MAFIA STEPBROTHER (BTS FF)

By foxeyes42

This story is about a cold, savage yet mature girl who lives with her mother. She love her mother so much but... More

A/N
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTIONS 2
PART 1
HOUSE TOUR
PART 2
PART 4
HOUSE TOUR 2
HOUSE TOUR 3
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
ANOTHER INTRODUCTION
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20

PART 3

568 12 0
By foxeyes42

Previously:-

????- Annyonghaseyo. They said in unison with cold tone and bow a bit just to show some respect.

At Kim mansion

*Y/N POV*

I'm not surprised on how cold they are. I just kept quite and watch every one of their movement. Hands half clenching, brows furrowed, cold and dark expression. All of those things answer an unasked question, they doesn't approve mom and Mr. Kim relationship.

Hhhhmmm....... Cold.... Looks like they already disagree with this...... This is interesting...... Let's see what's gonna happen. I thought.

Mr. Kim- Alright kids, introduce yourself. He said with cheerful voice even though I could see the way he was glaring at his sons as if he wanted to warn them to behave.

?- Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me jin for short. I'm 23 yrs old. He said with a fake smile.

Hhhmmm....... Faker, I see. I thought.

??- I'm Kim Yoongi. 22 yrs old. He said boredly.

Not interested and looks like he was sleepy..... I thought.

???- Ehem ehem. Hi, I'm Kim Hoseok. Twin of namjoon. He clear his throat and said with force cheerful tone while signaling to the man next to him.

The way you clear your throat, dude..... Too obvious.... I thought.

????- Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon. Twin of hoseok. We're 21 yrs old. He said formally but with a fake smile like the first one.

Mature...... Hhhmmm..... Interesting, but your fake smile are too obvious, bro...... I thought.

#- Kim Jimin. Twin of taehyung. 20 yrs old. He said coldly with his eyes are glaring at me while his hand gesture to the man next to him.

The judging one......... I thought while looking at him unbothered.

##- Kim taehyung. Twin of jimin. He said coldly with a deep voice.

Nice voice...... But that voice doesn't even scared me even a bit. I thought.

###- Kim Jungkook. 19 yrs old. He said coldly while looking at me up and down.

Another judges....... Interesting....... I thought.

Mr. Kim- I'm Kim Dong Wook. Their father. He said while smiling and signaling mom to go next.

Mom- I'm Choi Yoo Inna, mother of y/n. She said while smiling softly.

Y/n- Choi y/n. 19. I said coldly while bowing.

When I look up, I saw they a bit taken aback. Maybe they didn't expected me to be cold. My face stay emotionless.

Mr. Kim- Boys, remember the young girl that I had a project with? He suddenly ask to his sons.

They look at their dad and nodded silently.

Mr. Kim- Well, that's her. Miss Choi Y/n. She's been handling her late father's company and have been taking a really good care of it. He explain while smiling widely.

Kim siblings eyes went wide a bit and their gaze fell on me but they immediately composed themself. I just look at them unbothered. When I look at mom, she still smiling softly towards them.

Mr. Kim- Anyway, let's go to dining room. So that we can continue talking while eat our lunch. He suggest while signaling mom to walk first.

He just smile softly at mom and walk along with her. I saw Kim siblings were rolling their eyes. I ignore it and follow those two love birds. When we get there, their maids are done settling down the meal on the dining table. Soon, Kim siblings joins us in the room, we sat down and start to eat. I sat between mom and seokjin. Then Mr. Kim said something that making those seven brothers chokes on their foods.

Mr. Kim- Everyone, we have an announcement. Me and my love have decided that we're going to get married. And we're doing it on the next saturday. He said happily while holding onto mom's hand.

By then time Mr. Kim said married those brothers start to chokes on their foods. One after another. I just sat there eating peacefully as if nothing happened.

Mom- Are you guys okay? She ask while giving them some water.

Some of them just nodded and start to drink the water. Meanwhile there is some of them just ignore her completely and drink the water.

Huh..... If I was mom, I won't give any of you the water....... I'll let you suffer to death...... I thought while eating and roll my eyes a bit.

I just continue eating my food.

Mom- Y/n dear, are you okay? She ask suddenly.

I look at her and saw her was frowning a bit. She looks like she was worried or confused. Idk.

Y/n- Totally fine. Why? I ask while eating my food.

Mom- Nothing. It's just...... You look pretty calm. She said.

