Just My Luck (EXO, BTS, BTOB...

By lgfdani

BOOK 1 OF THE "JUST MY LUCK" SERIES! "Just my luck": an idiom often expressed when something bad happens. exa... More

01 Change
02 School Trip!
03 School Trip Pt. 2!
04 Movie Night!
05 Loopy.
06 Evil
07 End of School Trip
08 Rumors
09 The Truth
10 Marriage
11 Honeymoon Pt. 1
12 Honeymoon Pt. 2
13 Problems
14 "I'll reveal everything."
15 Just My Luck (Final)
Book 2!

Information

5.2K 113 1
By lgfdani

A/N: Hey guys! Well, first of all, sorry about the sudden author's note xD I just want to start off with this though. Many of you may think this is my first work, but I recently deleted my last story because I just didn't know where I was going with it. I mean, I can try and bring it back to life if some of you guys remember it, but no one really cared about it and I was thinking of abandoning it anyways. Now pass the bad news! Here's a fresh new start! **The people in my cover picture is Min Hyuk (BTOB), IU (Singer), & Tae Hyung (BTS)

Sae Yeon

-heiress, beautiful, smart

-hates boredom

-best friends: Minhyuk & Ashley

-love interest: none (Author: not yet at least ;) - Sae Yeon (SY): SHUT UP!!)

Minhyuk

-heir to Lee Empire

-school's hearthrob

-in a band called BTOB

-best friends: BTOB & Sae Yeon

-love interest: none (Author: HEHEHEHEHHE - Minhyuk (MH): ughhhhh!)

More characters to come!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 1K 27
"Hyu...hyu...hyung." Jungkook finally spoke. "What? We're running late. Don't tell me you want to stop by and purchase something...especially not ban...
1.6K 66 23
Suga/ Yoongi Fan Fiction that's is told in the POV of Y/N You like this boy who's goes to your school and you are pretty sure he doesn't. There somet...
10.8K 689 15
Mina wanted nothing to do with K-pop, not after her ex stole all of her songs and became an idol and a famous songwriter on the night that she had a...
157 18 7
Yoongi: "Coffee with Suga": You are the only dessert he wants, and what he wants he gets. Jimin: "Lace, Rings and Jimin": He's wanted you for a long...