𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑳�...

By ILuvMuichiroTokito

(づ^ᗨ^)づ THIS Story is dedicated to @Tartie_Lemon_Bun This is a Muichiro Tokito X Female Reader. (Mature/ cont... More

Author Note. Pleas Read! (You wont understand if you dont)
☁🌫Distrust🌫☁
☁🌫Blackout🌫☁
Real Quick A/N
☁🌫Remember🌫☁
118 reads!
☁🌫Panic🌫☁
☁🌫~Whatever I Say~🌫☁
☁🌫Operation!!!🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession-Part Two🌫☁
☁️ 🌫You cant do that to him! 🌫☁️
☁🌫Diamond🌫☁
☁🌫Request 💠 Demand🌫☁
☁🌫Picture Perfect🌫☁
☁🌫Yes...it is-Part 1🌫☁
Yes...it is - Part 2
Yes...it is - Part 3
Extremely Important Note!
☁️🌫Do..you...L-🌫☁️
☁️🌫A Leap of Faith🌫☁️
☁️🌫Letters🌫☁️
🌫 ☁️Mine☁️🌫
A/N (MUST READDDD!!!!!!)
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: Part 1 🌫☁️ 🔞
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: part 2🌫☁️🔞
New update release date:
7?!...no...8?!!!
Ok so...(Yeah, pls read you guys)
🍏☁️What did you just say? Part-1 ☁️🍏
WARNING
🍋What Did You Just Say? Part-2🍋
Final: Isn't The Moon Lovely?
Vote for next story

☁🌫Smile Please?🌫☁

4.2K 89 642
By ILuvMuichiroTokito

Time Skip~

Y/n's POV

I wake to the sound of soft snoring. I look up and see Muichiro sleeping; he looks so relaxed. My face flushes at how close we are, but at the same time I must stop myself from laughing at Muichiro's bed head. He's so Adorable!

Then I remember last night and the events that went down. A wave of questions flow through my head. Why did he want to sleep with me? Is he still angry after the situation on the hallway?

I sit up just as he wakes and opens his eyes. "Go back to sleep..." he groans. "But I want to get up and eat..."
Suddenly his face is close to mine. "You ate my chocolate didn't you?" I let out a nervous laugh. "W-What chocolate?"

He knows...

"The white chocolate bars..." I look at him in shock. "White chocolate?! NO! They were milk chocolate."

He looks at me blankly. Dang it. "O-oh...that chocolate. Why didn't you say that before?" I say, trying to blame it on him. He gets out of bed and combs his fingers through his hair. "Whatever." His tone doesn't sound harsh...but it doesn't sound too nice either.

His features slightly softened. "Y/n...I didn't mean to do what I did. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you." I give him a concerned look, "So you weren't mad at me? And uh...is that your way of apologizing?"

...

"I wasn't mad at you. And yes. I guess I am apologizing."

I gasp and get out of bed. Then I speed walk over to him. "You are so Cute when your flustered Muichiro!" I say, putting my hands on his cheeks. He blushes even more; if it wasn't for that, he might have looked in pain. Why would he be in pain though?

"I'm not cute" he grumbled.

"Well, your bed head is..." he snaps his head towards a mirror. I hear him sigh "Thats payback for when you didn't tell me anything about my smeared makeup." I laugh.

After a moment of silence, I decide to pat the top of his head. "I'm going to go get changed now. Thanks for letting me spend the night with you. Its what kids actually do these days."

He frowns, "What kids do today?"

"Yeah! My friend Ana and I would have sleepovers all the time. We walked to school and went out to eat all the timel Friends tell each other everything; like their crushes in school, how their grades are, and random family issues."

"What did you do in school?"

I think for a little while. I know that he's not my best friend, but maybe it could be fun talking about it. "Lets eat breakfast and then I can tell you. In fact, how about we spend the day talking about our past lives?"

"Yeah...but I, uh...don't remember it that much."

It pains me to see such an expression on his face. Its blank, but I can tell theres a hint of sadness in them. "Maybe I can help you remember."