Her voice was a bit tremble. I stop eating and put down my spoon. I look up only to be greeted by the stares from Kim siblings, mom and Mr. Kim.

Y/n- Stop staring at me like that. I've already see that coming. I said simply while continue to finish my food.

Mom- But how? She ask.

I swallow the food in my mouth and drink some water. I look at mom with emotionless face. I even notice how Kim siblings were staring at me. Their face didn't show any emotions either but I could see the curiosity in their eyes. Eyes can tell no lie. I just sigh.

Y/n- Is there any couple that just fell in love with each other so deeply but never intended to get married? I ask while looking at mom.

Mom shakes her head.

Y/n- Then why is everyone being so shocked when the couples said that they wanna get married? Isn't it obvious that they wanted to be together for the rest of their life? I said with 'duh' face.

They looks like they were thinking of what I just said and continue to eat. I also start to finishing my food. Then mom spoke.

Mom- So....... Are you agree with this marriage? She ask.

Y/n- Of course. I just want you to be happy. I said softly while taking the last bite of my food.

Once I'm done swallowing everything, I drink some water. Then I spoke.

Y/n- Oh, and about the wedding. I can handled it. You two just need to find the wedding dress for the bride and the tuxedo for the groom. Then get ready for the big day. The rest like event, venue and anything else will be handled by me. I suggest.

I saw mom's mood getting brighter and I swore I could see some sparkle in her eyes. I turn to look at Mr. Kim, he was also smiling brightly at me. I nodded but I notice Kim siblings were actually glaring at me. But me being me. Unbothered. Then Mr. Kim turn to look at his son's. Those seven brothers immediately pretending like they didn't do anything just now.

Mr. Kim- Boys, you guys are fine with it, right? He ask but his gaze on them signaling 'I dare you to say no'.

All- N- yes dad. They said.

They wanted to disagree but stop in a midway when Mr. Kim glare at them. Mr. Kim's expression turn to normal once again and turn to look at me.

Mr. Kim- So it's decided. Y/n, tomorrow you and your mom will moved here. And you'll be going to sch/uni with bts. He inform.

Y/n- Why tomorrow? And who is bts? I ask while drinking some water.

Mr. Kim- So that you guys can spend some time together and get to know each other. And they are bts. He explain and signaling Kim siblings when he said bts.

Y/n- Okay, got it. I said while nodding my head.

Then suddenly, my phone vibrate. I pulled out and saw a message from my secretary. I open and read. It was an emergency message. I put it in my bag once again and look up. By then I saw Mr. Kim and mom was looking at me.

Y/n- I'm fine with anything but there is something that you need to know. Mom, can you tell them? I need to go to company. I said.

Mom- Sure, dear. Be careful. She said while smiling and kiss my forehead.

I nodded and get up. Then I immediately dash out of the mansion and off to company. When I arrived, I get inside the building and went to my cabin straight away. Once I'm in my cabin. I take my spare blazer that I had there, put on some make up, take any files that will be needed and went to meeting room. It's not a meeting with my worker. I just need to meet one of my client that just came from across the country.

*Y/N POV END*

Meanwhile at Kim mansion........

*A/N POV*

Mr. Kim- Honey, what is she talking about? Knowing about what? He asked curiously.

Mrs. Choi- Oh, about that. Let's go to living room. I'll tell you there. She said while getting up.

Mr. Kim just get up and follow her silently while Kim siblings were rolling their eyes in annoyance. They also gets up and went to living room. They sat down on the other couch meanwhile the couples were sitting next to each other. Once they settle in, Mrs. Choi start talking.

Mrs. Choi- Since you ask us to moved in here, all of you need to know a little bit about y/n. So that we can avoid getting on her bad side. She inform while looking at Mr. Kim then bts.

Mr. Kim was looking kind of curious while bts just stay emotionless since they thought this kind of information won't be that necessary and it won't stop any of them from doing anything to y/n.

Mrs. Choi- Okay, firstly, she has anger issue. She may look calm like she was in dining room earlier but believe me, when I said her bad side weren't something you would like to see. Second, don't bother her when it comes to work or study. She won't let you go if you did. Third, NEVER, EVER, try to ordering her around. She DOESN'T like it. And that's all. You will get to know more about her soon enough. She explain or more like warning them.

Mr. Kim face's turn to confuse while bts were looking at each other with a bored face and turn to Mr. Kim when he start to talk.

Mr. Kim- Is there any certain things that she likes or hate. He ask, getting interested to know more.

