My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

By HikaDelia17

Author: Lonely Rabbit Dance Category: Rebirth through time travel Xin Xiaoru is an orphan who lived in the ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (Final)

Chapter 11

185 4 0
By HikaDelia17

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 11 [VIP]

    On August 2nd, the three of Xin Xiaoru had saved half of their cash and could not use the electronic money. They could only exchange a small amount of goods with some optimists who believed that online payments could continue to be used or people who had no other choice.

    For example, there is a paint manufacturer that sells paints for various purposes such as anti-rust, heat insulation, waterproof, radiation protection, etc. at an average price of 11,000 barrels, and supports electronic currency payment. Bought 50 buckets of anti-radiation paint, spent 100,000 to buy other different types of paint, fixed? Take it away on the top of the RV.

    There is also a down quilt manufacturer, he is not willing to pay electronically, but? His factory is in all directions? All the roads in all directions are blocked due to car accidents, earthquakes, mudslides, etc.? The goods cannot be transported out, and people can only ride motorcycles Or bicycles, there is really no way, if you don’t sell them, you will have no money, so you also accept electronic currency payment, and sell all kinds of down quilts and down jackets.

    Xin Xiaoru saw that the geographical situation of this manufacturer was similar to that of the camp. After buying warm clothes and quilts, she gave a catty of wheat seeds as a gift: "In winter, you can plant half an acre of land. You can check the information and plant according to the situation." After

    that , Xin Xiaoru spends a lot of time looking for factories, farms and other places in remote areas, looking for merchants that can pay electronically, and before leaving, she will send a catty and a half catty of seeds to make a good relationship and leave some survival thoughts.

    On August 4th, 62 cities including Yicheng suffered a complete power outage.

    The city looks the same during the day, and as night falls, the city sinks into a dark dead silence.

    Some people save all resources and go to bed early, while some are restless and too hot to fall asleep, so they shake their fans and chat with their neighbors to relieve their anxiety.

    There are still many cars still on the road. Some rushed out of the city on the last day, and some moved from other places and were still packing their luggage.

    The high temperature of 35 degrees makes busy people feel irritable, and even a little trouble will make people explode.

    In the dark corner came the sound of quarreling, tearing and robbery, but no one dared to go down and look.

    Because there are no police around now, after the power outage of the base station, they have no signal and cannot call the police. By the time the police and military patrols come here, most of the people below have already made a call, and the people have already left.

    This kind of plot is staged in many corners of the city. People who hear the movement are afraid while realizing that the era of the jungle has come...

    Xin Xiaoru did not return to Yicheng, but spent time in the city that is still powered on. Electronic money, buy overstocked goods.

    These people who received the money transfer also brought dry food and the middle-aged people at home. They lined up at the bank gate day and night.

    Finally, on August 7th, Xin Xiaoru spent all the electronic money. Although prices have soared, and the electronic currency of more than two million yuan is the same as hundreds of thousands, which is completely useless, but in the end it was completely spent and I bought a lot of supplies.

    The physical strength of the RV continued to rise during the process of picking up passengers back and forth by the bus. After deducting the consumed part, the remaining 2293.

    After that, the few people did not stop, and continued to be buses, promoting themselves in places with electricity and Internet, and seeing passengers back and forth.

    Finally, on August 18, the RV completed the task and was upgraded to Lv2, adding 15 square meters of different space, a total of 16 square meters. Xin Xiaoru finally had the space to spend the last cash on hand.

    She found the farmer or farmer she had made an appointment with before, bought the overstocked vegetables and fruits that were about to rot, and put them all in a different space to pile them up. The off-road caravan and its supplies were all put into the different space, and all the supplies were assembled. The few people who had been busy for almost a month finally breathed a sigh of relief, and everything came to an end.

    In the old forest deep in the mountains, the three of them lay on the bed with the RV fully opened, occupying almost all the internal plane space, and opened the skylight to look up at the starry sky without light pollution.

