Carolina- OUTER BANKS

By EGvamp24

Olivia Bradley, John B's cousin lives the best of both worlds being a Pogue and a Kook. Living on Figure Eigh... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58

Ch. 16

27 1 0
By EGvamp24

I got ready for the day and my dad called me downstairs "Yeah dad?" I said as I rounded the corner to see Ward at the door and I smiled "Hi Ward." "Good morning, Olivia." He smiled and cleared his throat "I understand that you and my son are somewhat dating now. Is that correct?" He asked and I cleared my throat "Yes, we are. He finally told you." I said and he nodded "Yes he did." "Was this before you kicked him out?" I questioned and he sighed "I just wanted to say I'm happy for you two. I just know you two are a perfect couple, I also know he's staying here with you. I know that I was a bad father but I want to make amends with him. But first I was here to invite you fishing with me and your cousin tomorrow." He told me and i frowned "Tomorrow? Uh I- I can't I have plans with Rafe." I told him and he nodded "And I'm sure he would be okay if you rain check them plans. C'mon, you guys are in this family now. I just want to to get to know you guys a lot better and maybe help score your father some more points in my business." Ward said and I looked at my dad and he shrugged "Okay... okay, I'll go fishing with you guys... just let you know, I'm a shit fisher." I told him and he chuckled "We'll sort ya out." Ward told me and I nodded then went to the kitchen to grab water from the fridge then before I went to the guest house I heard my father talking to Ward.

"What are you playing at Ward?" I heard my dad say and i frowned then tip toed to the corner to listen to their conversation. "I just want to get to know your daughter more. For my children." "What about John B? Are you ever going to tell him?" I heard my dad say and i frowned, tell him what I wonder. "No... and if you don't want the whole Outer Banks to know about your wife's old life and Olivia's whole situation..." Ward said and my eyes widened, he knows about me going to rehab? I went to the guest house and I saw Rafe in bed and i quietly climbed in trying not to wake him but he opened his eyes. "I'm sorry... i didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful." I told him and he smiled then put his arm around me and pulled me in closer.

"It's okay." "I'm sorry for last night... I was an idiot for taking so much weed... I feel embarrassed of what I said." I told him and he sighed "And that's why you shouldn't have weed ever ever again." He said and kissed my nose. "I really do love you, Rafe." "I love you too." Rafe told me and I smiled but it dropped.

"Um so... I have to go fishing with your dad and John B." I told him and he frowned "Why?" "He says that I'm apart of this family because I'm your girlfriend. So you told him." I questioned and he nodded "Yeah... before he kicked me out. Do you want to go?" He asked me and I shrugged "I have plans already but I have to do this for my dad... for my family." I told him and he nodded. I got a text and I took my phone out from my back pocket and saw that it was Sarah telling me her and John B were at the Chateau. "Duty calls... I'll be back tonight." I told him and kissed his cheek then went out the back and grabbed my bike.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"Kie! This better work. We can't pawn this if there's a giant wheat symbol on it." JJ said bringing the gold out and Kiara smiled holding the torch "It's gonna work." She said and I watched as Kiara melted down the gold, I held one piece I picked up that I wanted to keep just for safe keeping. "I never thought we'd actually find the gold?" I muttered and JJ looked at me and smiled.

We all hopped into the Twinkie and drove to the Pawn shop to try and pawn it off "Hell of a job melting it down, Dr. Frankenstein." "Like you could've done better." Kiara and JJ were fighting and I rolled my eyes. "I could have. I took a welding class." "When?" I scoffed and John B shushed us "Chill out, okay?" He said and JJ frowned. "Easy for you to say. You're not the one that has to pawn this piece of shit off. How did I get this job anyway?" JJ said putting backpack around one arm and I smirked "'Cause you're the best liar... and Liv will be next to you if you need back up." Pope said and we all went inside, I followed JJ to the front counter as the others walked around not drawing any suspicion.

"Afternoon, ma'am." "Afternoon." She said and I smiled "I see you buy gold." JJ said and the lady nodded "That's what the sign say, don't it?" She said and I nodded. "Well, I sure hope you buy a lot of it, because I'm about to blow your mind." JJ said and I rolled my eyes "I ain't got much mind left to blow, so have at it." She said and JJ pulled out the gold to show it to her.