I grab his hand and drag him downstairs. His palms are sweaty, but there still holding onto mine 

"Woah, slow down."

I laugh, "Thats what she said"

His cheeks turn red, then mischief forms in his eyes. "Go faster..."

"Muichiro!" I yell; completely flushed. I was just being funny the first time, but he took it to a whole new level.

"I never knew an innocent boy like you would be that dirty minded!!!!"

He just looked away and shrugged. I guess I hit a nerve. Haha, that's awesome.

Suddenly I hear a voice shout out. I look over to see Yume waving to me. "Yume!" I say, parting my hands from Muichiros'.

Little did you know, that struck an amount of Jealousy in the boy (Like, YEAH)

"Hey Y/n...do you want to hang out today?" She asked. "Well, I'm going to be hanging out with Muichiro and telling him things about my life today, but your welcome to join."

"Yay! Thanks! Er...is that alright with you master Tokito?" She asks. I look at him with pleading eyes. His hands grip the fabric of his uniform. "Fine, Whatever."

Then he left. I guess to go eat breakfast. "I really hope I'm not interrupting you two." Yume says. "Oh, No! Not at all! We spent some time together last night."

She raises her eyebrows.

...

"Y-Yume! Don't think like that! Stop being dirty..." She laughs at you.

A/N-Its funny how she doesn't even know what Muichiro did, which was really dirty...

"Well, okaaay." I shake my head. She's going to be the death of me.

........................

After eating breakfast Yume, Muichiro, and I sit down on the couch. "So Y/n, what was your life like at school?" Yume asks.

"Well, my best friend was named Ana, and she was the main person I hung around."

"Yeah, we knew that...now get to the interesting part. Did you have good grades? We're you smart? Ooh, who was your crush?"

I laugh, "Well I managed to keep my grades pretty high. And I am smart, but I wasn't the smartest In the class...which leads me to my next answer. Kou Shizuoka, is the smartest kid in the class...as well as my former crush."

While being bombarded with questions, I see Muichiro tense in his seat. I guess girl talk isn't that comfortable...

"Well, Kou was liked by literally every single girl in the school. But..." I see Yume nearly come out of her seat, "yeah?!"

"On my Fourteenth birthday he said that I was one of his closest friends. He even kissed me in the cheek!" I could tell that our fan-girling was nauseating Muichiro, but he's a hashira...he can take it... I laugh mentally at the thought of defeating a strong boy like himself by just talking like a teenage girl.

"Awww, that's so sweet. We're you upset that he didn't like you like that?" She asked. I shook my head, "Honestly...that was the day after Ana's death. I didn't really care."

She looks down. "I'm sorry Y/n. That must have been rough."

Yes. It was almost impossible to get through it all.

"You know what though...I have many more friends now. You and Mitsuri are my best girl friends, Tanjiro and the boys are also my best friends, and you...Muichiro."

I look towards him. He gives me a questioning look. I get up and lay on his lap like a cat. "Muichiro...I don't know what comes after a best friend...but your the most important person in the world to me."

"How come?" He asks. His voice was in utter disbelief. It's hard to explain without saying that I'm in absolute love with him.

"You saved me that night. Without you, I wouldn't have the devotion to find my brother."

I sit up from his lap and kiss his cheek. "Theres more...but that's why your very import to me." I crawl over to Yume and kiss her on the cheek too.

I have to be honest...I kissed Muichiro because I'm crushing on him...that's why I kissed Yume too, so that it wouldn't be obvious. Either way, I would still kiss Yume's cheek since she's my best friend now.

Muichiro looks down. I see that his cheeks are completely flushed. He might be embarrassed.

I stand up. Dang, it's already four in the afternoon?! (I know, just go with it. You talk a lot)

"Haha, no need to get embarrassed Muichiro!" I say hugging him to me. I put my left cheek on his right. His cheek is warm.

I hear his breath stop. At first he tries to lean away, but I stop him. "Nooo. Hug meeeee." I whine.

