Gold Rush | Jack Hughes

By kellslibrary

what happens when she's invited to sing the american and canadian national anthems at the new Jersey devils g... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

18.

3.3K 37 67
By kellslibrary

I've been mourning the devils being eliminated and as of Sunday night the oilers as well but this ones a long one :) enjoy
______________________________

The third round against the florida panthers didn't go so well. In Jack's words, they got wacked. They only went to game 4 but jack and luke got a couple goals in all 4 games.

For game 4 a few of his friends from other teams came to support him it was nice to meet them. Emma had fun flirting with trevor and felicity actually got to talking to Cole. Jordyn brought cari and I talked with ellen most of the game.

Now it's the end of may and it's the day of filming the music video for my single. Jack and I woke up early to go on a run together and luke is at Lilly's. "Ready babe?" Jack asks. "Yeah ready" I answer grabbing my phone.

He grabs my hand as we walk out to his car "I've never done anything like this before, you sure you want me in this?" He asks. "Babe all you've gotta do is ignore the camera and act like we're the only ones in the room and yes I'm sure I want you in it" I answer.

We get to the warehouse where we're shooting the music video and all the crews running around setting everything up and Anthony's standing while typing in his phone.

"Liv there ya are" he says when he sees me. "We're ready" I reply. "Is he?" Tony asks nodding at jack. I look up at him and see his nervous face "he will be" I answer. Tony nods and walks away then I look at jack again "I can do this" he says.

I lean up on my tip toes "thank you for this baby" I whisper. His hands rest on my waist and he smiles "of course babe" he smiles. I smile and peck his lips "I love you" I whisper. His arms go around my waist pulling me into a hug "I love you more" he whispers. "Not possible" I whisper back.

He chuckles "yes it is" he says. "Mmm ok" I whisper. He smiles and kisses me gently, I smile against his lips kissing him back. Before we get carried away we're called to the makeup chairs and they start working on my makeup and hair.

They keep my hair and makeup natural and only put powder on Jack's face while leaving his hair alone. I change into the dress that wardrobe had for me while jack changes into the suit they had for him.

At the same time we're stepping out of the change rooms and I look over at him and my legs almost give out "holy crap you're gorgeous" he says looking at me. My face heats up and I blush "thank you" I whisper.

The video shoot goes by and now we're going down to Florida for a couple weeks just to visit his family. The girls and I step away from the group hug "I'll be back in 2 weeks" I tell them.

"We'll miss you" jordyn says. "I know I know" I reply. "She's in good hands" jack says. "We know" isla says. "Have fun" jordyn says. "We will" I reply grabbing my bag which is then taken by jack. "Let's go" he says excitedly.

We leave for the airport and get there fairly quick. Unfortunately I spot paparazzi so we put our hoods on and we're at the gate with an hour until boarding. "I think trevor and cole are gonna be there too" he says. "Oh yay that should be fun" I reply.

He nods and holds my hand "they spent a lot of time with us at our beach house" he tells me. "Awe now I'm imagining baby jack and baby trevor and cole hanging out" I say resting my head on his shoulder. "I'm sure my mom would happily show you photos and videos" he says.

Our flight boards an hour later and now we're on our way to Florida. Thankfully the flight goes by fast and now we're getting our luggage. "I got it let's go" jack says pushing the cart with our suitcases on it.

Ellen and jim are waiting for us right outside the door. Jack hugs them both before they happily hug me "liv how have you been?" Ellen asks. "Good we've missed ya" I answer. "She's right we have" Jack says. "We've missed you too" she says.

Trevor, cole, a guy that looks like trevor, luke, quinn, lilly and sophie greet us when we get to the beach house. The guys all hug him and immediately Jack's personality that I love so much comes out "oh liv baby this is griffen Trevor's brother" he introduces us.

"Nice to meet ya" griffen says waving. "You too" I reply and side hug jack. "Isn't she beautiful?" Jack says draping his arm over my shoulder. I blush and hide my face "oh stop" I whisper. The guys chuckle "we're just happy he's happy" trevor says. Cole nods in agreement "true" he says. "Thanks for welcoming me" I tell them.

