๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

Par ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) Plus

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

caught?

2.7K 231 16
Par ot7_bang_tan

"Namjoon that file is not here" yoongi said as he saw everywhere but the file was nowhere to be found.

"I saw that file in my wardrobe yesterday but now it's not there, how is it possible?" Namjoon said in confusion.

"I also looked in my room hyung but it's not there" jungkook came there.

Namjoon sat down on the bed with a sigh.
"That file had all the details about the project"

"It wasn't saved in your laptop? Any copy?" Yoongi asked.

"No, I have to do a meeting again with the client" namjoon said.

"So you have to go to US again?" Jungkook asked.

Namjoon nodded.

"Noooo!! No no" yoongi said whining with teary eyes.

"Hey KitKat, don't worry you can also go with me this time okay? I won't leave you here yeah? Relax" namjoon said pulling him on his lap.

Yoongi snuggled into him sobbing.

"But still it's weird, it's the first time that something is missing from a room" jungkook said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, it's not possible" namjoon said while rubbing yoongi's back.

"Umm what if he's behind all th-"

"Hyung why don't you go and finish your dinner?" Namjoon said to Yoongi.

"But I want to help you" yoongi said.

"You can help me after having your dinner yeah? Now go, my good KitKat" namjoon Said giving his back a pat.

"Ok" yoongi said and went downstairs.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows at jungkook and said
"Seriously kook? You are accusing him of taking the file from my room without my permission?"

"Hyung just think, when we came back home today, he was panting" jungkook said.

"Kook it can be something else, his room is upstairs so he must have ran to open the door and that's why he was panting?" Namjoon said.

"And why he opened the door so late?" Jungkook asked.

"He might be busy in some work?" Namjoon said.

"Come on hyung, you are not that stupid" jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Jungkook, stop it and go finish your dinner too" namjoon said giving him a stern look.

"Don't try to scare me with this look and you will believe me one day for sure" jungkook said and went downstairs leaving namjoon in deep thoughts.

"What should we do to help joonie?" Yoongi asked to jungkook.

"Umm we haven't checked kihyun's room" jungkook said in a bit hesitant voice.

Yoongi frowned and asked
"Kihyun's room? Why will it be there?"

"But what's the problem in checking right? Hyung why don't you go and ask him and help him to look in his room?" Jungkook said.

"But what if he thought that we are doubting him?" Yoongi asked.

"He's your best friend hyung, he will help you instead of feeling like that. This is how friendship works right? By helping each other?" Jungkook said.

"You are right, I'll go now yeah?" Yoongi said.

"Are you done with you dinner?" Jungkook asked looking at his plate.

Yoongi nodded.

"Ok then go" jungkook said and Yoongi left from there.

*Knock*

Kihyun groaned as he was busy in chatting with someone. He got up from the bed and opened the door.

"You was sleeping?" Yoongi asked as he entered inside.

"No, why are you here at this time?" Kihyun asked looking at him.

"Umm actually an important file of namjoon is missing so I just came here to check if it's here" yoongi said making kihyun a little surprised who then said quickly
"Here? Why that file will be here? I didn't take any file from namjoon"

"I know but I just want to check if he accidentally forgot that file here, he's very stressed about it so can I look?" Yoongi asked politely.

Kihyun stayed silent for some seconds then spoke
"Yeah sure, I will also help you"

Yoongi smiled saying
"Ok, so I'll look in the drawers and you look in the wardrobe"

"Ok" kihyun said and went towards his wardrobe.

Yoongi was so focused on looking in every drawer carefully that he didn't noticed what kihyun was doing.

"I can't let him find it, what should I do?" Kihyun said as he looked at namjoon's file inbetween his files then he got startled when suddenly yoongi came behind him and asked
"Did you find it?"

He immediately closed the wardrobe and looked back at yoongi.
"No it's not here, I think namjoon forgot it in office" he said.

"I think so too, sorry for disturbing you at this time" yoongi said.

"Oh no it's fine" kihyun said with a fake smile.

"Ok then good night" yoongi said and went out.

Kihyun sighed in relief.

"Jungkook have you gone crazy? Why did you asked him to look in kihyun's room!!?" Namjoon was scolding jungkook.

"What's wrong in that!?" Jungkook said in irritation as namjoon was not believing him.

"He will think that we are doubting him!! What if he said something to hyung?" Namjoon said.

"Then I will kil-"

"Stop fighting please" yoongi said coming there.

"Hyung did he said something to you?" Namjoon asked in worry.

"No namjoon but i-"

"You found the file there, am I right?" Jungkook said interrupting yoongi.

"Enough jungkook! Kihyun can't do th-"

"Namjoon I saw that file in his wardrobe"

And there was silence. Jungkook was the first one who broke it
"Huh? Really?"

