𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑳�...

By ILuvMuichiroTokito

(づ^ᗨ^)づ THIS Story is dedicated to @Tartie_Lemon_Bun This is a Muichiro Tokito X Female Reader. (Mature/ cont... More

Author Note. Pleas Read! (You wont understand if you dont)
☁🌫Distrust🌫☁
☁🌫Blackout🌫☁
Real Quick A/N
☁🌫Remember🌫☁
118 reads!
☁🌫Panic🌫☁
☁🌫~Whatever I Say~🌫☁
☁🌫Operation!!!🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession🌫☁
☁🌫Smile Please?🌫☁
☁️ 🌫You cant do that to him! 🌫☁️
☁🌫Diamond🌫☁
☁🌫Request 💠 Demand🌫☁
☁🌫Picture Perfect🌫☁
☁🌫Yes...it is-Part 1🌫☁
Yes...it is - Part 2
Yes...it is - Part 3
Extremely Important Note!
☁️🌫Do..you...L-🌫☁️
☁️🌫A Leap of Faith🌫☁️
☁️🌫Letters🌫☁️
🌫 ☁️Mine☁️🌫
A/N (MUST READDDD!!!!!!)
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: Part 1 🌫☁️ 🔞
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: part 2🌫☁️🔞
New update release date:
7?!...no...8?!!!
Ok so...(Yeah, pls read you guys)
🍏☁️What did you just say? Part-1 ☁️🍏
WARNING
🍋What Did You Just Say? Part-2🍋
Final: Isn't The Moon Lovely?
Vote for next story

☁🌫Obsession-Part Two🌫☁

4.4K 120 900
By ILuvMuichiroTokito

A/n- Sorry, This chapter is a bit short....oh, and look at his picture! HE'S SO ADORABLE!

I go to bed thinking about Muichiro...again. What he did in the hallway was different. I realize I WAS scared...but there was something else too. I cant figure it out though. What was he thinking at that moment? What was I thinking?

Muichiro's POV (Before the Ryuu situation)

I look out the window, towards the clouds. They look dark...I guess its going to rain soon.

Something catches my attention though. Its Y/N!

I start to walk away, to go see her, but then I quickly look back out of the window. Shes walking with that boy.

I feel an intense amount of jealousy course through my chest. I run downstairs and open the door to see the boy leaning against her. He's trying to kiss her!

I sprint toward them and shove my hands on their mouths. I see Y/n look at me with relief. Soon though, the relief is replaced by fear. I guess I do look scary...

I shove the boy and grab Y/n's wrist. I violently wipe the hand that touched his mouth on my pants.

Disgusting.

I slam the door open and drag her up the stairs...I don't know what I'm going to do, I'm just dragging her with me.

She starts to breath heavily. Once we reach the hallway, she speaks. "M-Muichiro, I'm sorry ok?".

Shes sorry?! I don't want an apology! I want...I want...I don't know what I want.

The only thing I know...Is the burning sensation in my stomach. The desire; for her. Its taking over every part of my body. I don't know if my jealousy triggered it, or if it was her, but it's painful.

I whip around, "H-Hey, what are doing-" she starts.

No.

I shove her against the wall, with force. Bad Decision. A VERY bad one.

This makes that feeling grow even more. My body...is so close to hers. It sends chills down my back; chills of pleasure.

I can't do anything to her, I know I shouldn't. If I were to give in, my desires will completely take over my mind.

Everything I've trained for...every single moment of control, could be demolished. Then again, what if it already has been?

I look straight into her eyes; she gasps. Now I know how I look. My eyes are filled with anger...and Lust.

"Muichiro, p-please let go of my wrists" she whimpers.

I let out a gasp; probably unheard by her.

This girl...needs to stop. Agh! I cant help it! The sound of her voice, the confusion in her eyes...it's arousing me! I grip her wrists tighter. The feeling of her skin against mine brings the desire back to me. Her pulse is strong...the blood is racing through her veins.

"Y-Y/n...you..." I stop myself, before saying something I would regret.

I shut my eyes, as tightly as I can. If I don't control myself now...I don't know what I'll do.

I bite the inside of my cheek. The urges are unbearable; the urge to touch her...to kiss her. Surely one kiss can't be wrong, can it?

I think about her lips and wonder how they would feel on mine. I keep my eyes closed, so that I wouldn't be tempted. It doesn't help.