"Y-Y/n" he says breathlessly. I sigh and lean away from him. "Your no fun." I pout.

He crosses his arms and looks at the ceiling. I hear Yume laugh so I get up and smack her on the head. "What was that for Y/n?!"

"Well...I just wanted to."

"You can't hit your BFF"

"I can so!"

"No you can't!"

"Ya-huh"

"Na-ah"

"Whateva I do what I want!"

"Muichiro, should she be able to hit me?"

He looked at us and sighed "No."

"See! Even Muichiro says you can't."

"Muichiro, you betrayed me!!!" I say, making a put face. Haha, guilt-tripping him will do the trick.

"You ate my chocolate."

...

"Busted~" Yume whispers. I cross my arms and tap my foot on the ground; looking at Muichiro who was still staring at the ceiling.

I look up and see nothing. "What are you even looking Y/n?" Yume asks. I look to see both of them staring at me. "Can you stop being weird for once..." Muichiro says.

"W-What? You were just doing that though!"

...

"Hey...don't blame poor Muichiro." Yume snickers.

"Yeah...don't blame me." He says...looking up at the CEILING.

I mentally slap my forehead.

"Yeah, ok. Well thanks for being my bestest friends..." I say sarcastically.

"Well, I need to get ready to...meet someone." I should probably be cautious about saying that...I don't want Muichiro to know that I'm meeting Ryuu.

"Who are you meeting." He demands. "Uh. Tanjiro. Yeah. We need to discus some things about Nezuko."

"Well, ok. Just be back before nightfall."

I laugh, "That's literally what you said the last time."

For once, he looks up at me "I mean it this time."

"Ok,ok."

I say bye to Yame and head up to my room so I can put on a simple outfit. I wear a red skirt and a button-up white shirt.

A knock is heard on my door. "You can come in."

Muichiro enters with a bored look on his face (ok, why am in not surprised). "What's up with the outfit?"

"What do you mean?" I honestly have no idea what's wrong with it...

He looks me up and down. "It's...never mind."

We walk downstairs until I reach the door. For some reason, I stop and look at Muichiro. "Why don't you ever smile?"

The question simply flowed out my lips without me even filtering it. I mentally curse myself at the thought of offending him.

"I...don't know..."

"O-Oh that's fine! You don't have to tell me anything...I'll be on my way." I start out the door, but before I get far he calls for me.

"Hey...don't be late."

I turn around and see his back facing me.

"H-Huh?"

He slightly turns, and smiles. "Ok?"

I stare in shock until his smile fades. I didn't think...that a simple smile could bring my heart to a racing point. If it wasn't for sanity, I would have fainted. Instead I return the smile.

"I won't. Promise."

I see him frown as he closes the door. I guess after yesterday's events, he's doubting me. I'll show him though; that he can trust me.

Being the first person he's smiled to in a while...I can't let him down.

Even if he didn't smile at me, I love him.

..................................

While walking through the woods, I see many types of flowers. The prettiest of course is the Wisteria. It's too bad Ryuu wanted to meet past it. Maybe he just wants to try and slay a demon with me.

As I pass the wisteria, the forest gets darker. Scarier.

Once I walk into an open area I see Ryuu sitting on the ground, playing with something.

"Hey Ryuu, what's up." I say sitting down next to him. He puts what ever he was playing with away. "Hey Y/n. I've just been waiting for you." He answers sweetly.

"Sorry if it took too long.."

"No,no. I wasn't waiting long."

"Listen, before you say what you called me out here for, I just wanted to apologize for what happened with Muichiro."

He looks at me with shock. "Oh, that's alright...I was in your personal space. I can tell he's protective of you though."

A laugh escapes my lips, "I think he just hates it when I get distracted."

I lay back and get comfortable. Being with Ryuu is nice. It's almost like spending time with Ana again.

I look towards him and see that he's frowning. "Hey, what's-"

He cuts me off

"Y/n." He says, harshly.

I sit back up to look at him. I hope nothings bothering him...

"Uh, yeah?"

"Do you know why I called you out here? Past the Wisteria?"

