Par Amour [Taekook ff]

Por AfroArmyGirl

TYPE: ๐Ÿ”ฒ General Fiction | โœ”๏ธ Taekook ff | ๐Ÿ”ฒ Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished:... Mรกs

i | intro
ii | character descriptions
iii | Par Amour Playlist
1 | The Proposition
2 | The Documents
3 | When Do We Start?
4 | Playing With Fire
5 | Rescue A Prince
6 | Christmas Candy
7 | White Wedding Cake
8 | A Day To Remember
9 | His Favorite Par Amour
10 | Happy New Year
11 | Moth to a Flame
12 | Friend and Friend
13 | Taken to Bed
14 | Is It Working?
15 | Collect Your Man
16 | Not of This World
17 | Total Bliss
18 | Now It's Over
19 | Clientele
20 | Taught Him to Love
22 | The Real Deal
23 | A New Friendship
24 | Join Me
25 | Valentine's Day
26 | Together-Together
27 | Shacking Up
28 | Too Good To Be True
29 | Tears of Worry
30 | One of Her Shooters
31 | Room 128
32 | Time To Come Clean
33 | He Left
34 | Someone I'd Like You To Meet
35 | I Want You To Go
36 | March Has Come
37 | Good Night, Baby ๐Ÿ‘…
38 | A Little Baby Girl
39 | I Hate You Too, Baby
40 | Par Amour
iv | Final Author's Note
v | Character's Q & A
vii | Playlist Narrative

21 | Screaming His Name

1.4K 62 5
Por AfroArmyGirl

Time had not been a friend to Taehyung. It had been a couple of weeks since the breakup. He and Jungkook had not spoken to each other since they argued in the break area over Kook interviewing his new personal.

People say that time heals wounds from heartbreak like it heals a hangover. But, he thought that the more time went on, the more miserable he became. It seemed the clocks and the calendars of the world worked to twist the knife he felt in his chest.

Taehyung did find that one saying seemed to be true. The higher a person goes up, when they finally fall, the fall is more calamitous. Taehyung allowed himself to get so high in love with Jungkook that now, after the fall, Tae had crashed to his bottom.

A rock bottom.

Jungkook crushed him.

He wished he could go back in time. Before he ever said yes to that stupid proposal. Why did he ever agree to have casual sex with a man that looked like that? Jungkook was stunningly beautiful. He was pretty. Taehyung would sometimes catch himself staring at him because his beauty was an entire piece of art that couldn't be digested with just one glance. How did Taehyung think he would not fall in love with a man that gorgeous?

And then there was Kook's body. He was muscular all over with a six-pack. His chest held the most stunning pecs that Taehyung loved to massage. His arms were huge boulders. His thighs were thicc. But Tae's favorite body part, besides his ass of course, was his thin waist. Thinking about it made his mouth water. How could anyone have a physical relationship with Jungkook and not fall head over heels in love or lust with him?

How did the other personals get over him? Maybe they could all find each other and have meetings to help one another live again. Taehyung would need help with learning how to exist without him.

Without Jungkook, the world went bland. Food didn't even taste the same to him. It felt like when he was forced out of Jungkook's life, his sense of taste stayed with Kook. Everything tasted like unseasoned tofu. He had little appetite. Could've been because they had a meal together almost every day. He missed ordering for him, cutting up his food, and the conversations they had while feasting. And usually, they feasted on each other afterward.

He was missing him. All of him. His body and his company. Though he met with Landon a few floors down, he refrained from going up to his office. They didn't see each other in passing.

He wished that he could at least lay his eyes on him again. Looking at his pictures wasn't enough. But, he felt guilty about wanting to see Jungkook. Jennie had asked him out and they had been on their first date. But, he still had his mind on Jeon Jungkook.

And one day, he got a chance to see him.

He saw him at the Jeon Building. They were in the same room. Jeon Seojun wanted to meet with everyone concerning Jungkook's safety. They met in Mr. Jeon's office on the top floor. The room was host to plenty of detectives, security detail and guards, a private investigator, and of course Seojun, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

Taehyung could barely participate in the discussion because all he could do was stare at Jungkook. Right now it felt like they were the only two in the room.

The tension between them could be felt by them both. There was a pull that derived from a longing to at least see each other.

The physical attraction was evident. It had only been 16 days since their fallout. They were both keeping count. Chemistry doesn't die within that time frame. Not for them anyways.

Jungkook felt his intense stares. He was sure that was what made his body heat increase. Tae was smoldering and that look sent a thrill down his spine and to his middle. He shifted in the chair he had sat in.

Kook watched him as he stood on the other side of the office, watching him. Taehyung licked his lips slowly and bit the bottom one. Jungkook gasped.

Jungkook remembered that those lips had been all over his body. Taehyung loved licking him all over with those perfect lips, always sucking on him. And Jungkook remembered Taehyung loved it as much as he did. He knew he would never find another lover like Tae.