No. One kiss would be wrong. It could drive her away. Even worse...if my lips touched hers for even a second, nothing would stop me from attacking her.

This girl is tempts me more than anything. I WANT her.

I let out a small growl, and force myself away from her. It's more unbearable than I thought.

I take my anger out on my door by slamming it and stomping to my bed. You know what...maybe getting some sleep will help.

I lay down and put a pillow over my head. I want to be near Y/n, but I can't when I feel like this around her. After what I just did...I probably can't even have a simple conversation with her.

Why...why does love feel like this? Why won't I forget around her?

It feels like something is telling me to stay away from her...but no. I refuse. I'm going to get even closer than I was. I'll go around her so much until I can bear these urges.

I know that I'll never stop yearning for her; but maybe I can get used to the feeling. Because I...like it.

I love it

I shouldn't be feeling anything like this at my age...but I guess when you go forever without feeling anything, your emotions get stronger.

Y/n...I want to keep you to myself. I want to kiss you, and touch you...I won't hurt you. Not ever.

I realize now...that I'm obsessed with her. The only problem is...I'm not the only one.

That boy...Ryuu. I think...was that is name? Oh yeah. Right.

When he left...I could sense the obsession he has over Y/n. It's dangerous. Whatever he wants, he's not going to get it.

I think about how he almost kissed her. If their lips touched... I might have done something completely different.

I clench the bottom of my uniform. I need to stop thinking about this.

After a while I feel my eyes grow heavy. I don't need to eat tonight...I'm fine. I should probably apologize though...

Y/n's POV

I sit on the edge of my bed. After a while, I gave up on sleep. There's no way I can get it now. I watched the sun set and the moon rise, and now I'm hungry.

I walk out of my room and look at Muichiro's closed door.

I sigh, maybe he got mad at Ryuu trying to kiss me...or the fact that he took me out for lunch.

Ugh, what am I thinking? He's mad at me.

"Ms. Y/n, is there anything you need?" A kakushi asks. "Umm, can I please have a snack?" I ask.

She smiles, "yes of course, please follow me." I look at her with curiosity, she's not that older than me.

"Hey, what's your name?" I ask. "I'm Yume." She says.

Once we reach the pantry I grab a few chocolate bars.

"Oh, you know those are master Tokito's..."

I look at the chocolate bars. I didn't know he liked those...

"I'll buy him some more."

She laughs, "Your rather close to him aren't you?"

I look down, "I-I hope so."

She holds a hand out, "would you like to be my friend?"

"Absolutely!" I say, shaking her hand.

I'm glad I can have another friend that's a girl...

After a few minutes, I finish the chocolate (it was good, sorry Muichiro) as we talk about literally the most random things.

"Well, I should go to bed." Yume says, walking away. "Ok, see you tomorrow!" I whisper. She nice.

I walk upstairs and sigh once I get to my door. I was about to open it when I feel someone pounce on me from behind. They wrap their arms around my shoulders and chest.

"Yume? Y-You scared the crap out of me..." I whisper.

Then I notice, a strand of black and turquoise hair resting on my night shirt.

"Muichiro?"

He...laughs. I can't tell if it's out of joy or anger (ok, it sounds like joy but he's never laughed around me, or anyone else. It's unbelievable, so No judging!)

Muichiro's POV

I crack open my door to see Y/n in front of hers. What is she doing? Is she just staring at the door?

I get an idea.

I jump forward and wrap my arms around her shoulders. It feels almost as if I'm restraining her, but that's not quite my intension.

"Yume? Y-You scared the crap out of me!" She whispers. Yume? Is that a kakushi?

Suddenly she tenses, "Muichiro?"

I let out a low laugh. Look at that Y/n...you got it right~

I start to slowly back up, dragging her into my room. I use my foot to shut the door.

"H-hey, what are you doing?"

I slightly push her down onto my bed so that she's sitting in the edge. I crawl on the bed and get under the covers.

She gives me a confused look.

I grab her by the waist and pull her down with me, spooning her up. Once I get the covers over both of us, I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"Muichiro, what's going on?" She whispers.

I shush her, "Just go to sleep."

She hesitantly nods her head.

It takes a while for her to finally go to sleep and calm her heartbeat.

Once again, I'm suffering from the urges at her touch. This time it's stronger.