Mrs. Choi- For some basic things, she likes chocolate, some spicy foods, singing, dancing and sports. And things that she doesn't likes, being lied to, unprofessional, misbehave. She is indeed looks mature but she can be childish for sometimes. If you're lucky enough, then you'll get to see that side of y/n. She explain in detail.

Mr. Kim- Got it. But what do you mean by ' her bad side weren't something you would like to see.' Is it that bad? He ask, getting more curious.

This time bts looks like they paying more attention.

Mrs. Choi- It is bad. I didn't saw it always but those several time that I see her like that was enough to gives me chills. She aren't aggresive like you think she would be. If you did mess with her, she'll stay silence for awhile. If you do it till she reach her limits, the only thing that you can do is pray. She can argue using her words only, but if she already had enough, no matter how big your muscle is, how strong you are, she will win the fights. She was the strongest among her friends. She's a black belt fighter and even had 16 gold medal of taekwondo competition. She even master in boxing fight. She explain more detail sternly.

Mrs. Choi- If you think this is just some stories that I create, then you're wrong. Trust me, I've saw it and it's not good. She warn.

Their eyes went wide. Mr. Kim was to stunt to speak or even blinking. He can't believe in what he just heard from his lover. Meanwhile bts were looking at each other, communicate telephatically 'do you believe her?'. And some of them were shaking their heads as a 'no'.

After sometimes...........

After Mrs. Choi left, they immediately went jin's room. All of them were sitting on the floor.

Jimin- Hyung, do you believe her? I don't. I don't think that weak little slut could be that strong. He said while frowning and look at his hyungs.

Yoongi- I agreed. I'll never going to believe to any shits that she was saying. He said simply while leaning his back on the side of the bed behind him.

Jungkook- Jimin hyung is right but what if all the things that she said was true? He asked curiously.

Taehyung- So what? Did you forget who we are? We still can do anything to her in order to make her cancel this wedding. He said while smirking.

All of them smirks on the idea then start to scatter around the mansion and do their own things.

*A/N POV END*

<Time Skip>

12:00 a.m.

*Y/N POV*

After I'm done with my meeting and works, I went straight back home since it's already 12 a.m. When I arrived, I went inside and peak inside mom's bedroom. Then I saw she already fell asleep. I close the door, went to my room, take out my laptop and start hacking the information about bts. While doing the work, I got a notification saying that they already tried to hack my information. I just smirk knowing that my security were powerful and strong enough for someone to even trying to steal my information. After about 20 minutes, I got all of their information. All in one. Then I start to read it.

Hhhhhmmmmm..... Bangtan boys..... So they're a group of mafia that are working under mafia king, Mr. Kim....... What an interesting information......Hhhhhmmmm,,, what else....... Oh! they even had a stepmom and stepsister before but being betrayed by them..... Tsk tsk, no wonder they were so furious when they got to know that mom and Mr. Kim were in relationship...... But the past that they have been through will never be an acceptable reason to ruin someones happiness.... I can sense that something might be happen anytime soon..... I just hope mom's gonna stay out of it.... If not, then I think I need to deal with it in my own way..... I thought.

After I finish reading all of it, I turn off my laptop, stretch a bit and went to take a shower. Taking a hot shower after all the things that happen today are the best. All of my muscle start to relax. About 30 minutes later, I walk out towards closet and take out my pyjama. I do my night routine, dried my hair, put my phone on charge and pack my things. I pack all of my weapon just wanted be well prepared since my position aren't something that I can take it easy. I wrap all of my weapon with tissue for safety. So when I put it inside one bag it won't making any sounds. I pack my clothes, company's paperwork and some other things that I think it's important to take it with me. After that I went to my bed. By the time I put my head on my pillow, I immediately fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING

Sunday, 4:00 a.m.

I open my eyes and saw appa and oppa were groaning.

Y/n- Appa........ Oppa.......... I called them weakly.

Our car were crash, break wasn't working and appa lost control of it. Now, our car were upside down on the other side of the road. I saw appa getting out the car and help oppa to get out. Once he finally out, they were about to help me but I saw some men's legs. He was talking to appa then he chuckle darkly but his voice sounds familiar. Then I heard a gun shot and oppa's scream. I closed my eyes cause I was afraid. When I heard a low footstep, I open my eyes and saw appa and oppa were lying on the road groaning. I start to get panic and try get out of the seatbelt.

Y/n- Appa!! Oppa!! I shouts and my eyes start to get teary.

