His Little Assassin

By Hxlly02

River Moon is the best assassin in Boston, she has been trained to be so since she was 13. If you have had he... More

All rights reserved
A/N - trigger warnings
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
update.
20
21
help.

11

4.2K 73 22
By Hxlly02

- River Moon -

I stand in front of a full length mirror and look at myself in my wedding dress, my hair and make up done, with a bouquet of flowers in my hand. I walk down the aisle in a matter of minutes, I had a vision when I was younger of when I got married. 

I would walk down the aisle with my father and I would be in a loving marriage. But neither of those things will be happening today. Aaliyah comes up behind me and smiles. "You ready?" 

I nod, she is wearing a beautiful beige dress, with spaghetti straps and a slit down the side. She puts out her arm, I look at her in confusion. "Don't worry, I would never let you walk down the aisle alone." She smiles again. 

I laugh slightly and link my arm with hers. The doors open and we start walking, I don't look up, too scared to see the look on peoples faces but Aaliyah nudges me to do so. I look up to see everybody standing and Reid at the end of the aisle. 

I give him a little smile, he gives me one back. I meet him at the end and I give Aaliyah one last hug before she sits down. "You look beautiful." Reid says.

"You don't." I say back, He laughs. He grabs both of my hands and we start the wedding. After The officiator says everything he needs to he asks Reid to bring out the rings. I haven't seen it yet so I'm kind of nervous that he picked out a bad one. 

He gets the ring out of his inside pocket on his jacket and opens it, it is a beautiful black ring. He gets it out of the box and puts the box back into his jacket. 

He puts the ring on my finger as he says 'I do' I look up at him as the officiator asks me the same questions. I reply, "I do." The officiator speaks up one last time. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, Reid you may kiss your bride." He doesn't take a second thought and pulls me In by my waist and kisses me. I kiss him back, putting my hands on his face but not wanting it to get to passionate I pulled away. 

He has a bit of lipstick on his mouth so I wiped it away with my thumb. He grabs my hands and we start walking back to sown the aisle. "Mrs Xander, I like that a lot." He says. 

"What makes you think that I will be changing my last name? I am known as River Moon, not River Xander. And I don't like it at all, it doesn't have a ring to it like Moon does." He holds up my left hand with the ring on it. 

"It does now." He says, I pull my hand back down and keep walking. I can't believe I am married to this man. 

We have started dinner and everybody is chatting and having a good time. Someone speaks up over the microphone. "It is time for the newly weds first dance." The mystery man says. I groan quietly, Reid stands up and drags me to the dance floor. 

I put one hand around his neck and the other with his hand next to us. He puts his hand on my waist and the other with mine. They start to play a slow dancing song and we start slow dancing. I avoid eye contact, looking down at my dress to onto his chest. 

"River, look at me." I do. I stare into his grey eyes. Those fucking eyes are going to be the death of me. He smiles slightly, "I meant what I said at the alter, you do look beautiful." I give him a slight smile.

"Thank you, I lied, you look very nice as well." He raises his eyebrows. He spins me around and catches me again. "After this we are going to my private island by the way, for our honeymoon." 

"What? Why would be going on a honeymoon?" He looks at me with an expression I can't read.

"Because we are obligated too, it was my fathers idea. Trust me I don't want to either but we have no choice." He says, I roll my eyes. We don't speak after that and soon the slow music stops and the up beat music starts. 

I stop dancing and go to the bar, Aaliyah meets me there. "That didn't look like a very loving husband as wife dance? What wrong?" I hate the way she can read my mind. 

"We have to go on a fucking honeymoon." I say, downing a shot of Vodka. She starts 'oohh'ing, dancing up against me, I shove her off. "Please stop." 

"Maybe you 2 will have another spicy spicy moment." She continues to dance up against me. I again shove her off. 

"Absolutely not." I say. she turn me around so I am looking at her. 

"River, I have known you for how long? I know you, I have seen you through everything." I nod my head. "So you know I am right when I say that you don't hate him, you don't love him, you just like him." 

