Wrestling One Shots

By K-Destiiny

Just like the title says. Both WWE and AEW one shots full of smutt and fluff More

Intro
Chocolate Chip? - Randy Orton (f)
Cookies - Part 2 (s)
Braun Strowman(s) - Baby Gifts
Mates? - Part 2
Mates? - Part 3
Mates? Part 4
Jon Moxley - Friends (F)
Adam Cole - Best Friend (F)
Mates - Part 5
Mates? - Part 6
Three's A Game
Daddy's Home
Legado
Taking Sides
Hold Onto Me
Tribal Chief - (part 1)
Arrangements - Part 1
New Friends - Part 1
Promised (2)
Mates? - Part 7
Game Time
Tribal Chief (2)
Always Yours
Hold Onto Me (2)
Promised
Arrangements (2)
Tribal Chief (3)
We're Here
Mates (8)
Hold Onto Me (3)
Travel Companion (1)
Arrangments (3)
Moving On

Mates?

691 15 2
By K-Destiiny

A/N: I don't know why this man will forever give alpha vibes but he just does so here's my take. Or one of my takes on it anyway. For story purposes and because I wanna, some real Names will be used and some ring names will be used

"Mom, why are we doing this again?" l ask as we unfold another tablecloth.

"Because the alpha asked us to help."

"I don't even wanna go to this party. Not another one." I sighed.

"Cassidy ..."

"I know mom, I don't have a choice." I sighed again, this time in resignation.

"Don't think of it like that, this is a good thing, your brother is home." she said.

"And we haven't seen him since he arrived. It's gonna be the same as it was with dad." I said.

"No it won't, Austin promised." she insisted.

"Yeah right, as soon as Roman assumes the alpha position we won't see him."

"Won't see who?"

I turned around to look at a blonde who was eyeing me up and down. It wasn't adversarial, at least not to me, more measuring. She's not a complete stranger but she isn't known to me all that well.

This year's pack conference will be held on our territory, Black Lake Pack land. On top of that, the boys are back. The East Coast alphas got together to create a training camp, it's supposed to be voluntary but we are aware that some alpha's forced their wolves to go. Wolves from the age of 17 and up are allowed to go. Two of the alpha's sons, my brother the beta's son, and a few of our wolves have been there for the past 2 years. We're having a welcome back party for them and the others who are returning that are part of packs that came to the conference.

Personally, I'd prefer to stay in my room reading but after our father passed, mom has insisted that we all have to attend all pack events to represent him. Whether I want to or not so here I am helping decorate an event that I do not want to be at.

"Won't see my brother much once he's beta." I said, watching as her eyes lit up.

"You're beta Theory's daughter. I'm sorry about his passing." she said.

"And you are?" I asked.

"Amanda Ziggler, my friends call me Mandy." she smiled.

"Alpha Ziggler's daughter ... nice to meet you. I have to get back to decorating."

"I hear your wolves are back, my brother hasn't returned yet." she pouted.

"Yes, they're in a meeting." mom said, watching her.

"I can't wait to meet him, I hear he doesn't have a mate yet." she said.

Aah ... there's her big interest. She's one of the mate hunters. Normally, alpha's children tend to mate with each other. It's not something that has to happen or necessarily will happen. It is one of those flukes of nature. The moon goddess does what's best.

"He hasn't found his mate, maybe it'll be you." I smile.

"That would be perfect. I'll leave you to finish decorating, I have to get ready." she said before walking away.

"You know, I'm sure she's nice." I told my mother.

"She didn't even ask your name, mate huntress." she muttered.

I love seeing the sass in my mom come out, she tends to keep it hidden out of respect for her late husband. We finished decorating the big room and I have to admit, my mother is fucking talented. It's why decorating any and all events always fall to us and I am proud of it, of her.

"Hey, you see the blonde bimbo walking around?" Sasha asked as she tied off the last balloon.

"Sasha!" my mother scolded.

"Careful, that might just be your sister-in-law." I smirked.

