𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑳�...

By ILuvMuichiroTokito

(づ^ᗨ^)づ THIS Story is dedicated to @Tartie_Lemon_Bun This is a Muichiro Tokito X Female Reader. (Mature/ cont... More

Author Note. Pleas Read! (You wont understand if you dont)
☁🌫Distrust🌫☁
☁🌫Blackout🌫☁
Real Quick A/N
☁🌫Remember🌫☁
118 reads!
☁🌫Panic🌫☁
☁🌫~Whatever I Say~🌫☁
☁🌫Operation!!!🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession-Part Two🌫☁
☁🌫Smile Please?🌫☁
☁️ 🌫You cant do that to him! 🌫☁️
☁🌫Diamond🌫☁
☁🌫Request 💠 Demand🌫☁
☁🌫Picture Perfect🌫☁
☁🌫Yes...it is-Part 1🌫☁
Yes...it is - Part 2
Yes...it is - Part 3
Extremely Important Note!
☁️🌫Do..you...L-🌫☁️
☁️🌫A Leap of Faith🌫☁️
☁️🌫Letters🌫☁️
🌫 ☁️Mine☁️🌫
A/N (MUST READDDD!!!!!!)
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: Part 1 🌫☁️ 🔞
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: part 2🌫☁️🔞
New update release date:
7?!...no...8?!!!
Ok so...(Yeah, pls read you guys)
🍏☁️What did you just say? Part-1 ☁️🍏
WARNING
🍋What Did You Just Say? Part-2🍋
Final: Isn't The Moon Lovely?
Vote for next story

☁🌫Obsession🌫☁

4.5K 102 797
By ILuvMuichiroTokito

A/n-Sorry to be weird and all but...Man I love his face. Just stare at him for a few minutes and you'll understand  o(*////▽////*)q

Y/n's POV

I wasn't expecting to have to leave Tanjiro and the others so quickly. At the same time though...the fact that Ana's brother is here. I can't believe it.

As I enter Muichiro's estate I head to a Kakushi. "Hello! Can you tell me where Muichiro is?" She looked at me and smiled "He is in his room Ms. L/n."

I pause, "Umm...he's not bathing is he?" She gives me a confused look, then laughs "Oh, no. Master Tokito is not bathing."

I sigh in relief; "Thank you very much."

I leave her and walk upstairs to his bedroom door. For a moment I think about apologizing for leaving him...but I would get embarrassed all over again. What Tanjiro had me confess earlier...was the biggest realization I've had in a while. It was also the most embarrassing moment.

I knock on his door; no answer.

Isn't he training? I swear if that boy is sleeping...he would rather be in a world full of demons, than in a room with me.

I slam the door open and see Muichiro laying down on his bed.

...

"Muichiro..." I say calmly.

He remains still, so I walk up to him and shake his arm. He opens his eyes and glares at me. "Why are you interrupting my training?"

"Your training?! All your doing is sleeping!" I scoff, crossing my arms.

He sits up and gives me an empty stare. "I'm surprised you didn't notice. I was using my breathing while sleeping; something you can't do yet."

So this is what Master wanted me to do.

"Can I...try?" I ask. He gets up and pulls a chair up to the bedside. "Uh...can we go to my room?"

After seeing his blank expression, I shyly laugh. "Never mind."

I lay down in the middle of the bed and shift awkwardly. Don't get me wrong...his bed is rather comfortable, but his insane gaze on me is not. "Muichiro, can you not be staring at me like that?" I sigh.

"No. How will I know if you stop your breathing or not?" It was more like a statement than a question.

I start to concentrate on my breathing, while ignoring his presence.

Slowly, I feel myself drift off to sleep.

Muichiro's POV

Good, she's asleep. Let's see how long she lasts.

I gaze at her sleeping figure. She's so...pretty. The way her hair is fanned out. Her rested eyes, followed by her long eyelashes. Her pink lips...I almost lose focus, but I notice her eyebrows furrow. Is this really her first time sleeping while using the breathing technique? Even while dreaming she's keeping it up. Interesting.

I wonder what she's dreaming about. I start see her palms start to sweat, then her forehead. I know something's up.

"I'm not..." she starts before stopping her breathing. I sigh; she was doing well at first.

I take a strand of her hair in my hands, feeling how soft the layers are. I quickly yank it, causing her eyes to snap open.