I start more panic when I saw their movement were getting slower and slower. By then, I saw a cutter on the back pocket of the driver seats. I took it, cut the seatbelt and rush towards appa and oppa. I was sobbing and I want to be fast in order to save them but it wasn't really helping when the bruise and cuts on my body start to burn and sting. When I start to get near to them, I saw something that I never wanted to see. Their eyes were closed, their chest didn't move signaling that they aren't breathing and their most every part of their body are covered with their own blood. I fell on my knees and start to sobs harder.

Y/n- A-appa, o-oppa, d-don't leave me. Don't. Please. I pleaded while sobbing.

Y/n- Appa!! Oppa!! I shouts when my body jolted up.

I was sweating and I hardly breath. I try to calm my racing heart and look at the clock.

4 a.m...... Why did I dream about that incident again?? I miss them though.... I thought.

I sigh and went to wash my face. I walk to closet, change my pyjamas into my workout outfit and do my hair. Then I went to take my phone and walks to my gym.

my outfit

Hairstyle

As soon as I'm in the gym, I put my phone aside, start to warm up and start my workout routine. I let out my frustration completely. I was doing my workout but my mind were somewhere else. I can't stop thinking on how so familiar that voice is. As if I really do know the owner of that voice.

2 hours later.........

Once I'm done, I went to a bench and sit down while breathing heavily. I took a look on phone and it's 6 a.m already. To me it isn't that long since I've do my workout longer than 3 hours. When my breathing getting normal, I get up, walk out of the gym and went to my room. Then I went to take shower. When I'm done, I walk to closet, take out some clothes, dried my hair, tied it up to ponytail and do my skincare routine. Then I walk out towards downstairs and went straight to kitchen.

My clothes [ignore the bag]

Hairstyle

Once I'm in kitchen, I saw maids already prepared the ingredient and about to start making the breakfast. I went to them and signal them to stop.

Y/n- It's fine. I'll do it. I said calmly.

I'm not strict at home. Just for sometimes. They bow to me and walk away. I turn to the ingredients and start to do my work. Once I'm done, I settle it down on dining table. I even make some black coffee for mom and some hot chocolate for me.

the foods with mom's coffee and my hot chocolate

I know there's might have some leftover for the foods but most of the time I'll tell the maids to eat them other than throw it away. Once I'm done, I saw mom walk towards dining table.

Mom- Morning, dear. You woke up pretty early today. She said while smiling at me.

It's normal for me to woke up early but not this early till I have time make the breakfast. I usually woke up this early or more like not even sleep at all cause of work or mission. Mom didn't know anything about me being a mafia queen, so I just told her that I've been doing some work. Right now, I can't just tell her "Oh, I had a dream about appa and oppa's accident". I can't. Mom doesn't even know about the truth of their death. She just being told that they died cause of the accident not being murdered. I just look at her and smile a bit.

Y/n- I just woke up and I don't even know why. I lied.

Mom- Okay. Oh! And remember that we're going to move in their mansion today. Have you done packing up your things? She asked while sitting down.

Y/n- Yes, I have mom. Are you that excited to start living under one roof with your prince charming? I tease her while sitting down at my place.

Mom- S-stop. L-let's eat. She said shyly.

Her face was red. I just chuckle and we start to eat. We were eating in comfortable silence. Once we're done, we told the maids to eat rest and went to living room. Mom was suggesting her favourite k drama but I don't want to. Her favourite k drama was totally a cringe. The drama start to get lovey dovey vibes from second episode till the last episode and I'm dying because of it. But she keep on trying to convince me. And guess what. I fell for it. While we're watching the drama, the door bell rang. Our heads turn towards the main door. I look at mom and wiggle my eyebrow as "are waiting for someone?". She just shrugged her shoulder while shaking her head as "no". I get up and went to open the door. Once I open the door, I see....................

Y/n- ???? I said.

TO BE CONTINUE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'M SORRY THAT I HAVE TO REWRITE THIS THING AND IT TAKES MORE TIME THAN I WAS THINKING.............
BUT DON'T WORRY..........
I'LL UPDATE MORE CONSTANTLY SINCE I STARTED TO HAVE MORE FREE TIME........
STILL, THANKS TO ANY OF YOU THAT WILLING TO READ THIS BOOK...........
THIS FOR YOU GUYS...........

THAT'S ALL...............

ANNYONG..................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
20.9K 608 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
375K 9.3K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...
147K 4.5K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...