bf

“what the actual fuck even is your problem” your bf screams at you .
“i-i-I I didn’t do anything” you answer stuttering .
“oh shut the fuck up you bitch” he says slamming your dorm room and walking away .
Leaving you sitting there not knowing what you did wrong .
You hear your dorm room closing again you look at it hoping its your bf but no .
It’s y/n your fucking enemy and your fucking room mate .
“god fucking deamn it” you think to yourself as she walks in and sits on the couch next to you .
She puts on the tv seeing a phone laying down as she looks at you .
“is that your phone?” she ask you look at it and see that it’s your bf’s phone .
“fucking hell” you whisper as you hear the door closing .
“I forgot my phone” he says mad “babe please tell me what did I do wrong” you ask as you stand up.
“fuck off” he says as he pushes you back you see y/n standing up .
“babe pleas-“ you try to say but he cuts you off “shut the fuck up you fucking bitch were done” he says as he slaps your face .
You close your eyes and before you open them you hear him grunt as you hear a punch .
You open your eyes and you look in shock seeing your ex bf’s nose bleeding .
“touch her again and I’ll cut your fucking hand off” Y/n says as she grabs his hair and throws him out of your dorm .
She comes back walking towards you “hey sweetie are you ok” she asks as she gently lays her hand against your cheek .
You lay your head against her chest hugging her while she stands there in pure shock .
“y/n” you say as you carefully look up “yes sweetie?” she answers looking down at you.
You don’t say anything and just keep looking at her .
“what did you want to say darling” she asks you as she lays her hand against your cheek .
“I eh I “ you stutter as she comes closer to your face she goes to your ear and whispers .
“use your words darling” you stand there in pure chock “come on darling I know you can do it.”
“I I don’t know what I did wrong whit him” you say looking her in her eyes .
“are you sad?” she asks looking at you “no” you say as she smiles .
“I will make you forget about him” she whispers in your ear biting your neck.
“ah-“ you let out as she smiles “am I allowed to touch you baby doll” she asks as she smiles.
“y-yes fuck yes” you say as she picks you up and pushes you against a wall .
“fuck how can you carry me” you say as you look at her “I go to the gym baby” she answers smiling .
She starts kissing your neck as you whimper a bit you can only think of her right now .
“you are so beautiful” she says in between the kisses she gives you .
“hm- y/n please just” you whimper out as she sucks your neck .
“please what darling” she whispers in your ear as she kisses your cheek .
“fuck please just fuck me Y/n” you whimper out as she looks at you with a grin .
“as you wish princess” she says as she walks to her bed with your legs around her waist .
As she kisses you before she gently puts you on the bed .
Your laying on the bed while she comes on top of you and kisses your cheek .
“your gorgeous “ she tells you as she kisses your neck .
“hm-“ you let out as she smiles and takes of her shirt with one hand .
You see her in a black sport top as she smiles and kisses your neck again .
“hm-“ you whimper while looking at her perfect biceps .
“can I take this off” she asks looking at your shirt as you smile and nod .
She takes off your shirt and you lay your arms over your belly .
“darling” she says looking up and you look at her a bit scared .
“you don’t ever have to cover up , not for me” she says giving you a kiss.
You smile and lightly nod as you take your arms away .
She kisses down opening up your bra and taking it off .
She looks at you and smiles she kisses and says “you” kisses again and says “are” kisses again and says “beautiful” you smile and she kisses your belly .
“you have a pretty smile” she says licking right above your string .
“hmhm- t-thanks” you moan out as she smiles and licks again .
You feel your back arching while she keeps licking .
“lay still darling” she says as she licks again and your back is arching again .
“if you don’t lay still I will put cuffs on you” she says kissing you tights as you close your legs .
“cuffs it will be” she says as she stands up and cuffs your pulses .
“wha-“ you let out “shush darling you will be fine” she says winking and also cuffing your legs .
“just tell me when its too much alr love” she says as she kisses you .
“y-yes” you say as she kisses down your body leaving some love marks .
