|| ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ...

By -97KXJeon_ffs

" aah...princess..you are so..t..tight...F...fuck " he said as he thrusts in you " I..leave me.... s..sto-p... More

_โš  WARNING
__โ™กโ™ฅโ™ก
_โ™ก Prologue
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.

18.

13.1K 541 244
By -97KXJeon_ffs

»------------«

[ Author's pov ]

" huh? What do you mean?? " you asked in confusion while jungkook chuckled.

" just kidding, I'll drop you at your home " he said as you exhale, for one second you thought that he will take you at his place but he was just joking around.

" come on, what are you both waiting for, yn go with jungkook, I've to prepare everything for the wedding tomorrow " your mother said as she slightly patted your shoulder before walking away.

Now it's you and jungkook, the silence break when you flinched as jungkook gripped your arm.

" let's go, shall we? " Jungkook said as he stares in your eyes deeply, still gripping your arm.

" l-eav-e my arm " you stutter but jungkook ignored you taking you out from the mall, directly towards his car.

" ju-ngkoo-k " you said as you tried to free your arm from his tight grip.

Leaving your arm as he look at you
" get in " he said while you just stare at him.

Jungkook sighed watching you looking at him, totally ignoring his words.

" I said, get in yn "

You looked at him before seating in the back seat of the car, while jungkook came from the other side and sat beside you.

The driver started the car after jungkook signaled him.

In the whole ride, no one dared to say anything, you were busy staring outside from the window of the car while jungkook was staring at you time to time.

You never noticed that.

You never noticed his feelings for you nor you will ever, cause you were so blinded with your brother's love.

__

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩
[ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟶 ᴍɪɴs ]

The car stopped infornt of your mansion as you stepped out with jungkook.

You walked inside, jungkook also followed you inside.

You heard heavy foot steps so you stopped infornt of the mansion's main door.

You stare at him as he stare at you back " aren't you going inside? " jungkook asked.

" how about you? Aren't you going your home? " you asked while jungkook shook his head.

You look at him in disbelief, ignoring him before you could open the main door with the key, jungkook held your wrist making you turn around.

Soon you felt his soft lips on yours, the kiss was of pure love as if he's trying to show you or tell you something.

You closed your eyes but didn't kissed him back.

Second by second the kiss got intense, jungkook inserted his tongue in your mouth making you realize what you both were doing.

His hands were caressing your hairs as he suck your lower lip, before he could go further you pull out.

You were breathing heavily while jungkook stare at you, he wanted more.

More of you, but you know it's wrong.

" y-yn I-I lov--" " control your hormones Jeon " A voice cutted off Jungkook in between making you look at the owner of the voice.

You stare at your brother in shock as your throat again went dry.

" that should I say to you...." Jungkook paused " you should control your hormones, she's your sister " said jungkook making Taehyung clench his fist.

You noticed the way the situation was getting more worse, you ran to your brother and hug him tightly.

Jungkook's heart aches seeing you hugging your brother, on the other hand Taehyung just smirked before hugging you back tightly.

Taehyung inhaled your scent, pulling you more close by your waist.

Jungkook can't see you and him like that, he was about to walk away from there but Taehyung's voice stopes him.

" wait up " Taehyung said before pulling out from the hug as he looked at jungkook.

" you are invited in our marriage tomorrow, don't forget to come with gifts " Taehyung said, A smirk was formed on his lips, Jungkook stare at you for a second before walking away.

" little princess? " Taehyung said in deep manly voice, you look at him unable to make eye contact with him.

" it's okay, I know my wife is loyal " Taehyung said while smiling sweetly at you making you shocked at the
' wife ' word.

" Go and take rest princess, tomorrow is our marriage, I've tried to convince dad but... " Taehyung sighed acting as if he was the one who wanted to stop the marriage.

You stepped a little closer to him and pat his shoulder lightly " it's okay Oppa, I'll go to sleep now " you said before showing him your fake smile.

You walked inside, leaving Taehyung burning from inside in jealousy.

He won't deny that he was feeling disgusted when jungkook was eat your lips out.

He wishes he could kill him on the spot but first he wanted to show you that you belong to him on your first night with him after the marriage.

_

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

[ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴠᴇɴᴜᴇ ]

Here you were staring outside in a gown, all ready for your groom.

In simple words for your own brother, today is the best day for your elder brother Taehyung but the worst day for you and Jungkook.

" Miss yn " you look behind and saw A maid who works at your house, she smiled at you softly.

" someone wanted to meet you " she said while you stare at her in confusion " Me? " you asked as she nodded.