"How about them gold apples?" He muttered and she chuckled "That ain't real." "That ain't real? Feel how heavy it is." JJ said and the lady tried to pick it up and she grabbed a magnifying glass with a light. "Mm-hm. Mm-hm! Let's get some light on that." "Spray-painted tungsten." The lady said and I shook my head "Spray-painted tungsten? Really? Okay. Why don't you see how, uh, soft it is?" I told her and she checked it "You mind?" "No, go for it." I told her and JJ smirked "Wow. Would you look at that?" He said and she frowned "Hold your horses. We ain't got to the acid test yet." "Ooh! The acid test. My favorite, guys." JJ said and I nudged his side.

The lady put a drop of acid on the gold and sighed "Well, it ain't plated, and it ain't painted." "Ma'am, I'm telling ya, this is as real as the day is long." JJ said and she frowned "It looks like somebody tried to melt it down." She said and I was about to say something but JJ beat me to it.

"My mom... She had all this jewelry laying around the house, and she thought it was best to... to melt it down... To "consolidate" it." JJ said using air quotes and I nodded "Mhmm. Yeah." "Seven pounds? That's a lot of earrings." The lady said and I sighed "Okay, to be honest, ma'am..." JJ said and I took it from there "It's really hard to see our mom fall apart with Alzheimer's." I told her and she nodded "Mm-hm." She bought the lie and sighed "Give me a minute." She said and came around the counter "Take your time, ma'am." JJ said and when she left they all looked at me "Alzheimer's? Really?" "Hey she believed it right?" I said and JJ smirked "You made me your brother? Ouch." He muttered and John B chuckled.

The lady came back and we went back to acting "I talked to my boss." "And?" JJ questioned and the lady sighed "And, uh, this is what I can do." She said slipping us a figure and i frowned "Fifty thousand?" I questioned and she raised an eyebrow "You think I walked in here not knowin' the spot price? Ma'am, I know for a fact this is worth 140, at least." JJ added and she scoffed "Well, sweeties, you in a pawnshop. This ain't Zurich. Do I look Swiss to you?" The lady said and I rolled my eyes. "Ninety, or we walk." I told her and she frowned "Seventy. Half price... and, um... I don't ask questions about where you got this." She said and we looked to John B and he gave us an okay sign and I smirked "I'm gonna need that in large denominations, please." JJ told her and she sighed.

"Well, here's the snag. I don't have that much denominated, not here anyway. I can write you a cashier's check." "Cash... No, ma'am. I want the cold hard. That's what that sign says. Cash for gold. And that's what I expect. I'm gonna get it in cold hard." JJ said and she nodded. "Well, I have to send you to the warehouse. I have the money there. Is that all right?" She told us and JJ and I looked at each other then back to her "Where's this warehouse?" I asked and she gave us an address and we we're off.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"So they keep money out here?" Kiara asked as we drove through a Forrest area and I watched the trees pass by "That's what she said...That's what she said." JJ chuckled and I rolled my eyes "Stop." "I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive." Sarah said and JJ frowned "'Cause you're rich." "You've never heard of it either." Kiara scoffed and I nodded "Thank you." "There's nothing but weeds back here." Kiara said and I nodded "And trees." "All right, just 'cause it's just weeds, doesn't mean it's, like..." JJ said and suddenly we heard sirens, I turned around and saw a cop car "Cops? Out here?" "God! Are you kidding me?" Pope groaned and i frowned "What did we do?" "Why are we getting pulled over?" Sarah questioned and I shrugged.

"Stash that." "Chill, guys." We all scrambled to hide the gold and whatever was illegal "I hate cops." "Did you bring the gun?" Kiara asked and JJ rolled his eyes "No. Okay? Everybody told me to leave it back at the place." "Thank God." I muttered and looked around "Okay... Please, everything else in your bag." "I am! I am, all right?" He said and I looked at all the blunts "How much weed do you have on you, bro?" "He's walking up." Pope said and I tried to be calm. "Sir..." John B started and Suddenly we heard a gun cock, my eyes widened as I saw a guy point a gun at John B's head. "Why don't I go ahead and see them hands in the air?" The guy said and he sounded vaguely familiar. "All y'all's hands up in the air now! You, out of the car! Let's go! Out of the car!" The guy yelled and John B opened his door and got out slowly. "Let's go! Hurry! Let them out! What are you waitin' on? What are you waitin' on? Let them out!" He yelled and John B opened the side door and i frowned "All y'all! Go on! Go on! Let's get out the car! Let's go!There you go, pretty girl. Here we go! Get out the car, let's go! Hurry up! There you go!" He said and JJ got out "We're broke..." "Shut the hell up!" The guy yelled and JJ backed up.