We move inside and Jack takes our stuff to our room for the 2 weeks we're here and ellen shows me around. "We're glad you decided to come" she says. "Me too" I smile. "Your birthdays soon right? I can make you a cake if you want" she asks.

I smile "it is and that's sweet thank you I would like that" I answer. "Great, what's your favourite?" She asks. "Chocolate" I answer. "I have a great recipe" she says. "Thank you I appreciate it" I say hugging her. "Awe of course sweetie" she replies.

Jack comes down to us hugging "everything ok?" He asks. "Yes I'm gonna make her a birthday cake" she answers as we pull away. He smiles "really? What kind?" He asks. "Chocolate" I answer hugging him.

His arms go around my waist "that's my favorite too" he says. I smile and look up at him "your my favourite hughes" I whisper. He smiles and pecks my lips "you're so cute" he whispers.

"Gosh you two are adorable" ellen gushes. "I'm so happy my boys all have strong girls" she adds. "Thank you for being so welcoming" I say again. "You're family too now" she says. Dream mother in law.

The three of us go sit in the living room with the others, sophie sitting on quinns lap in the chair. Luke and lilly cuddled up on the couch with cole and trevor alone. Jim in his chair and ellen sits on the other couch so jack and I sit with her.

Jack pulls me close "I love you" he whispers in my ear. I smile and lean close to him "I love you too" I whisper. He leans down pecking my lips "I love you more" he whispers. "Nope" I reply. "Mmm ok" he says nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck.

I giggle and we watch the movie that quinn put on. I fall asleep with my head on Jack's shoulder and he takes me up to our room "good night my love" he whispers wrapping his arm around my waist. "I love you so much" he whispers again before falling asleep.

A week goes by and we've done so much as a group and I've seem to fallen more in love with jack. They found a guitar in one of the rooms so for each night we spent there I sang around the camp fire.

Spending time with the hughes and Jack's friends was everything I needed before having to throw myself into working even more. "Liv?" Jack asks. "Bathroom babe" I answer brushing my hair.

He sleepily walks into the bathroom with his shorts hanging on his waist and his shirt on my body instead of his and his hair messy. "Morning beautiful" he whispers hugging me from behind and kissing the side of my head. "Morning baby" I reply looking up at him.

"I think we're going out on the lake today" he says. "I think so too if it doesn't rain again" I frown. It's rained a few times since we've been here so we haven't gone on the boat yet but we've spent a lot of time on the beach.

I've also been writing more. I know I've already got my album finished but being here and being in love has inspired me even more. "Its not in the forecast so I think we're good" he says. "If it does can we dance in the rain?" I ask turning around in his arms.

Jack smiles and rests his forehead against mine "of course we can" he whispers before kissing me. I smile against his lips kissing back, he deepens it and cups the sides of my face.

With our lips connected I jump onto the counter and he stands between my legs his hands going to my waist. He pulls away "we've gotta be quiet" he whispers. I nod biting my lip "I can try" I whisper back.

He smiles "we can go slow" he says grabbing a condom. I help him roll it on before he slowly moves inside. We both let out tiny whimpers and he starts moving slowly "a little faster babe" I moan quietly. He nods and starts going a little faster and my hands go to his back.

Our lips connect suppressing our moans as he continues moving in and out. Then he pulls away kissing my neck and I lean my head back "harder" I whimper. He nods and starts going harder grasping my hips.

About 20 minutes later and I've finished a couple times he rests his head against mine "I'm close" he whispers. I nod "me too" I whisper back trying to catch my breath. Then theres a knock on his bedroom door. Fuck.

Jack stops moving but he's still inside. "We're having breakfast in 30!" Trevor shouts. Oh thank god it was just him. "Okay!" We shout back. We listen for his footsteps then he continues moving and we finish a couple minutes later completely forgetting that we were just interrupted.

"Fuck I love you" he says catching breath and pulling out. I smile happily "I love you too" I reply looking him up and down. He smiles and pecks my lips "let's go have breakfast" he says. I take his hand and he helps me off the counter then we change for the day.

