๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐‹๐š๐ฐ๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ | 18+ COM...

By honeywriites

BOOK 2 IN THE INCONSTANT SERIES โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ฃ๐š๐ก ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ โ€ข Leader of the American Mafia is fighting for c... More

๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž + ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”

5.5K 163 20
By honeywriites

It's been weeks ever since I've seen my daughter and the longer, I'm away from here, the longer my heart feels empty. And ever since Scarlett's mother passed away, she's been visiting me but like a dead person herself.

Her smile fades away whenever she sees that nurse behind bars, she holds on to me like I'm the one about to leave, she silently cries but doesn't show it, yet she acts so strong in front of me. She's drained from all the pain—the pain of her mother, the pain of me being here, the pain of being alone—and out of all people, she doesn't deserve it.

Tying my hair up, I hear the cell being open to see Scarlett herself walk in. "Hi baby," Hearing her voice bought me a wave of peace, she sounded a lot happier today making me confused as to why.

"Darling," Smiling at her, I pull her towards me and wrap my arms around me in an instant. Pressing a kiss on her forehead, she lifts her head up, those hazel eyes meeting mine with love, "What's gotten you all happy today, hm?" I was trying to hide my smile myself, but I failed the moment I saw her lips curl.

"I just found out that I can take you home before the trial starts in two days." She mumbles onto my lips, making it impossible for me to stop smiling. Our lips move in a solemn way, it felt so serene to be kissing her at this moment that I spin her around after hearing that I can go home.

"How did they let it happen? I thought I'd be staying here until the trial."

"I might have made some arrangements. I want you home, Elijah. I want you with me, I want you to see Dalia," She says, wrapping her arms around my neck, "I want you close to me, baby, I—"

"Where are you going with this, darling?" Pressing my hands against her ass, she lets out a gasp, moving her eyes down to where my hands were resting. I feel her fingers play with the back of my hair.

"That could mean anything. Take it however you want, Elijah." A slight grin falls on her face, lightly tugging on my hair.

"If you don't keep quiet, darling, I might have to forget going home and take you right here." She stumbles back slightly, pouting her lips together and pushing me back slightly.

"Our little princess is waiting for you first. Keep it in your pants, baby." Pressing my tongue in my inner cheeks, she blows me a kiss at the same time, grabbing her files and bag, "Let's get out of this goddamn place." She extends her hand out and I lock mine with hers, leaving the cell.

Now, it truly felt like I was back to where I should be—with her. Holding her hand felt like the end of all but we weren't there just yet. Though I'll admit, I've never been so nervous in my life like I am for this trial. One wrong move, then I've lost it all.

I realised that what I was missing in my life was Scarlett—a blossom of peace that took away all my sufferings. My home was never a home, Dalia was lost just as much as I was but with Scarlett entering at the right moment, everything feels so complete. My soul has settled with hers, bounding like a knot and it's one that I never want to break. She keeps me alive which makes me want to continue living. It feels like I've left a huge part of me behind tonight and not once have I felt a jot of anxiety.

And now I believe it was time to bind it all together. To make the rest of our lives happier than it ever was. To marry her.

Getting back home was the only thing that was making me eager. Dalia doesn't know I'm returning home today and I can't wait to see the look on her face. Scarlett drove us home as quickly as possible and now that we were outside the drive, I've never felt so anxious to see my daughter.

"You ready to see her after weeks, baby?" Feeling Scarlett's hand press on mine felt like a tidal of nerves disappearing already. I look at her, nodding to agree with her yet my heart was thumping quicker than normal.

"What if she's asleep?"

"I asked Colleen to keep her up for a while until you came. She's going to be so damn happy to see you, Elijah. Why are you nervous to see her?" I feel her thumb stroke the back of my hand, I let out a sigh that revealed my nerve rack of seeing my own daughter.

"It's been weeks, Scarlett. What if she...becomes distant from me?" Lowering my head down to stare at my lap, Scarlett touches my shoulder which makes me look instantly. Her lips greet me with a small smile and a kiss upon my knuckles.

"How can she when the only thing she's been talking about is seeing you? Trust me, Elijah, she will be the happiest girl as soon you walk in." Scarlett's reassurances were enough for me to believe that Dalia will be excited to see me.

"Then let's go inside. I can't wait any longer."

With a cracked smile, we both exited the car and rushed inside. The house felt quiet, but it was a relaxed quiet that I'd never felt before. Scarlett walks in before me, calling for Dalia whilst I wait and took a moment to myself.

I hear the small footsteps running towards us, her angelic voice being heard as she calls out mommy but the moment, she sees me standing behind Scarlett, she calls for me. I kneel down, not sure how to react to seeing her after several weeks of being apart.

"Princess." Breathing out, she rushes to me and jumps straight into my arms. Tears prick in my eyes, letting the roll down with no care. I hold her tight felt like the first time I held her in my arms—a joy of happiness that I'll never get over with.

