Two Of A Kind || Lee Heeseung

By kisseskawaii

Clara and Heeseung are fundamentally different. She is cheerful, well-behaved and hardworking. The daughter o... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
1 ¦ First Encounter
2 ¦ Little Incident
3 ¦ New Neighbors
4 ¦ Date?
5 ¦ Arrogant Bastard
6 ¦ Bumpy Ride
7 ¦ Little Things
8 ¦ Weird Surroundings
9 ¦ Test Passed
10 ¦ When I R.I.P.
11 ¦ Nobody Gets Me
12 ¦ Moth To A Flame
13 ¦ Stay
14 ¦ The Promise
15 ¦ His Girlfriend??
16 ¦ You're Just Afraid To Be Alone
17 ¦ His Soft Side
18 ¦ Rain In Your Black Eyes
19 ¦ His Clothes & Sleepover?
20 ¦ Jake
21 ¦ Caught In A Lie
22 ¦ A Favor
23 ¦ Faking It
24 ¦ Spill The Tea
25 ¦ Good-Looking Boy
26 ¦ Don't Go
27 ¦ Sunoo's Help
28 ¦ HOT
29 ¦ Why Are You So Mean To Me?
30 ¦ The Deal
31 ¦ Mixed Signals And Confusion
32 ¦ Mean Girls
33 ¦ Hurtful Words
34 ¦ I'm Sorry
35 ¦ Kissing And Teasing
36 ¦ Feeling Butterflies
37 ¦ Filthy Little Rumors
38 ¦ Shatter Me
40 ¦ I'm Better Than Him
41 ¦ Third Wheeling
42 ¦ Bad Feelings
43 ¦ I'll Catch You If You Fall
44 ¦ Stargazing
45 ¦ Good Morning
46 ¦ Was This Your Intention?
47 ¦ Sick And Tired
48 ¦ It's Going To Be Okay
49 ¦ What A Time
50 ¦ Gossip Girls
51 ¦ Hate And Love
52 ¦ Liar
53 ¦ Heartbroken
54 ¦ Leave Me Alone
55 ¦ Cry Me A River
56 ¦ Prom Night
57 ¦ Can We Talk?
58 ¦ The Truth
59 ¦ My Heart Is Yours
60 ¦ Happy Ever After
Closing remarks^-^

39 ¦ Sneaking Around

2.5K 106 11
By kisseskawaii

Fridays were the best days because they were followed by the weekend and that meant for me this time; no hayseed and no annoying rumors about me or anyone else.

With the help of Sunoo and Riki, I had managed to implement my plan to some extent and had thus been able to put an end to the rumors that I had kissed Jay. I hadn't expected it to be so easy, but after I had let Heeseung in on the fact that we were telling everyone that someone had a crush and that Heeseung was actually the one I had kissed, the whispering around me had almost died down. 

The whole thing was a pretty poor excuse, because the difference between Heeseung and Jay was serious not only in hair color and size, but I strongly suspected that Heeseung could be very 'convincing' when he wanted to be.

Luckily our parents hadn't heard about the whole thing at all, because if they had, I wasn't sure they would have bought the story anymore. Especially since I started a serious mistake on Friday night. 

Hana had come over to my mom's house to watch some talk show with her. Heeseung and Taemin hadn't come along, but Lewis and I had joined them on the sofa (even though I wasn't the least bit interested in the show). 

My mom was just suggesting that we all have dinner together again, since it had been two weeks since the last time, when Hana suddenly suggested that we have dinner the very next day, - Saturday night, that is. 

"I can't do Saturday." I blurted out immediately, without thinking and immediately felt all eyes on me. "Why not?" my mother asked sternly, with a furrowed brow. "I have a date." Before I could think about it, the words burst out of my mouth. 

Hana looked surprised "Oh, you and Heeseung are going out?" she asked me and I nodded. "He didn't say anything about that." I smiled forcedly and raised my hands. "You know how he is.", I laughed uncertainly, "He never tells anyone and all the time he's just doing his own thing." 

Hana nodded thoughtfully "That's true" then she looked at me with a warm smile "But since you two have been together he has changed. He's home a lot more often and on very rare occasions, he offers to help me set the table." 

I just raised my shoulders and tried for a well-behaved expression. My mom butted back into the conversation, who as everyone involved knew, didn't think much of our 'relationship'. "But dear, you might as well eat here with us and you'll still have your date." 

I shook my head. "But mom... It's weird when our parents are on a date, isn't it?" I protested. I hoped I wasn't blowing my cover and took it upon myself to write Heeseung a note as soon as I could to warn him. 

To my credit, Lewis put a hand on my mother's arm. "Honey, those two are right. Let them go on a date and let us adults eat without them for once. I'm sure there will be plenty of occasions when we can all eat together." 

He gave me a sideways glance and winked, Hana also nodded in agreement. "I feel the same way." Then she took a quick glance at her watch. "Alright, I'd better get back over there or Taemin will be all alone." She looked at my mom "Let's clarify the whole process again tomorrow?" My mom nodded and Hana left the house.

Right after my mom disappeared into the kitchen to put the chip bowl in the dishwasher, I pulled out my cell phone and sent Heeseung a message.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 4.7K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
80.5K 3.5K 41
Estela is in love with her best friend. While trying to confess, she somehow gets interrupted by a tall, black haired guy that pretty much just tells...
93.4K 4.9K 38
❝ you look pretty, by the way. ❞ ❝ whatever, jake. ❞ ❝ i meant it, isabel, you look beautiful. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 has...
56.2K 1.7K 32
"After entering into a college Kim Sunoo found a boy, who made the first move to get close to Sunoo but something was wrong with him and Sunoo knew...