Before we go down the stairs he looks at my neck "might wanna cover that a little" he whispers running his thumb over a hickey. "Jack rowden hughes" I scold him. He smirks "couldnt help it sorry my love" he replies.

I shake my head and cover it with my hair then we go down stairs. Ellen, lilly, sophie and jim in the kitchen making breakfast while trevor, luke, quinn, cole and griffen are in the living room playing nhl23. We sit down together and he pulls me close.

Trevor looks over at us "do I wanna know what you two were doing?" He asks. "Dont be mad I'm getting some and you're not" jack answers with a smirk. Trevor shakes his head "you dont know that" he replies. "Oh?" I ask. "Ok the last time was when I was in Jersey but that's besides the point" he says.

"Was it emma?" I ask. His face goes red and I smirk "ha! I knew it" I say. Jack chuckles "look at him" he teases trevor. We all tease him and ellen comes in "ok ok quit teasing the poor boy breakfasts ready" she says then sees that jack and I are down here.

She smiles "morning you two" she says. "Good morning" we reply at the same time. We all move to the dining table and have breakfast then the guys all clean up. By 1pm we're on the boat. Ellen and lilly made picnic baskets so we can eat on the boat and theres a cooler of water, soda and alcohol.

By 4pm we're getting back to land and tiredly go back up to the house dragging everything with us. Jack takes the basket I'm carrying and drapes his free arm over my shoulder even though we're both hot and sweaty and wet from swimming.

He kisses the side of my head and I smile "best birth month" I say. He smiles "yeah?" He asks. I nod happily "yeah" I answer. He kisses the side of my head again.

Jim and luke set the fire up while ellen, lilly, sophie and I set everything for dinner up and the guys change out of their wet swim trunks. While I'm putting spoons in the salads I feel arms around my waist "those look good" jack whispers.

I look up at him and smile "your mom and I made them last night while everyone was watching a movie" I reply. "That's what you were doing?" He asks. I giggle "what did you think we were doing babe?" I ask. He shrugs "I dunno talking about me?" He answers.

"You're so cute" I giggle and kiss his cheek. His face turns red even though he is a little sunburnt "you are" he whispers. "We both are" I reply. "Deal" he says. We bring the salads outside and we cook hot dogs over the camp fire, they even have a thing to make burgers and the guys have cheese burgers too.

After having dinner we make s'mores and jack brought the guitar out for me. "Anyone have any requests?" I ask. "Wildest dreams" trevor says. "Again?" Griffen asks. "I'll do that one later, anything else?" I ask. "Paper rings!" Lilly says. "Okay" I say and start singing it.

Lilly and sophie sing along and eventually trevor joins in. I smile and look at jack as I sing "I like shiny things but I'd marry you with paper rings Ah ha that's right darling you're the one I want" I sing and wink at jack. He smiles and winks back then starts taking a video of me singing.

We spend the night by the campfire and then I lay in bed with my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. "This is gonna be the best summer ever" he whispers. "Yes" I whisper back sleepily. He kisses my forehead "can't wait to spend it with you" he says. "Me too baby" I reply lifting my head.

Our lips meet for just a few seconds then he kisses my forehead "I love you" he whispers. I close my eyes and smile "I love you too" I whisper back. I lay my head back down and we fall asleep together.

Sadly the next few days are filled with rain so we spent it watching tv and now there's just a couple of days until jack and I go back to new Jersey. "How long til your birthday?" Lilly asks. I check my phone for the date "9 days" I answer. "And you're gonna be 21?" She asks. "Yup finally" I giggle.

"We're probably going to vegas" jack says. "Yeah I'm gonna announce the single when we get back and Tony said something about renting a booth at a club there" I tell them. "Can we come?" Cole asks. "Yeah of course" I answer. "Can I invite our sister?" Trevor asks referring to ava. "Yeah of course" I answer.

Before we know it it's the last night so we're celebrating my birthday early. Ellen made my birthday cake early this morning and then Jack woke me up with flowers, a few kisses and a coffee.

As a group we had breakfast then played beach volleyball for a bit before lunch. As we get back to the house I check my phone and almost scream.