"All right! Just relax!" "Shut the hell up! Shut up! Blow your damn head off!" He yelled and I held up my hands as he pointed the gun at me and we locked eyes, they were a familiar brown. "Lay down in the ditch! Lay down in the ditch! On your goddamn hands and knees! Down! Put your face on the ground!" I looked at JJ and he grabbed my hand trying to calm me down. "Stay here just like that! Put your head down! Don't let me see you look up! All right? That's all y'all gotta do." The guy said going to the Twinkie and looking through it "It's a setup, guys." "That old bat shanked us. Fuck! Goddamn it!" JJ said hitting the ground and I shook my head "I can't put my finger on it but that guy seems familiar to me." I told him and JJ frowned.

John B stood up slowly and I shook my head "Wait. No, no, no, no." "John B... No..." me and Sarah said and Pope frowned "John B. Don't be a hero, man." He told him but he went to the guys car and got in the back waiting for him so we can escape.

"All right, y'all stay like that. Unless you want your brains blown out all over this road, don't move your goddamn heads, okay?" I frowned as I heard commotion and I saw John B fighting the guy. "Guys, I got the gun!" He yelled and JJ ran over to them and punch the guy in the face only to have him punch JJ in the face "JJ!" I yelled and grabbed the guys arm trying to knock him down but he ended up pushing me into Kiara.

"I got the gold!" Pope yelled and Sarah kicked him down and hit him with his door "You son of a bitch!" JJ pulled his mask down and it was Barry. "I know this piece of shit! He's a basehead!" "Probably knows my brother." JJ and Sarah said and I nodded "Yeah, and he knows Taylor too." I said and he looked up at me and smirked "He sells coke to my dad." "Listen, I couldn't hurt any single one of y'all..." Barry started and JJ hit him with the back of the gun. "JJ!" "Dude, chill, man. Come on." We all pulled him back and John B sighed "Come on, let's get outta here." "We got one last stop." JJ said grabbing Barry's wallet and pulled out his ID. "Let's go see where this son of a bitch lives." JJ said and we all frowned following him back to the Twinkie "I'm gonna remember this shit! You can't hide from me! I know exactly who y'all are! Huh? You're gonna see me again! Olivia! You hear me?" Barry yelled and I closed my eyes for a second. "Hey, you okay?" John B asked after he threw the keys away and I nodded "I'm good." I muttered then we got in the Twinkie.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"Welcome to Crackhead Wasteland." Sarah muttered as we drove down the path to Barry's house, I've been here multiple times with Taylor. "I don't know about this, man." "Dude, why are we at Barry's?" Pope questioned and I got flashbacks of when Taylor took me here for the first time.

"This'll only take a second." JJ said getting out and we frowned "Where you going?" John B asked. "Yo soy justicia." "Did you glean anything from that?" Pope asked and I sighed "You know somebody should probably..." "Yeah, I got it." John B opened his door and he looked at me "It's best if you come in. He'll listen to you." John B said and I nodded then followed him inside. JJ was looking through the cupboard and I looked around, never changed a bit. All the memories of getting high here, this is where Taylor started abusing me because I embarrassed him in front of Barry.

"Yeah, so what's your plan, slick?" "Well, as thou hath stealeth from us, we shall stealeth from ye." JJ said and we frowned "That kind of got lost in translation." John B said and I nodded "JJ, what are you doing?" "An eye for an eye, guys." JJ said and I shook my head. "Yeah, that's great, JJ. But what happens after you rob a drug dealer, huh? He knows who we are! He knows Liv!" John B said pointing to me and JJ looked at me then to the hallway "I'm not scared of this guy." He scoffed and I grabbed his hand "Well I am, JJ." I told him and he pulled away then went down the small hallway where Barry's bedroom was.

"JJ, don't..." "There we go." JJ said and John B followed him "What are you doing?" He asked and JJ came out with a bag "Getting even!" He said and came out of the bedroom "All right, took care of business." He said and John B frowned. "Hey, look at me. If you keep going down this road, you're gonna end up just like your dad, do..." John B said and JJ pulled him by the collar of his shirt "You watch your mouth, man." He said and put a hand on his shoulder "Hey." I muttered and JJ relaxed "Aren't you tired of being messed with? 'Cause I am." "That's not the point, JJ." They said and JJ walked out of the house. I took one last look of the room then went outside and crossed my arms wrapping them around my waist "All right, so we're looking at five grand each for reparations for putting us through that bullshit. Sorry about that, y'all." JJ said and counted some of the stacks of money.