For some reason A chill runs down my spine. Stop it Y/n... he's your friend. He's just joking with you...play along.

"No, why?" I laugh.

"To get you away from those filthy demon slayers. Now Nobody knows your with me..."

I get up quickly and step away from him. "W-what do you mean Ryuu?"

He stands up and takes out the object he was playing with earlier.

It's a knife.

Now, I want to ask why he has a knife...but that doesn't seem like a good idea.

"It means...that nobody can protect you. I don't suppose you told that stupid Mist Pillar the truth about where you were going."

He's right. I said I would be with Tanjiro. Gosh, I'm such an idiot!

"Muichiro isn't stupid! And what makes you think I can't defend myself?"

He laughs. "I made a deal with a certain demon...he has one of your friends right now. That being said... I don't think you want to run away."

A human made a deal with a demon? How does that even work?!

"Oh, and yes he is stupid. He could have confronted me when I almost kissed you. He didn't though. How ironic."

Now that I think about it, why didn't he confront him?

"Ah. I love this moment. The time when you doubt your bestest friend."

"I'm not doubting Muichiro!"

"Yeah, whatever. Well, if you want to save your friend, do exactly what I say."

He moves closer to me with the knife. Then he points to a tree. "Go stand by that tree." He demands.

I hesitantly put my back to the tree. What does he think he's doing?!

He grabs a rope that was hidden under a pile of leaves. "Heh, you didn't expect this, did you?"

He ties my wrists behind the tree. "So you just wanted to kill me this entire time?"

I look down; refusing to meet his eyes. "At first I did."

A wave of confusion flows through me. At first?

"When I first saw you...I wanted you to suffer."

"Why?!" I yell. It's not like yelling is going to do anything though...

"Because I wanted to see how helpless you would be! I think over and over again about how helpless my sister was when she protected you. Tell me...what was her last words?"

A-Ana...what do I do? Why is your brother doing this?

"Answer me!!"

"S-She said I love you all." I answer in-between sobs.

I didn't expect to cry. But when he mentioned Ana...

"And you didn't tell any of us about that..."

He scoffs, "you know...right after Ana died, my mother killed herself. Then my father was devoured by a demon. I assume he wanted that though..."

"But your parents were never suicidal..."

"What do you think happens when one of your children is killed by a demon?! You see...they never blamed you. That's why I wanted to kill you. To see the life fade from your eyes. But now..."

He walks up to me and lifts my chin with his knife. "I don't want to see you die."

"W-why not?"

"I fell in love with you."

Fell in love with me? How? Why?!

"If you love me then why are you doing this?!" I scream.

"Because...your so pure. Your hair...your eyes. Every part about you is abnormal, but still beautiful. That's why you have to die."

He puts a strand of hair behind my ear. "I would hate for you to grow up in a world like this. Full of demons and manslaughter. You should be happy...your going to go see Ana. And when your born again in a better world, you and Ana can go to school together. Talk about stupid crushes. Cry about weird things. And then, you can marry me and call her your sister. Doesn't that sound like a dream?"

I feel my expression soften.

A life like that would be...

"Yes. That does sound like a dream."

Pointless. That's all.

"See?! You won't even feel a lot of pain!"

"No." I shade my eyes,

"Uh, what?"

"It sounds like a dream that I desperately want to wake up from. Your forgetting that Ana sacrificed herself to save me. For so long I've beat myself up over that...but now I know. She would NEVER take it back. And also...I wouldn't marry you."

He laughs. Psychotically. If it wasn't for the faith I have in my friends...I would be terrified.

"And who else would you marry?!"

"Muichiro."

For some reason, his name slipped out faster than my mind could process.

I see irritation build in his expression. Then he sticks the knife in my leg.

A hollow scream erupts from my lips.

A cry of pain...it sounds worse when your experiencing it.

"Who else would you marry? Huh?"

I laugh, "Probably Tanjiro considering how much of a good friend he is."

"Who else?!" He demands.

"Maybe Genya if his temper would cool down."

