Homegrown: A Takeoff love sto...

By theemeralddiary

This is the story of Kirsnick "Nick" Ball and Asia Logan, two childhood friends who are on the journey of nav... More

Chapter 1- Nothing Changed
Chapter 2- Views
Chapter 3- Twenty Eight
Chapter 4- Just Friends
Chapter 5- Slippery
Chapter 6- After The Rain
Chapter 7- Plans
Chapter 8- Flowers
Chapter 9- Messy
Chaper 10- Everything Changed
Chapter 11-The Deal
Chapter 12- Coach
Chapter 13- Charity
Chapter 14- Straightenin'
Chapter 15- Halftime
Chapter 16- Miami
Chapter 17- Soul Food
Chapter 18- Bad Intentions
Chapter 19- The Return
Chapter 20- Infinity Stones
Chapter 21- Runway
Chapter 22- Paris is for Dreamers
Chapter 23- Paris is for Lovers
Chapter 24- No Label
Chapter 25- Red Hot
Chapter 26- Bars
Chapter 27- Judge and Jury
Chapter 28- Lost and Found
Chapter 29- Revival
Chapter 30- Daddy Lessons
Chapter 31- The Fall
Chapter 32- Aftermath
Chapter 32- Last Memory
Chapter 34- The Switch
Chapter 35- Going Out Sad
Chapter 36- Loose Ends
Chapter 37- Home
Chapter 38- Holiday
Chapter 39- Sweeter Things
Chapter 40- Love Deluxe
Chapter 42- Infinity Links
Chapter 43- Father Figures
Chapter 44- Moon
Chapter 45- Stars
Chapter 46- Gifts
Chapter 47- Launch
Chapter 48- 2:30
Chapter 49- Ties that bond
Chapter 50- Legacy

Chapter 41- Hurdles

214 11 5
By theemeralddiary

Asia fought through all day nausea, debilitating headaches, cravings, aversions, and mood swings to make it to her three month mark with the twins. It was coming down to the last few weeks of wedding planning before her and Nick's big day, and the stress of making the last bit of decisions was starting to wear her down. She was looking forward to taking some time off from work to enjoy being married and focus on preparing her body for birthing the babies.
"Good morning babe. I'm heading to the gym to workout with Deja." Asia said to Nick on a Saturday morning.
"Aight babygirl. Aye, take it easy up in there doe, I know how you like to be doin' too much." He chuckled.
"I will." She giggled. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, now that I'm 3 months, Dr. Roberson cleared us to work with a doula! I found one that specializes in natural twin births, her name is Jasmine. We meet her a week after the wedding!" Asia said excitedly.
"Aye, that's dope baby, but you sure that's the route you tryna take? No medicine or none of dat shit?" Nick frowned.
"Yes, Nick I'm sure. I believe in myself and I trust my body enough to have the water birth." Asia reassured him.
"Aight den, you know I support whatever you wanna do. I got you, I'm here for you." He promised.
"I know babe, I love you. See you later!" Asia said as she strolled off towards the garage, grabbing the keys to her old Ford Bronco on the way out. Nick quickly ran after her. He peeked out from the garage door and yelled," Aye! I know you not 'bout to take Benny to that gym?" He questioned her in disbelief. "I'on even wanna know how low the safety rating is on dat old ass truck. Get ya lil hardheaded ass up in dat G-Wagon!" He demanded in his deep raspy voice. Asia rolled her eyes playfully towards her overprotective fiancé. "Sir, yes Sir!" She answered sarcastically, giving Nick a military salute on the way out.