Taylorswift

Hey olivia! Heard you've been making magic with jack and aaron

I look at jack with wide eyes "baby t-Taylor dm'd me" I say showing him my phone as my hands start to shake. "Woah that's amazing liv, what did she say?" He asks. "Hey olivia, she knows my name! Ahhh" I squeal. He chuckles "cute" he says. "Heard you've been making magic with jack and aaron" I finish reading the message.

He smiles "that's awesome babe" he says kissing the side of my head. I smile and type out a reply as my fingers shake. "Wait did you say taylor messaged you?" Trevor asks. I nod happily "yes" I say showing him.

"Lucky" he frowns. "That's so cool liv" lilly says. "I'm jealous too" cole says. I smile "I'm excited to release my music" I tell them. "We're excited to hear it!" Ellen shouts from the house. "True" sophie says. "Who are you working with?" Lilly asks. "That's a secret" I answer.

They both shake their heads "I saw a photo of you leaving with jack antonoff and aaron dessner" sophie says. Dang. "Well dang yeah I'm working with the best duo" I give in. "Next taylor swift" trevor says. "Agreed" jack says proudly. I smile "thank you trevor and thank you jacky" I reply. "Awww jacky" the guys tease.

Jack rolls his eyes but smiles at me "I love you" he mouths. I smile "I love you too" I mouth back. We get back to the house then we all change into something comfy before sitting around the dining table.

While jack carries over the cake they all sing happy birthday to me and I film it with my phone while sophie and lilly film it on theirs. "Thank you guys" i pout. "Turning 21 is fun" I joke. We all laugh and I blow the candles out. Jack leans down and I look up at him "thank you baby" I whisper. He smiles "you're very welcome" he whispers kissing me gently.

As our lips move in sync they all whistle embarrassing us both. I pull away and the girls stop filming "I'll send it to you" lilly says. Sophie nods "me too" she says. I smile "thank you everyone it's been great I wouldnt wanna spend the start of summer anywhere else" I say looking around.

Once we've all had cake and ice cream we move outside for the last camp fire and I sit with my legs cross and the guitar in my lap. As everyone gets comfortable I start singing fearless. It's an underrated song and I currently relate to the song.

My eyes are on jack the whole time and he's smiling and taking small sips of his beer. When I finish singing he smiles and pecks my lips. "Where can I get a girl that'll serenade me?" Trevor jokes. I laugh "I'm sure emma would sing to you" I joke back. "Its great" jack says.

Unfortunately the night goes by and now we're back in new Jersey. The girls picked us up and we dropped jack off so he could do laundry and catch up with a couple of his teammates that are still here.

"So? How was it?" Isla asks. I smile happily "it was amazing I had so much fun" I answer. "You've got a tan" jordyn says. "Yeah we spent a lot of time in the sun" I reply. "And I saw the videos jack took" emma says. "Trevor too" she adds.

Everyone took videos of me singing around the camp fire and posted on their stories while we were there. I reposted them so people know what I'm up to. "Oh taylor messaged me last night" I tell them. "Swift?" They ask at the same time.

I laugh "yes" I answer. "No way" isla says. I smile and show them all "way" I say. They all stare at it and I smile happily. "Damn that's awesome" jordyn says. "How are you and Cari?" I ask. "Good" she smiles. "How are you and jack?" She asks.

My face heats up and I smile "we're better than ever, I've never been this in love and this sure about someone" I answer.

We sit together and I go on my phone "Tony sent me the concept photos so I'm announcing the single for next week" I tell them. They all sit up "really?" They all ask.

"Yes and we're going to vegas Thursday morning" I answer. "Can I bring cari?" Jordyn asks. "Yes, its gonna be a party Jack's hockey friends are coming too" I answer. "Trevor's gonna be there?" Emma asks.

We make eye contact and I smirk "yes he is" I answer. "Cole too" I add. Felicity smiles "really?" She asks. I nod "yup" I answer going onto my twitter. I craft the tweet adding in some Easter eggs for the album release date and a couple other things.

OliviaDavis: I once had a DREAM that I announced that my single 'better with you' is coming out on MY birthday June 23rd!!!!! That dream comes true today! Pre-save now!!!!!