Picking on this psycho is nice.

"Well...I'll have to get rid of them all."

I laugh again. "Good luck."

Suddenly he leans in and kisses me on the cheek. Then he whispers In my ear;

"Don't worry. Ill be watching when you die. I won't let you suffer alone. It's a shame though...how I've already lured Tanjiro and Muichiro here. I guess you'll have to watch them die."

"Wait! No! Don't hurt them!"

"Oh, well, I'm not so sure about Tanjiro...but based off my deal with this demon...Muichiro will suffer."

_______________________________

Muichiro's POV

I wonder what Y/n and uh, Tanjiro? Yeah, Tanjiro are taking about. What's going on with...uh...Nezuko?

Whatever, I'm going to forget their names anyway.

I'm about to head up to my room when someone knocks on the door.

None of the Kakushi are around, so I guess I'll answer it...

I open the door, only to reveal Tanjiro. I think.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask him.

"W-Well, I was wondering if Y/n is here."

"No. She went to go see you."

I can see a look of confusion cross his face. Then on the inside I start to freak out.

If Y/n isn't with him, where is she?

"CAW!CAW! L/N IS BEING ATTACKED BY A DEMON!!! I REPEAT! L/N IS BEING ATTACKED BY A DEMON!!!"

"Wait, that's Ryuu's crow!" Tanjiro yells.

Ryuu...that's that d*mn boy from earlier!!! (Hes really P*ssing me off...)

"We have to go get her." I say, trying to hide my worry and frustration.

"But it could be a trap. Ryuu has been acting-"

"Weird? Obsessed?" I interrupt.

He nods.

"Doesn't matter. I can take a weak boy like him."

"Tokito-San, I wouldn't get too cocky if I were you."

I glare at him. "Let's just go save Y/n."

We run down the path, into the woods. Suddenly Tanjiro stops.

"I'm going to get Yume. You go ahead." I nod and continue forward.

In normal circumstances, I wouldn't listen to Tanjiro like this...but Y/n's life is in danger.

Now, I'm glad that her scent is intoxicating. I can track her from out here. I guess the only problem is how it makes my head spin.

Why was she outside of the Wisteria though? That doesn't make sense.

....

Found her!

She's tied to a tree. Why the h*ll is she tied to a tree?!

"Y/n!" She whips her head towards me. "Muichiro!"

I run up to her, to untie the ropes. "Wait, no! It's a trap!"

"Can I at least untie you?"

She looks down. "No."

"why the heck not?!"

I was about to say something else, when a tear falls from her cheek.

"I didn't think you would come." She cries.

Didn't think I would come?! Why wouldn't I?

"I-Im sorry I lied to you"

It pains me to see her cry like this.

"It's not your fault. Now let's get you out of here."

Before I can untie the ropes, I hear a high pitched laugh.

It's a demon. I whip around and draw my sword.

"I wouldn't kill me if I were you. I have that girl's friend. I can easily kill them."

"Who are you working with?!" I yell.

"Ryuu of course. Its not that much of a secret."

I look around for Ryuu. Hes not even here-wait. No. I can sense him in the woods. What's that brat's plan...

"Your not going to find Ryuu here. He's long gone. Don't worry, he'll come back after the deal is fulfilled."

Ha, I've already found him you stupid demon.

"And what deal is that?" I ask. The demon Smiles. "I am a descendant of the demon of Sitri. I assume you know who that is. although, I plan to do my job much worse than mocking your thoughts. I---am going to make you suffer."

Sitri. One of the demons we are required to remember. An ancient demon of the month July. He has the head of a leopard, and the wings of a griffin. He's the demon prince of seduction, Mind reading, and....Lust. 

A/N-Lol, Sorry for the Cliff Hanger ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 1.6K 15
"𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨!? 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬...
156K 4.2K 36
⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘐...
67.7K 1.2K 56
Y/n Uzui the adoptive daughter of Tengen Uzui. She was brought into his custody at age 12. After becoming a hashira, she meets Muichiro Tokito. She b...
219K 4.6K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...