A Night to remember

By NeoCeltic

Based on the game, Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach. (The Heroes are of young teens and pre-teens. Thi... More

Bio
WRITER'S NOTE
Winning the Passes!!!
Meeting the Stars
Freddy's Promise
12 PM. Closing time.
Daycare Nightmare
Atrium
Office Timing
Lost and Found
Second Office
Alaria to the Rescue!
Red Light Green Light
Parts and Service
Rescue Roxy! Please!
Envy
Ending the Assault
Special Day
Make-a-Pizza
DJ Chase
Kidnapped
In the Dark
Raceway Battle
The End of William
A Night to Remember.

Bad Memories

54 2 1
By NeoCeltic

I DO NOT OWN THE IMAGES!

Later on, the entire gang of friends were all getting prepared for the amazing night at the Mega Pizzaplex. Loona told her father while Max told his adopted family. They told them that they can go as long as they stayed close and make it back before it is late, which they agreed on. Even Lilith and Andrew informed Neo to make sure that everyone stays together. Neo took the responsibilities very seriously, and vows to be the head of the group.

Stan on the other hand was having trouble. He was meant to call his mother and inform her about the event. But deep down, he wanted to leave it and give the pass to someone else. But he knew Max wanted him to go. In his train of thought, Stan wondered how he can do this: How can he put the other's need before him after what happened to him in the past?

"Stan. Have you called them yet?" Loona asked.

Stan shook his head. Loona sighed and decided to take matters into her own hands by taking the phone and pushing the numbers to call the Keene house. As it rings, Stan tries to think of words to say. But he couldn't make them in time as Audrey, his adoptive mother, answered.

"Hello. Keene residence." Audrey answered.

"Ms. Keene. This is Loona, Stan's girlfriend. We were wondering if he can come with us to the Mega Pizzaplex tonight since we have passes. Can he?" Loona asked.

"Passes?"

"It's a long story. But Max won passes and we're all invited. Can he go? Please?"

"Well...Alright. But can you stay close to him? He is scared of that Pizzeria years ago. It would help him feel better. And also, make sure he takes his meds with him."

"I will. Thank you."

"Thank you Loona. Tell Stan I said hi."

"Ok. Bye." Loona then hanged up. "Well Stan, looks like you're sticking with me."

"O...Ok." Stan said in a low voice.

In a large van, Lilith was driving them to their destination where they were to have fun at the Pizzaplex. Andrew wanted to tag along with her, but was caught up by work and had to work late. Lilith understood and went to the place.

As the gang was excited about everything they're gonna do at the Pizzaplex, Stan was in his own thoughts. Stan was known to have PTSD where even a small trigger of anything bad can set him off without his medication. He had it before when he was still very young and still has it now. But the disorder got a new episode in its history when Stan first arrived at a place he truly hated: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

- 3 years ago -

Stan was holding hands with his mother as they walked in Fazbare's Pizzeria for his birthday. Due to his young age, Stan was oblivious to the tragedies of this place. While the food there was enjoyable, it was still in desperate need of repair and redecorating. The place was struggling to keep its business intact, even though it was a losing battle.

Audrey and Stan sat down on a table where they were to see the Animatronics perform on stage. There were Freddy Fazbear,

Bonnie the rabbit,

and Chica the chicken.

There use to be the forth: Foxy the Pirate. But he was taken out of service due to the Bite of 87, or so it seemed.

Soon, after they ordered and waited, the curtains opened up to reveal the three Animatronics on stage. Stan thought they would be fun and enjoyable. But for some reason he found them very disturbing. Not by the way they look, but by something else. Something he can't quite put his finger on. He so wished that they would not go near him as he was scared.

They soon started to sing. While they did stuttered once in a while, possibility from a glitch in the system, they still continued and everyone was happy to hear them sing. Stan wasn't.

"Stan honey? You ok?" Audrey asked.

"Mom...I need to go to the bathroom." Stan lied.

"Ok. But do you need me to go with you?"

"Mom! I'm not 4 anymore! I can go by myself."

"Ok. Ok. Just make sure to wash your hands."

Stan nodded and left in a heartbeat. Truth was, he wanted to find a way out of the place. Or at the very least, hid somewhere for a while so that he won't have to see those Animatronics. When he found a safe place, he heard laughing from the men's bathroom. Two figures came out and Stan instantly recognized them: They were his bullies; Druce and Jack.

(DRUCE)

(JACK)

"Dude! I can't believe she would dump you like that!" Druce said.

"Oh well. Her loss. I bet I'll find someone else. Or at the very least, wait till she comes back, begging for me to take her again." Jack said.

Stan wanted to remain hidden as much as possible. He had a bad experience with these particular bullies since they love to make his life a living hell. So thinking of a way to avoid it all, he sneaked his way to Pirate's cove. This was one of his biggest mistakes.

Hiding behind the curtains until they leave, Stan looked up to see that there was a door on the other side. This was unusual. There never was word about a door there. Then again, nothing about the backstage was said. Out of cheer curiosity, Stan opened the door to look what is behind the door. It was a long dark hallway.