The girls stretched, jogged on the treadmill, did some work with a weighted rope and finished off their workout with planks and lunges.
"Whew! Oh my God, I feel like I'm going to be sick, ugh." Deja said smacking her lips together and making a yuck face.
"What? Not you, you usually run circles around me girl." Asia said as she struggled to catch her breath.
"I think I'm just hungry. You wanna grab some snacks?" Deja asked with a devious smile.
"Sure! I'm all for destroying all the work we just did on sugar and carbs." Asia laughed. The girl's made a pit stop at the QT up the street from the gym where they racked up on chips, chocolate, and soda. The girls sat in Asia's new Mercedes truck listening to music while they devoured the junk food. Deja was in mid gulp, drinking a Dr. Pepper when she randomly burst into tears.
"Oh my goodness, Deja what it is? What's the matter?" Asia asked, bewildered by her friend's sudden outburst.
"Asia, I gotta tell you something..." Deja said with a pained look on her face.
"Dej, you're scaring me. What's wrong?"      
"Girl, I'm pregnant. I took a positive test last week and I haven't told anyone. I'm scared shitless! I don't think I'm gonna keep it." Deja cried while her shaky hands clutched a half eaten snickers bar. Asia was speechless for a few minutes.
"Well, say something God damn it!" Deja demanded. Asia reached out and hugged her friend, rubbing her back softly to calm her tears.
"Dej, it will be ok. Qua doesn't know?"
"Hell no, I didn't tell him. Girl, I'm not trying to be just another rapper's baby mama, that's washed...." Deja cut herself off by throwing her head into her hands and bawling her eyes out. Asia took a deep sigh and continued to rub Deja's back for comfort.
"Dej, you have to tell Qua. He has the right to know what's going on. Plus, you never know, he might be really open to having the baby with you. I can tell he really cares about you. Give him a chance." Asia begged.
"Yeah, I mean, you might be right girl. But, what if he gets mad at me?" She continued to sob.
"Dej, we're talking about Quavious here. He's a goofball, not a gremlin." Asia joked. Deja laughed at her friend's humor over the serious situation and was able to tame her hysterics.
"Dej...I have a confession of my own. I'm pregnant...again!" Asia revealed.
"What! Oh my fucking God! Really? How far along?" Deja squealed excitedly in the midst of her own personal breakdown.
"I'm 12 weeks along." Asia smiled.
"Bitch, what? And you didn't tell me!"
"Dej, I had to make sure everything was ok with the babies first."
"Babies?! Wait...Booski, you're having twins?!" Deja screamed as the look of pure elation came over her face.
"Yes..." Asia smiled.
"Look at God!" Deja praised. "I couldn't imagine anyone who deserves this more than you!" She exclaimed.
"Thanks Dej, I love you."
"I love you too, just don't go keeping no more secrets from me." She laughed through her tears. The two best friends hugged again as they embraced each other's new found maternal bond.

After spending the majority of the morning negotiating with one of the representatives from the city of Atlanta's historic preservation society, Asia was successfully able to help Nick close on the old fire station building at a very reasonable price. They walked through the glass doors of the conference room feeling like all stars after closing the sale on the property that would become the headquarters for Nick's new record label, Roekado Records.
"If nothin' else, you gon always be my fuckin' ace, you know dat?" Nick said as him and Asia exchanged a hug. "I 'preciate the way you fought for this deal. You always solid, that's why I can't wait to call you my wife." Nick confessed in a serious tone.
"You know I always want the best for you Nick, you deserve it! I know this label is going to be epic!" Asia said excitedly. Just as she leaned in to kiss her fiancé, their revelry was cut short by the new receptionist walking up to them with a distressed look on her face.
"I'm so sorry to interrupt you Miss Logan, but there is a gentleman by the name of Thomas Parks who's here for you. He doesn't have an appointment, but he insists on seeing you. Should I call for security?" She asked worriedly. Asia's stomach dropped to the pits of hell upon hearing that the man who she once regarded as her father so many years ago was at her office in the flesh.
"Nah, she'on need no security. I'll come up there!" Nick answered for Asia as she stood outside of the conference room frozen with both fear and fury.
"No Nick! I can handle this myself!" She yelled louder than she intended. Before she had the chance to gather herself, her feet quickly carried her body against her will up to the lobby. Nick followed closely behind her in confusion. For the first time in over a decade, she laid eyes on her absentee father.
"What the fuck are you doing here?!" She questioned the old man with unbound rage and aggression. The tone and volume that she used caused every staff member in her office to stop in their tracks and look in her direction. Nick was amazed to hear a woman that he knew to speak so calm and gentle, act in such a combative way.
"Asia, I know that you're upset, but just hear me for a second..." the man begged humbly.
"Hear you about what? For what? You must be dying or something, I can't imagine any other reason why you'd make the effort to come see me." She complained.
"Actually...Asia, I am dying. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer a couple of months back. When I saw you at the awards show with your man-" he began.
"My fiancé!" Asia corrected him.
"Aye, you can address me as Mr. Ball!" Nick interjected.
"Ok...after I saw you on the tv with Mr. Ball, I started looking for you. Asia, there's a lot you don't know..." he struggled to speak.
"But the things I do know about you are bad enough. Please, just leave me. You did it once, you can do it again." Asia said coldly.
Thomas took a deep sigh and looked down at his tattered penny loafers in shame. "I know I've caused you and your mama a lot of pain in the past, but if you've got it in your heart to talk to me, here's my number, please call me." The old man gently urged. He took a folded receipt from his pocket and scribbled a phone number on it for Asia to call. He stretched out his arm to hand his contact to his long lost daughter, but his gesture was intercepted by Nick snatching the paper from his hand, crumpling it up and stuffing it into his back pocket.
"Gotta go through me first, Old Time! I protect Asia. I know that's somthin' you can't comprehend, but she mean the world to me and I ain't gone have you marchin' up in here on some weak type shit and upsettin' her." Nick yelled furiously.
"Fair enough." Thomas agreed as he slowly turned to leave. Asia was still shaking with anger when Nick grabbed her hand to lead her home. Once they made it to Nick's car, Asia allowed the full scope of the encounter with her father to wash over her.
"What gives him the nerve to just show up after 10 fucking years and try to jump back into my life like nothing happened?" She cried in his arms.
"I know baby, but listen. I need you to calm down. You and the babies can't afford the stress. If you wanna see what the old nigga gotta say, then do that. But, if it's gonna have you bent like dis, I can't have it." Nick spoke in his deep calming voice.

