wolves โ€ข jj maybank

By luvstarkey_

๐˜ช'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ... More

act 1
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18

1.8

1K 25 2
By luvstarkey_

_

Belle looked around the waters and pier making sure the coast was clear from Rafe after she pushed him off the boat. she knew it wasn't really the best idea but she had to get away. especially from him. Belle made sure the boat was tied up tightly looking around again hoping the Pogues had gotten her text when she spotted someone in a blue long sleeve shirt and hat. slowly making her way off the boat she noticed the familiar walk and the blonde hair sticking out of the hat feeling her eyes water.

"J?" the blonde stopped walking turning around seeing the dark haired girl in now silk pajamas.

Belle laughed letting the tears stream down her face running over to JJ jumping in his arms. her arms and legs wrapped around his neck and waist while JJ tightly held her in his arms, one hand rested on her thigh and the other around her waist feeling his shoulder get damp from her tears.

"i thought i was never gonna see you again." she whispered.

"i got you. it's okay baby, i've got you." JJ whispered slowly setting her down cupping her face seeing the tears roll down her cheeks.

"i love you so much." she let out a breath keeping her grip on him.

"i love you." he sniffled placing his lips on hers.

laughter and squeals approached the couple as they pulled apart, Belle sniffled seeing her friends running over to her. she laughed running over to John B jumping in his arms hugging him tightly, the Routledge boy threw his arms around the girl resting his hand behind her head. Belle never thought she'd see her family again, it was all she could think about. John B smiled at the girl once pulling away when Pope pulled her into a tight hug which Kiara, Sarah and Cleo joined in on, tears still rolling down her face, Belle smiled being back with her friends.

"fuck look at us crying." Belle said earning laughs from everyone. 

"so sorry for crying. never thought we'd see your beautiful face again." Pope held the girls face making her laugh.

"i love you guys." she smiled looking at her friends.

"we love you." Kie sniffled pulling her into another hug kissing her cheek.

"let's get the hell out of here." JJ chuckled running his fingers through his girlfriends hair.

__

"yeah, so i have a couple of questions." JJ says making Belle laugh as he walked around.

"i'm listening."

"a Lagoon 620 with twin 150 Volvos. you understand we can go anywhere with this thing, right?"

"kind of a piece of shit." Belle shrugged with a smile on her face.

"way to be discreet, by the way." JJ threw the rope back onto the boat, "what did they want anyway? they didn't hurt you, did they?"

"no, i'm okay. it just.. you're not gonna guess what Singh wanted from me." JJ looked at Belle confused, "Denmark's diary."

"why?" JJ looked at his girlfriend.

"i don't know. said it leads to a treasure that's a lot bigger than the Merchant."

"you're saying there's a bigger treasure?" JJ asked as Belle jumped up from her position on the ground, "then, sign me up." he grinned picking her up making her laugh.

"y'all are still in the honeymoon phase." Kie chuckled looking at her friends.

"we never left." Belle smiled jumping out of JJ's arms.

"hey! John B! what are you doing?" Pope yelled getting everyone's attention.

"i'll be right back! be right back!" the boy yells to his friends running off.

"where is he going?" Belle looked at Sarah.

"i love you, Sarah." John B pointed to his girlfriend running off.

"what the hell?" Pope asked.

"love you too!" Belle called out watching John B run off.

__

waiting for John B to return the six sat silence waiting patiently until when the sounds of motorcycles and trucks were heard. Belle stood up recognizing the vehicles that were approaching.

"that's Singh and his men. we gotta go." Belle informed rushing as everyone started yelling and arguing about not wanting to leave John B behind.

"JJ, we can't stay here we have to-"

"Belle, we're not splitting up again! i can't lose you!" JJ turned to the dark haired girl.

more arguing started happening when the boat started moving, catching everyone's attention. Belle looked at Sarah who was driving the boat holding back tears. where was John B going?

time passed and the six have made it somewhere into the middle of the ocean. the Pogues got ahold of John B which lead to a lot more arguing since Belle and JJ wanted to go back for him but it was no use. John B had told his friends to go to Kildare without him and their phone call ended shortly with no service.