Taehyung decided to walk over to him. They were still playing like they were a couple for his dad's sake. They hadn't discussed it but Taehyung thought he would still keep up appearances. Tae stood next to him as he was still sitting.

Kook watched him walk toward him. It seemed to him, that he was moving in slow motion with his now blond hair blowing. He looked glorious. Taehyung could be a type of model that got placed on Harlequin book covers. He was a god. Kook then named him the 'king of walking.' Taehyung even made that normal human capability provocative as fuck.

Taehyung used this opportunity to touch him. He lifted his hand towards his face but just ended up using his fingers to push his hair off of his face. He massaged his scalp gently and removed his hand after allowing it to flow all the way to his shoulder. Then he pinched him, gently. It felt like the love bites he endured when they made love.

Kook squirmed and jumped slightly at the sensation.

He was breathing hard. The throbbing between his legs was almost unbearable. He shifted once more and decided to sit on his hands so he wouldn't succumb to the urge to touch Tae back. He didn't want to give him the satisfaction of reciprocating his lewd behavior. Truth be told though, Kook wanted to grab Tae's hand and bring it to his face. He missed his caresses on his skin. But he remained strong and kept his eyes on his father.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was seducing him.

In front of all of the people in the office. Of course, the others had no clue.

But then Tae suddenly stopped and was now ignoring Kook and paying attention to Mr. Jeon.

"Son, did you hear me," Seojun asked Jungkook. "You need a password to let us know if or when you need help. This is just in case you are compromised somehow. Would you like to choose which word you want to use?"

"Flabbergasted." Jungkook blurted out as he was trying to gather his thoughts. The beautiful man standing beside him had some type of energy that was still trying to pull him to him. The wave frequency was scrambling his brain synapses. He couldn't concentrate.

"Flabbergasted?" Seojun asked. "That's your secret code word?"

"Flabbergasted. Yes, that's the word."

Taehyung caught the hint and smiled in triumph. He now knew that Kook was responding to his presence just as he was his. After all, Tae, himself was a little flabbergasted.

The group discussed a plan to catch the perpetrators. While they planned, Jungkook and Taehyung had been enthralled by a moment of tension. So they missed most of the information. Jungkook will have to speak with his dad privately sometime to get him to rehearse what he missed.

The meeting was now over. Jungkook was barely able to stand up. He mustered the strength to get to the elevator and once inside he took a deep breath. The doors were closing until a forceful hand stopped them and the doors reopened to Taehyung getting on the elevator with him.

"This elevator is going up, not down, asshole," Jungkook said. In actuality they both were going down as they were leaving Seojun's floor.

"I'm going up, actually. All the way up. And why am I an asshole?" Taehyung asked with a smirk on his face.

"You knew exactly what you were doing there in my dad's office."

"I don't know what you mean," he said with a fake confused look.

"You were seducing me," Jungkook answered.

"I was not. I was only playing the part of a fake boyfriend. For your dad's sake that is."

"Bullshit."

"To use a quote from Grace and Frankie, 'Just because you say it's bullshit doesn't make it bullshit.' He chortled.

Taehyung then pushed him against the wall of the elevator, with his hands on the wall on each side of his head. He was staring into his eyes with that intense look Kook knew so well.

Jungkook felt both intimidated and aroused. When his lips got close to Tae's, he became extremely thirsty. His lips quivered. He wanted Tae to kiss him. 

"Are you admitting that you get hot and bothered being so close to me? Do I still turn you on just by being in your presence? Does my touch still make you melt?"

Damn, Kook thought, this is a long elevator ride.

He continued. "Have you found someone that can fuck you as good as I did? I do hope you're not screwing anyone else. And, I'll say it again. No matter who you try to hire, they will never be able to please you and take care of you the way I did."

Kook couldn't move or speak. He just continued to look back and forth between Tae's eyes and lips.

And then he was rescued by the elevator stopping and opening onto his floor.

He gradually pulled away from him. As he left the elevator, he looked back and said "Bastard." Then walked to his office.

Taehyung just smiled and waved goodbye. He reveled in the notion that he still had control over Jungkook's body. If he had done what he really wanted, he would have followed him, bent him over on his desk, and fucked him until he couldn't walk.

But he was seeing Jennie. It was brand new, but he didn't think it would be fair to any of the three. Now he was low-key feeling bad for seducing Jungkook like that on the elevator. Maybe he should apologize to him?

Jimin was waiting to meet his boss once he got off the elevator.

"Do you want coffee?" He asked him.

"No, I'm going home," Kook answered.

"Wow. You're leaving early?"

"Yes," he said as he entered his office to gather his things. "Call me when you hear of anything else from the band members, please. Get with their general manager and find out if the support staff is ready. Make sure that they have what they need for their trip."

"Sure," Jimin said as he watched Jungkook walk away.

