Ek Anchaha Rishta

By JyotiGoswami7

Nothing to say, As usual... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
AC.
An unexpected kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜
Golgappa๐Ÿ˜‹

Chapter 5

210 21 12
By JyotiGoswami7

Hey everyone💜

Here at Daya sir's house....

Shreya took A cup of tea and move toward Daya sir's room..
She knok the door...

No response.....

She again knok the door and again no response....

Shreya - ye jiju Darwaja kyu nhi khol rhe h.....

Now she slowly push the door and it is open....

Shreya- door to open h ......(she think something time) Ander jaau kya..... Nhi Aise bina permission ke kishi ke room me jaana thik nhi h....

She stood here sometime... and she About to move from there but she stop in between....

Shreya in mind - ye kishi or ka thodi na mere Jiju ka hi to room h M jaa kar to dekh hi sakti hu na.....

And she enter in the room....
Shreya - jiju.... Jija ji....
She look here and there...

Shreya- ye jija ji kha gye.... Dii ne to kha tha ki room me hi h...
Chalo koi na....

Shreya About to move from there but she stop in btween becose she heard A door opening sound so she turn saw it......shreya saw that Daya sir just come out from bathroom....

Shreya is socked to see him becose he Did not wear his T-shirt He just wear his black  lower.... His  muscular chest and broad solder is clearly visible ... He is drying his wet   hair with towel.... small watre drops are falling on his forhead...... In this He is looking so handsome And veary hot.....

Shreya is looking at him with her  wild open eye's.....
Suddenly Daya sir look at her  and he is socked to see him...

"Shreya" Daya said with socked exprestion.....

"Jiju "shreya said and trun immediately and cover her eye's with one Hand... And here Daya sir also immediately cover himself with towel.....

Daya- tum .... Tum yha....

Shreya- ji jiju... Vo.....vo m...m...
She said in her trembling voice......

Daya in  rude tone- kya vo m vo m..... Tell me why are you here......

Shreya is scered with his voice - jiju vo mujhe dii ne kha ki m aap ko chai de aau.... Isliye m...
Maine door nok kiya tha par....
Iam sorry..... Iam realy very very sorry jinu......
Shreya said this while her eye's is still covered with hir hand's...
Daya heard it and calm down himself......

Daya- Hmm..... Koi baat nhi.... Tum jaao yha se....

Shreya said slowly - vo ye chai..

Shreya said this and Daya look at the cup of tea shreya hold in her hand....

Daya- Hmm....tabel par rakh do......

Daya point toward the near by tabel... And shreya heard it and slowly remove her hand on her eye's and open it..... She look at the tabel and Place the cup on it...... And after that she run from there......

And Daya nob his head in"no" behind her..... He move toward his cupboard and take out his t-shirt and wear it.....

He took the cup of tea and take A sip of it..... After that he move toward his  balcony. ......

Here shreya reached  in her room and  close the door behind her she set on floor against the door..... Shreya cover Har face with her hands.......she think about the incident which is happened few minutes later. ..... She think about it  again and again......

Shreya remove her hand's and place her one heand on her chest.... She feel that her  heartbeat is so fast ......

She try to calm herself while saying " Clam down shreya.... it's just an accident it's not your mistake don't feel guilty for this clam down......vaise bhi galti jiju ki h unhe door lock karna chahiye tha "

Just like that she sat there for 10min.and after that She get up and move toward washroom and washroom her face and come out......

8 o'clock Abhijeet's house.....

Abhijeet reached at home and park his car.... And Stand  front of entrance Gate and  Rang the doorbell After 5 min. Someone open the door....... Abhijeet look at the person.... And give his  evergreen. ....

Tarika smile and said- Aa gye tum.....

Abhijeet give A side hug to Tarika - Ha aa gya.... Aap mera wait kar rhi thi....

Tarika remove the hug and said - hmmm.....Tum batho M Tumhare liye pani lati hu....
While they move inside...
Abhijeet- hmm....

And he sat on sofa while resting his head on head restore and Tarika move to  kitchen to bring a glass of water. ...,
She come and gave the glass of watre.....

Abhijeet Drink water and ask Tarika " Aap ki tabiyat ab kaisi h.....

Tarika- M thik hu... Dont Warry.....
She also sat besaide abhijeet.....

Abhijeet- Doctor ke pass gyi thi....

Tarika - Abhijeet ye bas thodi si weekness h.....Doctor ke pass jaane ki jarurt nhi h....

Abhijeet- hmm.... Vo doctor sharukhe bhut kaam kar vate h  hana aap se ....

Tarika - Aisi baat nhi h.... Par kaam to kar na hi padega na...

Abhijeet- Ha ye bhi sahi h....

Tarika - Tum jaa kar  fresh ho jaao M khana laga ti hu...

Abhijeet- thik h....
And he move from there....
Here tarika Come in kitchen and  arranged all food on dining tabel.....
After 20min. Abhijeet come and sat on chair.....

Abhijeet  smelling food and said - Hmm.... Kya Bana h khane me..... Khusbhu to  bhut achi aa rhi h....

Tarika smile and  Sarv photo Abhijeet- Hmm.... Abh kha kar batao kaisa Bana h....

Abhijeet take A bite and close his eye's and enjoy it....

Abhijeet- wah Tarika ji....Khana lajavab h...... Bilkul aap ki tarh...

Tarika blush and said - Abhijeet tum bhi na....

And just like taht they finish their   dinner happily and Peacefuly..... After finishing dinner Abhijeet sir helped Tarika to clening kitchen and dining table..... They finish their work while Talking and funfuly.......

At Daya's  home.....

Shreya come out her room and she saw that her sister meera make all food 🍲......Shreya is standing on  kitchens entrance ...... Meera is drinking water and Just then she saw that Shreya is here and she is looking at her having A smile on her face.....

Meera- Shreya??

Shreya reply in her sweet voice- Aapne sara khana Bana liya.....
While she move toward her sister.....

Meera - Ha...

Shreya- M aap ki khana  arrang karne me help kar deti hu.....
She move toward  dining table. To help her sis..... But meera stop her between.....

Meera- Nhi shreya tum betho M kar lungi....

Shreya make A face and said-Di aap ne khana Bana ne me bhi help nhi le or ab ise arrang karne bhi help nhi karne de rhi h....... Kya aap ko dar h ki M sab khrab kar dungi.....
While folfing her hand's upto her chest......meera come near shreya and put her one Hand on her solder.....

Meera - Asi baat nhi h..... Tum aaj hi to aai ho..... Tak gyi hogi bas ishiliye.....

Shreya laugh and said - Dii aap bhi na... M majak kar rhi thi...

Meera give A light slap on her head and they both smile....
And  arranged all food on dining table and just then Daya sir also come look at them. ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Hey all of you hereiam done this chapter I HOPE you all like it and enjoy it while reading...

Plz do vote and comment'.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 2.2K 14
"Chhodiye muje. " He put his one finger on her lips. "Still your lips are so soft...by the way looking beautiful...but I'm upset with one thing, tumh...
24.9K 1.3K 16
Waqt tha mauka tha wo intezaar kar rahi thi wo ek pal Kami thi to bas ehsaas ki aur wo use tab hua jab wo Jaa chuki thi Wo kisi aur ki hoti gayi aur...
2.3K 163 5
This Story is continuation of Dareya 10 Years Challenge Stories - OS Rihaee on Shreya Engagement. On all request from all of you, This Rihaee will ha...
8.6K 801 14
Kehte hai khuda ne Is jaha mein sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaya Har kisi ke liye ... Tera milna hai us rab ka ishara Maano mujh ko banaya...