"Odd. I thought it was smaller." Stan said to himself. He looked around to see if there was anything he can find. He bumped onto something hard. Something that felts like metal, but smells like absolute horror beyond horror. With his eyes finally adjusting, he saw what looks to be Foxy.

"Foxy." Stan whispered. Just then, he was grabbed by both Druce and Jack.

"Hey there, No-Fur. What brings you here?" Jack asked.

"Are you lost and need your mommy?" Druce asked in a mocking tune.

"How did you?" Stan asked while trying to break free.

"We saw you trying to sneak away, idiot. We decided to let you have a head start." Druce explained.

"Now, no one is here to help you out." Jack smiled.

"NO! HELP! HELP!" Stan screamed as he doesn't want to be tormented again, as well as feeling his mental state going off.

Both the bullies laughed as they pushed Stan down onto the floor. As they were enjoying themselves, Stan notice that Foxy just moved. Then, the withered Animatronic started to speak, which scared the bullies.

"Year.ar.ar.ar.ar. Welcom kiddi-ies. Welcom to the pirate's cove. I-I-I-I hope you are ready for today's game of-GET ME OUT OF HERE-find the tr-tr-tr-treasure."

"What the fuck!?!" Jack jumped.

"Relax! It's just a dumb robot." Druce said as he turned to see Stan had left. He had use this opportunity to escape from his bullies and back to find his mother, leaving Druce and Jack with Foxy with a menacingly look in his eyes.

Stan was now back out where everyone was at. He was running so fast that he didn't see Bonnie and bumped into him. The rabbit turned and looked at him so close that it made Stan scared.

"Well hell-hell-I'M IN HELL-o there kiddo. Are yo-yo-you lost?"

"No! No! I'm not lost!" Stan stated right before the Animatronic grabbed his arm, squeezing it so hard Stan was trying not to cry out of sheer pain. Bonnie's face started to shake violently and opened up to reveal what appares to be a skull.

"RUN! RUN FROM THE PURPLE MAN!" Bonnie said.

Stan eventually got free and started crying while running away. This was loud enough for Audrey to find him and started running towards him. She hugged him and soothed him. "Shuu. There there Stan. Mommy's here. Mommy's here." She then notices his brused arm. "What happened?"

"I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" Stan sobbed uncontrollably.

Audrey speculated that Stan had his arm nearly snapped by one of the Animatronics as it was showing some weird glitches. She looked at Stan. "There there. Come on Stan. Let's go home."

- Back to present -

That was one of Stan's worst days during his younger years. The doctors observed his arm and stated that it was not broken. But it did needed to heal since it was gripped by some strong force. But that was not the worst of it. A few days later after words, Stan did notice that Druce and Jack were nowhere to be seen. He thanked god that his tormentors were out of his life. As he got older, he soon saw the news that Fazbear Fright, a scary attraction of Fazbear Entertainment, was burned down. And it revealed two decayed bodies that were identified as both Druce and Jack. They were killed during the same day Stan left the Pizzeria. Although Stan hated his bullies so much, the fact that they died like the other children there did was not a laughing matter.

"Stan!" Loona shouted.

"AH! What?" Stan shook his head out of his train of thought to see Loona. "What is it?"

"We're here. Come on. The others have just got out." Loona pointed at the outside where a giant mall like building is at. And above was a sign with four Glamrock Anitronics. It was Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. "Come on. Let's go."

"Um...ok." Stan said. He looked quickly to see if he had his medication with him just in case another PTSD episode was triggered. He placed the meds back in his pocket and swallowed his fear. He soon walked outside of the van where Neo was looking at Lilith from the other side through the window.

"Just remember: Keep your phones with you at all times and make sure you don't lose the others. I will call you around 10:30 or 11. I expect you and the others to come back. Ok?"

"Ok Lilith. Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on them." Neo nodded.

"Alright. Take care, all of you." Lilith said before she drove off.

Neo looked at his phone to see it was 7. It was a good thing that it was a Saturday. Otherwise they would have to wait until next time without returning back early for school.

Taking his responsibilities seriously, he got in front of his friends and spoke. "Ok guys. Remember to keep your phones with you. Max stays with Renamon since they are like brother and sister. But remember to not go to far. If you do, make sure you call me and have a map with you so-"

"Um, Neo. They left." Stan said, pointing out that they have indeed left to go see what's inside.

"HEY! WAIT!" Neo shouted as he ran towards them.

Stan looked up to see that the memories of the Pizzeria was coming back to him. He dosen't want to go through that whole ordeal again. Looking at the four Animatronics on there, he can recognize two of them. The other two he couldn't. One of them was a wolf. He did like wolves. So taking another deep breath, he went inside with the others to see if this will be different. And prayed to god that the nightmare will never happen again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 369 15
((THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED)) A new sister location opens up miles away from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and their business is exploding. Shif...
4.7K 158 29
Basically this book is my own spin on the FNaF Security Breach game but it has a lot of the same aspects if not all of them. The only difference is t...
40.1K 663 15
(THIS STORY IS MY OWN TAKE UPON THE FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S: SECURITY BREACH STORY!) - A young homeless boy named Gregory is trapped overnight in Fre...
56 2 3
3 years after its initial announcement, the grand opening of a new restaurant called The Pizzaplex is finally going to happen. The animatronics of Fr...