The Mafiosa's Thorn

By Carlos_G_Peralta

Ever since her husband's tragic passing, Bianca Petali has continued his legacy as boss of the Petali Organiz... More

Author Notes and Mini Reviews
Shakedown
Meeting Pt 1
Meeting Pt 2
Rafael
Fate
A Lit Fuse
Run & Hide
End of A Barrel
Orchidea's Home
Tension
Game
Opportunity
Spar
Unravel
Rattle
Punish
Heartbreak
Decisions
Telephone Game
Date
Consequence
Relief & Tense
Therapy
Dress Up
Concrete
Auction
Spill
Regain
Reward
Steaming
Council
Richie
Sopresa
Fall
Falling
Garner
Rock Bottom
Rising
Fiance
Xianmao
Red
Phoenix
Chills
Declaration
A Moment of Peace
Final Night Pt 1
Duel
Aftermath
Dungeon
Thanksgiving
Fresh Start
Epilogue

Final Night Pt 2

12 6 57
By Carlos_G_Peralta

Techno music pounds louder than a jackhammer. Jian and Eyun enjoy their time at the bar while their men in black suits keep watch.

Eyun downs another shot of 110-proof vodka as part of his ritual with Jian joining in. Jian "gives up" after several shots burning in his veins while the duelist continues. Fu takes small sips of vodka to get used to the overpowering taste.

"Great recommendation for the bar!" Eyun yells over the music.

"Thanks! It's my go to spot! Oh, is my sister okay? I haven't--"

Eyun pats his shoulder. "Your sister is fine! Boss taught her some management skills for the restaurant and even something fun!"

His raising eyebrows ask for clarification.

"Don't worry! She didn't kill anyone."

The answer doesn't relieve him. "Then?"

"She did see a shakedown take place. Poor thing almost vomited from what we did to Chao. But she's of her grandmother's blood so she will get used to it."

Jian's grip on the glass makes a crack appear that he hides away. This explained why he had felt ill earlier.

"How much money?"

"Almost thousands that he skimmed off the top. Madame Xianmao noticed that the numbers weren't matching up."

Jian stifles a laugh from coming out. He had warned his grandmother that Chao was allegedly doing this, but she never listened. Still, the thought of his sister witnessing something so horrible....

"And Jia will never see that guy again. We made sure of that."

"Of course."

Eyun places a hand on his shoulder and leans in. "And you will get to retire after tomorrow."

"Retire?"

"I just thought my brother-in-law should know. Your grandmother will buy out your operations in exchange for you leaving her life. Jia will be just fine without you."

Jian fights himself from cracking the glass over his head. Just wait. Just wait. 

Eyun grabs the bottle and pours himself and Jian a shot. "A toast! To celebrate new lives!"

The future phoenix kills the scowl that was going to appear on his face. The combined 12 members of Eyun and Jian stand up straight from the unexpected visitors. 

Luis, Marco, and Diego saunter into the club with blank expressions.

Eyun waves the trio over. "Let them have fun for tonight. Their boss is as good as dead tomorrow."

Diego enters Eyun's personal space, but the proud Chinese man refuses to step back. "Ah! El Segador's friend. Diego?" He asks while the music dies down.

"The one and only."

"Just want you to know that my victory is just business. Nothing personal."

Diego's fingers twitch. "Who's to say it won't turn personal when it's done?"

The death dealer laughs above the music. "I did my research on you. Great shot from far away, but what about close range?"

Diego chuckles before stopping. "You wouldn't want me right here."

The veiled threat stops Eyun's laughter. The lifeless look in his eyes returns. "I guess we will see tomorrow. You all should be spending more time with your boss before she dies."

Luis smiles. "We did and there will be many more moments to come."

Eyun's thin eyebrows narrow together. "Don't make promises you can't keep."

Diego twirls the ends of his moustache. "We can if there's no longer a problem."