“ahhh-“ you moan out as she sucks at the place right above where you need her the most .
She starts kissing your tights as you whimper “p-p-please” you moan out as she laughs .
“please what princess?” she asks kissing you tight again “p-p-p-please j-j-ust fuck me” you moan out .
“hm are you ok with me blindfolding you darling” she asks you look in shock at her and nod .
“are you sure I can princess ?” she asks as you answer “yes yes just fuck me” you say as she smiles.
She goes up and whispers “princess I wont fuck you I’ll make love to you” before she puts on your blindfold .
The only thing you can see now is a black view and the only thing she can see is her beautiful little girl waiting for her to be touched .
“your so beautiful” she whispers in you ear as she kisses you but you feel something cold between her teeth .
“i-i-is that ice?” you ask her moaning “you’ll feel princess” she says as she kisses your neck.
“ah-“ you whimper out as she kisses further down she sucks your neck as you moan “f-f-fuck” .
She goes with the ice cube over your neck as you whimper “it it is ice” “it indeed is doll” she says as she moves the ice a bit more down .
“f-fuck that’s c-cold” you whimper out as she laughs “that’s the point of it princess” .
She takes the ice cube more down over your nipple “a-ah” you moan out as she smirks .
“your moans are so cute” she says as she goes to your other nipple “o-oh” you moan out as you feel the ice touch your nipple .
She goes down your belly with the ice as she leave’s it laying on your belly button .
She goes up “don’t let the ice spill on my bed” she whispers in your ear as she kisses your neck.
“understood” she asks as she lets her hand slide down and she plays with you nipple .
“f-fuck yes yes I understand m-mommy” she smirks “good girl , and did you just called me mommy?”
“eh fuck s-s-sorry” you say blushing “you can call me whatever you want darling “ she says kissing your nipple .
“f-fuck” you moan out as she smiles against your nipple “I will make you forget him” she says before kissing more down your body .
She kisses and sucks your thigh as you moan “p-p-please mommy” .
“alright princess” she says as she slowly slides 2 fingers inside of you .
“o-ohh fu-uck” you moan out as she smiles “your so cute” she says .
She moves faster with her fingers as she goes up and kisses you .
“your so beautiful” she says as she takes of your blindfold with one hand.
“welcome back darling” she says as she kisses your nose while she keeps going faster with the 2 fingers inside of you.
“o-oh” you moan as you look in her eyes and see her eyes full of lust and love looking at you with a smile .
“lets take those off” she says while taking of the cuffs and fucking you maintaining eye contact .
“lay your arms around my neck darling” she says as you do what she told you .
“good girl’ she says as she goes faster and keeps eye contact while giving you a kiss on your nose.
“ah-ah mo-mommy I I’m c-c-close” you moan out as she smiles and goes a bit faster .
To get you over the edge “f-f-f-u-u-uckk” you moan out as your legs shake and you cum .
“time for my dessert” she says as she smiles gives you a kiss and goes down.
“w-wha-“ you try to ask but get cut off by her tongue slowly going over your clit .
“h-h-mh-mh” you whimper out as she starts to lick in circles .
She takes your hand and puts on of your hands in her hair and she lays your other hand in hers .
She goes faster with her tongue as she slides in 2 fingers “f-f-uck m-m-mommy-y” you moan out as you squeeze her hair .
She goes faster with her tongue and the fingers that are inside of you as you moan and feel your legs shake.
“f-f-fuck m-m-mommy I I I I’m c-c-close” I moan out as she goes even faster with her tongue and her fingers .
“f-f-f-f-uccckkkk” you moan out as you whole body shakes .
She free’s you from the cuffs that were around you ankles and she comes up to you.
“mommy” is the only thing you can answer as she smiles “your so cute get here” she says as she opens her arms and you snuggle up to her you body still shaking .
“rest a bit princess you need it” she says as she kisses you head and hugs you.
“mhm” is all you can say before you feel yourself falling asleep in her safe arms .