|| ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ...

By -97KXJeon_ffs

" aah...princess..you are so..t..tight...F...fuck " he said as he thrusts in you " I..leave me.... s..sto-p... More

_โš  WARNING
__โ™กโ™ฅโ™ก
_โ™ก Prologue
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.

15.

10.3K 486 122
By -97KXJeon_ffs

ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ
»---------------------«

[ Author's pov ]

how could you jungkook?? how could you say this about Oppa? ”
You yelled at jungkook who was looking at you with emotionless expressions.

“ try to understand yn... Your own brother is hiding many things from you”
Jungkook said while you just shook your head “ Never, I never trust you over my brother, if he hided some things from me then it must be out of my business.... It's nothing realeted to me ”

You said denying everything which jungkook was saying.

You both were going home, but in the mid way jungkook has stopped the car saying that he has something important to talk.

And that important things is about your brother, Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook and you have been arguing from half an hour inside the car.

“ just fuck off Jungkook.... what do you think of yourself huh? my brother is rude but that doesn't mean he will hurt me ” you said while Jungkook poked his inner cheek trying to control himself from shouting at you.

“ you don't trust me? ” Jungkook asked, for a second you look at him before denying.

“ I trust my brother more than anyone in this world ” you said, somehow Jungkook's heart shattered, indirectly you said you don't trust him.

Jungkook chuckled bitterly before he look at you.

“ Alright.... One day you will regret it, that day you want my help but I'll never come to save you my carrot ”

You rolled your eyes, thinking why you have to be afraid from your own brother.

Jungkook started the car, while the whole time you ignored him.

__

𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

The car stopped infornt of your Mansion as you step out from jungkook's car.

Without looking back at him, you directly went in the Mansion.

Jungkook stare at you till you disappear from his sight, he sighed before massaging his temple.

“ why yn? why can't you understand your brother is not normal ” Jungkook muttered before shooking his head as he started the car.

He was worried for you, he knows that one day you will know about your brother's reality.

On the other hand.

You remove your heels as you changed your outfit into comfy one.

Everyone was sleeping as it's already midnight, you felt little thirsty so you walked to the kitchen.

You were about to grab the glass but that's when your eyes fell on A shadow.

You followed it and saw your elder brother, Taehyung sitting on the floor, his eyes were teary as he sniffed.

Your eyes widened in shock after realizing your brother was crying.

“ Oppa ” you said making your brother look up at you as he quickly wiped his tears.

“ y-yn.... princes-s... when d-id y-yo--” before he could complete, you sit on the floor too, hugging him tightly as you patted his back lightly.

He instantly hugged you back while tears roll down his cheeks as he sobbed in your embrace.

“ d-on't h-ate me ” He stuttered while crying hard, you just cares his hairs
“ why would I hate you Oppa? ” you said, still hugging him tight.

“ I could never hate you, I love you so much Oppa ” you said as you comfort your brother who was sobbing like a baby.

“ b-ut Oppa h-ur-t his pr-inc-ess, I'm ba-d... now yo-u wi-l-l ha-te me ” he stuttered as you pulled out from the hug, you cares his cheeks and wipes his tears.

“ you never hurted me Oppa, you are not bad, you are the best Oppa in the world..... I love you Oppa ” You said while your brother cried hard.

In panick you pecked his cheeks, his eyes and nose before pulling him your embrace.

“ I-I love y-ou mor-e princess ” he said, hugging you back tightly.

You were in so much into comforting your brother that you didn't realize the way your brother's hands were caressing and roaming on your back.

Taehyung was not just hugging you but he was feeling you against him after a long time, you were almost sitting on his lap while his face was buried in your neck as he inhaled your scent.

__

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦
𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝟸:𝟸𝟶

“ Oppa? ” You asked as your fingers cares your brother's hairs, he hummed in response, hugging you tightly.

“ I love you so much, don't ever think like that again ” you said as your brother nodded.

“ but I want kisses ” Taehyung said making you giggle, you smiled before ruffling his hairs.

“ princess will kiss me right? ” He asked as you nodded “ yes Oppa ”

You said before kissing his forehead, Taehyung smiled as he feels his soft lips kissing his eyes, nose and cheeks.

His stomach was filled with butterflies while his right hand cares your waist, inside he was wishing to grab your small waist, kissing you like a hungry beast.

But not today.

Cause the beast will be gentle first, if you agree.

“ Oppa, how many kisses you want, I've kissed your cheeks so many times by now ” you whined as Taehyung chuckled.

He cares your cheeks, before looking deeply in your eyes.

“ Just one more but this time Oppa will tell you where ” Taehyung said as you nodded.

“ ok so where do you want one more kiss Oppa? ” You asked not knowing later you will regret comforting and cuddling your brother, as you already got manipulated by your sweet yet not so loving brother.

Taehyung smiled before he cares your lower lips with his thumb, somehow making you a bit uncomfortable.

“ I want this soft lips.... ” He paused before pointing on his own lips.

Here princess

»----------------«

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 7.6K 45
"Please let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone!" James chuckled. "Oh no princess you're coming with us" David's hand snaked around my waist, he pulle...
109K 5.5K 82
-DARK ROMANCE ๐Ÿ”ž- It all started with an arranged marriage. "Don't look at me like that sparkles, you may fall in love" he said in his deep voice lo...
645K 21.5K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
12.2K 601 39
"You want me to come inside you?" He growls as his member meets my very last part of my cervix, making me scream out him name in pleasure. I just moa...