Par Amour [Taekook ff]

By AfroArmyGirl

TYPE: πŸ”² General Fiction | βœ”οΈ Taekook ff | πŸ”² Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished:... More

i | intro
ii | character descriptions
iii | Par Amour Playlist
1 | The Proposition
2 | The Documents
3 | When Do We Start?
4 | Playing With Fire
5 | Rescue A Prince
6 | Christmas Candy
7 | White Wedding Cake
8 | A Day To Remember
9 | His Favorite Par Amour
10 | Happy New Year
11 | Moth to a Flame
12 | Friend and Friend
13 | Taken to Bed
15 | Collect Your Man
16 | Not of This World
17 | Total Bliss
18 | Now It's Over
19 | Clientele
20 | Taught Him to Love
21 | Screaming His Name
22 | The Real Deal
23 | A New Friendship
24 | Join Me
25 | Valentine's Day
26 | Together-Together
27 | Shacking Up
28 | Too Good To Be True
29 | Tears of Worry
30 | One of Her Shooters
31 | Room 128
32 | Time To Come Clean
33 | He Left
34 | Someone I'd Like You To Meet
35 | I Want You To Go
36 | March Has Come
37 | Good Night, Baby πŸ‘…
38 | A Little Baby Girl
39 | I Hate You Too, Baby
40 | Par Amour
iv | Final Author's Note
v | Character's Q & A
vii | Playlist Narrative

14 | Is It Working?

1.5K 72 17
By AfroArmyGirl

The state of New York was 4th in the USA for the number of sex trafficking cases for the year 2023. Though there were three other states with higher rates, California, Texas, and Florida, 414 cases for the first quarter of the year is extremely high.

The state of New York had been trying to actively catch what they call those who practice prostitution or sex purveyors. Working to eliminate the demand side would help the cause tremendously.

There had been a statewide effort to end this form of slavery. Though their prostitution laws seemed lax, prostitution had been put in the same category as trafficking. In doing so, it increased the jail time for workers and those who paid for their services.*

As Taehyung sat at the Jeon Building at the modeling agent's office, he thanked the heavens that he was no longer a prostitute. He had been looking for a way to stop Jungkook from paying him and he finally found a way. Jungkook didn't like it but he had agreed to their more lax arrangement. So instead of being a prostitute, he's now a man whore. Not sure if that's better. But at least he didn't have to worry about breaking the law.

He was trying to come up with a way to give all of Jungkook's money back that he paid him. He's not going to like it but he felt it in his heart that he needed to return his fees paid in full. It felt like the right thing to do. Taehyung wasn't sure how he'd do it, but it was a priority.

He smelled some delicious cologne and as he looked up from his phone, there was the god himself. Jungkook was standing in front of him with a smile on his face.

"Hey you," Tae said standing up to hug him and to kiss him on the cheek. Kook was getting better with receiving his affection outside the boudoir.

"Hey yourself. You look good," Jungkook complimented him.

"The outfit is compliments of my guy friend," Tae said with a wide smile.

"Well, I'm glad I got to see you in it. Are you waiting for the agent?"

"Yes. I'm a bit early. I've just been sitting thinking about what the hell I'm doing actually interviewing to become a model. This is not something I've ever aspired to be."

"I know. I saw your kiddie forensics lab," Kook said with a light chuckle. He sat down beside him in the waiting area.

"Yes, you did. And you've gotten to know me a little. When you see me, does the way I carry myself say 'model'?" Tae asked.

"Well, when you first showed up at my apartment for the second interview, you looked like a model. And you're not arrogant or anything, but you carry the confidence that a model needs to make it in the industry. I'm not trying to talk you into signing today, but you'd be great at it. And by the way, they will try to force you to sign today. If you don't mind I'd like to look over the contract first. Just to make sure everything is on the up and up."

"Wow. Look at Jeon Jungkook caring about me." Tae flicked his chin.

"Don't let it go to your head. I work here and these agents have to be watched. If you work for Jeon Seojun, as an agent or manager like myself, you have to be cutthroat. But that's the entertainment world we live in. So I know how these agents are. I want to make sure they aren't making promises they can't keep. This is our best-run department, but still, I'm skeptical."

He continued, "Oh, and don't forget to leave a little early to get dressed. You agreed to go to the banquet with me tonight. Trial Date is playing and I wanted to support them."

"Sure. I remembered. Do you think I'd forget a night that I could spend time with you, Jungkook? Our schedule is branded onto my brain," he said while winking and pointing to the right side of his forehead.

"Oh my God, you are always flirting. The cameras are gonna love you." He stood up to leave. "And you know to wear a tux right?"

"Absolutely. So, I'll see you tonight," he said holding his hand. He kissed it and released him. Jungkook was turning red at the gesture and simply turned on his heel and walked away. Tae stared at him until he got on the elevator.

"Mr. Kim, Landon is ready for you," the receptionist said while pointing toward the agent's office.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, so happy to see you again," Landon said standing to shake Taehyung's hand.

"Thank you," was all Taehyung offered.