I giggle "ready?" I ask. They all nod and I hit tweet then I go to Instagram and do the same. "Should I do an explanation?" I ask. "Yeah it would be cute" jordyn says. I nod and craft another tweet.

OliviaDavis: I've had the greatest honour of working with two of the best producers jack antonoff and Aaron dessner, this is the first of many songs we've done together and I'm so happie that I get to work with 2 of my many idols

My notifications go crazy after and I sit back watching the chaos. My Jack retweets my announcement, he is in a couple of the concept photos since we took those ones from the music video and he also posts it on his story on instagram

Jack

Miss you my love
Excited for the song to be out
Proud of you my pretty girl

Liv

Miss you too
So excited
Thank you jacky
I appreciate you

Jack

Coming over

Liv

Please

I put my phone down and smile "Jack's coming over" I tell them. "So he's in your music video?" Jordyn asks. I blush and nod "yeah he was in it" I answer. "Cute" isla smiles. "I'm surprised you're not with nico" I tell her. "He's with Jack" she says then looks at her phone.

"Actually he's coming over too" she adds. "we should definitely do a double date" I suggest. She gasps and nods "yesss" she says. The guys come over and we spend time together, nico and isla snuck off to her room and jack pulled me onto his lap.

He kisses my neck gently "I love you" he whispers. I smile and lean back looking at him "I love you too" I whisper back and kiss his cheek.

We spend the next week together, sunday we went into the city and had a picnic in central park, monday and Tuesday it rained so we stayed at Jack's and played nhl23 all day and had plenty of sex. Wednesday nico, isla, jack and I went on a double date.

They bought us flowers and opened our doors and we had a ton of fun it was pretty cute. Now that it's Thursday morning Jack and I are having breakfast at my place. "Happy birthday eve" he whispers hugging me from behind.

I smile "thank you baby" I whisper. "I'm so happy" he whispers kissing my neck. "I am too" I whisper back. "I'm ready for vegas!" Jordyn says coming out of her room. "We are too" isla says coming out of hers with nico following behind.

Jack squeezes me "I am too" he says. "Ditto" cari says coming out of jordyns room. My phone buzzes so I check it.

Taylor

Heard you're gonna be in vegas

Olivia

I am for the weekend

Taylor

What hotel are you staying at

Olivia

Caesars palace

Taylor

See you there

"See you there?? WHAT" I shout. "Who?" Jack asks. "Taylor" I answer. "Oh yeah I told her we're gonna be in Vegas" cari says. If I'm being honest I forgot that they know each other. "If I wasnt with jack I'd so kiss you right now" I joke.

She laughs "you're welcome" she says. "Hey! she's mine" jordyn says hugging cari. "I know and that's also why I'm not gonna kiss her" I reply. "Yeah please don't" jack says. I turn around in his arms "oh you jealous?" I ask.

Jack frowns "a little" he says. "Dont worry baby these lips are for you only" I tell him. "Good" he says. I smile and peck his lips "love you" I whisper. "I love you too" he whispers.

Once we've all eaten we leave for the airport meeting luke and lilly there. The flight to Vegas goes by and when we get there trevor, griffen, ava, jamie, cole, and alex are waiting for us. "OLIVIA!!!" they all cheer. I laugh as everyone gathers around me in a group hug.

I fix myself when they pull away "here is your birthday tiara" ava says handing me a sparkly dollar store tiara. I put it on "I feel bonita" i joke. Jack takes a pic of me "cute" he says. "Thanks babe" i blush and kiss his cheek.

The guys take our suitcases and we leave to the shuttle bus we're renting for the weekend and it takes us to the hotel. When we get the suite theres a big bouquet of flowers on one of the tables. I go over and check for a note and it doesn't take me long.

Hope you have fun turning 21 - t.s

"They're from Taylor" I tell them. "swift?" Trevor asks. I giggle "yes taylor swift" I answer. We all settle into our rooms before meeting to go get something to eat. It's currently 4pm so there's plenty of time until the song releases.

While we're sitting in the buffet trevor stops talking and stares behind me "trevor? You good dude?" I ask him. "T-t" he starts but doesn't finish since I feel a tap on my shoulder so I turn around seeing taylor swift herself standing there.