"So that's what we're doing now? We're robbing drug dealers?" "This Barry guy's gonna find out. And he's gonna come after us." Kiara and Sarah said and JJ looked to me then to the girls. "Yes, he will. This is not the time to start wilin' out." "How'd you like havin' a gun pulled on you?" JJ interrupted Pope and I frowned "Relax." "He had it right here on you, bro." JJ said pointing at John B's forehead and I sighed "JJ..." "Look. We've gotta go get the gold, okay? Just give me that shit. We're putting it back." John B said grabbing the duffel bag but JJ pushed him towards the Twinkie hitting his back on it and my eyes widened.

"Do you feel like a tough guy? Huh? What are you gonna do when he comes for us?" John B asked and JJ smirked "We punch him in the throat." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, good fucking idea, JJ." John B said and JJ shook his head "I'm not putting it back." He said getting into the Twinkie but we didn't move from our spots "You guys getting in or what?" He asked and we all looked at each other and he got out. "What?" "We're sick of your shit." John B told him and he chuckled "Oh, my shit?" He looked at me and I just looked to the ground.

"Yeah. Yeah. Your shit." "Yes. Your pulling guns on people shit." Kiara said and Pope nodded "You acting like a maniac..." "Okay, Pope, I took the fall for you, man! Know how much I owe because of you?" JJ yelled and i frowned "I'm gonna pay you back, and I didn't ask you to do that!" Pope said and JJ scoffed "I just did! Pay it back. Right here, right now, by myself." JJ said and he sighed "You know what? That's exactly what I'm gonna do. Go off by myself." JJ said and he looked at me "JJ... if you do this, Barry will come after you, after us. He burned Rafe because he didn't get his money..." I said and he chuckled "Rafe... ha, yeah! You would know all about this. Why don't you tell everyone what you really are! Hmm. Tell them how your real dad is just like Barry, just like my dad... an abusive junkie!" JJ yelled and I was taken back, he knows I don't talk about him, he promised me he'd never tell anyone. "Liv what is JJ talking about?" "He's not my dad... Yo- you said you'd never bring him up..." I said tears forming in my eyes as I remembered everything he did to me and my mom "Yeah, well it was a mistake to trust me with it, right? Just like you were one." "Fuck you, JJ!" I yelled and he turned on his heels and started walking away.

The Pogues all looked at me and I shook my head and sighed "Liv..." "Don't." I muttered putting my hand up in defense "Liv, why didn't you tell us?" "Same reason I didn't tell you guys about Taylor!" I yelled and John B frowned "Did my dad know?" He asked and I shook my head "No... he didn't. My mom didn't want to tell him, my biological father wasn't a great man. But my dad, Chris, he- he was like a knight in shining armor when he met my mom. After my father left, Chris came to the rescue and Married my mom, she had the twins, he even adopted me when I turned 10. He was the only one who knew, besides JJ." I told them and John B stepped towards me then pulled me into a hug and I smiled, we pulled away then went back to The Wreck.

"Look, he'll come around, all right? It's... He's doing a JJ thing." John B said and I nodded "You think he'll go home?" Kiara asked and Pope shrugged "There's about a zero percent chance that JJ goes home." He said and I sighed "I shouldn't have yelled at him... now he could be off doing something he'll regret." I muttered and John B sighed "It's not your fault, Liv." He told me and I gave him a small side smile.

"Okay. It's too dangerous to pawn this thing off piecemeal. So our best bet is to go down there and get the rest of it." Pope said and I nodded "Bring it all up at once. Put it in... in a safe or a vault or something." Pope said and sighed. "I... I don't know. Just until we can find someone who won't rip us off." "I can figure it out tonight, get it done, and we can be out there tomorrow morning." John B said and i frowned "All right, let's do it. Easy." "Let's go." The boys said and I saw Sarah frown. "What about that thing with my dad?" She told him and John B sighed "Shit." "What thing?" Pope questioned and John B turned to us "I have to go fishing with Ward." "Ward wanted me there too." I said and they all frowned "You two can't go get 400 mil cause you're going to go kill fish?" Kiara questioned and I rolled my eyes "Look, I have to go." John B said and Pope sighed "Blow it off. It's 400 million in gold!" "Make something up! Why the hell do you have to go?" Kiara said looking at me and I shrugged "Something about me being apart of the family because I'm Rafe's girlfriend." I told her and she rolled her eyes. "Look, I- I have to go, okay? He- he saved me, all right? If it weren't for Ward, I'd be in foster care. So... I have to go. Plus, it'll be better to do it at night. Right?" John B told them and Pope nodded. "Fine. Go, fishing." "And at least JJ will probably have washed up by then." Kiara said and I looked at my hands and twiddled with my fingers.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Third Person