"Well, please have a seat. I'm so excited that you're thinking about coming on board and allowing us to kickstart your modeling career. I've been on Twitter checking out your visuals. And guy, I have to tell you. You're an attractive man. The Twittersphere loves you. And some of the comments I'm reading are from the people who make models great. These people are from big brands. I know this is all overwhelming, but we wanted to get you right in."

"Yes, this is all overwhelming."

"Well Mr. Kim, we want to initially set you up with our best photographer and do a shoot to try to test how social media users receive you in a professional shoot. If we could get that done tomorrow, that would be great. We have a contract ready for you to read, that is if you're still interested in moving forward."

"Please call me Tae or Taehyung. And Landon, I'll have to say, this is all new to me. This process seems to be moving fast. And I'd like to move forward but I need some time on signing the contract. I'll need a couple of days."

"Oh, sure. And I bet your boyfriend wants to take a look right?" Landon asked while squinting his eyes.

Taehyung smiled but gave nothing away.

"And speaking of your high-profile boyfriend, we need to remind you that you would be managed by our office, not Jungkook's. He's the boss's son but he's always been great at keeping his hands out of other business units. We want to keep that going. So, it would help if you understood that you'd be a part of our close-knit family here on the fifth floor."

"I understand. And I'm sure Jungkook does as well. So, if there's nothing else, could I take a look at the contract?" Taehyung asked so that they could leave the conversation about Jungkook. He wasn't his official boyfriend, but he wasn't gonna listen to crap about him.

"Oh yes. Here it is," Landon responded as he laid the paperwork on the desk where Taehyung could read it. "So, basically you'll agree to allow our agency to manage you. It would be our responsibility to get you gigs. We will make sure to assign someone to your social media account management. We usually only do this for high-profile models. You're publicly dating someone with a high profile, so we will urge you to allow our publicists to handle at least your Twitter and Instagram accounts."

"I see. So could you give me a rundown on the type of jobs I would have to do?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure. Good question. I'll also explain a potential timeline. Initially, we would release your first visuals taken in the next couple of days through social media and send them to major brands we deal with mostly. Then you will start to get jobs doing photo shoots for these brands. For fashion brands, we will push the companies to hire you for their new release shows, additional shoots, and possibly brand ambassadorship. We believe you have the potential to go all the way. Your Twitter has grown since the hashtag #Taekook took off. And with your stunning visuals, you're gonna be big."

"Wow. You seem so sure of my capabilities. I just don't see it."

"I'm trained to see real talent. You walk with confidence. Your natural beauty is unmatched. You're giving me a lot to work with here," Landon said with a small laugh.

"Well, I'll take all of this into consideration as I read over the contract."

"That will be awesome. Here is my card with all my info. Please feel free to call or text me with any questions," Landon offered as he held his hand out to shake Taehyung's. They shook hands and Taehyung headed up to say goodbye to Jungkook before going home.

That night he arrived at his apartment a little early, per usual. After being checked by the detail, he headed straight for his bedroom.

Jungkook saw him and said, "I'm almost done. Just putting on jewelry. By the way, you look smoking hot."

"You always say I look hot," Taehyung replied.

"Well, that's because you always look hot."

"Well thank you, Jungkook. And you always look sexy. I like your body better without clothes, but it's a beautiful ensemble worthy of being worn by such a god," he said as he kissed his neck and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Again with the flirting."

"No, again with speaking facts, baby."

"So, Mr. Model, are you ready to make tens of thousands of women and a few men drool and swoon over you because of your stunning good-boy-gone-bad looks?"

"Good-boy-gone-bad looks? Do I look like a bad boy?" Tae asked tightening his hold on Kook's waist.

"You have that aura about you."

"An aura?" Tae asked with a chuckle.

"Yes. And you'll see it tonight. You'll be all the rave."

"Does that bother you? When I get attention from men or women?" He asked looking at him sideways.

"If you're asking if I get jealous, the answer is no. You're a good-looking man. You're bound to get attention."

"Hmm... Well, I get super jealous when guys continue to stare at you when we're out. They see you're with me and yet they still stare. And remember that waiter that gave you his number when I went to the restroom? The bastard. But I don't have to tell you. You know how possessive I can get. I've worked on it but I'm not all the way there yet. So you better behave tonight Jeon."

"What do you mean behave?" Jungkook asked.

"I mean no grabbing actors' asses and shit. If you do, I will fucking lose it." He laughed.

"You're laughing but I think you're serious," Jungkook said turning to face him.

"Actually, I don't know what I'd do if you hit on another guy while with me. I mean you're not mine, or my boyfriend. But if you were, I know I wouldn't stand for it. I can tell you emphatically that I'd kick a mother fucker's ass for passing you their phone number or hitting on you while I'm present."

He continued, "However if you wanted another guy, I wouldn't fight you on it. I'd be heartbroken but I wouldn't press my suit." Taehyung looked at him with his rich browns and Kook didn't know what to say.

"You always talk this deep shit before we go out somewhere," he playfully smacked his arm. "Let's go to the banquet before you get even more intense." Kook grabbed his hand and they left for the event.

