When Heroes Collide - Bakugo...

By pikachuugrl

Almost 100 chapters? I know. That's a big commitment to some random fanfic on the internet. But I truly love... More

Chapter 1 - First Impressions
Chapter 2 - Making Friends & Enemies
Chapter 3 - Physical Training
Chapter 4 - Hero Project
Chapter 5 - Getting Closer
Chapter 6 - Interstellar
Chapter 7 - Partnering with the Enemy
Chapter 9 - Encounter
Chapter 10 - Arcade
Chapter 11 - The Otherside Of The Story
Chapter 12 - Aftermath
Chapter 13 - I'll Never Forget
Chapter 14 - My Last Day
Chapter 15 - Final Exams
Chapter 16 - Deku & Bakugou vs All Might
Chapter 17 - A Walk in the Park
Chapter 18 - Training Camp
Chapter 19 - Bakugou Gets Kidnapped
Chapter 20 - Kamino Incident
Chapter 21 - The Fall of All Might
Chapter 22 - U.A. Dorms
Chapter 23 - BAKUGOU VS Y/N
Chapter 24 - Friends
Chapter 25 - Provisional License Exam Pt I
Chapter 26 - Phantom VS Y/N
Chapater 26.5 - Origins of a Phantom
Chapter 27 - My... Boyfriend?
Chapter 28 - Bakugou </3
Chapter 29 - Confrontation
Chapter 30 - A Tragic Backstory
Chapter 31 - Now You Know
Chapter 32 - Dinner at Todoroki's
Chapter 33 - Tease
Chapter 34 - Secret Santa
Chapter 35 - I Can't Sleep
Chapter 36 - The Morning After
Chapter 37 - The Brief
Chapter 38 -Do You Like Him?
Chapter 39 - The Beginning
Chapter 40 - Where's Spinner?
Chapter 41 - I'm Fine
Chapter 42 - Let's Sneak Out
Chapter 43 - Beneath The Sky
Chapter 44 - Mina >.<
Chapter 45 - The Key
Chapter 46 - 707 World Class Hacker
Chapter 47: How Embarassing
Chapter 48: The Girl That Made Bakugou Smile
Chapter 49: Bakugou's Bedroom
Chapter 50: Hawks Senpai ~
Chapter 51: Moving in Motion
Chapter 52: Dabi's Inferno
Chapter 53: Thoughts of Dying
Chapter 54: Hospital
Chapter 55: Depression
Chapter 56: Dreams
Chapter 57: Where am I?
Chapter 58: Wake Up
Chapter 59: Heavy Rain
Chapter 60: It's Him...
Chapter 61: Useless
Chapter 62: Reply
Chapter 63: Pretty
Chapter 64: Prince of Ice & Fire
Chapter 65: King of Fury
Chapter 66: TODOROKI SAID WHAT!?
Chapter 67: Best Friends
Chapter 68: Rainfall
Chapter 69 - My Favourite
Chapter 70: Not Like That
Chapter 71: Eye of the Storm
Chapter 72 - Broken Hearts
Chapter 73: A Meeting With The Past
Chapter 74: The Boy Who Changed The Flowers
Chapter 75: Danger
Chapter 76: Memories
Chapter 77: How Could I Forget?
Chapter 78: Your Saviour
Chapter 79 - My Hero
Chapter 80 - An Angel's Touch
Chapter 81 - Is It Over?
Chapter 82 - It's Not Over
Chapter 83: One Last Goodbye
Chapter 84: Heartfelt Gaze
Chapter 85: I Like You.
Chapter 86: Thoughts and Feelings

Chapter 8 - Todoroki-kun

387 13 2
By pikachuugrl

Chapter 8:

Since my time at U.A I'd become close friends with quite a few of my classmates. Mina-chan had somewhat become a best friend of mine, she'd looked after me since day one and that alone made us rather close. Turned out that Mina was in a pretty tight-nit friendship group (the Baku-squad) so I ended up hanging out with them a lot especially during lunch, we all got along pretty well. Except me and one particular guy - Bakugou Katsuki.

Other than that, I had become close to some of the others in my class too. Todoroki and Deku were reliable study companions, I often revised with them during after school hours. Ochako-chan too. She got along with Mina really well so we became friends through that, I really liked her. She was a sweet girl with a good heart. She reminded me of Deku in some ways and when I saw them together.. My heart melt a little, I always felt that they would make such a beautiful couple. Me and Mina talked about it all the time. Although, I tried my hardest not to bring it up, Ochako would be so embarrassed.

I believed after our project together maybe me and Bakugou would grow closer too. I was hoping that was the case, but apparently not. On the brighter side of things, he was at the very least, less aggressive toward me. Yet still acted as though he couldn't recall my name. He was a liar. He knew my name, I knew he did. But he just refused to call me by it and pretended as though he didn't remember. I just didn't understand why. What was wrong with this boy? It pissed me off.

We were sat together during lunch time. Bakugou not saying much to anyone.

"So we're all thinking of going the Library tonight to do some studying if you wanted to join us?" Mina asked.

"Oh actually, Todoroki-kun already asked me to revise with him for the test coming up on Monday."

Bakugou looked up from his lunch box and coldly stared into what felt like my soul. I averted his intimidating gaze, what was he so mad for?

"Oooo you and Todoroki studying alone together?" Mina teased, nudging me playfully.

"I-It's not like that." I automatically responded defensively, a light pink blush threatening to make its way to my cheeks. I felt a little embarrassed at what Mina was implying.

Bakugou started to look visibly agitated, he began grinding his teeth as though he was rearing up to say something.

"Why bother asking the Extra to study with us? Literally no one even wants her there." He scoffed maliciously.