Yoongi hummed looking down.

"I told you! Now you believe me?" Jungkook said to namjoon.

"But why will he do something like thi-" namjoon stopped as he saw tears rolling down on yoongi's cheeks.
"Hyung? What happened?" He asked quickly lifting up Yoongi's face by his chin.

"He stole that file from your wardrobe, my best friend did that" yoongi said in cracked voice.

"But it's not your fault hyung then why are you crying huh? You did nothing kitkat" namjoon said hugging him gently.

"I'll go and drag that bastard her-"

"No kook! Don't" namjoon stopped jungkook.

"But why Hyung? Don't tell me that you are going to ignore what he did?" Jungkook said in anger.

"Ofcourse I won't ignore but do you know why Hyung didn't said anything to him? Because he doesn't want to insult him" namjoon said.

Jungkook looked at yoongi's shaking figure in namjoon's gentle hold. He ruffled yoongi's hairs and asked
"What do you want us to do yoonkitty?"

"Please don't say anything to him kookie, just take that file back from him and ask him to leave from here" yoongi said surprising both namjoon and jungkook.

"You want him to leave? You sure?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi nodded.

"Ok, you understood jungkook? You won't say anything to kihyun, just take the file back tomorrow and ask him to leave" namjoon said to jungkook who nodded.

"Sorry joonie, I'll take the responsibility ok? I was the one who asked you to let him stay in our house right? So you can punish me" Yoongi said breaking the hug.

"Ofcourse you will get punished, hyung punish him" jungkook said winking at namjoon.

"Yeah come" namjoon said taking yoongi towards the bed.

"H-how many?" Yoongi asked gulping.

"20" namjoon said sitting down on the bed. He pulled Yoongi to lay over his lap.

"O-ok" yoongi said shutting his eyes tightly but he laughed loudly as namjoon tickled his sides.

"Now I will tickle you for 20 minutes, this is your punishment" namjoon said continuously tickling him.

Jungkook chuckled.

"N-nooo!! Joonieeee stop! I c-can't breat-" Yoongi took a deep breath as namjoon stopped tickling.

"We will continue this punishment later, for now go and brush your teeth then sleep" namjoon said.

"Why later? I'll finish this punishment now, come her-" before jungkook could complete, yoongi ran away from jungkook and namjoon.

"Why are you running away now? You said we can punish you right? So Come here fast" jungkook said as he chased yoongi in the room.

"Joonie do something!" Yoongi said while jumping on the bed.

"Careful guys! Kook stop" namjoon said.

Jungkook scoffed
"You are no fun hyung"

Namjoon smiled and said
"But you are really intelligent, you knew everything but I was stupid to not believe you"

Jungkook smirked being proud of himself.

"You knew about it? How?" Yoongi asked sitting beside namjoon on bed.

"I just knew, he was behaving weird from since he arrived here" jungkook said.

"Hmm, what about your conference call namjoon?" Yoongi asked to namjoon.

"It's ok, I'll talk to mr.gupta tomorrow" namjoon said giving him a reassuring smile.

"I will apologize to him okay? Don't worr-"

"You won't say sorry to anyone, understood?" Namjoon interrupted.

Yoongi pouted and mumbled
"Bossy"

"Yes i am bossy because I am joonie and you are KitKat" namjoon said.

"And yoonkitty too" jungkook added.

Yoongi whined.

"My whiny hyungie wants ice cream?" Namjoon suddenly asked.

Yoongi's eyes sparkled. He nodded instantly.

"Then go and get it from the refrigerator but only in that white small bowl okay?" Namjoon said.

"Okay joonie, yayy!" Yoongi happily went from there to kitchen.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked knowing namjoon sent Yoongi from there for a reason.

"I'll handle kihyun myself okay? I know you will lose your temper and will do something which you shouldn't" namjoon said in serious tone.

Jungkook sighed.

"Am I clear kook?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah yeah fine" jungkook said shrugging.

"Good boy" namjoon laughed.

"I told you that you have to believe me one day, now see" jungkook said proudly.

"Ok ok you win dr.jungkook, I los-" namjoon was cut off by a loud voice

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?"

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

27.5K 736 28
THIS IS A BROTHERLY FF Idols are not sexually attracted to each other.. It is as pure as me ( joke of the day) About the story... You gotta see yours...
13.1K 199 35
Collection of Imagines... Suga fans unite!
11.6K 375 21
#acebtsbaby #bts #btsbrotherlove #btsfanfic #hoseok #jimin #jungkook #lostandfound #namjoon #seokjin #taehyung #texttospeech #yoongi #yoongixbts #yoo...
18.7K 1.9K 10
"I am here for you hyung, I know you are strong but sometimes it's okay to ask for help right?"