Mysterious Survivors [BTS × T...

By army7bella

⚠︎☠『Taehyung highschool student who has been trying to survive alone. One day, in a risky attempt to get food... More

♛Characters Introduction♛
⚠︎Prologue☠
⚠︎Episode 1☠
⚠︎Episode 1.1☠
⚠︎Episode 2.1☠
⚠︎Episode 3☠
⚠︎Episode 4☠
⚠︎Episode 5☠
⚠︎Episode 6☠
⚠︎Episode 6.1☠
⚠︎Episode 7☠
⚠︎Episode 7.1☠
⚠︎Episode 8☠
⚠︎Episode 9☠
⚠︎Episode 10☠
New ❤️‍🔥
⚠︎Episode 11☠
⚠︎Episode 12☠
⚠︎Episode 12.1☠
⚠︎Episode 13☠
⚠︎Episode 14☠
⚠︎Episode 15☠
⚠︎Episode 16☠
⚠︎Episode 17☠
⚠︎Episode 18☠
⚠︎Episode 19☠
⚠︎Episode 19.1☠
⚠︎Episode 20☠
⚠︎Episode 21☠
⚠︎Episode 22☠
⚠︎Episode 23☠
⚠︎Episode 24☠
⚠︎Episode 24.1☠
⚠︎Episode 25☠
⚠︎Ending 1☠
⚠︎Ending 2☠
New😈
❦Guys back with new book❦

⚠︎Episode 2☠

1K 56 26
By army7bella

Bogum cowered and stepped back.

I was so shocked I didn't know what to say.

Me : What?

? no.10 : I asked if you're sure you're not infected. Hey, who the hell brought him here?

Bogum : J-Jenny! Why are you being so mean to him?! He's my friend!

Jenny : Friend? Who cares if he's everyone's best friend? What if he turns into a zombie all of a sudden and kills us all? Don't you remember how we just barely were able to get here? So every time we are out, we are going to bring a friend back here?

Namjoon : Jenny! We should help others when we can.

Jungkook : *nod*...Yeah, we need survivors.

Jenny : Oh, is that right? Then, let's say that's the case.

Jenny turned her head and glared at me.

Jenny : So when do you plan to leave?

Me : Oh?

Jenny : Well, you've been saved, Is there anything else you need from us?

...What?

She continued to cut me off.

Jenny : We're running out of food. And everytime we go outside, we risk our lives to find more. We're not exactly in a place to help others. Am I wrong?

? no.7 : Isn't she right? We can't just bring people here and drain our resources. I think we should send him out.

Me : ...

Their hostility toward me made me nervous.

How naïve of me to think I had met nice people.

Bogum : Are you insane? Don't you know what it's like out there?

? no.8 : I don't think it's such a terrible idea to let him stay.

It didn't seem like they'd ever come to an agreement.

Namjoon thought for a second, before tapping me on the shoulder.

Then he drew everyone's attention.

Namjoon : You seem to have something to say, right?

Me : Uh, yeah.

Namjoon : Haha, I thought as much. Well, I think everyone's ready to listen.

Me : Thanks.

Jenny : Oh my God. You've got to be kidding me! Do you like him or something? Why are you taking his side?

? no.6 : That's enough, Jenny. I want to hear what he has to say, too.

The other boy, who hadn't said a word, interrupted Jenny, and looked at me.

What should I do now?

Right. I have to explain first.

Me : Once you are infected the symptoms arise within an hour.

Jungkook : *nod*...He isn't infected.

Jenny : How do you know it can't take longer? I can't take that risk.

? no.6 : Jenny, let's just hear him out.

Me : I know you guys don't want me here, but I promise I can make myself useful.

Jenny scoffed and frowned, while the others looked intrigued.

Me : Before I met you guys I found some food.

That's right!

That should be more than helpful.

I remembered what Jenny had said about the food and that I had brought some food from the grocery store.

? no.7 : Spit it out.

Me : I'm not going to hold you guys back, I promise. I'm really thankful you guys helped me out there. I'll make sure not to put you in danger like that. Also...

