Was That It

By Warchy

Jeguk High's biggest fear Choi Young Do and his long time nemesis Lee Yeo Ra , both never got along .When... More

Characters
Jeguk High
*2
*3
*4
*5
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13

*6

121 7 0
By Warchy

Author's pov

Young Do was walking behind Yeo Ra,  she was annoyed by his doings , she stopped , looking at him.
"Yah Choi Young Do, how long are you gonna keep walking back of me, what is it you want?".

He tucked his hands in his pockets,"What i want?, don't you know that isn't it your job to stop the engagement, why aren't you doing something ".

"What do you mean its my job you're talking like you hired me to stop it", Yeo Ra frowned, "But I guess someone might come in handy".

"Who is it", he asked.
"You know.. that lately Kim Yunnah is flirting with you so go out with her with my dad's eye all over you", she said giving a fake laugh.

"How could be so selfish are you trying to put me in a more worsening situation,  Anything but that, that Kim Yunnah is soo annoying "he shouted.

"You're right,  that idea was so not smart of me",Yeo Ra replied with a nod.
As Young Do began to walk Yeo Ra put her leg forward leading him to fall, he stumbled on the ground," Ah that hurts , What the... ", he spoke looking upwards to her.
Yeo Ra gave a devilish smile,"That was tripping me at lunch in school",she handed her hand offering him help,"Get up!, this one is for not letting me fall at the store".

Young Do accepted her help , he stood up ,"so you're telling me we're even now".
"Go home it's getting late", Yeo Ra said not replying to him.
___________________________________________________________________
***************************************************************
Yeo Ra's pov

The tests were coming up I didn't wanna fail this time , I tried to study wholeheartedly.
"I finished reading this twice but yet I didn't understand a single word".

I wasn't gonna give up that easily, all my hardwork will surely pay off.

My brain was now torn apart between two things focusing on my academics and calling of the engagement.
____________________________________________________________________

Author's pov

Yeo Ra was embarrassed to walk into school as she was seeking  too much attention,  she literally hated it but she was grateful and a bit worried about Cha eun sang because Eun Sang was now the talk of the school , The news about Young Do messing with Cha eun sang which led another physical fight between Kim Tan and Choi YoungDo.

Yeon jin sat next to Yeo Ra at lunch , both of them were peacefully having lunch.
As usual Young Do with his lackeys lagging behind him were bullying Joon Young . Young Do pulled a chair from the table Yeo Ra and Yeon jin sat , Joon Young stood facing Young Do.

"Aigoo, Joon Young ah you're sweating a lot Do you wanna take a shower ", Young Do opened a bottle of water to splash it on Joon Young , Joon Young ducked his head low and ran out of the buffet hall YoungDo's lackeys running back of him , Instead the water splashed on Yeo Ra.

Yeo Ra's face and shirt were half soaked wet. Without an  expression nor reaction her face was all blank.

Young Do apologized to her , totally not being serious with a scoff from his mouth and smiled,"Ohh ..'Mianhe ".

"Yah couldn't you be careful ",Yeon jin yelled at Young Do.

The next thing Yeo Ra found near her was ketchup,  without second thoughts Yeo Ra lifted the ketchup splashing it back on Young Do, she lifted her chopsticks and fork and began eating as if nothing happened.

People were looking at both of them started gossiping and stuff.

"Yah ! I said I'm sorry ", he shouted at Yeo Ra.

Yeo Ra still with the bank face, clicking her tongue she looked at Young Do, "But I'm not sorry at all", she began eating.

A loud laughter was heard , both of them looking towards the person. It was Tae ho,  he started pointing at both of them ,"i can't believe you both are getting engaged ", continuing his laughter.

Yeon jin gave him a death glare causing to fade away his laughter.

                                                          _____

Yeo Ra's pov

Placing orders  at the café was the most boring job for me until I heard a similar voice . It was the hot guy.

He was placing orders , was it a coincidence  I met this man again?.

I so badly wanted to know his name , so I made up one of reasons to ask him,"On whose name would you like to place the order on", I asked him.

"Park Min Hyuk", he answered.

"Park Min Hyuk, Park Min Hyuk, Park Min Hyuk", I repeated his name to my self.

"Excuse me , don't mind my asking May I know what's your name", he asked me .

I flinched for a second,"Why", I asked , regretting for not saying it.

"Oh its nothing I just wanted to know", he laughed keeping his hand on the back of his head.

"It's Lee Yeo Ra ", I said with small smile.

"Don't you work at a convenience store too".

What the.. he recognized me."That's right" , I answered.

"If you want ..I mean do you wanna grab something after your work at store", he stuttered with a smile.

My face turned red , did he just ask me out? , that was too sudden.

"I'd like that", I gave him a quick answer.
He said he'd wait for me and left.
I left too early to work at the store,  I couldn't wait to see Park Min Hyuk.

While I was working Tae ho barged in to buy some stuff.
"What are buying", I asked him.

"Just some stuff ", he said , just looking around not buying anything.

It was obvious he was here to meet Kim Yunnah,"Don't tell me you're here to see Kim Yunnah".
He gave a big open smile, "That's right ", "Do you think i should go out with her",he asked.

I gave him a big smirk, "If you wanna get into hell then do it, by the way she'll be late today for work and she's interested in Young Do so don't keep your hopes up high".

"It all right I'll wait"," Did something happen you look quite happy today",he questioned.

" Ahh about that, there's a boy who looks soo hot and he asked me out, what do you think! ", I said.

"If he asked you out I think he has low dating standards ", he laughed .
"Do you want to die " , I said gritting my teeth.
"Yah you're getting engaged to Young Do and you're going out with an other guy", he spoke.
"Don't worry that won't last for long", I replied.

Park Min Hyuk walked in ,"Are you still working , should I come later ", he asked .

"Gosh he is good looking but is totally an idiot for asking you out",Tae ho whispered next my ear.

"Shut up Tae ho", Yah since you're here keep an eye on the store", I said .

Min Hyuk and I were having Ramen outside the store.
____________________________________________________________________

Young Do's pov

When I Parked my motorcycle out of the store I saw Lee Yeo Ra having Ramen with a guy, she looked happy.
Why do I care which guy she's with.

As I was walking inside she did not care to look at me , she must be having fun, I groaned.

"Yah Tae ho are you working instead of her", I asked him as soon as I saw him.

"Yeah ,She's selfish,  she told me to keep a watch on this darn store while she's having fun with that guy", Tae ho replied.

"Who's that guy", I asked.
"It's some guy who asked her out", he said.

"Mwo, how could she go out with another guy when she's getting engaged to someone", I said folding my fist in anger.
____________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Hyun Joong as Park Min Hyuk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 32.4K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
116K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
93.8K 1.9K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...