    The cool air-conditioned wind blew over the faces of the three of them, and even the leaves outside the window seemed to be a little more alive after being sun-drenched during the day.

    The watermelon juice squeezed out of the juicer is put aside, and the stainless steel straw is inserted inside? You can drink the ice-cold freshly squeezed juice when you turn around. Everything is so peaceful and beautiful.

    He Guying talked about the fact that the organization sent him to kill Xin Xiaoru before: "The group of people didn't know the way the virus was transmitted, and thought they would be infected if they were splashed with blood. You are a witness, and you fell in that zombie again Just in case, they asked me to kill all the relevant personnel. I paid a lot of money to rent your RV. I wanted to monitor you for a few days while doing business, and release you if you were not infected. The

    result It’s not that you’re not infected, but you have supernatural powers.”

    Xin Xiaoru laughed and said, “I know.”

    She pointed to a storage box: “You dropped your smart watch into the car, what about the caravan? You can solve it directly."

    He Guying was stunned for a moment, lowered his eyes and said nothing, and said for a while: "You know and come to save me?"

    Xin Xiaoru: "You have already made a division, and you didn't hurt me, but helped me a lot. Isn't it?"

    The room was silent.

    After the secret was revealed, everyone felt more at ease.

    When he was about to fall asleep in a daze, He Guying heard Zhao Changyue say: "Just hide behind? Everything should be safe." Is it safe

    ?

    hope so.

    But she knew that the three of them could only relax for a while, and they had to get busy again after two days of rest, because...

    "Are we running out of food a little too quickly?" Zhao Chang jumped up the next morning to cook the noodles Suddenly said.

    Neither He Guying nor Xin Xiaoru spoke, but just looked at him silently.

    He was a little embarrassed and scratched his head: "You guys have already discovered it?"

    Xin Xiaoru sighed: "I have discovered it since the morning when you mutants woke up from a coma."

    Although it seems right to eat a lot after being hungry for two days, the amount of food that is often counted in bowls is still too much.

    It has been nearly a month since then, and their food intake is almost four or five times that of ordinary people!

    In her previous life, Xin Xiaoru was just a little nurse struggling to survive in the shelter, far away from the supernatural beings. But hearing that the superhumans eat a lot and seeing it with their own eyes are two different things.

    The matter of large appetite is implemented in concrete terms, that is, the food, canned food, fruit, and compressed biscuits originally stockpiled can be enough for ordinary people to eat for ten years, but they can only eat for two years when it is their turn. In the future, you can either grow the land by yourself, or exchange it with someone who knows how to farm when you need some food, or join a certain base and become a superhuman who works for the base.

    She prefers to try farming on her own first.

    "There is a relatively high mountain in Youzhuang in the nearby countryside," Xin Xiaoru said, "We went there to collect vegetables half a month ago, remember?" The two nodded

    .

    Xin Xiaoru: "There is a mountain of terraced fields that no one planted four years ago. Now it is deserted. We can go to open up wasteland and see. If we can grow something, we will be self-sufficient. If we can't grow it, we will go find it Z/F or nearby farmers cooperate.”

    She called up the previously downloaded farming materials from the car TV, and He Guying was obviously prepared, and skillfully took out the farming book with a lot of notes. Everyone is theory? Military division, just wait for practice.

    Based on her experience in her previous life, Xin Xiaoru probably knows what kind of natural disasters will follow. She pushed the foresight to the early warning of the RV: "In the next few months, there will be no rain in Yicheng, and there will be a severe drought, so in the future, we will mostly rely on your snowball ability to plant the land .You can take this opportunity to exercise your abilities."

    They agreed, and they took off during the day and flew to Youzhuang, and decided to set up a small terraced field as an experimental field. It will take a month to grow fruit. Try your hand at the Chinese cabbage.

    The RV has arrived at Lv2, and the upgrade requirement for the next stage is 60 five-star reviews.