At first she looks angry "Ow!" Then she looks at me and Her face turns red, as she sits up. "Y-you know what? How about w-we continue tomorrow?"

What's wrong with her? She's never going to be able to get stronger if she won't train.

"Very well. And...is there anything you need to tell me before you leave?"

I heard of some old friend of hers. Whoever they are...they better not get in her way of training.

"Umm...no, I don't think so." She says.

Hmm. "Fine." I sigh. She gets up and leaves in a rush. I have a feeling she's doing something strange.

Y/n's POV

I CANNOT let him watch me sleep again. If I were to talk about anything while I dream...I'll probably have to bury myself in a 6 foot deep ditch.

You know what...tomorrow I can just catch up with Ryuu. I can just say that I'm with the boys...Muichiro probably won't find out.

Time skip-the next day

I head downstairs to convince Muichiro to let me 'go with Tanjiro'.

"Hey, where's Muichiro?" I ask a kakushi. "Ah! Ms. L/n, I was told to give this to you." He said handing me a note. I thanked him and opened the note. It read,

Y/n,

I'm not going to be here today. Don't get into trouble, and DON'T wander. If I find out you were somewhere else, so lord help you.

M.T

...

I look at the door and walk out.

"Hehe. Yeah yeah, don't wander right? It's not like he'll find out."

I then hear a crow. "CAW! L/N! RYUU WANTS TO SEE YOU IN THE WOODS! CAW! NOW!"

My heart leaps out of my chest. Man I really thought that was going to be Muichiro's crow.

I head to the woods and see Ryuu playing with the Wisteria. "Oh! Y/n!" He said, running to give me a hug. I hug him back tightly. Oh he's so cute!

"So, what do you want to do today?" I ask. He puts a finger to his chin, "well, we could spar if you want."

I feel my face light up. I haven't been able to spar with anyone in a while. I agree, and we head to an open training area. "Hey, I didn't bring my sword so can we just focus on taking each other down?" I ask shyly. I honestly should have know to bring my sword. I haven't even used it yet and though. "That's perfectly fine! Now, get into position." He said.

I take a breath and bring my right foot in front of my body, and lean all the weight I have into my back foot. That way I can launch much faster.

He suddenly started to attach with his fist; I quickly dodge to my right and grab his wrist. My intention was to flip his body, but instead he used his other hand to heap MY wrist.

I gasp in shock as he smirks. He jerks me forward.

Not so fast. I drop my body and use my leg to trip him as I jump back to gain some distance.

He's quick and strong, but he's underestimating me. I might not be strong and quick yet, but my movements are unpredictable.

His eyes widen at the long distance I covered "huh?"

I run at him with full speed. Ryuu looks at me with confusion as he dodged to his right. I shoot back and chop his neck.

Thankfully he falls down.

"H-how'd you do that Y/n?" He asked. "well, Its quite simple. I changed directions, knowing that you would turn to your right. You thought that I was going foreward...but I was actually planning on going backwards. He sighs, "Your good at this. I always thought that Muscle and speed was the best was to fight."

Ha! Muscle and speed...I'll get that soon, but all hes doing is setting himself up for failure that way. No matter how fast you are; not matter how strong you are, a demon will always find a way to outsmart you. They outsmart people all the time. Say a young girl if walking down the streets, but she see's someone following her. She'll probably turn and run into a dead end, and that...oh that's just childs play for a demon.

With despite, I keep that in my head. Instead I pat him on the head, "your silly."

"You're an angel." He says, leaning into my hand. I laugh, "I'm not a demon, but I'm definitely not an angel."

I look at my watch, it's noontime. "Hey Y/n, would you like to join me tomorrow for another day out?" Ryuu asks. "I would love too! I know we only sparred for like ten minutes, but maybe we can do something fun together."

After we agreed on going out to eat tomorrow, he took me back to the Tokito estate.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow ok?" He says. I give him a smile, "Yes, of course."

Time skip

After a little bit, I get dinner and shower. Then I get into bed. For some reason, I think about Muichiro. I wander how he's doing right now? Is he coming back tomorrow? Is he hurt from his mission?

Agh! Stop thinking about Muichiro Y/n!!! It's so weird thinking about him constantly. It's funny how he's fourteen...yet he acts older. Honestly he should be more childish. He should smile more...I really want to see it. I want to see him behave like a kid at some point.