"Ok ladies, so rehearsal will be next Friday at the Cathedral of Christ the King, followed by dinner at Fogo De Chao. I'll send a text reminder to make sure that the wedding party is ON TIME!" Vince emphasized loud enough for Nick to hear him from the living room.
"Aye, don't do dat! I'ma be on time fa sho!" Nick yelled back. "Bruh, I was late one time, and dis lil nigga won't let me forget it." He said to Quavo who was sitting at the seat of Nick's ebony grand piano, laughing at the back and forth exchange between his nephew and the sassy wedding planner.
"Aye, I been practicing my vocals so I can sing this Jodeci for y'all at the reception!" Quavo announced proudly.
"Mannnn, c'mon Unc. No you ain't." Nick laughed.
"I'on know why you laughing for bruh. Aye, check dis out..." Quavo began. "Do you believeeee in loveeee, and tha promise dat it giveeee! I wanna fuck on you foe lifeeeee, 'cause dat pussy bomb as shittttt!" Quavo sang every note out in a horrendously loud screech as he fumbled his fingers over random keys on the piano. They both bent over in stitches laughing at his comedic rendition of the song.
"Nah Unc, now you know good an got damn well bruh..." Nick continued to laugh.
Deja stepped into the room and squint her eyes playfully at the guy's antics.
"Can you please keep your billy goat ballads to yourself in here, we're trying to work and plan." Deja said to Quavo in a sassy flirtatious tone.
"Aye, you lucky I'on come up over there and put dis billy goat dick on ya ass! Quit playin' wit me girl." He joked.
"Whatever..." she smirked and then smiled at him before leaving the room to join Asia and Vince again.
"Girl, he sound like a hit damn dog in there tryna sing, just ignore them menfolks. Now, where were we? Oh yeah, so Deja, are you all set on the bachelorette party?" Vince asked as he continued to check off items from his wedding to-do list.
"Yassss! Everything is a go for Friday night after the rehearsal dinner! It's going to be a night you won't forget!" Deja said with a naughty little wink.
"Oh my gosh. Deja, don't go too hard on me...or on yourself." Asia gave her friend a wide eyed expression, secretly hinting for her to take into consideration that she too was carrying a life and going into her usual party mode until she was pass out drunk wouldn't be the best decision.
Deja sucked her teeth, "Girl, don't worry, we'll be on our WORST behavior." She laughed sarcastically.

