!

"I wanna dance!" She stands up and looks at Kyun. "Let's dance!"

The demon laughs and gets up too, pulling her closer. Maybe she's only imagining things but his scent of peaches and ebony is stronger than ever. She lays her arms around his shoulders, while his hand slips down her tailbone. He has too much class to touch her ass but still wants to make sure he drives her crazy.

"I don't dance!" he whispers close to her mouth. "But I'd love to watch you!"

Smirking, she lifts her head and parts her lips, feeling him doing the same while they look deeply into each other's eyes.

"Then watch me!" she breathes and increases the distance.

"Cassie, Magnus, Jax!" She turns around to them. The female immediately stands up. "Right here!"

"Come!" Giggling, Anya grabs Cassie's hand and pulls her down to the dance floor, where they immediately melt into the dancing crowd.

Dancing is so much fun! Anya can't remember the last time she got to dance so freely, can't remember the last time she felt so damn alive. For quite some time she dances with all the other underworld creatures while Kyun stands at the railing of the VIP area above them watches her with an amused smile on his face.

Out of breath, she leans closer to Magnus. "I'm thirsty! I need water!"

"Get some!" He nods. "I'll wait here!"

She looks up to Kyun. She shouldn't be walking around alone...

"It's fine, sweetie!" Magnus says. "I have an eye on you, look. The bar is right there and Kyun is up there too! You're safe here!"

A little hesitantly, she looks up to Kyun again and points at the bar. He nods in return and she makes her way through the crowd, feeling the gazes on her, feeling them watching her.

"Water, please!"

The bartender turns and grabs a bottle. When she lifts her card to pay he raises his hand and shakes his head.

"But...?" she asks, loudly and he shakes his head more firmly.

"It's on the house, miss!"

Kyun...

Giggling, she puts her card back into her small bag and grabs the water.

A little tipsy, she walks a few steps away from the bar, pauses to check her belongings when suddenly a female voice catches her attention. With narrowed brows she steps under the darkness of the top floor and finds a girl struggling to get out of a male's grip.
She keeps on pushing him away, throws curses and threats at him while he holds her close to his body. Anya's pulse quickens.
For a heartbeat she considers getting Kyun but that would take too much time.

"Hey!" Without letting herself question the wisdom of the move, she walks over to them and rips the male away from her. "Don't touch her!"

The guy turns. The moment her eyes meet his, ice-cold and black as the depths of a frozen ocean, Anya remembers where she is. The guy smirks at her and she flinches back. Her gaze falls on the girl, who looks at her wide-eyed.

"Run!" Anya breathes, and the girl obeys and vanishes in the crowd.

For a long moment she and the black-eyed being look at each other and just as she attempts to run as well he grabs her and presses her against the wall. Cursing, she tries to get away from him, but he wraps his fingers around her throat, grinning like the devil himself.

"Look who we have here..." he breathes against her cheek. "A stupid human!"

The water and her bag slip out of her hands as she clutches at the hand around her throat.

"Let go of me!" she groans and tries to escape his grip, but she's got no chance. Just like Kyun, he's too strong for her. "LET ME GO!"

The creature tightens the grip around her throat and she feels the rising panic when he lets his hand glide over her waist. Her heart begins to race and she hears the blood rushing through her veins as a roar in her ears. The dude nods into the darkness and suddenly another creature appears.
Anya bends and shifts her body harder against his grip, tries to kick him, to slap him, but he avoids all her attempts so easily. The other male steps next to her and suddenly presses his hand on her mouth.
With her curses and screams muffled in this guy's disgusting palm they both drag her away. Hysterically she makes herself heavy, tries to rip her wrists out of their grips, tries to get her feet under her while throwing curses at them.

They push her through a door and finally let go of her. As Anya stumbles, breathing shakily, her eyes dart about the room. Fancy, elegant sofas fill most of the right side, the red color of them and on the walls scream whorehouse. The pole the sofas surround in an u-shape and the poorly hug paintings on the wall and the half-broken chandelier above only underline the cheap impression. Her heels sink into the fluffy, black carpet as she takes a few steps back. Anya's heart almost jumps out of her rib cage as she looks at the dudes by the door.

"Let me go!" she demands again.

"Uh uh!" The one who caught her first walks up to her. "Not only does a human superstar walk through these doors, but she's also Changkyun's..."

For every step this creature takes, she takes a step back until her back hits the wall, her mind too clouded with fear to react.

"He will get mad if he finds out" she says almost absently as her eyes look around the room again, looking for any escape.

"Oh, but he won't find out!" the creature says and laughs.

"Fuck!" she yelps and her back hits the wall another time when she suddenly sees his fangs appearing.

Vampire!
A fucking vampire!

"Kyun will kill you if you don't let me go!"

Either this creature is not intimidated by Kyun at all or the prospect of getting her blood makes him forget about the gravity of the threat, because it affects him just as little as it did the first time she attempted it.

The vampire turns around to his friend, who nods and leaves the room. He looks at her while rolling his neck and Anya knows she's fucked.

But hell, she won't go down without a fight!

So the moment this guy walks up to her, she grabs his shoulders and rams her knee into his balls. The vampire grunts deeply and sinks to the ground. Without losing time, she runs toward the door and is just about to open it when she gets jerked to a halt by her throat. She almost stumbles over her own feet in those stupid Louboutins as he drags her across the room and smashes her to the ground. Anya gasps at the hammering pain in her back and head.

"Little slut!" He pins her down with his body and looks at her. She can feel him shaking with anger. "I was planning to make it quick, to not torture you! But I definitely changed my mind!"

She spits in his face only to get her head thrown to the side as the vampire slaps her face. Before she has the chance to react she feels his teeth sinking into her exposed neck...

~*~

Seems like things go a little downhill for Anya here 🤓😂 Do you think Kyun will be there on time to play her hero? 😂

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

21.7K 622 8
An angelic halfling, thrown into a brutal war - not her own. Can she survive, can humanity? Angels or Hellion, Sky hates them both, hell, she even ha...
171 17 3
Kihyun was one of the best hunters of his age, fighting demons was natural to him and he excelled at everything he did. Until one day a mission goes...
64.4K 4.3K 56
Changkyun doesn't want to go to the stupid party. Jooheon's only wish is to spend the night with his best friend and have some fun. They both have th...