    Xin Xiaoru didn't panic at all. Give them 30 days to complete on September 17th.

    The upgrade reward this time is still two choices, one is a space of 50 square meters, and the other is a built-in hotel in an RV that can accommodate 30 people.

    In the schematic diagram, the hotel has 10 upper, middle and lower beds distributed in a small space, and there are four toilets in each of the four corners for everyone to wash.

    In addition, there is a note that after completing a special task, the built-in hotel of the RV can activate the dismantling function. That is to say, the caravan is flying outside, and the hotel can be placed alone on a terraced farm or somewhere, using a certain tree or a certain wall as the carrier for the tenants to enter the hotel in a different space, allowing the tenants to go in and rest.

    [Friendly reminder: Demolition is risky. The door of the built-in hotel that has been dismantled? Once damaged, it will consume a lot of stamina to repair, and it cannot be properly avoided like a caravan. 】

    Xin Xiaoru clicked on the special task to activate this function in her mind: establish a friendly relationship with a base.

    "Emmmm..." Xin Xiaoru raised her eyebrows, and suddenly found that the RV was her golden finger, but it also had a certain tendency to lead.

    It didn't give the ultimate goal of the upgrade, and didn't promise what it will look like in the future, but from the perspective of the hotel itself, it is to establish connections with more people.

    Looking at this special task, it is also necessary to establish positive connections as much as possible.

    The system is in time? Say: "Yes! I am a good system!"

    Xin Xiaoru smiled in her eyes: "Yes, yes, you are the best."

    The system looked at her expectantly, wondering how she would establish a friendly relationship with the base, and then found...she was still planting her land ...

    Farming is not easy, just fertilizing requires a lot of trouble. Blind use of chemical fertilizers will harden the land. Only the natural fertilizer formed by fermenting the feces and urine of humans or various livestock can make the land more and more fertile.

    After Xin Xiaoru came to Youzhuang, she found the septic tank connected to the dry toilet that the farmers used to cultivate here, and poured the feces from the RV toilet into it.

    He Guying took the toilet and took the initiative to say: "I'll do it." He

    took the feces box without being too dirty and poured it into the septic tank.

    The temperature in Yicheng is very high now. When the sun is shining during the day, the temperature is above 40 degrees, and the temperature drops to 34 degrees at night. If it is not in the RV, how many people will be in a very hot state at any time? In the high temperature, the manure can be naturally fermented for 5 days without a starter, and becomes a natural fertilizer.

    However, there are very few places where the feces of the three people can be fertilized. They didn't panic, they reclaimed a small piece of land not far from the dry toilet as an experimental field, and then piled up the weeds that were cleared up with the surrounding dead branches and rotten leaves? They lit a fire and collected a pile of plant ash to pile up In the field, it plays the role of fertile soil.

    The water pipes of this abandoned farm were connected from a dam in the distance, and they have survived the earthquake and can still be used. It's just that the water flow is very small, and it should be that the water pipe somewhere is broken.

    Zhao Changyue took the water patiently, picking it up bucket by bucket.

    He Guying began to exercise her snowball ability, turning out as much snow as possible, and stacking it in the field, waiting for it to be melted by the hot sun and penetrate into the soil.

    Ming? Ming? It was a very simple process, and the three people who had never farmed the land actually enjoyed it and worked hard.

    Here, when the three of them were farming like playing, Yicheng Z/F's head was almost bald.

    Ever since they discovered that anything related to electricity consumption would greatly intensify the radiation and accelerate the invasion of the zombie virus, they reported the situation and initiated a blackout in all 62 cities.

    Hundreds of other cities did not stop, but sent people to wait and see.

    In a blink of an eye, the power outage has lasted for more than half a month. It is hard to say whether the zombie virus has been controlled well, but the chaos in the city is real.

    There are more and more cases of crime, robbery, homicide and rape/rape in various neighborhoods. There is no signal, no electronic equipment, and communication is blocked. Everyone has returned to the ancient times, and it is the ancient times where most people are not simple.