"No ... she's one of those." she groaned.

"She's on the hunt." mom said, smiling.

"I hope he doesn't turn out to be her mate. I hate power mate huntresses." she sighed.

"It's gonna be great! They'll make pretty babies." I said.

"Geez, maybe you'll be his mate." she said, elbowing my ribs.

"Ouch! That's definitely not gonna happen." I laughed.

"Maybe Jimmy'll be your mate." Mom smiled.

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll be one of my brother's mate." Sasha smiled.

"Highly doubtful." I insisted.

"Cass ..."

"I already told you I don't want a mate." I said.

"Don't say that." mom scolded.

"I'm not openly seeking it." I corrected. "IF it happens, I'm not against it but like I said, I'm not running around actively hunting for a mate."

"That's better. It's better when it happens organically." she smiled softly.

"Your husband was amazing and he's resting with the moon goddess now." Sasha said, rubbing my mom's arm as I hugged her.

"He's waiting for me." she sniffled.

"He can wait a little longer." I told her.

"Cass!" I heard, turning around with wide eyes and running into my brother's arms.

"You're home!" I said, squeezing him.

"Look at you, you've grown on me." Austin smiled.

I will forever save these memories in my heart. He's too much like my dad, growing up we didn't see much of him because he was so invested in being the Beta. Austin is gonna be the same, we've already seen it. On top of being the man of the family, his words.

"You're home." Mom sniffled again as she hugged him, after he put me down.

"Momma."

"Hey you! Where's my bro ..."

"Mate." Austin growled, making us all look at him with wide eyes.

"Holy shit." I muttered as he walked over to Sasha. "Mom ..."

"My son found his mate." she said softly again as the first tear fell over.

"Look at ... what just happened?" One of the twins asked as he walked into the dining hall.

"Austin found his mate." I smiled, leaning into Jimmy's embrace when he hugged me.

"You've grown on me." he said. "Gorgeous, I like the new hair."

"New to you and I was grown when you left." I snarked.

"You were 17 when I left." he playfully argued.

"So I'm gorgeous now that I'm 21?"

"Yes." he deadpanned, making me, my mom, and his brother laugh.

"Smart boy." Mom said, kissing their cheeks before leaving the room.

"We're missing an Anoa'i. Where's Roman?" Sasha asked when she finally looked at her brothers.

"He's still talking to dad. Y'all ready to party?" Jey asked, walking over to hug his sister.

Austin was standing behind her but his hands were on her waist, they flexed a little when the twins pulled her away from him but he remained standing there.

"Mates huh?" Jimmy asked, smirking at his sister and best friend.

"Yeah."

"Now you're really my sister." I smiled.

Jimmy looked at me sadly and I know why, we would've known by now. He's not my mate and I'm perfectly fine with that. Austin and Sasha went to talk to the alpha and Luna about the new development and I went home to get ready for the damn party.

As much as I love dressing up, I still have to be classy about this so I chose a pale pink strappy cropped top and a pencil skirt with a small slit on the side, and nude heels. My long now caramel-brown hair was pinned up on one side and the rest was in loose waves. Natural-ish makeup and a spritz of perfume finished my look. Mom looked beautiful in a sage green dress and modest shoes, all of her jewelry gifts from my father. She isn't all too comfortable at these events either but she makes herself go.

"Well look at this, I'm the luckiest man tonight." My brother said, kissing both of our cheeks.

He walked down the stairs a few seconds after me in dark jeans, black sneakers, and a dark grey button-down shirt. Casual but dressy enough to please my mother.

"Please, as soon as we get there, you'll drop us for your mate." I smiled at the blush on his cheeks.

"I can't believe it, Sasha Anoa'i." he sighed happily.

"I'm so happy for you, my son. My kids are growing on me." she said, cupping his face in her hands and kissing his cheek.

"We've been grown for a long time mom." he chuckled.