One week before the big day, Asia sat at the kitchen table staring at the crumbled receipt paper that her father scribbled his number on. She was contemplating setting the paper on fire and throwing it into the pool to dissipate, but something inside of her pulled at her heartstrings and she dialed the number.
"Hello?" Thomas answered.
Asia sat there completely mute on the other end of the phone for what seemed like an eternity.
"Asia? Babygirl, is that you?" The man asked, speaking into the silence.
"Yes..." she answered timidly.
"Asia, honey listen. Before you hang up on me, I just want you to know that I love you. I know it don't seem like it, but there's more to the story than what you know." He admitted.
"I see..." Asia answered slowly. "Do you think you could meet me to talk?" She asked cautiously.
"Of course, anywhere." Thomas said gladly.
"Meet me at the Starbucks on Haynes Bridge Road in 30 minutes." Asia requested.
"Well, I'm over here on the west end, and with the traffic, you know? It might take me a little longer than 30 minutes." The old man tried to reason.
"I don't like tardiness. Be here in 30 minutes, that's your only option." She warned him.
"Alright, I'm on the way." He agreed happily.
Since Nick was overseeing some of the  construction work on his new studio that morning, Asia snuck and drove Benny to the Starbucks to secretly meet with Thomas. She sat in the truck with her heart beating out of her chest and reeling with mixed emotions over the impromptu interview with her father. He pulled up with one minute to spare and walked over to her truck to greet her. "I see you still have the old Bronco! You've kept it up nice. Boy oh boy, your mama used to really love this truck back in the day." He reminisced with a big goofy smile on his face.
"Yeah...I'll always love this truck. Every time I drive it, I feel like she's with me." Asia admitted.
"Can I get in? Or do you wanna go inside?" He asked.
"You can sit with me, but I don't have much time." She notified him.
"Well honey, I'll get right to the point. I was battling drugs and the bottle when me and your mama were together. She tried to help me, but I couldn't even help myself, so she left and told me not to come looking for her. Said y'all would be better off without me, and understandably so. By the time I finally cleaned up my act, she didn't want nothing to do with me. I tried to contact you every year for years on your birthday, but she wouldn't let me talk to you. She said I was no good and I believed it, so I left it alone and moved to Texas." He divulged.
Asia sat quietly in the driver's seat of the old Bronco hanging onto the steering wheel for dear life with tears in her eyes and confusion in her heart.
"I just want you to know that I'm sorry for the way things worked out. I truly do love you. You're my first born and I hate that we aren't connected."
"So, why didn't you come to mom's funeral? I was all alone. You didn't even come to check on me." Asia cried harder. 
"Sweetheart, I am so sorry. I didn't know Sharon had passed until after I saw you on TV and went looking for you." He said, hanging his head. "The doctor's told me I've got about 6 months to live. I'd love to have the memory of walking you down that aisle." Her fathered pleaded.
"I don't know...we can't just make up for 10 years of time in 10 minutes and pretend like everything is fine, because they aren't!" She yelled.
"And I don't want you to have to do that. Just know that I'm proud of you Asia. You're so smart, and successful...and just as beautiful as the day you were born. Your mama was right, you turned out much better without me. I don't want to trouble you too much, but call me if you change your mind about the wedding, I'd love to give you away." He smiled with tears spilling from his eyes.
"I'll think about it." Asia agreed.
Thomas reached over and hugged his daughter with 10 years worth of love and tenderness that melted the brick wall that Asia had built around the center of her hardened heart.