    Yicheng didn't take care of so much, and organized manpower to build radiation-proof shelters, and when the shelters were built, they could provide power supply facilities for the shelters on the basis of radiation protection.

    They are also building walls. Originally, the design scope of this city wall was very large, and it was almost intended to enclose the entire Yi City, including remote districts and counties.

    However, under the premise that the equipment cannot be used, the wall can only be built manually.

    Z/F initially wanted to specialize in power supply, and on the basis of informing workers of the radiation hazards, see if anyone is willing to work.

    They will issue anti-radiation clothes and try to protect them as much as possible.

    However, there are very few technical workers who are willing to build walls even if they know the radiation hazards. Even if they are willing, the radiation protection is too hot and heavy. If they work for less than two hours, they will have symptoms of heat stroke.

    Yicheng tried to recruit people from other cities without power outages to work. After all, most of these people don't believe in the superimposed radiation of electronic equipment, and they should be willing to come to work for food and money.

    They don't believe it, and they don't need to wear protective clothing. It can be done in the same way as before.

    However, the result is that, believe it or not, no one is willing to take risks.

    There is no way, Z/F can only give up the use of equipment and build walls with local methods.

    But the native method is too slow. When the zombies will break out completely, it is really impossible to enclose all the land in Yicheng. You can use the densely populated original buildings in the city center to encircle it. The walls are fine!

    So the government called on the citizens to build a wall together, and encouraged everyone to leave the city and go to any nearby mountain to open up wasteland and farm land. Don’t just stay in the house. In the future, there will not be so much food to support? So many people of.

    There are only a small number of citizens who heed the call.

    People are afraid of difficulties. People in the center of Yicheng don’t talk about farming. I’ve never even seen whether most of the food, vegetables and fruits are grown from trees or dug from the soil. Farming? How? Sow the seeds and water them?

    Not to mention, many people can't keep the potted plants they bought home.

    And outside? It's too dangerous. What if there are robbers? What if there are zombies? What should I do if there is an earthquake and mudslides are crushed?

    Those who have the means to go to the countryside have already gone to the countryside. The rest of them took them to the countryside, and they didn't know where to live, what to eat, or which land to reclaim. People like Xin Xiaoru who can accurately find the wasteland and get started quickly are only a few people who have connections with the countryside, and everyone else is as helpless as headless chickens.

    Z/F had to sort out more detailed regulations, trying to relocate and evacuate people as much as possible, so that everyone can be self-sufficient.

    However, there are too many people in the city. Even if all the wasteland is found, there is no way to distribute it to so many people.

    It is still necessary for Z/F to cooperate with the farmer? and the local Academy of Agricultural Sciences to grow as much food as possible with improved seeds to reduce the risk of citizens starving to death?

    But what the hell, Yicheng is not a big city for grain research and planting at all! The weather has been dry for almost a month! The earthquake broke many water pipelines, and after the emergency repairs, the earthquake broke down again. The entire water network is like a leaky tooth. There are problems!

    As a last resort, Yicheng released a message: "Urban construction requires a lot of manpower. People who do not participate in the construction of city walls and shelters or farming work now will not be sheltered in the future."

    Z/F staff knocked on doors? . Who are willing to participate in the construction work and who are not.

    Those who are willing can arrange surrounding residences centered on scientific research institutes and shelters.

    If the surrounding residents are unwilling, unless they are elderly people over 68 years old or children under 14 years old, they will be forcibly vacated and moved to those who are willing to work.

    make trouble?

    They didn't arrest them, they just forcibly drove them away, and if they couldn't get rid of them, they shot them.

    For a while, the whole city of Yi was crying and cursing loudly. Someone who had been wronged secretly instigated? They even organized a few? Riots/movements? They fought recklessly with the Z/F people with hammers, axes, and kitchen knives.