You know what? I love him. That's final. It's easy to accept my feelings for him. But it's not easy to think about if he doesn't like me. And...how am I going to act around him?! Even if he just touches my shoulder, I'll blush like crazy. This so too good...

Meanwhile~

Muichiro's POV

That mission was tiring. I can't believe a demon would spend its time taunting weak children.

A boy suddenly walks up to me and taps me on the shoulder. I give him an unamused look, but it clearly didn't get rid of him. Wait... oh that's right, he's Kou. I think he gave me information on the mission.

"Hey Tokito, are you ready for that conversation you wanted to have?" He asked.

"What?" I ask. I didn't want to have a conversation with this guy...

"You asked me for advise about your feelings for Y/n."

"Oh, right." I say quickly. I don't want him to know that I'm desperate. It's not like I'll remember him though...

"So, what's going on?" He smiles. I look at the clouds. "That girl. She's...too much."

"What do you mean by that?" He sits down on a brick wall; I stay standing though.

"She makes me feel...you know what, never mind. This is pointless." I say, starting to walk off. This boy doesn't need to know anything.

"W-wait! I can help though!" He yells. I turn around and sigh. "Fine." I snap. He sits back down and I stare at him. He motions for me to continue. "I love this girl. I may not remember most things, but I can remember my feelings now; well, not this one."

"Love?" He asks. I nod. "How does it feel?"

"It's...tiring. I think about her constantly, and the tight feeling in my chest never goes away." Even taking about her is draining the soul from my body.

"What do you love about her?"

I take a glance at him. What kind of question is that....? "I-I...Her..." I take a second to think. It's hard to think about my love for her without...well...feeling like I was hit in the face with a boulder. "Everything." I whisper.

He smiles at me. "You like her that much huh? Have you smiled at her yet?"

Smiled? I haven't...

"No." He laughs, "Try giving her a sweet smile. I know you don't unusually smile, but...honestly that's better. You can even just smile at her."

"I guess...maybe." He gets up and pats my shoulder.

Why's he touching me...

"Is there anything else you feel for her?"

My heart skips a beat. This is what I wanted to avoid. A cold sweat drips down the side of my forehead. "Yes...there is another feeling I have. It's the worst of them all. It makes me feel...I don't know. Jealous?"

"You-must really love her..." he laughs. I glare at him. I just said all that and he laughs?!

"I can tell that your one to take control. Keep at it... Anyway, are you staying the night of heading back?"

I answer quickly, "No, I'm heading back."

We start walking down a path.

A sly smile creeps on his face. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Who knows...Y/n could be hanging out with a boy right now."

I stop dead in my tracks. "Or maybe she's hanging out with that Tanjiro boy." He continues.

Y/n...

"You know...she could also be having a sleepover with them..."

!!!

This is the most alert I've been in a while...

I start to sprint down the path.

"Hey, where are you going?" He laughs

I swear if any boy is even close to her right now...

A sleepover? I don't think so.

Tanjiro could be hanging out with her...NO!

I freeze. He could be kissing her right now.

No. Nope.

I ignore the amount of fury and jealousy in my chest and run as fast as my legs can carry me.

Because guess what? If she's hanging out with anybody...it will be me

If she's sleeping with anybody...it will be me

If anybody is kissing her...it will be ME.

Er, well. I mean that's a bit much...

...

After a while, I finally reach my estate. I slam the door open and a Kakushi greets me. "O-Oh, master Tokito, your back!"

"Where's Y/n?" I snap.

"Uh...oh! She's in bed. She went to sleep a while ago-"

I speed walk my way upstairs to her door.

Instead of opening it, I let my hand hover over the knob. I probably shouldn't wake her up...but she could be doing something that's not sleeping...

No.

Let her sleep Muichiro.

I sigh and turn around. I'll be able to see her in the morning.

Time skip~ In the morning

I wake up at 8:08. It's a bit later than usual, but Y/n might be happy to sleep in.

I get dressed and make my way downstairs. I see a kakushi in the kitchen. "Oh, good morning master Tokito." She says.

I sigh, "Good morning. Now where's Y/n."

She giggles, "Oh, she left awhile ago. A boy...oh, Ryuu, took her out."

...A boy.

A million thoughts go through my mind at once. If my face could express my feelings...I would have scared the woman in front of me.