"Can't say the same for him." I say, she nods her head and looks down she opens her mouth to reply but I cut her off. "There is no point trying to make me feel better about this, okay? Yes I like him, No he doesn't like me back and no he never will, so stop trying to make me feel better about this situation because its not going to work." I pause.

"I am going to be the stupid girl who fell involve with the man she is supposed to hate and that man will never love me back. So I beg you Aaliyah, stop trying." I walk off before she can say anything else. 

I search the room for something that will distract me. I just find people dancing, talking, laughing. That when my heart stops, I see her. My mother. I practically run over to her and almost knock her out with my hug. 

"Mama? What are you doing here I thought you were in Mexico?" She shakes her head and looks me up and down smiling. 

"I could never miss my only daughters wedding day." She says, I smile and give her another hug. But we get interrupted. There is a loud bang, every body starts to scream. I look around to see what it was and where it came from, I lay my eyes on Reid who isn't looking at me, but just past me. 

I look back to see my mothers face gone pale, I look down to see blood, Lots of it. She is looking at me and smiling, she falls to the floor. 

"No! No! No!" I put my hand on the wound trying to slow down the blood. She puts her hand on my cheek. 

"Te amo, Río. Lo siento mucho." She says, her hand drops from my face and I yell. 

"MAMA! NO PLEASE!" I put more pressure on her wound, I shake her, try to wake her up but there is no point. Another bang happens. I hear more screams but I don't focus on it. I feel a pair of hands go around me. I loom up to see Reid. 

"River, We have to go come on." I stand up, still crying but shake my head. 

"No, I have to find who did this. Get everybody else out." I look around and we hear another bang, I barley flinch. I see the person hiding in the bushes. I go around them, Reid goes to get everybody out. I grab the knife off of my thigh and I come up behind the person. 

I grab them and put the knife to their throat. "Who the fuck are you?" They push me off and now They're on top of me. I stare at her in shock. 

Lake, my twin sister. "Hello River, sorry to ruin your beautiful wedding." I stare at her, not believing what I am seeing. I push her off of me and post the knife at her. 

"When did you get out?" I ask, she smiles and laughs slightly. She pulls out a gun and points it to me.

"A while ago, I could never miss my twin sisters wedding. To the man she hates, or so much." She tilts her head, I scoff at her, what would she know she has been in a psych ward majority of her life. 

I see Reid go up behind her and point his gun to her head, I don't stop him. "Put you're gun down, asshole." He says, she slowly lowers her gun and turn around. When he sees her face, he goes white, and looks back between me and Lake. 

"He's more handsome that I though, you got lucky River." She turns back to me as she speaks, She looks back to Reid once she is done. She knocks the gun out of his hand, gets under his arm so she is behind him and kicks him into me. 

He just stops himself so he doesn't bulldozer over me. We both look back at her. "Have a nice life, I'll see you again soon, don't worry. I can't wait until you have kids, I am going to love them like my own." 

She runs off before we can say anything, Reid turns to me. "Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" I shake my head looking down at the blood on my dress and hands. 

"Not my blood." I say, he nods his head. We go back to the main part of the service and everybody is gone accept Aaliyah and some of Reids men, I recognise 2 of them, they're were the one's at the club on Aaliyah birthday. 

She runs up to me and throws her hands around me. "I am so sorry Riv." I hug her back tight. She pulls back and looks at me. I look down to see my mothers blood all over me. Well, where do I go from here?

........................................................................................

HEYY!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! RIVER HAS A SISTER!!! She is very very VERYYYYYYY significant in the book , she does sum very very VERYYYYYYY fucked up shit, it's going to be a emotional roller coaster.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 908 31
Romina Windstor, daughter of two of the most ruthless Italian assassins, reunited with childhood boy next door crush Joseph Giordano. The once nerdy...
483K 18.4K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
3M 58.4K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
1.2M 27.1K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...