    The zombie virus has not yet destroyed human beings, and human beings have begun to destroy themselves.

    After painful deaths, injuries and suppression, Yicheng finally determined a protection circle of only 400 square kilometers.

    At this point, Yicheng is no longer Yicheng in the true sense, but the base of Yicheng. Has experienced a series of changes? In Nuoda Yicheng, with a population of tens of millions, only half of the people stay in the protected area for various reasons, and the rest are looking for it in the urban buildings outside the protected area. place to live.

    They have no one to ask for anything, and no one to manage it. The crime rate on the streets has soared further, and because it is not managed by the Z/F, some practitioners have organized to restart the power station, Yicheng Power generation again except in protected areas.

    It can be said that Yicheng's power outage protection measures have completely failed.

    Xin Xiaoru had mixed feelings about farming, and when she suddenly found out that her mobile phone had a signal, she would be lying if she said she wasn't shocked.

    Regardless of the helpless pests and the insecticides that not only did not treat the symptoms but also killed a lot of cabbage, I drove the RV to Yicheng for a tour.

    Hmm...how should I put it...

    Maybe because I made a fuss in the hospital and raised a little bit of butterfly wings, Yicheng chose a power cut measure that he didn't have in his previous life.

    But the butterfly's wings were a little weak, and I tried to slap it, but it failed, and the city was more chaotic than before.

    But that doesn't mean it's all meaningless.

    Xin Xiaoru came to the protection circle, which is the area where the Yicheng base is located, and found that the city wall had been built by manpower day and night? It has increased a lot.

    The base also seems to have organized a team of supernatural beings to work, such as letting strength-type supernatural beings replace the mixer to mix cement, and gravity-system supernatural beings to reduce the weight of stones and bricks for easy transportation, and so on.

    However, working during the day is still too tiring. Many people work for half a day in the morning and then have to rest. They wait until the afternoon when the sun is not so poisonous, and then come back to work.

    The base built in this way is effective. At least it is more than 20 times larger than the hastily designated base in the chaos of the previous life, and it accommodates as many as 5 million people. When the zombie wave really breaks out in two months, its rarity will be reflected.

    Only now, everyone is blaming Yicheng for its mismanagement. Internal and external pressures have made the Yicheng base, which has worked hard as much as possible, crumbling.

    When Xin Xiaoru was hanging on the city wall, thinking about things in a mess, a person who didn't know whether it was gravity, wind or flight, flew into the air and greeted Xin Xiaoru.

    "Hello, the managers of the Yicheng base want to chat with you, is that okay? They don't have any malicious intentions, and they probably want to recruit or cooperate with supernatural beings." Xin Xiaoru and He Guying Zhao Changyue looked at each other,

    followed The man went down.

    The person who contacted her was Police Officer Liu who was in charge of the illegal/organized shooting. When he saw He Guying and Zhao Changyue, he frowned unconsciously: "Are you from Watling?"

    He Guying's face remained unchanged: "They have already betrayed. Before the shooting, they were chasing and killing me and my brother."

    Liu The police officer eased his expression slightly, and said, "Come first, let's talk about two things together."

    Officer Liu, a leader who seemed to be older, and a woman in her early thirties Together with the ladies, they received them.

    Xin Xiaoru took a closer look. This woman is probably the manager of the team of supernatural beings. Her aura and relaxed posture are very similar to the supernatural beings she saw in her previous life.

    Sure enough, she guessed right. Officer Liu introduced: "This is Director Hu. He is involved in the decision-making of power outages in Yicheng and the current management. This is Ms. Zhang Jiayi, the captain of Team 1 of Yicheng base superhumans." Xin

    Xiaoru Nodding: "Hello."

    Mr. Hu asked a few people to sit down, and said his request: "I heard that your caravan has no radiation, and we want to borrow the high beam of the caravan to facilitate the construction at night. No Do you know if there is anything you need help from the base."