Still feeling nervous, I took a deep breath and looked around.

Jimin : ...

My eyes met with Jimin's, whose warm smile gave me the courage to continue.

Me : I've got enough food for us.

I opened my bag and showed them the buns.

Me : I can run pretty fast, too. I can really take care of myself. Trust me and I'll help you search for more food too, so could I stay here with you guys?

Did I convince them? I felt parched after speaking so nervously.

I noticed Jenny's lips spread in a smile.

Did she change her mind? Maybe she won't tell me to...

Jenny : You expect me to believe that?

I sighed as I realized we were back at square one.

How could I convince her when she wouldn't even listen to me?

Do I really have to go back out there?

Going back to being all alone out there, sleeping in empty buildings?

It would be tough all by myself.

Jhope : Man...you guys aren't gonna let me sleep, are you? What's up with all this noise?

It was Jhope. He swung the door open and stomped into the room.

Jhope : You are so full of it!

Me : ...

Jenny : See? Jhope thinks so too.

Jhope : I was talking about you, Jenny.

Jenny : What?

Jhope : Don't you remember when you first came here? You were begging us to please believe in you that you were not infected. Don't you remember?

Jenny : ...!

Jhope grinned and sat on the corner of one of the classroom tables.

? no.7 : Why are you bringing that up now? That's in the past, and doesn't relate to what Jenny's worried about right now. Also, I agree with Jenny. How can we trust him?

Bogum : ...

? no.6 : Of course we can't be sure of anything right now. But guys, think about it for a moment. Like it or not, we are all in this together. We have to trust each other. If we make anyone leave now, we might face even greater danger later.

Jimin : I agree. It wouldn't hurt to just wait and see? To find out who he really is. I think he's no harm to us. We'll find out for sure if we spend more time together.

Jimin finished with a smile.

? no.8 : Totally...

Jenny : Are you saying we should all risk our lives for this random boy?

Jungkook : Yes. Because we are all human, we care.

? no.6 : That's right. We are nothing like those mindless zombies out there.

Jungkook slowly looked at me as he finished talking to the group.

He wasn't smiling, but something about him was definitely reassuring.

Yoongi : What's up with all the drama in here?

Yoongi walked in through the open door.

I was sure he would prefer if I left.

? no.7 : We were just discussing whether to send the new boy back out.

Yoongi : Why?

? no.7 : Well, you never know if he's infected. Plus, we don't have enough food. We know nothing about him, he might betray us later.

Yoongi : What's the big deal? We're all going to die soon anyway.

Jenny : You're not even remotely worried?!

Yoongi : Just mind your own life. Who cares who stays here or not?

Jenny : Argh...

He seemed a bit annoyed, but I was surprised at his response.

That was completely unexpected, I thought he didn't want me here.

Namjoon clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

Namjoon : Looks like we have a few different opinions. How about we vote on this?

Me : ....!

Vote?

I wondered if I had any chance to make it. How many of them would vote for me staying?

My hands started to shake. There was no guarantee I wouldn't be voted out.

I lowered my head at the thought of what would happen a few seconds later.

⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎

Hey guy it's my new story. I hope you all liked the story. Please tell me in the comments should i continue or not and also about your opinion for this story and support my stories by votes and comments so that i can continue and write more stories.
Thankyou ♡♥︎♡

Please don't forget to vote ✌︎☻

Also daily update so stay tuned✓

I love you ❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 13.6K 32
taekook werewolf au book 1/2 ┊fetus writing┊ ↬ taehyung is too cute and shy of an omega and jungkook is too devilish and rude of an alpha ☕︎ ┊ ✎...
447K 21.2K 55
Jungkook is a single parent who decides to go back to the University to complete his Masters degree. Taehyung is a new Professor at the University wh...
473 77 4
In the heart of the chaos engulfing Seoul, Commissioner Kim Taehyung finds himself facing a nightmare he never imagined: fighting against his own peo...
252K 14K 38
Taehyung went missing after a bad fight with Jungkook and was reported dead after three months of searching. After a month, Jungkook moves into a hou...