"Alright." I say, walking back upstairs.

I walk back and forth for a full two hours before sitting down on my bed. I shouldn't go looking for her now...I need to wait.

...

Huh. A boy took Y/n out.

Here's news for him...she mine.

__________________________________________________

Y/n's POV

Once Ryuu and I leave, we head to a nice restaurant.

"Hey, do you think it was ok for you to leave without talking to Tokito-San?" He asks me.

I wave him off. "Yeah, it's fine. I'm not even sure he was there."

Once we get the menu, my eyes go straight to the ramen. I love it.

After a few minutes, a waitress comes to take our order. First she asks Ryuu what he wants. He asks for the shrimp ramen. Ooh, nice.

I think I'm going to get the chicken ramen with vegetables though...

"And what would you like?" She asks me sweetly.

"Oh, I would like some Furofuki Daikon." I say, smiling.

"Alright, your order will be here soon." She says and walks away.

Ryuu looks at me puzzled. "What?" I ask. "I thought you were getting Ramen."

I laugh, "I am..."

"You asked for Furofuki Daikon."

Huh?

"Oh, I did? Well that's ok. I guess I was actually craving that..."

Why would I ask for that? Am I thinking about Muichiro even now?!

Oh my gosh.

Time skip-

On our walk back from eating, we stopped to play tic-tac-toe in the dirt sometimes. The food was great...the Furofuki Daikon too. We arrive at Muichiro's estate, and Ryuu walks me to the steps; our backs facing the door.

Ryuu turns to me. "Y/n...thank you for going with me."

"Oh, your welcome!"

"Hey, could you meet me tomorrow night, in the woods? I want to show you something."

The woods. Thats a bit suspicious....

"Er...yeah, I'll meet you there!"

"Thanks!" He smiles.

Before he walks away, he puts a hand on my shoulder. "Y/n...I just wanted to let you know...I like you ok?"

He L-likes me? He's the first person to confess to me.

I stare at him in shock. He starts to lean in.

I-Is he trying to kiss me? A form of sweat forms on my forehead. 

Suddenly, a hand is clapped onto my mouth. In fact, I see a hand on Ryuu's too.

In between us is Muichiro. I can see that he's mad. In fact, he's furious.

A vein is popping out on his cheek, and a shadow is hiding his eyes. His expression sends chills down my back.

I have to admit, I've never felt...afraid...around him. I'm almost positive that he's mad at me.

He shoves Ryuu with ease, and grabs my wrist; letting his hand fall from my mouth. As Muichiro is pulling me, I glance back and give Ryuu an apologetic look, which he accepts.

Muichiro still doesn't let go of me, even as he drags me up the stairs. I start to breath heavily. He doesn't even waste time to turn on the hallway light. Its dark, and there's an eerie silence. 

"M-Muichiro, I'm sorry ok?"  He starts to whip around, "H-Hey, what are doing-"

Before I finish, I feel him shove me against the wall. It knocks the wind out of me, from the impact. I tilt my head up, and see that he's looking down at me, with his eyes full of anger...and something else. I can't make it out though.

I feel afraid. Why is he doing this?

"Muichiro, p-please let go of my wrists" I whimper, avoiding his eye contact.

Instead of letting them go, he grips them tighter. I feel his breathing grow heavy on my face. "Y-Y/n...you..." he shuts his eyes tightly. I can see some sweat dripping down his forehead. 

I can tell he's holding something back. Is it his anger? Does he want to hurt me?

No. Muichiro would never want to hurt me.

His breath wavers after a few seconds, then he lets go. I hear a low growl escape his lips as he goes to his room and slam the door behind him.  

All I can do is stand there in shock. Even though I know he's angry...I cant hep but think...he was so close. 

I wasn't feeling afraid...not really...

It was something else. 

Something weird

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 1.2K 24
UPDATE: i forgot that he forget things 😭 T.Muichiro one shots! reader can be any gender, you just need to say which gender you want in which one sho...
10.2K 322 47
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...
78.2K 1.4K 25
You are the younger sister of the water pillar, Giyuu Tomioka. The Hashiras have a soft spot for you, but one has more than the others. That would be...
47.8K 1K 19
you're y/n tokito. Yuichiro and Muichiros older sister. Who the wind hashira slowly falls in love with throughout the years working together Age: 17...