Vince and Asia scrambled all week long to pull the final details of the wedding together. Friday came in a flash and the wedding party, who consisted of her, Nick, Quavo, Offset, Asia, Deja, and Cardi met at the cathedral to practice the order of events for the wedding ceremony with Pastor Greyson. Vince swarmed around them like a honey bee, checking every angle that the guest would view. He paired with the florist to decorate the ends of each pew with large vases of white roses and babies breath bouquets that would set a heavenly scene as Asia walked down the aisle to meet and marry her soulmate. Vince also worked closely with the photographers, lighting techs, orchestra, and caterers to work out last minute changes and make sure everything would run smoothly on Saturday afternoon. The rehearsal dinner was sensational. Everyone shared laughs and love as they dinned on prime quality oven roasted cuts of steak, chicken and pork as well as a host of traditional Brazilian side dishes at one of Nick's favorite restaurants Fogo De Chão. After dinner, all the girls including Vince made their way to the Whitley hotel where they would be staying for the night. They changed their outfits in preparation for Asia's bachelorette party, both Asia and Deja put on their sexiest white mini dresses while Cardi and Vince opted for a more raunchy reveal by dressing in one piece leotards paired with thigh high boots. They stepped out into the cool April breeze looking untouchable as they headed to Club Mansion. Cardi lead the pack and the whole club erupted as soon as they walked in. She grabbed the microphone from the DJ and shouted excitedly into the crowd, "Ayo, everybody get ya ass to da dance floor! I need da bottle girls! I need da sparklers! I need all da bad bitches and da fine ass niggas to report to me right tha fuck now! Let's turn dis mutha fucka up for my good sis Asia! She getting married to my brother Takeoff tomorrow and we here tuh celebrate her on getting a lifetime of dat good dick! Okurrrrrr!" Cardi laughed loudly with her tongue out! Deja ran over to Asia and handed her a pink drink in a martini glass, "Don't worry mama, it's just a mocktail!" She yelled over the music. Asia smiled at her friend  and mouthed the words "thank you". Vince and the girls danced and sang to all of Asia's favorite songs played by the DJ, and just when they all thought the night couldn't get any better, Cardi stood on top of the sofa of their VIP section in her Snow White Christian Dior thigh high boots and draped herself over the railing of the club balcony as the DJ dropped the beat for her song 'I like it like that'. The club goers went wild as she took to the microphone to perform her hit song! They bounced and twerked their bodies into motion as they recited every lyric along with Cardi.
"...'bout my coins like Mario! Yeah, they call me Cardi B, I run this shit like cardio!" The crowd chanted as they came close to collapsing the dance floor with their energy and enthusiasm! After hours of being on the club scene, Asia's body was on the verge of giving out on her. Deja took her back to the hotel to rest while Cardi and Vince headed off to an afterparty.
"Get some rest Booski, I think I'm going to lay it down myself." Deja said as she yawned into her hands.
"Hey Dej, did you tell Qua yet?"
"Nah, I...I haven't said anything yet. I'm just trying to find the right time, maybe I'll tell him after the reception." She said wearily.
"I feel like there's never a right time. You just have to open the door and deal with whatever's on the other side, come what may." Asia preached.
"Ewww, ok. What's got you in such a deep ass mood?" Deja asked.
"Well, my father popped up out of nowhere the other day. He explained a lot and says it's his dying wish to walk me down the aisle." Asia confessed. "Girl, I haven't made up my mind if I want him to walk me or not and the wedding is tomorrow....well, actually today." Asia said, looking at the time.
"Oh..my..God. Really? Like, he just showed up and told you that he's dying?" Deja asked with a sour look on her face.
"Girl, yes. He's such a mess." Asia sighed.
"Well, try not to stress it. Tomorrow is about you and Nick, just focus on that."
"You're right. Goodnight Dej."
"Goodnight Asia, get some rest, you're becoming a wife tomorrow." Deja smiled as she leaned in to hug her best friend.

Nick, Quavo, and Offset burst out from the ground floor exit doors of the Intercontinental Hotel and frolicked through the parking lot like teenaged kids at 3:15pm on the last day of school.
"Aye, enough of alladat stuffy ass wedding shit! Let's be out!" Offset yelled to them.
"Can you smelllll what tha Huncho is cookinnn'?!" Quavo screamed with his hands framing his mouth as if he was talking into a megaphone.
"Aye, gone head an hold deez keys foe me big Take!" Offset shouted as he threw a set of car keys in Nick's direction. Nick looked at both of his brothers in confusion as he held the mysterious keys in his left hand. They led him to a beautifully restored convertible Viking Blue 1971 Oldsmobile 442 with white racing stripes that was parked by itself towards the back of the lot. "Sum old, sum new, sum borrowed, sum blue, my nigga! I'ma let cha ride foe tha weekend, but I'ma need dat back after tha wedding doe." Offset chuckled as he presented the car to Nick.
"Aye, y'all wild!" Nick smiled shyly.
"You already know what tha fuck goin' on bruh!" Offset exclaimed.
"Yesssirrrrr!" Quavo yelled out, mimicking Nick's famed expression as he jumped onto the hood of the car in total elation.
"C'mon, get in! Tha whole crew waitin' on you at tha club! Le'go!" Offset yelled out.