The annual banquet hosted by the 24 Karat Club was held at the beautiful Resorts World Casino. There were around 4,500 guests. The night would be spent enjoying cocktails while listening to live music. Then there would be a meal served. And an after-party would be held immediately after. Trial Date was one of the special guests. And they would also play a couple of their newly released singles at the after-party.

Jungkook and Taehyung got photo ops outside the venue. The event photographer also asked for permission to get a picture while they were enjoying cocktails. They also took a picture with Trial Date.

Taehyung enjoyed being with Jungkook. The glee was made evident as he showed open affection for Kook by holding his hand; hugging his waist; or kissing him every now and then. Kook didn't try to stop him and Tae felt happy like a middle school student with his first boyfriend.

The meal was delicious. They had racks of lamb, smoked eggplant, and potato stacks drizzled with truffle oil. Everything was rich with flavor.

The couple decided they didn't want to stay for the after-party. Jungkook had shown his face and that was pretty much all he wanted to do, other than get pictures with Taehyung.

They were on their way to Jungkook's apartment and Tae realized they had to pass his apartment on the way. So he asked if Jungkook wanted to see it. Kook agreed they could stop by.

Still in the car, Jungkook declared, "Twenty-seven. That's the number of women and men I caught gawking at you. I mean they looked like cartoon characters- their mouths wide open, tongues hanging with drool spilling."

"Wow, this is random. Were you keeping count of your potential opps, Mr. Jeon," he teased while grabbing his hand and raising it to his mouth to kiss it.

"Opps? Who me? Naw, just stating facts. Isn't that what you always say?"

"Wow, you also remember what I say? I'm so flattered right now," Tae mockingly said while winking his eye at him.

"You need to stop," Kook said laughing.

"Stop what?"

"Well for one, staring at me like that and stop the flirting."

"First of all I'm not staring, I'm simply looking. And secondly, I'm not flirting. We're just having a simple conversation."

"Ok. I'm done looking at you for the night," Jungkook replied and turned his head to look out of the window.

"Well, we will see about that, baby."

They had made it to Tae's building. The security detail got out of the SUV to go in with Kook. He was still not allowed to go anywhere without them.

Tae grabbed his hand and they made it into the lobby. There was a blond and a brunette checking their mail.

"Hi Tae," the blond said.

"Good evening Em," he said with a smile.

Jungkook looked at the girls and rolled his eyes.

On the elevator, Jungkook mentioned the interaction. "So you flirt with girls the way you flirt with me, I see."

"That's flirting by you? All I said was good evening," he said as he turned to look down into his face.

"Well yeah. But it comes across like this (he spoke in a deep raspy voice): 'Hey Em. Good evening. How about you come up to my apartment later,'" he finished while making heart eyes and winking.

"You've got to be kidding. You always accuse me of flirting, but I promise I'm not trying. Well, not most of the time anyways, and definitely not with Em. She's gay. That was her girlfriend with her for crying out loud."

"Well, it looked like Ms. Em wants a threesome with you and the brunette."

"Jungkook. Jungkook, look at me," he said turning him towards him and he grabbed his waist. "They can desire me all they want. But you know how I feel about monogamy. I'm a one-person-at-a-time kinda guy. I have you, or rather you have me. Even if it's temporary. I'll only flirt and/or screw other people if you decide to end things with me. Have I made myself clear?"

Jungkook didn't answer. He just kept looking into his eyes as his browns were searching his face. Then the elevator door opened.

"Ok, here we are Mr. Jeon. This is my bachelor pad where I bring all my hoes!" He exclaimed.

Jungkook punched him on his arm, playfully.

"Kidding!" He joked as they entered the apartment.

It was just as Jimin had described it. It looked bland with all the tan wood but ultra-modern. It was masculine in that it had grey and black everything. It was sleek with clean lines. Jungkook liked that.

He gave him the tour and they ended up in his small living space drinking Coronas.

"So is this your favorite beer? I saw that was the only kind you had in your fridge."

"Yes, it's my go-to. When I feel like being fancy I'll drink some imported beers, mainly from Germany."

He grabbed a remote off of his table and turned some music on.

"Do you think your detail is ok outside? I mean shouldn't one of them be in here?" Tae asked.

"After you helped and consoled me the day I received the stalker's death letter, my dad trusts you and he knows you carry a gun. He's convinced that you won't hurt me and that I'm safe with you. They are ok to stand at the door."

"Wow. I'm honored he thinks that way about me. And I'm grateful to the company for giving me an opportunity to be a model with your agency. I hope I don't let them down."

"You won't."

"I Wanna Be Yours," by Arctic Monkeys started playing and Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's beer and he sat both their drinks on his table. He grabbed both his hands to urge him to stand with him.

"Dance with me before you go," Tae suggested.

They swayed to the song in front of his patio doors. He would sing a little and twirl him around. He brought him back close to his body.

"Is this how you get people into bed, Taehyung? Give them something to drink and dance with them?" Kook asked with a smile.

Tae started kissing him on his neck. He sucked until he left a dark love mark. And then he answered, "Not really. But is it working?"

A/N
*These facts came from the following website: https://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/pio/humantrafficking/humantrafficking.htm

Next | Collect Your Man

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 30K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
120K 3K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...
1M 48.3K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
508K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...