As soon as Kook got home, he was still sexually aroused. He thought of calling his new personal, but he really didn't enjoy him all that much. They had been together once and his skills weren't that great. Not even sub par. Or maybe they were, but Jungkook's standards had been raised by Taehyung's sex IQ and abilities. He thought about how Taehyung was so in tune with his body and the indescribable pull between them.

He put down his glass of wine and went to his bedroom. Still having his mind on Taehyung and the elevator ride, he got undressed. Maybe putting on some sweats and watching tv would help him to get his former personal off of his mind.

He sat on the bed and started to get undressed. But instead of putting on a tshirt, his hands slid slowly down his naked chest. He began to squeeze his own pecs. He laid down on his bed and continued to rub his pecs. He rolled his fingertips over his nipples and they were getting hard. His breathing became more audible.

He reached over and grabbed his remote. That way, later on, the security team won't be able to hear him making lewd noises.

🔥🔥🔥

His breathing got even more ragged as his hand made it down to between his legs. He rubbed his dick. His hands were cold. Then he decided to reach in his drawer of the bedside table and pulled out a vibrator.

He turned it on and moved the pulsating toy up and down his penis. The silicone was vibrating on his skin deliciously and as he moved it to his tip, the sensitive spot, it caused his body, including his balls to shake. He was getting rock hard, so hard that his dick was no longer lying on his stomach. It was starting to stand up. Meanwhile, he kept using his other hand to rub his pecs and nipples.

The vibrator had done its job so far. He turned it off and reached into his nightstand to pull out his new dildo. He had a beautiful pink 8-inch dildo that was made to feel real. It was veiny like a real dick and stood taller than 2 Coke cans stacked on top of each other. It also had a strong suction base.

Since it was new, he wouldn't use lube. He took it into his hands and put it in his mouth. He lustfully licked and sucked it, imagining that it was a slightly smaller version of Taehyung's dick. He was getting so turned on, his cock was nearly throbbing.

He took the dildo and used it to rub his dick. While teasing himself, he took the other hand and pulled at his nipples, making them even more stiff. He then took the wet dildo and ran it across his hardened nipples. The air from the ceiling fan hit his wet nipples and caused him to gasp.

He had Taehyung on his mind. He would almost make him cum by rubbing and licking his pecs and nipples. He imagined that Tae was there. That his tongue and lips were gently assaulting both nipples.

By this time he was squirming and rolling his hips round and round. He needed to feel the dildo inside of him. He was ready.

As he entered the veiny silicone dick inside of him, he gasped at the feeling.

"Oh fuck," he said as he started to push it all the way in.

It didn't quite feel as good as Taehyung's thick cock but it was serving its purpose.

He started sliding it in and out of him as he thought about Taehyung some more. He imagined that he was the one fucking him, slow and hard.

"Shit."

He sped up the pace just a little and it didn't take long for his orgasm to build. The dildo was hitting his G-spot with each thrust and it was driving him wild.

"Oh, fuck!"

He was rolling his hips again to meet the pink silicone fucking in and out of him. And then he started cumming and his legs were shaking like crazy as he left the dildo in for a minute.

"Arrgghh!"

He took it out and stuck it to an area of hardwood that was covered by a rug. He wanted to try its suctioning power. It stuck pretty well to the floor. He straddled it as he grabbed the tip and pointed it toward his entrance. He eased down onto it, leaned forward, and began riding it. He started slowly and easily. But soon sped up the pace and started riding it as if he were riding Taehyung. It reminded him of how he rode him for the first time.

The feeling was so intense that his orgasm was already forming. All of his body was about to cave into the pleasure.

"Argghhhh..."

He rode it for as long as he could. His orgasm was steadily building. He felt the pressure in his lower stomach as he squirted all over the dildo and the rug. His orgasm broke free from him like a busted fire hydrant.

"Fuck."

Jungkook wiped up the mess and decided to take a shower. The dildo went with him. He turned the water on and let it get warm. Then he stuck the dildo to the other end of the shower. He let the water wash over him a bit. Then, turning his ass around and bending over toward the dildo, he pushed his hole onto it and let it fuck him from behind. Or rather, he founded it. He used his left hand to steady himself by placing it on the shower wall.

The pleasure was exquisite. All he could think of was how Taehyung would fuck him in the shower. With those memories playing like a movie in his head, he masturbated to his favorite personal. He moaned loudly as the dildo was hitting his G-spot.

He sped up and his third orgasm was slowly forming. He kept pleasuring himself and fucked the dildo at a crazy fast pace. He felt his orgasm about to break.

As he kept fucking the lifelike piece of silicone, he came hard again, while screaming his name.

💥💥💥

A/N
Is Jungkook a naughty boy?

Next | The Real Deal

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

49.5K 2.1K 15
where jungkook a shy,cute, beautiful, innocent and introvert while Taehyung a cold and strict but hot,handsome professor.๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿคญ how they will meet an...
196K 10.8K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
510K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
53.1K 3.6K 19
So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this book๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ Story of a soft kind boy who all his life never felt any love and effection fr...