"Uh, can you put this on Cameron, Ward? Cameron, W-A-R-D?" Rafe told the waitress and she nodded "Thank you. You're the best." He told her and went back to Topper and Kelce. "Hey, bro. You think you-know-who, they're scronking yet?" Kelce laughed and Topper rolled his eyes "Shut, yo..." "Hey. What's that sound? What's that? They're making that sound." Kelce laughed making fun of him and Topper glared at him "You think I wanna hear this right now?" "Come on." Rafe and Kelce tried calming him down but Topper shook his head.

"I'm trying to get my mind off it. You think I want to hear this now, Rafe?" He said walking up to him and Rafe smirked "Calm down. We're trying to make you feel better." Kelce said and Rafe put a hand on his shoulder for reassurance "It's not funny. How is it funny to you?" "This joke's on her. Look who she's with." Rafe said and Topper frowned "What about Liv, huh? You don't see me talking how Liv hooked up with that Pogue." Topper said and Rafe was about to say something until a vehicle approached the country club and they heard a commotion.

"Who's that?" Kelce asked and Rafe groaned "Barry." "Rafe Cameron! Get over here." Barry yelled getting out of his car which made Rafe on edge "Okay, let's go." He muttered and Topper followed Rafe to where Barry was at the front gate.

"Are you supposed to be here, sir?" "Yeah, I believe so." Rafe pulled him off to the side and frowned at him "Hey. What are you doing, man? You good?" "No, I ain't good, man." Barry said shaking his head as Rafe pulled him away from the club.

"All right, what..." "Why's your family think I'm just some bitch they can shit on? First your dad kneecaps me in my house." Barry sneered at Rafe and he frowned "You got your money.... You got your money." Rafe said trying to ease him but he kept coming closer and getting agitated. "That ain't the point. I'm asking you, what am I? Am I just some little bitch? Is that what your family looks at me like?" Barry asked and Rafe had no idea what he was talking about so he kept denying. "No! No! Okay, so then why is your little sister and your girl with her little surf rat friends running around stealing 25K out of my house? Can you tell me that?" Barry said and Rafe smirked "Liv and my little sister robbed you?" Rafe questioned and Barry nodded "Yeah, Sarah robbed me. That's why I'm here." "She won't pick a dollar up off the street. What are you talking about?" Rafe said and Barry chuckled "Do I look dumb? You think I don't understand what's goin' on here? 'Cause I'm telling you right now, you better sort this out with your sister and your girl, or else I am. I don't care if your girl is tight with the sheriff. 'Cause I want my money." Barry said and Rafe knew Liv would get hurt or worse killed so he had to do something.

"Listen... I don't know what you're talking about... Liv, wouldn't steal anything." "You don't know? Enlighten me." Barry said and Rafe nodded "Enlighten you?" "Yes. The Pogues are all around Outer Banks stealin' shit out of everybody's house... and you got no idea? Your sister's involved in it." Barry said and Rafe scoffed "Sarah Cameron, home invader? You know how stupid... How stupid you are?" Rafe began putting a hand on Barry's shoulder but Barry grabbed his arm where his burn was and gripped it "How many times I gotta deal with you? That's 25K!" He growled and Rafe groaned in pain. Topper pulled him off and Barry got into his face "What's up, Country Club? We're good! We're good. "We're good. We're good." Stand down." Barry said and Topper held his hands up in defense.

"Sort this shit out with your sister and your girl." Barry yelled and Rafe nodded "All right!" "Okay. It's cool. It's cool." Topper muttered and helped Rafe up "I'mma get my money. If it's not from you, it's from your girl. Remember that. I'll see you boys around." Barry said and Rafe felt trapped, he didn't know what to do, he knew Olivia would never do anything like that.