They arrived at the Blue Flame with their blunts lit and their ego's riding just as high as they were. Domingo, Zeekie, Rel, and all the guys from their tight knit group greeted Nick with animated ovation as they walked into the VIP section.
"Aye, all dis pretty pussy up in here and dis nigga wanna get married!" Domingo teased.
"Ah, c'mon bruh, even a hood nigga like me need love. I'ma pray for ya, ain't no love up in these streets man." Nick preached.
"Aw shit!" Zeekie yelled. "I thought we had big Takeoff up in dis mutha fucka tonight, instead we got Bishop Ball." He joked.
Everyone laughed in unison as the dancers and bottle girls made their way over to them in hopes of getting their rent paid. The guys drank, laughed, tossed up their cash, and enjoyed the show of ass that twisted, twirled, twerked, and twinkled in front of their eyes. Domingo leaned in close to talk in Nick's ear over the music blasting from the speakers behind them.
"Aye bruh, I got a little surprise for you. C'mon." He said, leading Nick to a private room behind the VIP section. Domingo opened the door and motioned for him to walk in. In the blue walled private room, a dancer that went by the name of Rubi Redbone sat seductively on a white pleather sofa. Nick had a few late night ecstasy induced escapades with Rubi on the road a couple years back in Houston, but he was shocked to see her there at the club.
"Hey Take. Long time, no see. Can I get a dance?" Rubi asked as she stood up and walked toward him wearing a dove white two piece fur lined thong set that rode every curve of her body like a race car on a tight turn of a fast track . Domingo closed the door to the room and chuckled to himself, "Enjoy, my nigga." Nick's dick was on the rise as his old flame boldly clasped her hand over the bulge in his jeans. He stood quietly in the presence of her temptation as he pulled a big drag of smoke from his blunt.
"So, I hear you gettin' married? Good thing I'm wearing all white." She snickered. "Now, you and I both know that you a hoe, so how that's gonna work out?" She asked with a wicked laugh.
"It's funny how you think you got me clocked." Nick said bitterly. Rubi laughed at his attempt to dodge her advances.
"Clocked? By the feel of how hard I got that dick right now, I already know what time it is nigga. You the only one in here playin' dumb." She said as she slickly unbuckled Nick's belt, unzipped his jeans and moved to slide her long French manicured nails inside of his boxers. Before she could make it past the hairs on the base of his dick, he swatted her hand away from his pants.
"Nah, bitch! You can't get no fuckin' dance or no dick! I wouldn't even risk takin' a shit on ya lil silly ass." He said coldly as he zipped his pants back up and turned to leave the room. Rubi looked at him in complete shock and embarrassment.
"Fuck you Take! You cheap, weak dick cockeyed mutha fucka! I'd rather fuck on Quavo anyway!"Rubi yelled dramatically. Nick closed the door on her insults and picked up his pace as he walked toward the front of the club and headed for the exit.
"Aye Take! Where tha hell you goin' bruh?" Quavo asked as Nick dashed by. 
"To tha telly. Ain't nothin' but fake love up in dis bitch. I'ma see y'all niggas in the morning, ain't shit for me up in here." He said as he fled the club with Quavo hot on his heels.

Asia was in the process of taking off her heels and jewelry to get settled in for the night when the landline phone in her hotel suite rang. Being that it was 1am in the morning, the call triggered her anxiety. She picked up the phone cautiously, "Hello?" She answered softly.
"Asia...baby, you still up? You aight?" Nick asked with his heart full of devotion.
"Yes, I'm good. Are you okay Nick?"
"Yeah. I know we said we was gonna turn our phones off and wait 'til tomorrow to see and talk to each other, but I needed to hear ya voice right quick. I love you Asia, I need you to know that before you close ya eyes tonight." Nick confessed.
"I love you too Kirsnick, so much." She said sleepily.
"Aight." He smiled quietly to himself. "I want you and my babies to get some rest. I'ma see you at the alter. Goodnight."
"Goodnight Nick." Asia said with a warm smile on her face. On the eve of their union, Nick knew that God was present within him. He was thankful for the ability to clear all of the hurdles that were put in front of him, not only on that night, but throughout his entire life. He sat with himself feeling proud of the man he was in that moment and hopeful for the destiny of the man he was becoming. He rested, knowing that in the morning light, all of his past hurdles would be out of sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 154 21
Have you ever considered how challenging it can be to deal with someone who speaks a love language that you find irresistible? In this context, let's...
12.3K 302 25
This is a story about Kelcie MCCoy and Migos member Takeoff. This story follows Two people from opposite sides of the spectrum and find out that thei...
CPR By 🖤

Fanfiction

99K 3.3K 43
Aaliyah who is a student by day and a waitress by night gets offered a job as her brother assistant. She takes the job and gives up on everything bac...
137K 3.7K 65
They met at a carnival. Had a rocky start but eventually became friends and had a beautiful friendship until he moved away to California to pursue hi...