We walked to the event hall, got there fashionably late, just a few minutes before the alpha and luna did. We quickly found the twins and Sasha, but I didn't see Roman, Mandy, or her brother for that matter. Alpha Sika and Luna Patricia, gave the welcoming message and everyone was let loose to party. I'll stay for about an hour and then head home, that's all I'm willing to give this.

"What's a beautiful woman like you doing here alone?" I heard when I walked over to the bar.

"How many women do you try that on?" I asked as I turned to look at the blonde man who spoke and his tall, dark-haired sexy friend.

"Not any that clock me on it." He chuckled, holding out his hand. "Dolph Ziggler."

"She got you good mate." Mr. Tall, dark, and handsome said with a killer accent. "Drew McIntyre"

Both of them took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Cassidy Theory." I smiled.

"Beta Theory's daughter, may he rest in peace." Mr. McIntyre said.

"May the moon goddess bless his soul with light." Mr. Ziggler said.

"Thank you both."

"There you are gorgeous." I heard, turning and smiling at Jimmy and Jey.

"Hey handsome, I'm sure you all know each other." I said as Jimmy placed his hand on my back.

"What's up?" Jey said, fist-bumping both men after his brother did the same.

"Where's your brother? Haven't seen him since we got here." Mr. McIntyre said.

"He should be here, dad's gonna kill him if he doesn't show." Jimmy replied.

"Too busy?" I asked.

"Yeah, just like you. How long you staying here for your mom?" Jey asked, making me laugh.

"An hour tops."

"Why is that?" Mr. Ziggler asked.

"Parties aren't really my thing." I told him.

"What a shame, I wouldn't mind seeing you around." Mr. McIntyre said, making me blush.

"If you're there handsome, I might just show up." I smiled.

"Don't tempt me."

"Hey! Stop flirting with her in front of us. She's like a sister." Jey said, making Jimmy laugh.

Jimmy and I have been in a serious flirtationship since I was 13 and he was 16 but nothing ever came of it. Now we know nothing will ever really come of it either.

"Not mated, I can flirt all that I want." I said.

"There you go, want to dance?" Mr. McIntyre asked.

"Mr. McIntyre ..."

"Please, Drew."

"Drew ... are you sure you wanna risk angering the twins? My personal bodyguards?" I asked, making all of them laugh.

"I'd risk it all for you." he winked and that accent.

"Watch it." Jey warned ... playfully, I think.

"Let's dance." I smiled, placing my hand in his.

He lead me to the dance floor and I smiled when he did.

"Are you mated?" I asked as he pulled me close-ish.

"No, but I have a girlfriend." He admitted.

"Where's she?"

"Travelling for work, I just like to get a rise out of them and they know it." he said, making me smile.

"You're a good man, Drew McIntyre."

He spun me around just to make me smile and I saw when Mandy walked into the room and I wasn't surprised to see Roman with her. I saw his back anyway as he stopped in the door to talk to someone outside.

"I see Roman's arrived." Drew said as people started to part way for the alpha's oldest son.

"Yup, he's just as big of a spectacle as most people assume he is."

"You don't seem too enthusiastic." he chuckled.

"I grew up with him, I'm not impressed."

"He doesn't seem to interested in Mandy, that's gonna bother her." he laughed in earnest now.

"You know them well?"

"Yeah. He's heading this way in a hurry." Drew said, making me turn to look back in Roman's direction and my heart literally stopped.

Roman stopped in front of me, his eyes on Drew's hands that sat on my waist. He's breathing heavily and everyone is watching. I saw Mandy standing behind him glaring at me but I don't really care about her at all. His words shocked the hell out of me and everyone around us. Roman reached out and grabbed my wrist, pulling me against his chest.

"Mate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 35 23
Kenny Omega is my one and only
21.4K 100 8
Just what the title says :)
3.3K 95 11
-EXTENDED SUMMARY INSIDE- "I had so many dreams coming into this," she spoke, finally breaking. "And now, I'm losing all of them. Everything I've eve...
15.1K 202 40
Open to any requests you may have.