"Hey, what the hell is goin' on?" Topper asked Rafe and he shook his head "I don't know, man." "No, no, no. This guy's nuts. What are you gonna do?" Topper asked and he sighed "Nothin'. It's not my problem." "That's Sarah and Olivia you're talking about. What are you gonna do?" Topper said and Rafe took a second to breath and think and he sighed "All right, come on... Come on." Rafe said and they both got on there bikes to go find their girlfriends.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Liv

I went with John B and Sarah to go to Tannyhill and I tried to text JJ but he wouldn't respond "So welcome to the Pogue life. Is it everything you ever dreamed of?" John B asked Sarah and I smirked "And more." Sarah muttered and John B gasped "Oh." We heard a horn beep, me and Sarah turned around to see Rafe and my eyes widened.

"Oh shit, it's Rafe." "What?" I muttered then Rafe ran his bike in front of the Twinkie making us stop. "Shit." "John B, let me handle this." Sarah told him and I sighed "I'll be back." I told him then got out of the Twinkie.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" "Rafe, what are you doing?" Me and Sarah said and he scoffed "There she is! Little Miss Perfect!" Rafe said and i frowned "Hello? Are you high?" Sarah asked and Rafe shook his head "What? Oh, no." "Damn it. Could have run you over." Sarah said and he took off his helmet. "I just heard about your little home invasion." Rafe said and i frowned "What are you talking about?" "What would Dad say if he knew you rob dealers?" Rafe said and I sighed "Rafe, we didn't rob anyone." "I don't know. You could tell him if he didn't kick you out." Sarah said and I turned to her then frowned.

"Listen... I tried to take care of my little sister..." "That's a lie..." Sarah muttered and Rafe scoffed "who's ungrateful, as always. Listen, the guy that you robbed is a bad man, Sarah. Liv, you know it too!" Rafe said and I nodded "Yeah, I'm aware, Rafe!" "Listen! He gave me this, okay? He gave me this for being late on a payment." Rafe said showing his burn and I noticed it was healing better since I cleaned it for him.

"Because you wanted to buy a stupid bike!" "Listen to me! Listen to me! You guys stole from him, all right? What do you think he's gonna do to you or your Pogue boyfriend?" Rafe said and Sarah's eyes widened "Don't you dare. Don't you dare!" "Oh, yeah... Don't think I don't know what you've been doing, all right?" Rafe said and i frowned "Rafe, calm down. Please." "I'd give Barry his money back, like, yesterday." Rafe said and Sarah scoffed "You worry about your shit, I'll worry about mine!" "All right, I'm taking care of my own shit, okay?" Rafe yelled and I flinched then took a step back. Rafe noticed and he sighed putting his hand up in defense "And one day, I'm gonna be running the show, Sarah, and... you're gonna wish that you were nicer to me then." Rafe said and Sarah nodded "Why don't you give me a save-the-date on that? You psycho." She told him and walked back to John B.

"You're welcome." He said then looked to me "Liv I-" he started and saw I was scared and he sighed grabbing my arm, pulling me closer "Just stay safe, okay? I don't need you mixed up in this shit." Rafe said and I nodded, looked down at my arm to see his grip was tightened. "Owe, Rafe. You're hurting me." I muttered, he looked down and let go of my arm. I looked up at him and sighed "You know I can take care of myself right? I'm not taking shit from nobody anymore." I told him and he smirked "That's my girl." He said then got on his bike and rode off.

"You're better than this, Sarah!" I saw Topper stop in front of her and John B and he looked at me and I gave him a look then he drove his bike away. "Well, he's a tool." "Yeah, tell me about it. I dated him." Sarah said and I sighed "It's okay." John B said pulling her into a side hug and then looked at me "You okay?" He asked and I shrugged "It's complicated." I told them and Sarah looked at my arm "Did Rafe do that?" She asked and I looked to see it was red, I nodded then pulled me into a hug. "He has never hurt me like that before." I said and pulled away then looked to John B "Hey, your okay. If he ever puts a hand on you again, you know I'll kill him." He said and I smiled then hugged him. "Hey, I wanna show you something." He said pulling away and I sighed "Can you drop me at Pope's." I told him and he nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 212 12
୨⎯ "𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀. 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿�...
220K 6.4K 45
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
4.8K 235 11
❝ rule number five: never be seen with a pogue ❞ The war between pogues and kooks continues to rage as a storm of emotion brews between sides, puttin...
226K 3.4K 57
𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 : 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊 Franklin moves to the Outer Banks after a tragic accident back home. She moves on with her...