Tensura Shit show (Crossovers)

Galing kay Blushieeeeeeeeee

The most random fucking idea that came to my mind, a story filled with shenanigans. Basically, a what if, in... Higit pa

Note
A normal day in Tensura... Not
Only Normal One
Sun Dragon and Control Dragon
Soccer
All women...
Titan, Punching and Brute
In common...
Man Behind the Slaughter and Hero of Justice
Exorcism.
Rimuru and Violet
Ultimate Skills
Blanc and Makima
Hello?
Sun Tzu, the art of war
IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO'S REFERENCE?!?!
Join the Empire.
Caught in 4K
Screaming...
No, it's not worth it!
Never let Frisk talk
YEETUSO DELETUSO
The horni Vampire
The True Dragons play Decaying Winter
Tanjiro back in his world (P/1)
I don't see em...
Dumbdum, do you realize how screwed you are?
William Afton, boredom intensifies
The Ice Palace gets fucked
Another True Dragons joins the gang!
MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS
Homeless Hobo
I'm just tryna Bend over here man
Backstory of the previous CH
In another World...
Shame

Appearances

505 11 1
Galing kay Blushieeeeeeeeee

Basically descriptions of what the dragon forms of everyone look like.

Asta:

"A dragon that emitted an an aura of absolute power, something many couldn't fathom. A Western Dragon, whose scales were bright black in color, as if defying the purpose of the color black. It's wings extended as far as the eye could see, being longer then it's entire body itself. It's eyes gleamed pure white with absolutely no pupils."

Itadori Yuji:

"A dragon whose very aura gave an dreadful feeling, as if a curse was seeping up. It resembled a European dragon, having a skin so white it appeared as if it was entirely made of bones. It's wings were actual bones extending creepily, who made an unsatisfying and creaking sound when they extended."

Eren Yeager:

"It's height towered over the forest, as if it was touching the sky itself. It's aura presented a dominating, yet depressing figure. It's skin was like a normal humans but it was clear they were scales. It's wings added more to the eerieness, considering they seemed to be made entirely of human skin aswell."

Kamado Tanjiro:

"A dragon whose aura was... Rather hard to define. It's aura was made of strength, no doubt. But, it's aura also gave a feeling or sense of warmth and hope. Its scales were bright crimson red and shone as bright as the sun. It appeared to be a Japanese Dragon, extending like a slithering snake."

Frisk:

"A dragon whose aura radiated a sort of determined aura, as if it was filled with determination head to toe. Its scales were a dark red, almost appearing black. It appeared to be a Japanese dragon."

Saitama:

"To say his aura was bland was an understatement, it's aura was seriously devoid of any sense of any emotion. Its scales were lacking color, and it's wings were about the same thing."

Makima:

"I don't know what to say about her aura, but it definitely is a no go since it gives off a bad feeling! Its scales are pitch gray in color, representing a Western Dragon. It's wings were of mediocre length, being slightly smaller then what it's body size is."

William Afton:

"It's aura was strange to say the least, but it definitely emitted a bad feeling. Its scales are purple in color, and it's a mix between a European and Western Dragon."

Emiya Shirou:

"It's aura was that of a warrior, emitting an strong feeling of justice. Its scales were magenta blue, and it was a Japanese dragon."

Rimuru:

"It's aura emitted a feeling of absolute chaos, as if it was something in a dormant state waiting to unleash all hell on the world. Its scales were pitch black in color, and it resembled a Western Dragon."

Human Appearances: I'm not explaining jack shit on how they look, have some photos instead.

(Yes, he has heterochromic eyes in this.)

Famous Words in the family: "No, Makima, for the hundredth time you CANNOT go and control someone for fun!"

"Why can't you lot be normal ;-;."

Role: The only mature one in the group

(Step on me mommy)

Famous Words in the family: "But what if I just did it anyways :>"

"oOoOO, a child :>"

Role: The troll

(I used to be a mega simp for this guy, still kinda am)

Famous Words in the family: "What the hell have you done, now I've got to start the animatronics from scratch!"

"Souls... Hehehehehehehe..."

Role: The psychopathic Nerd who needs therapy

(Cute, can't tell me otherwise)

Famous Words in the family: "You were going to stuff children in them, I feel like my action is justified"

"..."

Role: The introvert who barely communicates

(His author hates him for some reason)

Famous Words in the family: "... Is Sukuna no longer in me?"

"What the hell?"

Role: The pure bean who has seen enough

(H o t)

Famous Words in the family: "I feel as if something is very wrong with whatever sick being decided to do this with us"

"Of all people, why am I siblings with these guys."

Role: "You see good sir, I am a fair advocate of justice"

(Not as hot as Shirou, but h o t)

Famous Words in the family: "T a t a k a e"

"RUMBLING, RUMBLING, ITS COMI-"

Role: The idiot

(Drip at its finest)

Famous Words in the Family: "MADA MADA!"

"WHAT RUMBLING, IS IT SOME SORT OF EVENT?"

Role: The obnoxious little shit who can't stop screaming all the time

(Absolute mood)

Famous Words in the Family: "What... How the hell am I related to these retards. I mean, that redhead is okay."

"I feel weaker then before... FINALLY!"

Role: The bored dude who is happy he got weaker

(Ah yes, the main character)

Famous Words in the Family: "Didn't I just get stabbed and died?"

"Why the hell do I look like a Loli"

Role: The guy who will make you question your sexuality.

Personalities may not be in sync with character, but fuck you this is how I want it to be.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
305K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
63.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...