I shoot up and my eyes widen "I lowkey thought you were kidding" I tell her. She laughs "hi olivia I'm taylor" she says going in for a hug. I hug her "hi oh my god" I reply.

After pulling away I introduce everyone to her and she sits with us "you're Taylor swift" trevor says staring at her. Cole, jamie, ava and griffen also stare at her in awe. "Guys be cool quit staring" Jack tells them.

They eventually stop and warm up to her being there and we eat together before going back to the suite to get ready for tonight. Jack stands behind me moving my hair and leaving kisses on my neck "can I give you your gift?" He asks. "Mmm sure baby" I answer.

He turns me around and lifts me onto the bathroom counter and he closes the door and take my shorts and panties off. "Ready?" He asks. I nod while biting my lip. He kneels down and his tongue goes to my clit and he starts eating me out.

My head shoots back as I let out tiny moans. "Mm fuck that feels good baby" I whimper. His thumb goes to my clit while his tongue goes inside and my hand goes to his hair. A minute later he slips a finger inside and my leg goes over his shoulder "fuck" I moan out. "Mm yes jack" I whimper.

Vibrations are sent through my clit as he says something. He slips another one inside and they flick up. A few minutes later his fingers are soaking but still moving and my toes curl "fuck baby I'm cumming" I moan. He nods "cum baby" he says looking up at me before licking my clit again. Another minute later I'm cumming and he's smirking.

"That's hot" he says before licking his fingers clean. "That was amazing thank you baby" I say catching my breath. He smiles and kisses me deeply "we still have time" he whispers. "Gotta be quick" I whisper back.

I help him slip a condom on before he thrusts inside me and starts going fast and hard. My head goes back as I moan and he kisses my neck. 10 minutes later we're finishing together. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" I whisper back.

We finish getting ready for our night out and meet everyone in the lobby then we meet at the club, Anthony, jack antonoff, aaron, taylor and matty already in the booth with a big 'happy birthday olivia' sign.

Taylor waves us over and I speed over to her "thank you for coming" I say hugging her. "Of course! Wouldnt miss it" she says. "It's also nice to meet you matty" I add. "You too" he replies nodding and taking a sip of his beer.

The party is started just minutes later and at midnight my song starts playing. "AHHH ITS OUT!" I squeal and hug my jack. "Proud of you baby and happy birthday" he says kissing my cheek. "Happy birthday Olivia!!!!" Everyone starts singing as my song plays in the back.

I take my phone out and take a video for my instagram and tiktok. "My song BETTER WITH YOU is out NOW!! GO STREAM IT!" I yell over the music. Taylor comes up from behind me and sings along to it "go stream it! It's her birthday" she says then dances off with an old fashion in hand.

After I post the video I put my phone away and go around hugging everyone that came for me. "Thank you guys" I gush hugging trevor, cole and jamie at the same time. "Its a good song" trevor says. "Thank you zegras" I reply. "Trev come dance" emma shouts.

He nods and dances over to her. I smile looking at them then feel Jack's hand on my waist "this songs amazing baby" he whispers. "Its good" cole says then sings along. We spend a couple more hours there drinking and partying until the lights turn on so when we leave we can see all the glitter and confetti on the floor.

Jack drapes his arm over my shoulder "happy birthday pretty girl" he whispers kissing the side of my head. I giggle "you've said it so much but thank you baby" I reply. We walk back to the suite and we fall asleep about 10 minutes after our heads hit the pillows.

Best birthday ever and it's not even over.
___________________________________

Hope ya enjoyed

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 488 27
YOU'RE LOSING ME- LH43 IN WHICH- they were strangers then they became friends, they became lovers, they became strangers again. "𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙...
93.5K 1.4K 46
❝𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴?❞ the story in which the girlfriend of jack hughes starts having...
53.5K 405 41
She meets a hockey player. She falls in love. He doesn't know what he wants. Distance separates the two. Will it push them together?
49.7K 680 20
INWHICH a girl meets a boy at a hockey game and he watches her musical OR INWHICH Colton Ryder meets Luke Hughes who soon sways her heart at her mus...