A slight chuckle escapes the duelist. "Have fun, Mr. Sanchez. I will give you time to mourn before we cross paths again. And you two will be working for Lady Xianmao when it's over. So, respect your new boss."

Marco stifles his laughter while glancing at Luis. 

"Hey! Let me buy us a round to calm things down," Luis intervenes while pulling out a black credit card.

"Man enough to have what we're having?" Eyun points at the 110-proof vodka.

"I drink that before every task," Marco replies.

The dangerous alcohol is poured into a clean glass. Marco chugs it down without expressing any ounce of pain. He slams the glass down.

Jian stifles a smile from the unexpected act. He prepares himself for the signal.

The death dealer laughs. "Wow! I finally found a drinking partner."

"Another. That was a warm-up!" The boxer yells.

While the next shot is poured, he takes advantage of the blinding lights. Adjusting his jacket pocket for something small in his hands. He chugs another shot down. 

"Another!"

Eyun's men begin to loosen up while Jian's men ready themselves. Entrance to the club requires going through a metal detector and surrendering their weapons. One that was disconnected on Jian's orders.

"Alla tua salute! (To your health!)"

The warning shot. Marco downs another shot--

Click! Spray!

With the help of the lighter, a stream of fire hits one of Eyun's men in the face. Before he can cry out--

Thud! A sucker punch connects his body to the floor.

Eyun takes the bottle and goes to whack Marco but gets yanked down by Jian. Fu and his men fan out.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

Several rounds fire from the hands of Diego and Luis. Diego grabs one of Eyun's men in a side clutch before shooting him in the head. Dropping down to avoid a kick, he shoots another right in the gut several times. Glass shatters while the bartenders drop down. Fu and his colleagues exchange "fire" by shooting to miss.

Luis shoots two through their hearts other two while Marco eats a front kick to the abs. The stocky boxer grins before pulling the Triad member's leg forward.

A brutal uppercut followed by a right hook to the obliques. A cross lays him out before getting shot in the head. Marco cockily grins from the warm-up.

Jian pushes Eyun out through an exit.

"What the hell is this?! Give me my guns!"

"The entrance is too risky!"

Their shoes hit the pavement with Jian behind him. Eyun suddenly stops.

Jian jumps to the side from a back kick! The death dealer's eyes narrow to swallow him whole. Jian's mind pieces together that Eyun knew something was off about the metal detectors.

Eyun jabs with his right which Jian ducks to tackle him. A pointed knee sends him back against the brick wall. Jian throws up a guard to protect himself from the vicious blows. Tasting the iron on his lips, he lets out the rage that he held back for so long.

Jian's snap front kick carries his wrath. Eyun stumbles back a few steps before his arm is pulled into an over the shoulder throw. His back aches from meeting the concrete.

On instinct, the death dealer's legs lock around Jian's ankles to trip him. As soon as his hands reach the floor, a soccer kick to the ribs makes air exit his lungs.

"You useless-"

The next kick is caught. Jian throws him into the wall. The force rebounds Eyun back into his arms for a harsh slam to the floor. Fists and elbows rain down on the death dealer's face. A back handed fist sends Jian off of him.

Blood trails down their mouths before the exit door opens. Diego rushes out with eyes ready to kill.

The distraction gives Jian the chance for a running roundhouse kick-

Thud! Eyun blocks with a reverse roundhouse kick before performing a tornado kick that knocks both men back. The death dealer's smile begs them to try.

Diego and Jian scramble up with their motivations on the line. To place Jian in the right position to take out Xianmao and to save Miguel's life.

A single glance between the duo before they run at him. Diego throws a right cross that is pushed away by a palm. Jian's knee strikes to the ribs are blocked with respective ones. Eyun ducks below a hook and lands a jab to Diego's abs.

Diego stumbles back, but not before yanking Eyun's arm forward into a headbutt. A momentary blackout before being swept off his feet by Jian. The rising phoenix grabs his right leg and twists.

Snap! A delay before Eyun screams out from his broken leg. Diego kicks him in the head to stifle it before handing his gun to Jian.

