Wrestling One Shots

By K-Destiiny

Just like the title says. Both WWE and AEW one shots full of smutt and fluff More

Intro
Chocolate Chip? - Randy Orton (f)
Cookies - Part 2 (s)
Mates?
Mates? - Part 2
Mates? - Part 3
Mates? Part 4
Jon Moxley - Friends (F)
Adam Cole - Best Friend (F)
Mates - Part 5
Mates? - Part 6
Three's A Game
Daddy's Home
Legado
Taking Sides
Hold Onto Me
Tribal Chief - (part 1)
Arrangements - Part 1
New Friends - Part 1
Promised (2)
Mates? - Part 7
Game Time
Tribal Chief (2)
Always Yours
Hold Onto Me (2)
Promised
Arrangements (2)
Tribal Chief (3)
We're Here
Mates (8)
Hold Onto Me (3)
Travel Companion (1)
Arrangments (3)
Moving On

Braun Strowman(s) - Baby Gifts

399 15 0
By K-Destiiny

"Momma, my want daddy." my daughter said.

"I know, he'll be home soon." I said.

"No, he work lots." she said with a toothy grin and a jammy face.

"He does."

"We call?" she asked.

"He's busy baby, he'll call us when he has time. Let's get you cleaned up and go outside."

"My want play wif swings." she smiled.

"Of course, let's go get Cammie and go to the park."

"Yeah!"

I helped her wash her face and changed into clean clothes before going to my best friend's house. We got into my car and took the girls to the park. On a regular basis, it's both of us and the girls hanging out. My husband and her boyfriend work together and they are on the road a lot for work. Both men are wrestlers for the WWE and travel more time than they spend at home. I'm used to it, Adam and I have been down this road for a long time. I just wish he was able to spend more time with his daughter and I know that he does too.

"Have you spoken to him today?" Samantha asked me.

"Nope, he's been working on something new with Windham and he's really into it. What about you and Trevor?" I replied.

"I heard from him earlier today but he's busy and trying to make himself stand out now that he's on Raw." she sighed.

"Ah, the life of WWE star significant other." I smiled.

"I fucking hate it." she said, rolling her eyes.

"It makes them happy."

"Yeah and we suffer."

"Sam ..."

"It's fine, I'm fine." she said, huffing.

"You're not fine, wanna tell me what's going on?" I asked her.

"I just found out I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?! Samantha, how are you just telling me this now?" I asked, hugging her.

"You know it before Trevor does."

"You haven't told him?"

"I tried today but he was quick to get off of the phone." she said softly.

"Tell him that you need to talk and that he has to take the time."

"Daddy!" Maggie shouted.

"Baby, I told you we'll talk to daddy later." I said as she ran over to me.

"Daddy!" she shouted again and took off.

"Maggie! Get over ..."

My heart just about split in two when I saw my husband standing by his car. He was wearing shorts and a tank top, his fanny pack sitting on his waist, as he bent down to catch his daughter who launched herself at him. He picked her up and threw her in the air, her laughter floating over to me. Trevor stood next to him, seeming relatively small but everyone looks small next to Adam.

"Go get him, momma." I smiled.

"Cassie ..."

"I've got her, go." I insisted.

"I'll be back." she said, wiping her now sweaty hands on her shirt.

"Mommy! Is daddy!" Maggie happily stated when they made their way over to me.

"I see ... working hard with Windham, huh?" I smiled.

"Hey baby." he said in that deliciously deep voice with the most charming smile.

"Daddy, I go play wif Cassie." Maggie said as she wiggled.

He put her down and she ran back to her friend. My husband wrapped his arm around my waist and yanked me against his chest.

"Hey baby." He repeated, leaning down to kiss me.

"Hello handsome." I smiled.

"Surprise?"

"Definitely surprised. How long are you home for?"

"Ten days. I did as much as I can to get some time with my girls."

"You didn't tell me that."

"Our wedding anniversary is six days away. I'm not gonna spend it at work again."

"Okay." I smiled.

"What?" we heard Trevor shout, making Adam turn to look at him.

"What's that about?" Adam asked me.

"Good news." I smiled.

We saw Trevor pick Samantha up and twirl her around before dropping her on her feet and getting down on one knee to kiss her stomach.

"Well I'll be damned, she's pregnant." Adam muttered.

"He's having a baby."

"You know ... Maggie is going on 4, she needs a sibling." he said, turning back to wrap his arms around me.

"Adam Scherr ..." I said, looking up at him.

"We can start practicing tonight." he insisted.

"We can definitely start practicing tonight." I laughed as he kissed me.