I take a deep breath of her scent, hoping it would calm me.

It doesn't. Instead, the lust starts to kick in. I hold her tighter to my body, and try to ignore the chills running down my spine.

As I close my eyes I move my lips down to her bare neck, softly kissing it.

That wasn't the best idea either. Because now my desires are getting dangerous.

I groan at the feeling and bury my face into her neck; my cheek resting on her jaw. My lips are so close to hers.

Dang it. It's too much. More than I thought it would be.

I lay Y/n down on her back and hover over her. The expression on her face is so relaxed. So sweet.

I sigh. How can I think these things about a girl so innocent. Well...it's her fault. She's the one that keeps constantly making me feel like this.

No. Don't put this on her Muichiro.

I move a strand of hair behind her ear.

I lean in and kiss her on the forehead. Then I brush my fingertips along her cheekbones.

She's so pretty. Every part of her. Every single part of her makes my stomach flutter.

I notice my finger brush against her bottom lip. Don't Muichiro...don't do it.

I bite my lip. J-Just one won't hurt.

I lean in closer while stopping to examine her lips.

Y/n, please...let me have this moment. Quench my cravings. The burning sensations.

I brush my lips against hers. Complete shock courses through my head. T-there so soft. S-so warm...

I throw myself away from her In order to control myself.

Then I sprint to the bathroom and shut the door. My hand grips my mouth tightly, while I try to control my labored breathing.

Her lips caused a complete domino effect on me.

All I want to do right now is attack her lips. Taste every part of her mouth. This is too hard. Impossible.

I CANT control myself around her. At least I'm in condition to admit that. Although, sitting on the bathroom floor, gripping my mouth like I just took a lethal dose of poison and trying not to start violently sobbing isn't a good condition.

I don't cry anymore. But yes...now I feel like sobbing, and all I did was slightly touch my lips to hers. They weren't even completely on them. I can't imagine what would happen if I had fully pressed my lips onto hers.

What it would do to me...

What I would do to her.

I know, I wouldn't stop at a simple kiss. That...is what scares me. I've heard about what couples do after kissing non-stop. I figured I would forget that whole thing but I only set myself up for failure. I might have just happened to think about Y/n while it was explained to me...now I cant forget it. 

I stand up and look at my reflection in the mirror. It's almost completely foreign to me. I unconsciously held my fingertips to the deep blush on my cheeks. After all, my face is burning.

I sigh, is it really normal to miss her already? She's only a closed door away from me. My hand instantly reaches for the door knob. I think I have at least some control now. 

My legs carry me across the room, and back onto my bed. Y/n had already turned back onto her side. Maybe thats her most comfortable sleeping position. I wrap my arm around her waste and pull her body close to mine. 

Once again, I inhale a deep breath of her scent. I hold it in for as long as I can, before releasing my breath. At the moment, it feels like I can be closer to her than I already am... although I have her hugged to my body.

If that boy...if any boy were to hold her like this...I can't imagine what I would want to do to them.

Now, I would want to sleep, but its nearly impractical based off how close she is to me. I can feel the warmth of her body coming from her sleepwear. You know what...maybe I will try to sleep.

Suddenly she turns around and wraps her arms around me; snuggling into my chest.

I'm afraid that the speed of my heartbeat is going to wake her.

I hear her groan, "Muichiro..." she whispers. My face heats up faster than ever, and my mouth falls open.

S-She said my name in her sleep...again. A huge wave of pleasure rushes through me. This is how it should be...thinking of me before anyone else. Especially another boy.

My hunger for her increases dramatically.

I put my chin on the top of her head, I think...I can sleep now.

From the corner of my eye I see a slight smile make its way on her face.

Y/n... I'm going to figure you out.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1K 13
You became a hashira after the loss of your little sister. You generally got bored on every mission and usually slept mid-mission. That all changed w...
47.8K 1K 19
you're y/n tokito. Yuichiro and Muichiros older sister. Who the wind hashira slowly falls in love with throughout the years working together Age: 17...
22.9K 354 70
✶. Y/n, a 14 year old girl who's dream is to become ultimately strong. Despite her being a hashira, she can't help but feel so weak. She started wi...
22.9K 405 38
Muichiro X Female Reader After being saved by Muichiro Tokito, Y/N (given Kazi) becomes a demon slayer only to be chosen as Muichiro's tsugoku. Where...