"Dada, dada, you came."

"Mhm, sweetheart. I came back to you. I missed you so much, princess," I was struggling to speak through my tears but at the same time, I didn't want her to see me cry like this. "You've grown so much, baby."

"Dada, I misd you more." She whispers in a cracked voice that almost felt like she was going to cry.

"Mommy told me that you missed me a lot," Pulling away from her, she smiles as I kiss her rosy cheeks, "And mommy said that you've been such a good girl to her, right?" Her head bobs, looking back at Scarlett who waves her to come to us.

"Dalia has been a very good girl whilst you weren't here," Both of them smile at each other that Scarlett pulls her onto her lap so that they were opposite me. Tears well up in my eyes again but ones that didn't fall this time.

"I missed you both so much. I promise to that I'm not going anywhere, anymore," Scarlett leans in to wipe the tear rolling down my cheek, "I promise you, darling." My lips tremble into a smile as she shakes her head in agreement.

"I know, Elijah. You don't need to promise anything to us." She lets out a whisper, taking my hand and giving it a light squeeze. Dalia watches closely, placing her hand on top of ours making the two of us slightly chuckle.

"Forever, my beautiful girls. We're forever and nothing can tear us apart," It was time to ask her, it just felt right to and with Dalia being present here, it was the perfect opportunity. "We're a home and without you Scarlett, nothing feels right."

Seeing Scarlett's glossy eyes made me aware that she knew where I was going with this. "Elijah, you welcomed me into your home despite knowing the risks but I—"

"Let me finish, darling," Squeezing her hand, I lean to kiss her forehead as well as Dalia's, "You showed me how to love and what it feels like to be loved. You gave Dalia the one thing she was missing her whole life and I know no one could ever take the responsibility you have. She thinks of you as her mother, and I think of you as mine. So be ours and I'll never let you see darkness in your life."

Dalia looked clueless as to what I was saying but Scarlett looked surprised—please say yes, darling. "Marry me, Scarlett. Marry me so we become complete." I wasn't sure how she was going to react, but I see tears falling down her cheeks, her lips trembling with nerves and her head shaking.

"Yes. Yes, I'll marry you, Elijah." It doesn't take her a second to respond with yes, she smiles through her tears—a smile I've never seen before—and locks her fingers with mine and presses a kiss on my lips.

"Dada, wher mommy rwng then?" Pulling away, Scarlett and I burst into chuckles at Dalia's question, I bring her to my lap and kiss her temple.

"I will get mommy's ring soon. You can help mommy choose what ring she wants," I watch my fiancé wipe her tears away, cheeks blushing up to rosy pink that made her hazel orbs glisten, "Come here, darling." Calling her over, she leans forwards and I push strands of her away.

"It's finally happening, huh?" She whispers as her eyes fall on Dalia and then on me.

"Mhm."

I know it wasn't completely over yet because of the trial but amongst us, everything felt at peace and after a long time of troubles and manipulations, we were together and in each other's embrace. And no matter what happens during the trial, I know I have Scarlett with me because nothing could ever break the pieces of love we've built.

Getting up from the ground, Dalia lets go and runs to Colleen since it was her bedtime. She was more excited than any of us were and tonight it's all I wanted to see. I may not know what she feels inside but as her father, she finally felt like she belonged to someone other than me. She was Scarlett's just as much as she was mine.

Scarlett was my deity, she was everything that I wanted in life, she came in as my lawyer and now she's my wife to be. No matter how hard she tried to keep her distance from me, our attraction to one another was never hidden.

"You told me you'd never be mine and you'd just be my lawyer. Do you take your words back now, darling?" Snaking my arms around her waist, she giggles close to my lips, feeling the heat of her skin as our bodies press against each other.

"Someone really used their charms to win me so how could I ever stay away from you?" She whispers back, brushing her lips against mine only to feel her warm breath against mine.

"I won you in so many ways that no other man could do it and now that you're going to be my wife, I won for life and every life after that," Just a single look at her makes my heart explode—like I can't get enough of her—and so I crash my lips onto her without warning. Such intoxicating lips that I live for.

"This isn't going to end well, darling..."

"I don't care. Fuck me all night if you have to but I need you so fucking bad."

a/n:

I'm literally crying over how cute they are and their reunion is just ughh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6K 76
set 1 month after the first book. Now the secret that Elijah is the mafia boss is out, Avery starts to struggle with the knowledge of what her dad's...
1.5M 32.5K 61
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง โ ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ž๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐€ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง โž A long time has passed since...
8.4K 135 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
193K 4.8K 31
(โš ๏ธCurrently re-editing this as of January 2023โš ๏ธ) Mia is a nonsense, tell it like it is woman. Her idgaf attitude makes her the girl every other wom...