bdms/sex stories

Por Annawrites27

idk bro just tw for 18+ things Más

nightmare
bf
class.
TW: SH
best friend.
waiting..
brat..
best friend 2.0
whore
princess
Enemy...
pool (straight)
Allex...
Marry me?
One shot?
watching
Car.
desk.
Ti amo

reward

14.9K 35 0
Por Annawrites27

“you have been a really good girl this week , I think you deserve a reward .” I say looking at my pretty girl .
“thank you miss” she says looking down smiling I grin and lift her chin up with one finger .
“look at me” I say as she looks in my eyes “your in control” I whisper in her ear as she smiles .
“really ?” she asks me looking at me with a raised eye brow “yes your in charge mommy” I say looking at her seeing her smirk .
“who said you could look at me” she says as I look down “I’m sorry mommy’ I answer .
“kneel” she demands me as I kneel for het with my hands laying on my thighs looking down.
“good girl” she says as she walks away and comes back in a few minutes .
“stand up” she demands me as I stand up still looking at the ground .
“look at me” she says as I look at her I can see her smile *she is such a cutie* .
“I’m taking this off” she says as she starts taking off my button down .
She kisses my neck as I just smile “stop controlling yourself” she demands as I let go of my control .
“good girl” she says as she kisses my neck and I let out a soft whimper .
“such a cute slut” she whispers in my ear as she pushes me against the wall .
“do you know your safe words baby” she asks looking at me “red and yellow” I answer as she smiles .
“good” she says as I feel her hand tracing down my back as she takes of my bra .
She places her knee between my legs and starts moving it as I lightly whimper .
“your whimpers are so cute” she says as she moves her knee a bit rougher as I moan .
“do you want me to please you princess” she says as I nod *she’s such a cutie when she tries to dom*.
“use your words for me baby doll” she says as I smile “yes mommy please please me” I say.
She smiles as she takes of my belt and opens my jeans .
“have you been a good girl for mommy ?” she asks looking in my eyes while she slides her hand inside my boxer .
“yes mommy” I say “are you sure” she asks looking at me while she rubs my clit .
“f-fuck y-yes mommy” I answer moaning as she smiles “such a cutie” she says as she rubs my clit faster .
“m-m-mh-hm” I answer moaning as she grins “I think we should take this to the bedroom” she says taking her hand out of my boxer .
“hmm” I let out as she grins “come” she tells me as I follow her to the bedroom .
She pushes me on the bed as I let myself fall down she comes and sits on top of me .
She kisses me and then kisses my neck as I softly whimper I feel her smile against my skin .
She kisses more down my body sucking my boob as I softly moan .
“cute little moans” she says as she kisses more down my body .
She kisses right above my pussy as she smiles “should i?” she asks “y-yes please mommy” I say as she smiles and kisses further down .
*it’s so cute when she tries to dom me* .
She starts licking where I need her the most as I start moaning I feel her smile .
She puts in 3 fingers I think as I moan even louder “f-f-f-fuck-k” I moan out as she chuckles .
She moves her tongue faster as I can feel my legs starting to shake .
“hold it.” She demands as she also moves her fingers faster as I moan even louder .
“what’s my name .” she says as she starts licking again “m-m-m-m-om-m-mmy-y-y” I moan out .
As she licks and moves even faster “f-f-fu-ck m-m-mom-my” I moan out as she smiles .
“cum for me princess” she says as I let it go “m-m-m-m-mo-o-ommy-y-y” I moan out as I feel my legs shaking .
“you did such a good job princess” she tells me as I smile and she comes up kissing me .
“did you like your reward bunny?” I ask as she smiles “fuck yes it was fucking hot” she answers .
“glad you liked it bunny” I say kissing her nose she sits on top of me as I grin .
“what?” she asks “this” I say turning us around “you had your fun now it’s my turn” I say smiling.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.9K 57 28
Peyton explores a Domme/Sub relationship... TW: Beastiality
3.5K 5 7
Just different nsfw scenarios, no real general story going. 18+
133 1 2
(18+ only! Do not read if you are not comfortable with taboo or risky fantasies / scenarios! All characters depicted doing NSFW actions are over the...
457K 1.6K 16
These are short stories that get right to what we want most. SMUT. Below is what you can expect in these one-shots. - Role-play - Daddy Kink - Dom x...