We stood at the park with the kids for a while, inviting our friends over for dinner. Adam being home means we're having steaks on the grill and I am ready for it. I made his favorite sides and Samantha brought dessert. No beer for her, so I got her favorite juice cranberry mango, and for the kids apple juice. Trevor helped Adam on the grill and the guys did all of the dinner dishes. I cleaned up the rest of the kitchen mess while Adam bathed Maggie and put her to bed. I know my daughter so bed and bath time took a lot longer than it normally does.

"Geez, I thought she'd never actually fall asleep." Adam said as he joined me in the shower.

"She just wanted some more time with daddy." I told him, sighing softly as he washed my hair.

"I know, I miss her too."

"Work is work baby, you're doing what you love."

"Yeah, and missing out on all of her growing up or most of it anyway. I'm gonna do my best to be better." he sighed.

"Let's not worry about that right now, big man. We have some practicing to do, according to you." I said, reaching behind me to stroke his already hard cock.

"Hmm, yeah, I thought I'd have to remind you." he growled.

"Not a chance in hell." I smiled, turning around and dropping to my knees.

"Mandy ..."

"Hey baby." I smirked before swiping my tongue over the mushroom head.

"Oh fuck." He groaned, scooping my hair in one hand to pull it away from my face.

He's large, large, and thick and absolutely delicious. I stroked the length of him that didn't fit in my mouth enjoying his grunts and groans of pleasure.

"No, nope, I'm not gonna cum in your mouth." he said, making me pout.

"Baby ..."

"I know all of the wicked things you can do with your tongue. I wanna fill you up baby, practice making that baby." he groaned as he helped me up.

"Adam ..."

"You're always taking care of me." he muttered as his hands moved over my body caressing my breasts.

"Baby ..."

"It's my turn now." he smirked.

He grabbed my soap and thoroughly washed my body, paying close attention to my breasts again. Then he used the showerhead to rinse me off and bring me to orgasm for the first time. He changed the pressure and sprayed the hot water against my clit while he used two thick fingers to fuck me. When we finished in the shower he dried me off and carried me to our bed.

"Adam ... please."

"I got you, wifey." he said, kissing down my body.

His beard was creating this delicious friction on my body as he played with my breasts and fingered my pussy again.

"Adam!"

"Yes baby?"

"Please." I pleaded with him.

He smirked before moving lower and using his mouth and fingers to make me orgasm a second time. The way this man knows how to play with my body to bring me the most highs in sex is just simply amazing. He kissed up my chest, focusing on my breasts again.

"I can't wait to see you round with my baby again. The way that your breasts grow and get so tender that I could make you cum just from sucking on them." he said, biting down softly and making me moan at the pleasure and the images that he created in my head.

"Fuck me baby, fill me up and give me a baby." I tell him.

His growl tickled every part of me so when he grabbed my thigh and lifted if over his shoulder, I knew I was in for it. He thrust into me and the feeling was so perfect. I love all of his sexual phases, romantic and soft, playful and malicious, hard and rough. Today it seems in the middle of playful and rough.

I feel his tongue move over my neck and suck at my sweet spot, making me moan and clench around him. His thrusts are long and hard and I can feel every inch of him as he pumps in and out of me. He leans in and kisses me as his thrusts get harder and faster, his head burying in my neck.

As I felt my orgasm building he slowed down, making me cry out in protest before he chuckles, the fucker. Then he speeds up again, my breath coming in short pants and gasps as he quite literally fucks me into our bed. I feel the coil tightening in my stomach as Adam slips a hand between us to rub my clit.

"Cum for me baby, make a mess." he growled.

I feel that coil snap and cry out softly as my orgasm wracks through me, making him follow quickly after. He leans down to kiss me as he pumps me full of cum, the kiss continuing until we pull away to breath.

"I love you, Mrs. Scherr." he said.

"I love you, baby."

"I think I gave you a baby." he smirks.

"We have ten days to make sure."

"That we do." he smiled, kissing me again.

He pulled out of me softly and walked into the bathroom, comfortable in his nakedness. I heard running water and smiled when he came back with a washcloth to clean me up. After throwing the cloth in the hamper, he jumped into bed and pulled me close.

"Happy birthday baby." he smiled, kissing me softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 263 58
The AEW women's roster is filled with single women. While none were actively looking for a man what happens when one that peaks all of their interest...
470K 7.1K 116
I write about WWE wrestlers. Requests are open! MainlyFluff and Smut Stopping at 150 Parts!
62.8K 1.1K 60
WWE Oneshots ! I don't write anything not Wrestler X Wrestler.
15.9K 209 15
One shots of WWE and AEW superstars, both female and male.