The infamous gun wielder spits out some blood. "You traitor! Whatever you plan will-"

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

Bullet holes decorate the face of Xianmao's trusted man. Despite the pain rattling his body, Jian stands tall for his victory.

"It will succeed," before handing the revolver back to Diego. "Thanks for your help."

"No problemo. Damn, he was hard."

Jian's laugh hurts his mouth. "You got here a little late."

"Job's not over yet," Diego grunts. "But what about your alibi?"

"Let me worry about that. Good thing that I own this bar. They won't say a word to Xianmao."

He whistles. "Smart thinking."

Fu and the others come out. Fu smiles at his future leader for completing the task at hand. One more obstacle for him to achieve his glory. They bring out a tarp and roll the corpse into it like sushi. More tarp is stapled to cover the head and feet before throwing him into a dumpster.

"Good thing trash day is tomorrow," Fu jokes.

Jian clutches his ribs with heavy breath. His assistant lends him a hand inside. An employee gives her boss an ice pack to soothe the pain.

Diego nods at Jian. "Be safe until tomorrow."

"You too."

Diego's fingers tap on his phone while walking out. Ring. Ri-

"Diego?!" Miguel's voice breaks out.

"Esta terminado (It's finished)."

Miguel exhales in relief. "Ay dios. Come home and rest."

"Just promise not to have sex until I'm out of there," he jokes.

Miguel chuckles. "I will try."

"See you soon."

----

Bianca smiles with relief that Eyun had been taken off the board. But another thought crosses her mind. What if Xianmao somehow finds out what happened to him? Did we clear-

The soft strokes of Miguel's fingers interrupts her. His dark chocolate eyes reassuring her that things will work out for the best.

He gives her a tender kiss on the lips. One on both cheeks. Her neck. Unbuttoning her pajama shirt to kiss her mounds.

"Whoa, Miguel! Let's-"

"A little stress relief for you. You will owe me after."

He rubs his hands before slipping some fingers in her pants. Bianca sits up to kiss his face while he continues.

"Ah, Miguel! Just wait until I take you to that sex dungeon!"

His eyes widen in surprise. But his curled fingers don't stop exploring her cave. His smirk teases her heart, mind, body, and soul. The pace quickens to Bianca's demands.

Nearing her explosion, her arms wrap around his head before biting down on the top of his shoulder. They both grunt from the blend of pleasure and pain. 

"Didn't know I married a vampire," he jests.

"You should have known that beforehand, El Segador," she replies.

"I would gladly be your servant til the end of eternity. But I'm not done yet. Lay down," he whispers at the end.

Without hesitation, she listens. He pulls her pants and silky panties down. He rests her legs on his shoulder before nearing his head down. His warm breaths on her cave makes her body tremble for more. His tongue works at her inner thighs before lapping up her love fluid.

Her hands keep his head in place to continue. Her soft moans become louder until she screams out. Her legs shake until he lays them back down on the bed. His face nears hers before she turns him on his back. Her devilish tongue licks his face clean before resting on his chest.

His reassuring act lulls her to a peaceful sleep. Dreams of them living out the rest of their lives fill her head. Them going to Italy to show off her ring and husband to her family. Enjoying the best of each other with open hearts. And Isabella accepting her reformed mother again.

She hopes these dreams will be reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 4.4K 47
[𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞] Once lovers, now enemies, but their love was stronger. Milana Levine used to be one of the most well known assassins in N...
7.6K 112 17
I want to un dress you, touch you, kiss you, taste you. I want you under me and on top of me, sitting and standing. I want to see your eyes when plea...
267K 4.3K 31
Bianca Romano, a regular 19 year old college student studying to become a nurse, working two jobs to care for her disabled mother. Giancarlo Bartolo...
34.4K 770 51
Book One in the Mafia's Flower series THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCES TRIGGERS ARE LISTED ON THE FIRST PAGE As the daughter of a Do...