    Xin Xiaoru immediately thought of the special task written on the notice board of the caravan - to establish a friendly relationship with a base.

    Yicheng is very difficult now, and it is also related to her butterfly wings to some extent. If she is a citizen who is forced to work, she must have resentment in her heart. But as a reborn person with foresight, Xin Xiaoru has a little admiration in his heart.

    "The high beam is not a problem. I can come here at night. I have a terraced field mountain in Youzhuang that I want to re-cultivate, but I have encountered some problems in planting vegetables and eliminating pests. If there is someone who is familiar with the things in the field Help me take a look, it will be much more convenient."

    This pair of bases is the smallest thing. Not to mention, there are quite a few farmers who can't do much work at the age of 68. Let them take a comfortable air-conditioned car to see the land in Youzhuang, surely? Many people would like to. It will definitely be useful to choose a past that looks a little more down-to-earth.

    The two sides made a quick agreement, and began to talk about Watling, the organization He Guying was in before.

    Xin Xiaoru also knew the full name of this organization for the first time.

    This is a multinational genetic research organization, involving many gray or even black industrial chains. Zhao Changyue is a thug trained by their domestic branch, and He Guying is a thug who works part-time as a technical worker, stealing secrets from many companies that are also secretly engaged in genetic research.

    Originally, the research on these black areas was carried out secretly and without any breakthrough for many years. As a result, at the beginning of the year, a foreign company suddenly extracted a special substance near a crater. With high resilience and attack power, it can bite through all cages and chains.

    At this moment, Watling's entire organization cheered up and began to experiment with people.

    In war-torn countries, people die every day. Suddenly someone disappears. No one will be surprised, and no one will look for it on purpose. Even relatives are just numb in grief and unable to do anything about it.

    As a result, Watling targeted these war-torn countries, robbed and smuggled many people to conduct human experiments, and produced many cases of failure and distortion.

    However, some of these cases have been relatively successful.

    What they found seemed to be that the more determined the person, the greater the probability of positive distortion.

    So the evil eyes of the organization unconsciously turned to Huaguo?

    He Guying didn't know what the organization did at first. Both he and Zhao Changyue were abandoned orphans with heart problems. After being adopted by an orphanage secretly controlled by the organization, they spent a lot of money to cure them, and then they were trained/taught to work for the organization.

    Although stealing information from other companies, beatings and asking for research information are common occurrences, and they have even participated in the murder of people abroad, but they have never killed anyone in their own country.

    When he was summoned to Huaguo's branch and said they were going to kill "monsters", He Guying was shocked.

    These "monsters" are the product of Watling's arrest of people from Huaguo to conduct experiments, and some terminally ill wealthy people actively seek out ways to do experiments.

    Some monsters were positively deformed at the beginning, and it seemed that the genetic upgrade was successful. But after they returned to normal life for a period of time, they transmitted the zombie virus to many other people, and then they showed the abnormality of uncontrolled gene collapse.

    But at this time, it was too late.

    Whether it is Huaguo, or other countries that participated in this experimental project, especially some rich and lifeless rich people who took the initiative to conduct experiments, and after a short period of physical recovery, they were caught off guard and infected a large number of people. Many places began to fall.

    He Guying and Zhao Changyue received the task in this way, to kill all the people infected with the zombie virus and those who had contact with the zombies.

    In the eyes of the people in the organization, Zhao Changyue belonged to the category with not very bright minds, so some things were not done very carefully in front of him. This directly made Zhao Changyue one step ahead of He Guying, and discovered the group of people in the organization who arrested Huaguo? people for experiments.

    When He Guying didn't know it, and ordered to kill infected people everywhere with a sullen face, and was recorded in the suspect's arrest file by the police, and could never live a normal life under the sun, Zhao Changyue was in the organization He found someone to settle accounts and reason, and was caught and beaten. In the end, he even did human experiments and was injected with zombie viruses.

