Somebody To Live For: Book II

By MckenzieReese

Part II, the sequel of 'Somebody To Die For'. Follow the life if Jessica Jones, adult hood, New love, past sk... More

The Invitation
The New Life
Something's not right
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
An Old Friend?
Its A Date!
For Old Time Sakes
Intro: Somebody To Live ForπŸƒ
Somewhere Across Town
Hidden Sexualities
Acts of Wickedness
Mind Games
Dear Diary
The Four Seasons
The Night Before I Say I Do
Stealing & Lying
Time is Ticking
We Meet Again
Bachelor vs Bachelorette
I Love You
Cold Feet
I Do
Sexual Seduction
Exposed
We skipped the birds and bees
What a Night
Not another Statistic
Kick Start Christmas
A Christmas Revival πŸŽ„
Holiday Disaster
Friend who have Lunch
Shelter for a Home
Long Way From Home
Not too far from home
Whoopsy
The Drunken Blues 🎢
Young Lovers
Stressed Beyond Measures
Another Surprise
Possibilities
I Want You To Fuck Me
What are friends for
Spilling Secrets
Who's the daddy
Families all we got
Tell me Love Me
The Truths Coming Out
Ticking Time Bomb
Times Up
The Fortune Teller
Locked Away
Its not Him
Coming Home
Freedom
What Next
Making Plans
The Truth Always Prevails
We Rule in Your Favor
Finally, Some Good News
Just Three Minutes
The Question
Detoxing
I call the Shots
Three Nights Without You
Everybody's Drowning
You Have a Sister in Me
Preparing for a Shower
Surprise
Shes Having A....
What If
Forgiveness and Family
Thank You - To My Readers
Baby Mehlani Anna - Chloe King
You May Kiss The Bride
Thank You
Its Almost Time

We've ran our Course

150 11 4
By MckenzieReese

Butterflies, nerves, excitement, embarrassment. These were all the emotions that plagued Jessica. Butterflies from remembering every sensitive touch she felt from Mason. Nerves from finally acting on their emotions. Excitement that he felt the same way. Then embarrassment for literally being busted midway through an orgasm.

But all in all, she had some sort of clarity and knew what she wanted. Which was him.

Symone👭🏽
Hey, how have you been?

Jessica
Heyyy, I'm good. I'm on
My way home.. what's up?

Symone👭🏽
I need to talk to you...
It's important...

Jessica
Everything okay?
I have company coming
Over but I can cancel
If you need to.

Symone👭🏽
Yes, please cancel them.
I need you tonight..

Jessica
You're scaring me...

Symone👭🏽
It's about Mason.. I need
Your help, but I'll explain
It tonight.

Jessica
Okay I'll have a glass
Of wine ready for us.

That amazing feeling she had quickly went out the window. Being so wrapped up in her own feelings for Mason, she forgot that she has to now explain everything to Symone.

She must break her friends heart, while trying to rebuild her own. It's like anytime she took one step forward, something was pushing her ten steps back.

Pulling up the drive way, there was a cop car at the end but they didn't say or do anything. They just sat there, eyeing her down before starting the engine, turning the siren on and speeding off.

That's weird, she thought to herself. Their area was a crime watch community. There was little to no drama around here.

          **********************

After taking a much needed shower and a hot meal, Jess walked around her home office in her cream silk robe, with a glass of wine. Symone should be arriving shortly.

Jess dealt with Jamison's money situation, but made it quite clear that she was no longer funding him until he found a job. She knew he wasn't being one hundred percent honest about everything, but she had other things to worry about.

There were three gentle knocks on the door, Jess quickly closed her office door behind her, making her way to the front door.

"Hey Sym"

"Hey girl, you alright?"

"Between Liam, Jamison & Maddison... nope"

"Tell me about it, Zion's dad took him for the weekend, so I can have a break"

"Really ? That's a surprise considering he never spends any time with him"

"I know right?"

"Wine?" Jess offered and Symone declined, making Jess raise her eyebrows. "You sure?" She asked again.

"Yeah I'm good"

"So what's up? Talk to me" Jess sat down, tapping the empty space next to her. Symone took off her shoes, climbing onto the couch, letting out a sigh.

"What would you do if I told you I'm pregnant?"

Jess chuckled at her friend, Almost chocking on her wine. "What?" She asked still thinking Sym was playing.

"I'm being serious Jessica"

Symone never called Jess by her full first name unless she was being serious. Jess hands shook and her wine glass fell, immediately staining the carpet.