JJ and Belle were now driving the boat while the others wandered off. Belle stood behind the wheel while JJ was doing something on the boat climbing anything he saw.

"so you sure you didn't tell him where the diary is?" JJ asked looking over at the girl.

"told him my secret plan," Belle chuckled, "i actually told him i'd seen it but didn't tell him where." she says watching JJ jump over standing besides her.

"why does Singh want it so much?" JJ sat down looking at her.

"Singh said that he thinks the diary has a clue to the location of some city of gold. like the gold on the Merchant was just a small part of it."

"okay, so the diary we have leads to a 500-year-old treasure that no one's ever found?" JJ asked his girlfriend.

Belle looked down at him nodding, "yeah, pretty much."

"i'm in. it's kind of like my best option at this point, so.. definitely beats sitting in geometry class." JJ says.

"yeah, beats all the other shit going on." Belle says leaning against the wheel.

JJ stood up scratching the back of his head standing besides her, "i mean, i don't even know what'll happen when we get back to the OBX. nothing good. i can tell you that. nothing good."

"shit is gonna suck for like a year. i have no idea what i'm gonna walk into once we're back." Belle never thought of what would happen when she returned home. she was scared her family would be furious with her after everything they went through in the last few months, all the arguing, forgiving her parents, and then she just disappeared.

"at least you don't got a restitution, though. no job. no parents. yeah, arrows are going to be coming in hot. but you know what we do when arrows come flying?" JJ stood up starting to karate chop the air and kick his legs around making Belle laugh, "bing. ding, ding, ding! ding!"

"quick!" she smiled pointing at him.

"and you shoot right back at them. and that spear comes at you, you plant, grab, disarm, straight into the jugular, finish them off like.." Belle watched JJ using a pretend spear when the boat shook making them fall into each other.

Belle's hands held his waist while JJ gripped the wheel and her hip looking at her, "just one by one. we'll defeat them all."

"you know, whatever happens, we're gonna handle it together. like we always do. i'm not leaving your side." she assured him.

JJ nodded resting his forehead against hers, right as their lips were about to touch Pope's voice was heard, "hey."

the two pulled away looking over, "sorry to interrupt. just wanted to let you guys know that we should probably stop for gas." Pope said going back down the steps.

"Pope, wait-" Belle walked over but he was already gone, "is he okay?" she turned to JJ.

"he's been pretty quiet since those guys got you. hasn't said much." JJ ran his fingers through his hair.

Belle looked back at the steps where Pope was standing, "i'll talk to him. make sure he's okay and all."

__

the sun had gone down and the Pogues were about to stop for gas, Pope was now driving the boat so Belle excused herself from her friends going up the steps seeing him focused on the drive. crossing her arms she walked over to him standing besides him.

"what's going on, P?" she asked.

"nothing." Pope shook his head but Belle knew he was lying.

"you forget i'm your best friend and you're really bad at lying." she nudged him trying to get a smile out of him.

Pope exhaled looking at Belle, "i was scared i was never gonna see you again, B. you make everything seem like nothing happened, making jokes and just smiling being your Belle self."

"Pope.."

"but i was so scared something happened to you and you were hurt and.. and then finding out you were with Rafe. all i could think about was what if something happened to you. you've been my best friend since we were eight years old and i couldn't stop thinking about losing you. i mean i don't think i've ever seen JJ like that before. he almost went after you and he tried doing everything to make sure you were okay." Pope's voice cracked as he explained everything to Belle.

Belle's eyes were filled with tears at this point, she sniffled wiping her eyes pulling him into a tight hug, Pope hugged her back tightly sighing.

"i'm okay, P. i promise, trust me i was terrified and all i wanted was to be with you guys. i can't let that scare me forever, it happened and i got away and now i'm here with you guys." she softly says comforting her best friend.

Pope nodded against her shoulder hugging her tighter, she smiled resting her chin on his shoulder.

"i love you, P." Belle whispered.

"i love you too, Bells."

__

a cute moment with Pope & Belle bc i love their friendship so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 722 51
discontinued "We're the Pogue's and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time." fem oc x jj maybank SEASON 1 started: 08/02/21 ...
1M 13.1K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...
582K 11.4K 68
๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค...
69.9K 2.9K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...