    Then there was the scene where He Guying went back to save his brother, and at the same time? took away the genetic medicine that was said to be the most complete at present, and was hunted down frantically, even drawing a gun in the street.

    He Guying and Zhao Changyue complemented each other, after all this was said, everyone clenched their fists.

    It was Xin Xiaoru who slowed down first.

    Do human experiments, these people are indeed beasts! But the zombie virus is probably not directly caused by genetic agents.

    In the previous life, many people were not bitten by zombies, but turned into zombies. At that time? There were rumors that it was related to cosmic rays and solar radiation. That's exactly what it looks like now.

    Radiation would have induced distortion, and this genetic drug was an accelerator for the zombie's distortion.

    The Watling organization should be damned, but it is a disaster for mankind, but it seems to be doomed. And gossip, maybe? It has something to do with the environment.

    It is now 2036. As early as more than a hundred years ago, human beings have been showing signs of destroying the earth's ecology. The rate of mass extinction of species on the entire earth is faster than the five mass extinctions since life began, and the temperature changes are also very drastic.

    It took millions of years for people to complete the mass extinction, and human beings "received initial results" in a century. The earth's atmosphere and ozone layer are thinning, the composition changes, and the radiation protection ability is much weaker. When encountering solar magnetic storms or cosmic rays, plus Watling's death? Immortality? Genetic potion is produced... The buff is full

    . !

    Destroy it!

    Everyone? Die? Forget it!

    ...

    After wandering for a while, Xin Xiaoru heard Mr. Hu Ren asking: "Can you leave the remaining medicine to us for research?" He Guying: "

    What are you going to do?"

    Mr. Hu? Ren promises: "Don't worry, we will conduct joint research with the Beijing Research Institute and research institutes in other provinces and cities. At the same time, we will announce relevant news in the scientific community, so that no researchers will be kept in the dark."

    Xin Xiaoru suddenly said: "If we find a way to deal with the zombies through this potion, and can make the zombies return to normal, then are the zombies we killed now and before counted as murder?" Mr. Hu Ren was stunned for a

    moment , Didn’t expect Xin Xiaoru to think so backward? She smiled wryly: “It would be nice if there was a day. Before there is a solution, the killing of zombies, and even the confrontation with non-zombie but inhuman perpetrators is justice.

    Order When there is order, there is the law of order. When there is no order, survival is everyone's first priority."

    Although Director Hu cannot fully represent the official attitude, Xin Xiaoru still let him take Yi City base chapter, stamped with a disclaimer?.

    I don't know if this statement will be useful in the future, anyway? Write it first.

    "Above? Mark it again. If an antidote or a positively mutated genetic agent is developed, it must be given to He Guying first." Xin Xiaoru added, "You will return it to him. If He Guying then? If you can’t get in touch, give me the potion.”

    Director Hu looked at her: “You’re already a supernatural being, what are you doing with this?”

    Xin Xiaoru made up a reason: “I’m not arresting you. Bite mutation, but radiation mutation, in case you are caught and bitten in the future, you still need this." Master Hu

    ? Ren looked at He Guying, who nodded: "Don't give it to me, develop it and give it to her directly." "

    Okay .”

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 879 38
Meet Alessandro, your Italian mafia boyfriend.
254K 12.5K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
55.5K 4.5K 22
K͜͡i͜͡m͜͡ T͜͡a͜͡e͜͡h͜͡y͜͡u͜͡n͜͡g͜͡~J͜͡e͜͡o͜͡n͜͡ J͜͡u͜͡n͜͡g͜͡k͜͡o͜͡o͜͡k͜͡ #ဇာတ်လမ်းပါ အကြောင်းအရာတွေသည် စာရေးသူ၏ စိတ်ကူးသက်သက်သာဖြစ်ပါသည်...မည်သူတစ်ဦ...
16.5K 259 21
[The end of the world, cute pets, hoarding goods, strong women, farming, killing decisively, not a virgin! 】 I have lived for more than ten years in...