Deep inside your heart you hoped that it's not Jungkook, cause you still can't forget the intense kiss you shared with him last night.

You followed the maid.

Soon she stopped infornt of a door, you look at her as she nodded her head indicating you to go inside.

You opened the door, you welcomed by A woman around your mother's age.

You won't deny that for a second you thought that your mother was standing infornt of you " umm you wanted to meet me? " you asked in confusion.

The woman nodded before stepping closer to you, she smiled brightly before hugging you tightly.

" I'm so happy to meet my beautiful daughter-in-law " she said while you were just froze at your spot.

You weren't feeling uncomfortable but you were feeling so much love from her, as if she's your own mom.

Pulling out from the hug she cares your cheeks lovingly looking at you.

" Please keep my son happy " she said or more like requested while you were in confusion.

" your son? " you asked as she smiled before saying the words which may confused you even more.

" yes my son, Kim Taehyung " she said as you stare at her, all speechless.

Not knowing that why the woman infornt of you calling your brother Kim Taehyung as her son.

" Excuse me, I don't underst--" " Miss yn " your words cutted off when the same maid walked in hurriedly as if she is scared or something.

" Umm it's the time now, let's go Miss "
She said as you nodded before looking at the woman and then to the maid.

" hm ok " you replied.

__

{ 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 }

Here your groom, Kim Taehyung was waiting eagerly for you to arrive.

He was looking breathtaking, girls or womans were drooling over him but he won't care less.

The had his eyes on the only one woman of his life and that's you.

His heartbeat fastened when he saw you entering in the wedding hall with your dad.

On the other hand your breath hitched seeing the luxurious decorations, your gown was wasn't too heavy.

Everything was so perfect, but the thing which is imperfect is you with your own brother.

Your dad gave your hand in taehyung's, as you came out of your thoughts and look at your brother.

He had a soft smile on his lips as you both stood infornt of each other.

Your heartbeat become fast when the priest began to speak.

You and Taehyung were holding each others hands while the guests were admiring and complementing you both.

You both look perfect together but in someone's eyes you never looked perfect with Taehyung.

And that's Jungkook, his eyes brimmed with tears when he saw you both exchanging the rings.

" 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 , 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚈𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚏𝚞𝚕 wife, 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚛, 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑, 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝? " the priest said, without hesitation Taehyung replied.

" I do " Gently caressing your hands, Taehyung stare deep in your soul.

" 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝒴𝓃 , 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝒯𝒶ℯ𝒽𝓎𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚛, 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑, 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝? " The priest continue as Taehyung stare at you.

" I do " you said, now no one can be happier other than Taehyung.

But Taehyung waited for something else.

" you may now kiss the bride " the priest said as taehyung smiled softly.

You look at Taehyung as he stare at you back, coming forward taehyung cupped your face before capturing your lips with his.

You clenched his coat, tightly closing your eyes, just waiting for it to end.

Taehyung waited for you to kiss him back but he knows you won't kiss him back, not yet.

Cause he knows you were probably feeling ashamed or disgusted, not wanted to kiss your own brother.

He doesn't mind, he just waiting for you to be alone in the room with him only.

__

{ 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 }

Taehyung's smile was not leaving his lips, after the marriage.

He waited for you in the car, while you were hugging a maid who was with you from the childhood.

Your husband Taehyung wasn't liking anything, he expects you to hug him only but look like he is going to teach you everything tonight.

Taehyung hurriedly put the seatbelt as soon as he saw you leaving those maids and ignoring your own parents.

He laughed internally, knowing how much he manipulated you, enough to make you trust him blindly.

Just for you he will be himself driving the car so that no one could distrub or stare at you expect him.

You noticed that there was no driver in the car, your brother or in simple words your husband was seating on the driving seat, waiting for you eagerly.

You also sat beside the seat next to him.

" shall we go princess? " Taehyung asked as you nodded " at home right?"
You asked making taehyung smile a little.

" yes, at our home " Taehyung said, but what he said next made you all speechless.

" I'm just so excited for our first night "

»------------«

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 4.8K 32
๐—” ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ณ๐—ณ || ๐—ณ๐˜. ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป " ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐——๐—ผ๐—น๐—น. ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป...
12.6K 602 39
"You want me to come inside you?" He growls as his member meets my very last part of my cervix, making me scream out him name in pleasure. I just moa...
56.3K 3K 30
He was a patient man. He wouldn't mind to wait for the right time to reap what he thought he deserved. He had lived in the dark for far too long, tha...
14.1K 657 35
The story about a girl being bodyguard and protect people but her real story is different that you find in story ๐Ÿ˜‰ The story about heartless mafia w...