Run.... || BTS FF

By Yoongles0307

"I rather be a Villain than be a hero that would kill his love." He lit up a cigarette and smirked passively... More

Author.
Info and warnings.
one
two
three.
Four
Five.
six.
Seven (7 ...^-^)
8
Sorry but this is serious. (Author)
Nine.
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
yay
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Twenty two.
Theme for the next chapter...
Twenty Three
Twenty Four.
Twenty five

Ten.

39 10 5
By Yoongles0307

(above given pic as reference of the street)
...

"Anyone would do that." He fixed his black cap and dusting off some invisible dust from his shoulders, still in the hoodie Haana saw him wearing earlier.

"Do what?" Haana asked.

"Saving a girl from getting kidnapped?"
He responded, trying to avoid looking into her brown eyes. He just felt so annoyed by the rushing heartbeats whenever their eyes made a contact, and in the corner of his mind he thought,'does this happens to her too?or am I just sick?"

"Heh, anyone would but you...?" She narrowed her eyes on him, rather jokingly than literary saying it.

He huffed his cheeks up before replying her,"yeah it was me who saved you anyhow..?"

Who was Haana kidding here?
She herself knew this man sitting infront of her saved her atleast three times.

"Thank you yoongi." She said.

"Hmn"

She chuckled at him while he his cheeks tinted red. "I owe you." Haana spoke.

"What?"

"A lunch?" Bad idea by dad, Haana thought of just giving him a gift, maybe a pack of chips?

When her dad entered the room Yoongi instantly stood up in respect of the elder,a small smile spread across his face, rather a shy one.

Haana's head was full of wonder, how could is he so controlled over his personality, it's out of the world amazing even though Haana denied to agree.

He could be a double faced. Fake.

Not like he's wanting to be your friend anyway, why would he?

He can be just pretending and later would make fun of me.

What if he is one of Yuri's friends?

"I- I don't know?" Yoongi's voice broke haana's rushing thoughts. Looking at him once again gave her another new thought, "What if he's not."

What if..

He really is different.

And really would be just a great friend.

'Do i deserve a good friend though?'

Do I?

"Yes Haana!"

"Wait are you telling her to trust him?"

"I think he's a good guy!"

"Well What if!!"

Haana let out a small breathe and decided not to pay attention to the whispering voices in her head, and rather listen to the conversation Yoongi and her Father were having.

"So tomorrow lunch at noon? It's Saturday so you can stay for the movie."

"Movie night?" Haana said, confused about the sudden plan of her parents,they usually spend the weekends mostly having conversations with the special coffee of her dad, and she sometimes uses Saturday as a good time to night self study, next day she can sleep for good 8 hours and also she is sometimes tutored by her dad himself at late Saturday nights,she finds them the best nights ever.

But movies? Anyway she really wanted to watch one, but with yoongi would be a bit more different than it already was.

"Yeah, I would have told you this at dinning time, but the idea of inviting your friend came into my head just now when I heard you saying that you owe him for saving you." He chirped.

"Yeah right." She looked at yoongi before speaking, would he really want to?

A family lunch date and family movie date, that too of a 'freak' huh why would he or anyone agree?

"I think I can."

Yeah he totally didn't said that, wait, he did?Oh god, really?

"That would be great son!" Mr. Choi blessed him underneath his breathe though he knew yoongi heard him by the shyness spread on yoongi's pale face.

Both the men came out of the room when the nurse said Haana needs some rest after waking up from her consciousness.

Mr. Choi fixed his thin dark black framed eye glasses before turning towards yoongi and smiling, sadly?

"She doesn't have many friends you see..." He started, "And maybe you are not really a friend of her right now."

His sentence placed yoongi in a slight panic, how does this man who is in his forty's know that him and haana aren't really friends?

"You anyhow saved her, and I suppose not just one time?"

Haana's father was a well composed person, who was known for his intelligence and a good personality in his college and was dearly respected by all of his students. People often asked him why he wasn't a psychologist instead, he would earn millions for something he is master of, and that too being his 'no sweat' thing.

A man like Mr Choi, was now infront of of a 21 year old boy, asking for a little kindness and being, "A good friend of your daughter?" Yoongi repeated the elderly man's words, suprised.

Mr Choi sighed and looked at him again, his little smile was like a part of his facial feature, it was always there.

"No pressure!" He stated.

Yoongi stood there infront of the man, in the hallways of the hospital floor, their voice were slightly echoing in the hall. Apart from everything yoongi had ever seen in his experience of being a struggling boy in his teens since childhood, he never had a friend, and nor a fatherly man, having a calm conversation with even the consent involved. This indeed was different.

But was it what he deserved?

It was more than what he did according to his thoughts, overthinking thoughts.

"Sir, I- I don't think I am a person anyone would want to be friends with." He said, now looking at his feet his cap hiding his nervous face.

"You can't be the judge of that." Mr Choi said, calmly, "Neither I can be."

"It's Haana who would be, if you are a good friend or not."

"But I- sir- I'll try." his sentence was cut off when Choi placed his hands on his shoulders.

"You don't have to try to be a good friend, just, being a good person would do," he said to yoongi, withdrawing his hands off after stroking his shoulders lightly.

"and I think you already are one."

A good person.

That's the first time anyone has ever said that to yoongi.

He was awestruck at the moment, when he heard that, from a well respected man, a man of values.

How hard it was for yoongi to hold back his emotions.

Never in his life, he had been given the respect he just now received.

No one has ever, treated him how he just now got treated.

"Thank you sir." His head never went up, because yoongi didn't wanted the man to see how sweaty his eyes were at the moment. He didn't wanted anyone to know how weak he thinks of himself even though he has been called a stone hearted person or a person whose heart is made of sharp cold ice.

And he definitely hated how pitty it was of him to be so emotional at such a simple sentence of appreciation.

"You are really kind hearted Yoongi. I know that. I wouldn't trust my daughter with just anyone."

Yoongi nodded.

"It's okay. It isn't a crime, so stop hiding your emotions kid."

Yoongi wiped his eyes a few times and dried his eyes before looking up.

"I am sorry."

"Don't be."

...
Haana finally was discharged, but before leaving,

when she found yoongi and her dad in the waiting room sleeping with yoongi's head on his shoulders like a kid and her dad's head fallen on his,together,she couldn't help but smile forgetting all the shits she went through.

It definitely needed to be captured.

Haana and her dad had to urge yoongi to let her dad drop yoongi off his home, as it was late. And after a lot of convincing, yoongi finally agreed.
So after dropping haana off with her mother at home, he drove with yoongi.

"Tomorrow, it's usually a better day than the other days of the weeks, the weekends are always special for my little family, but tomorrow. It's not just a special Saturday of the week." Haana's dad started speaking after he turned his car on the main road.

"It's haana's birthday."

"Ohh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
341K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
465K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...