Love ♥ Virus

By fiqah0812

More

Love ♥ Virus
You & him
Home
Meet the Leader & Rapper
Pay a little visit
Peniel & Ilhoon
Illhoon & new term
Hanging out with BTOB
Sudden Visitor
He's back
The Play
Kiseop's attention
Fetch & Sent
Play with Lauren
The past between you and kiseop
What happened during that time
2 guys at the same time..
Minhyuk & Illhoon & Kiseop
Going out with Kiseop
Dongwoon pissed
Peniel & Eunkwang
The Scene
Peniel coming over
A nuisance
Rumour News
Disguise with Lauren
Conference Room
Kiseop own invitation
Ilhoon's date ★
Sudden Actions
Accident
Visitation
Spending Time
☆BTOB & YOU ★
BTOB MV in making
Kiseop's Gesture
First Act
I Want You Back
Twinkle
Not A Good Day
Deep Secret
Date?
One Step @ A Time
Valentine's Day Chocolates
Gifts
Cancelling contract?

3 Guys

72 5 0
By fiqah0812

"Are you part of the cast too?" Kiseop looked elated while approaching the seat next to you.

You gave a nod and he smiled at you, feeling excited that he will be acting with you. At the same time, you felt uncomfortable with him staring at you while smiling. You kept looking at your watch till more and more actors and actressss came in, greeting you and Kiseop and apologised for being late. The director came in after all of them were present. He explained the storyline clearly and distributed the scripts.

"I hope you don't back out as we had really finalise you as part of this love-comedy sitcom. Here's the contract, I need your signature at both papers. After we're done, we can dismissed and we will see esch other in a week's time. Alright?" The director gave a thumbs up and smiled.

After you signed the contract, you flipped the scripts and looked at your role. You eventually gave a sigh of relief as there were not much scene appearance with Kiseop. You then excused yourself to head home first as you need to pick Lauren from school. When you head out, Kiseop quickly followed you out and walked beside you which made you uncomfortable with him standing close to you.

"Wah..I can't wait to act with you on some of the scenes. It's going to be great, don't you think?" Kiseop smiled again to you.

You gave a fake smile and slight nod without looking at him. Kiseop noticed you kept a distance from him everytime he stood close to you which made him asked,"Are you awkward around me?"

Upon hearing his question, you baffled and said something,"N..No..Just that it's better for us not to stand closer."

"Why? Is it because of your brother?" Kiseop thought of the other day when encountered with Dongwoon at the supermarket.

"Oh...ye..," You said.

"Did I do something wrong before that make your brother getting angry with me..?" Kiseop asked you.

You recalled back what Kiseop was before till you did not notice a bicycle was about to hit you. Kiseop swiftly grabbed you and you landed on his arms.

"Hey, you there! Be careful! Can't you see there's someone walking in front of you!" Kiseop shouted at the cyclist who stopped behind them.

The cyclist apologised and continued cycling. Kiseop looked down at you and asked with concern,"Tasha shii, you okay?"

You looked up to him and both your faces were super close. You could feel his breathing and somehow, Kiseop couldn't take his eyes off you.

"Somehow...I seemed to know you...like know-know you..," Kiseop said softly.

You swallowed hard and quickly moved away from him. You dusted your dress and said,"I gotta go. I'm late picking my sister up."

You hurriedly left him there but stopped and turned while saying,"Umm..thanks for saving me by the way."

You then turned to the front and rushed off. Kiseop watched you running along and chuckled by himself after seeing you looked flustered.

"She's cute," Kiseop complimented you and decided to walk into the cafe to have afternoon coffee.

========

As soon as you reached Lauren's preschool, you saw many kids running o their parents. You looked around to find Lauren but she was not there.

"Looking for Lauren?" Someone asked from behind.

You turned around and saw Minhyuk holding Lauren's and Leo's hands. You felt relieved to see her and embraced her.

"Lauren, I'm sorry that I'm late in picking you up," You apologised.

"It's okay, unnie. Minhyuk oppa is here taking care of me till you arrive," Lauren smiled widely and looked at Minhyuk.

"Yeah. No worries. They both are playing together while waiting," Minhyuk shrugged and gave a smile,

"Thanks," You returned the smile and held Lauren's hand.

Then all of you walked home together.

"So, Lauren told me about your starting career as an actress. How did it go?" Minhyuk asked you.

"It's...alright..I really like the plot a lot," You told him without telling him about Kiseop.

"Wow..finally your hardwork paid off," Minhyuk sounded happy.

"Yeah..," You sounded worried but Minhyuk did not seem to notice.

"So did you get to work with famous actors and actresses?" Minhyuk probed you.

You nodded.

========

Back at home, you flipped through your scripts and tried to memorise your lines before next week. Fortunately, it was quite easy to memorise as you only had a few lines for the first episode of the sitcom. After you were done, you strolled down the stairs and saw Gi Kwang in the kitchen, preparing some late snacks. You approached him from behind and asked,"Oppa, what are you doing?"

"Just making some sweet caramel popcorn for movie later," Gi Kwang said.

"What movie?" You asked.

"Pitch Perfect," Gi Kwang sang a tune to you while mixing the sweet caramel and popcorn together.

"Can I join? I mean if oppa don't mind me watching it together," You asked him.

"Sure," He smiled and both of you walked to the living room.

He switched on the tv and both of you seated together at the sofa. Both of you laughed at the hilarious scene and felt grossed at two of the scenes which made you stopped eating the popcorn. Apart from those scenes, you laughed again.

"Omg! Her character in this movie is so funny!" You pointed at the tv.

"FatAmy?" Gi Kwang knew who you were talking about.

"Yeah! I love her! I mean. As a fan of course," You giggled.

"Me too," Gi Kwang agreed and continued to focus on the movie.

Soon it was nearly the ending and there was a kissing scene which made you and Gi Kwang awkward by that scene. Coincidentally, both of you glanced at each other and quickly looked the other way. After the kissing scene, you said something," Do you want me to grab you drink since I'm going to the kitchen?"

"Y..yeah. Sure," Gi Kwang cleared his throat and gave an awkward smile.

You walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of water for the both of you. Meanwhile, Gi Kwang fanned himself with his hand and mumbled to himself,"Why is it so hot here..?"

A few minutes later, you came back and acted natural. You saw that the movie just ended and you handed the glass of water to him.

"That movie was very good," You came out with a conversation.

"Yeah. The way they did the music with their mouths were amazing," Gi Kwang said while sipping the water.

Then there was an awkward silence, still thinking of the kiss in the scene and how flustered both of you were when both of you watched the scene. After a while, Gi Kwang came out with a conversation,"So how did the meeting go?"

"It was good. I got to work with cool actors and actresses but...," You thought of Kiseop who were also in the sitcom.

"But...?" Gi Kwang looked at you.

"But...he's also in the sitcom with me..," You muttered.

"Whose he..?" Gi Kwang frowned.

"Ki...seop...," You muttered.

Gi Kwang widened his eyes and spurted his drink when he heard Kiseop's name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 32.2K 59
Lauren is a shy girl that has just moved to Atlanta for college. Being bullied throughout high school has left her depressed, self conscious and feel...
15.5K 981 16
coming soon.