She ran to the kitchen to grab the mop but froze, losing her balance and grabbing the counter for support. Her heart rate increased and her head became dizzy. She wasn't drunk, but the news of Symone being pregnant sent her brain into a friendzy .

She cleared her throat, preparing to ask her next question, but she couldn't look at Symone's face. So she yelled it from the kitchen.

"So who have you been sleeping with?" She asked, already knowing the answer, but hoping it wasn't who she thought it was.

"Only one guy I've been with Jess..."

"Who?" She yelled out from the kitchen, pretending to look for the mop, while staying out of Symone's view.

"Mason, who else?"

Jess's knees gave away under her body, she fell to the floor in disbelief. Her eyes stinging from the hot boiling tears that were at the brim of her eyes, ready to spill over.

"You ok in there?" Sym yelled out.

"Yeah I'm fine" she lied, using her robe to Dab her eyes.

How could Mason be so careless and not protect himself She thought to herself. Her blood Boiled at the thought of them being intimate today. But her heart broke knowing her friend was pregnant for the man she loves. Knowing she could possibly never have any children of her own.

She quickly gathered herself, finding the mop and come back out to clean up the mess.

"I told him" Symone said and Jess head shot up.

"He knows? When?"

"I told him two days ago"

"So he knows?" She asked again in disbelief that he would have sex with her knowing he had gotten Symone pregnant.

"That's what I just said, you don't believe me?"

"No. No I believe you..." she sat down, grabbing Symone's hand.

"I don't know what to do"

"What did he say?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did he answer you? Did he say he wants it?"

"Why does it matter? You really should be asking me how I feel and if I want it. I'm your friend, not him"

"Yes, yes you're right. What do you want Sym?"

"I want to keep it, we could really be a family"

"A family? Is that what he wants?" Jess asked.

"See, there you go again asking what he wants. Who's really your friend here Jessica?" She took her hand back, crossing them across her chest.

"I'm just concerned Symone"

"About who? Me or him? Cause clearly it ain't me and this baby"

"Fine, what do You want to do Sym???"

"I just told you I want a family, are you not listening?"

"What if he doesn't want that?" Jess blurted out

"And why wouldn't he? What's stopping us? Or should I ask who's stopping us?" She said, tilting her head to the side crossing her arms and Jess was catching onto Symone's energy.

"Nobody's standing in your way, I'm sorry. I won't defend him"

There were two knocks on the door.

"Expecting someone?" Symone asked, clearly upset.

It had completely slipped Jess's mind that Mason was coming over tonight. She knew it was him, but it was too late to get rid of him.

"I'll see who it is, probably wrong house"

She half way opened the door, peeking her head out, coming face to face with Mason who planted a wet kiss on her lips. He tried pushing his way into the house to hold her but she pushed him back.

Thankfully Sym was in her phone, not focused on what Jess was doing.

She quickly stepped outside, telling Mason to leave.

"Why?" He asked

"Your baby mother is inside and I'm sure she would want to know why you're here"

"Symone is inside?" He asked and Jess planted a heavy angered slap on his cheeks.

"So you knew she was pregnant and didn't tell me? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Jessica, that baby is not mine" he said holding his face which was turning red.

"Leave, you're a lying piece of shit, I never want to see you again! Mason I hate you"

"You don't mean that"

"Why did you have to do this to me Mason? Why?" The tears poured down her face uncontrollably. She couldn't help but cry, her heart was heavy and filled with nothing but pain.

Mason pulled her into his chest and she let out a scream that rattled against his chest. He knew this could possibly be the last straw for them and he was not accepting it.

"Let me come inside and talk to her" he suggested which made her pull away from him.

"She wants a family with you, she wants to keep the baby"

"Is she crazy?"

"You caused this mess..."

"How do I fix it?" He sighed, rubbing his hand down his face.

"There's nothing you can do, the damage is done. Congratulations on the baby, now get the hell off my property"

She went back inside, leaving Mason by himself. It's like the universe was designed To always pull them apart or get in their way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 320 59
Omg I'm going to die! "I can't! Jesus! I'm not going down there" "Oh come on Rue, it's not even that way down". I turned to look at those hazel eyes...
27.4K 1.5K 53
(On adultfictions reading list) Can you fall in love with the same person twice? "I can't be with you, I just can't," she said turning away. "Why not...
534 29 14
Life can be messed up for real. It comes with lots of shocking unexpectations and painful realities and trust you find so hard to escape. My life...
504K 9.6K 52
"I think you're hearing things Jessica, you should get that checked out. We already know you're not the brightest, who knows what more we will find o...