He was wrong. These were my friends. I knew that he was wrong. That the others were my friends... But why did he have to say something like that?

It hurt. It really hurt.

Despite how he'd treated me before I tried to look past it. I thought that maybe we could get along, maybe we would both warm up to one another, that working together on our project would've changed things. Maybe not over night no, but at least something. He's not as snappy and aggressive as he once was but he still instigates sly little digs when he could. It used to make me mad but I felt so far past that, now it just hurt.

Our eyes met, I stared into his blood-red malicious gaze. Looking back with a pair of cold dead eyes of my own. We stared into each others eyes for what felt like the longest of times, the tension building more and more, yet we refused to say another word. I got up slamming my hand on the table once again breaking the silence.

"I think you'll find it's YOU no one even wants here." I got up, turned away without looking back and left. Oh boy, it felt good.

His jaw dropped as I said these words, although he tried to shrug it off as though it didn't mean anything to him. But I knew it did. He knew it did. I could tell from the few interactions we had that he was a messed up guy. I don't know what it was that happened to him, but this man had some serious issues. Definitely some kind of complex so I said what I knew would hurt, just like how he did to me.

Shortly after our last classes I met up with Todoroki outside home room. We decided to meet there and walk to the U.A Library together. I wasn't in the best mood after everything that happened during lunch time, it kept playing on my mind. I hated the way he got inside my head with his hurtful words. But I hated more, the fact that I let him.

After walking in silence for a short while Todoroki initiated conversation, he could tell something was up.

"You okay?" He asked gently.

We both naturally paused to take a moment from walking and looked toward each other. I didn't want him to ask that. It was the last thing I wanted anyone to ask when I was definitely NOT okay.

My eyes subtly began to fill up with tears but no words came out. Todoroki's face showed nothing but concern, he leaned in close and wrapped an arm around me, his touch was so gentle and warm. I felt myself give in, letting him hold me for awhile. We didn't say anything to eachother but we didn't have too. I started to feel a bit better. His kind gesture made me feel safe and fuzzy inside.

We pulled away after awhile.

"Whatever it is, it'll be okay." He said with a soft light smile.

I knew he meant it.

BAKUGOU POV

Bakugou lingered in a corner unnoticed as a witness to the entire thing. A throbbing pain presented itself deep in his chest, yet he failed to understand what it was. Seeing her with Todoroki like that... He had an indescribable feeling inside.

Earlier that day, after the Library incident...

"What's wrong with you? Why would you say that!" Mina yelled at him.

Bakugou scoffed.

"She was pissing me off."

"She didn't even do anything to piss you off!"

He narrowed his eyes glancing off to the side.

"Whatever."

But Pinky was right. Y/N hadn't done anything to piss him off. Unable to admit it, it was in fact Mina who pushed his aggression to the edge this time.

The way she kept teasing about Icyhot and the damn Extra was infuriating. He didn't know why, but listening to it knocked him sick to the stomach. But he knew Y/N didn't deserve that, things between them had gotten so much better and now he'd ruined it all. He slammed his empty lunch box back into his bag, then slung it over his shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Kirishima asked.

"None of your goddamn business Rockhead." He replied in a sharp tone, storming off.

He was infuriated and angry just like always, but hurt all at the same time.

'It's YOU no one even wants here.' Those words played on his mind.

It pissed him off. He spent the last two classes trying his best to concentrate but couldn't believe how much he had been thinking about her. The fucking Extra. Thoughts of Y/N clouded his mind.

The way she stared back at him showing no fear, standing up for herself... He begrudgingly admired it. Then the words she said came back to haunt him and it started to hurt again. But he pushed those feelings back deep down with all the other feelings he chose to ignore. 'Feelings are weak' he thought.

After the last class of the day ended, he caught himself watching the Extra packing up her things and got a sudden urge to go talk to her.

Mina and Kirishima came by his desk.

"I think the manly thing to do would be to apologise." Kirishima stated as politely as he could, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Fine." Bakugou huffed.

Mina and Kirishima exchanged an excited glance.

"Only if it'll keep the two of you from bothering me." He said coldly.

By now, everyone had left the classroom, Bakugou still remaining in his seat, packing away his own things. Y/N was one of the last few to leave. Thoughts began circulating in his head all scrambled. What should he actually say to her? He began to feel something in the pit of his stomach, nerves started to creep up on him.

He left the classroom and walked down empty corridors, unsure of which way Y/N had gone. Most of the students had cleared out by now. He caught her flowing hair in the corner of his eye and naturally reached his hand out, her name almost slipping from his lips. But before he had the chance, another guy came into view, it was the half-and-half bastard. Bakugou was still a distance away, he brought his hand back down unsure of when he'd raised it and began to fall back before they noticed his presence.

He watched them for a while, walking together then all of a sudden they stopped. She had turned to face the dual-quirk user, her profile visible to him. He noticed her misty eyes as tears streamed down her cheek, glistening from the light of the window.

Then half-and-half leaned in close to the Extra, and wrapped himself around her, Bakugou pulled away not wanting to see anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 98.1K 85
(𝚈/πš—) (𝙻/πš—) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‹πš˜πš›πš— πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πššπšžπš’πš›πš”, πš‹πšžπš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš‘πš’πš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš˜πš– πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πš˜πš—πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš πšŠπšœπš—'𝚝...
410K 16.6K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
23.3K 991 23
"π•Šπ•žπ•šπ•π•–. 𝕀π•₯ π•ƒπ• π• π•œπ•€ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿ 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
15.8K 306 39
You, Izuku Midoriya, and Katsuki Bakugo all grew up together. You all lived close together and were friends. Izuku was always friendly and supportive...