|| ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ...

By -97KXJeon_ffs

" aah...princess..you are so..t..tight...F...fuck " he said as he thrusts in you " I..leave me.... s..sto-p... More

_โš  WARNING
__โ™กโ™ฅโ™ก
_โ™ก Prologue
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.

17.

9.7K 446 126
By -97KXJeon_ffs

ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ʟᴏᴠᴇ
»---------------«

[ Author's pov ]

really my son is getting married? ”
A woman said or almost yelled out of happiness, a bright smile was appeared on her lips.

It's feels like she was waiting for this moment.

“ yes Miss, do you wanna see your daughter-in-law? ” said the young maid, as she pulled out a photo from her little bag which is was holding.

She walked forward as she handed the photo to the woman who was so happy after knowing the news about her son's marriage.

The woman's eye brightened when she saw your photo, she blinked in surprise “ is she is my daughter-in-law? ” she asked while the maid smiled.

“ yes Miss her name is yn ” she said as she told the woman infornt of her everything about you, as a maid she works in the Kim's Family too.

After hours of talking the young maid said something which somehow tear up the woman in the front of her or in simple words your soon to be mother-in-law.

“ so Miss you are attending your son's wedding right? ” as soon as the maid asked, the woman's expressions become sad.

“ what if they won't like my presence there? ”

“ you have all the rights to attend your son's wedding ”

The young maid somehow wanted to help the woman as she knows how good she is, knowing that to see others happiness how she always putting a fake smile.

_

“ are you sure that this is what you want mom? ”

You asked while looking at your mother, she was calmly sitting, as she brings you with her in the mall to by the gown for wedding.

The mall is owned by your elder brother or in simple words your soon to be husband.

“ yn, just choose the gown ” your mother said while you chuckled bitterly before saying

“ what type of mother you are, tell me how could a sister marry her own elder brother???! ” you shouted making the workers look at you in worry.

They thought it's better to leave you both.

“ stop shouting we have already decided, and this is what happens in the mafia family ” she said while you look at her before running upto to her and hugging her tightly.

She was unable to react at your sudden movement, her heart aches when she heard your sobs.

“ m-om, do yo-u ha-te me? ” you stutter as you hugged your mother tight not knowing that how badly hurt she was physically previous night.

Your mother stayed quiet but her eyes were brimming with tears, realizing she can't be weak this time so she instantly pushed you away slightly.

“ m-om ” “ we can't waste time here, tomorrow is a special day for you, so it's better that you accept it ” your mother said before she walked out leaving you.

You looked at her disappearing figure while a worker walked in a softly held your arm.

“ Miss yn, please corporate with us ” she said as she took you with her.

__

“ so Miss, how's the gown? Your husband has choosed it just for you ”
The worker said, somehow making you a little shock.

“ My husband? ” you said “ yes, Mr. Kim Taehyung is your husband right?” she asked.

You took a deep breath before nodding your head, as the worker smiled.

You turned around as your eyes landed on the beautiful gown, you don't know why but you feel uneasy.

As if someone was staring at you, but you don't pay attention to it much and took step forward, admiring the gown.

The gown was pretty but everything feels so wrong, no matter how hard you are trying to ignore but the which won't change is that you are gonna marry your own brother.

Your heartbeat become fast suddenly, it happened before when you are with jungkook.

Your throat become dry suddenly, you coughed making the worker look at you in worry.

“ are you ok miss? ” she said, as you nodded “ can I get water please ” you asked before she nodded her head.

As soon as she left, you sat on the nearby couch, sweat formed on your forehead, as you panicked a little.

Standing up from the couch, you opened the door, some workers look at you in shock, you quickly went  down from the mall's lift.

You were about to run outside from the mall but someone's eyes meet with yours.

“ ju-ngkoo-k ” you shutter when your eyes meet a deep yet cold eyes.

Some type of anger or maybe an indescribable feelings were helding in his eyes.

“ yn ” you come back in your sense by your mom's voice, she looked at jungkook as a smile formed on her lips.

“ son you come, I'm glad to see you here ” she said, jungkook also smiled a little, still staring in your soul.

“ I've to come Aunty, after all you called me... ” he said making you a little confused.

“ so shall we go... Yn? ” jungkook said, you won't deny that you had goosebumps just when he called your name.

“ yn? ” you flinched when jungkook called your name again “ shall we go?”
He asked in a calm tone.

“ huh? Where? ” you asked in confusion but a small smile appeared on his lips watching you all confused, but what he said next made you froze at your spot.

At my place

»-----------------«

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.5K 82
-DARK ROMANCE ๐Ÿ”ž- It all started with an arranged marriage. "Don't look at me like that sparkles, you may fall in love" he said in his deep voice lo...
12.2K 601 39
"You want me to come inside you?" He growls as his member meets my very last part of my cervix, making me scream out him name in pleasure. I just moa...
353K 13.3K 47
D A R K R O M A N C E "If you fucking add your opinion in my matters then your pretty face won't work,Princess. I'll fucking kill you and feed you...
645K 21.5K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...