True Love Minsung Hyunin Chan...

By AiYunaHime

Seungmin looked down in frustration, his big eyes filled with tears of sorrow. Because of Chan's actions' Seu... More

New Friends?
Good Idea
You can
Trip
keep it as a secret pls
Barely
Emergency
NOTICE *PLS READ*

Why?

131 18 9
By AiYunaHime

Jeongin was by the window of the main room. His gaze was fixed on Mrs.Yang, who was sitting on a bench under the shade of a large tree.

"Why are you here, son?" Jeongin got startled when his halmeoni spoke, putting her hand on his shoulder. Jeongin looked at her, shaking his head.

"Let's go to the bench, it's windy out there." Jeongin went out with her. Halmeoni sat next to Mrs.Yang while, Jeongin sat on the chair in front of them. After a while, Jeongin called out 'Mom' and caught their attention.

"What's the matter, son?" Mrs.Yang asked.

"Nothing mom" Jeongin didn't dare go to the real topic.

"Do you want something?" Mrs.Yang noticed her son's reluctiveness.

"My friend's are going on a picnic trip. Can I go with them?" Jeongin replied, biting the nail of his thumb. Mrs.Yang's expression changed, her smile disappearing.

"No." Mrs.Yang replied.

"Please mom Minnie and Sungie is also going. Innie also want to go" Jeongin stood up from the chair, grabbing his mother's hands.

"Why, Mom? I'm now grown up so why can't I go?" Jeongin complained like a child.

"You don't know why? You're different from others, you can't live like them!" Mrs.Yang got up from the chair.

"Stop it, Mom. Do you want to hurt me by always reminding that?" Jeongin interrupted Mrs.Yang. Without waiting a moment longer, Jeongin ran into the house.

"If you cage him all the time, he might start hating you. How do you know he won't even think of going back to his father in rage?" Halmeoni questioned.

"No mom don't say that. No matter how angry he is with me, he won't think of leaving me. I don't want to hurt him. He's my only child." Mrs.Yang cried.

"Then this time allow him to go on that trip. Don't cage him, like a bird. He'll also want to have fun with his friends like others. I'm sure his friends will take care of him." Halmeoni explained.
* * * * *

It was afternoon. Jisung was in his room doing homework. Occasionally he would put the pen in his mouth. It was always his habit if he didn't know how to do a question. After a while, Jiwoo came inside.

"Don't you know to ask a someone?" She sat down next to him and explained him how to do the question. Then got up from there, and laid on the bed.

"Noona why are you late today?" Jisung asked

"I'm late because I had a meeting about tomorrow night's event." Sighing, she ran to the cupboard.

"Daughter, you haven't eaten anything after you came from office. You must be very hungry now. Let's go eat. Mom made food." Mrs.Han came and spoke very lovingly to Jiwoo. Jisung stared at her, as he don't remember Mrs.Han ever calling him 'son'.

"Mom, how am I going to eat? I don't have any clothes to wear for tomorrow night's event." Jisung's attention was drawn to Jiwoo.

"You should buy a new dress. I'll buy you whatever you want." Mrs.Han closed the closet.

Jisung's eyes filled with tears. But he didn't want to cry in front of them, so he blinked the tears away.

After they went out, the tears he was holding rolled down on his cheeks. Heartbroken he started to cry.
* * * * *

"Minnie hurry up now. Lix already called for the nth time because of you." Jisung looked at Seungmin, who was combing his hair in front of the mirror.

"Man don't be so angry. Should I shave your hair?" Seungmin asked to annoy Jisung.

"Now it's fine, let's go." Jisung grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs.

Felix, Minho and Yejun were waiting for them outside the house.

"Minnie why are you so late? We've been waiting for a long time." Felix complained when he saw them.

"He was applying make up like a girl." Jisung said with a mischievous smile.

"I'll see whether you don't put make up on when you go to meet Doyun." Seungmin sassed.

"Chan has called so many times already. Let's hurry up." Minho walked away, Seungmin and Jisung followed him. Felix and Yejun were behind them, holding hands.

They headed towards the beach. When they reached the secluded area, there was no light from electronic lights, the whole area was illuminated by the full moon. It was late at night, so there were no others in the area except them.

Seungmin's heart began to fill with fear. He started reminiscing about scenes from various horror movies he has watched before. The terrible dreams he had seen were spinning in his head like reality.

Seungmin grabbed Jisung's hand in fear. Suddenly someone put a hand on his shoulder, making him scream loudly.

"Minnie, it's me." Chan said, grabbing Seungmin's hands. Seungmin opened his eyes hearing Chan's voice. Others laughed at the way Seungmin acted. Seungmin took a deep breath when he saw Chan in front of him.

"Now we know that the person who watches most horror movies is the one who gets scared easily." Felix said, still laughing.

"Lix is right. He was holding my hand so tightly like as if was going to break it." Jisung joined Felix in teasing Seungmin.

"You're not scared because you don't watch horror movies." Seungmin replied.

Seungmin and Chan sat on the ground and Felix and Yejun also sat a little farther away from them. Jisung and Minho stopped at a large rock near the sea.

The moonlight shining on the sea looked very pleasant. The moonlight shined on the waves like pearls. The full moon reigned in the clear sky without clouds, and the stars were beaming brightly.

Felix looked at Yejun when he took his hand as he stared at the moon reigning in the sky. Yejun was staring at him. So Felix wiggled his eyebrows at Yejun.

"Do you know Lixie that my heart first beated differently for you was on a moonlit night just like this? Remember? Once on vacation I came here, Minho and everyone went to eat ice cream. I still remember very well that night Lixie wore my favorite colour, black. Lixie's hair was also long. You looked really beautiful that night. I saw you exactly 4 years later. Before you were like a child but that night Lixie was so beautiful. I wanted to keep looking at you for the rest of my life." Yejun stared at Felix lovingly.

"Don't look at me like that Jun." Felix's face turned red with Yejun's gaze.

"What happened Channie? I came here because you wanted to meet me so much tonight." Chan didn't say anything and stared at him. Seungmin grabbed his hand and shaked it a bit, yet Chan kept quiet.

"Channie please tell me what happened." Seungmin pleaded, impatiently.

"Minnie I got a job." Chan answered blankly.

"Really? When are you going?" The new Chan gave brightened Swungmin's face. Instead of answering, Chan just stared at Seungmin.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Seungmin asked as he looked at him.

"Minnie wants to send me away soon so that you won't have to meet me like this without your mother's knowledge anymore right? You're very happy that I'm finally leaving, aren't you?" Chan asked, mad.

"Channie why are you talking to me like that? I'm also sad that Channie is going to leave." Seungmin's voice cracked, pain evident in his tear filled eyes.

"Isn't that the reason you asked me when I was leaving?" Chan said again, merrily.

"Channie I was just happy that you got a job, I'm also sad that Channie will be leaving soon, and we won't be able to meet like this anytime soon. I don't wanna refrain you from doing things that your parents wants you to do. If I do that Channie's parents won't be against us." Seungmin explained.

"I'm really sorry." Chan held Seungmin's face with his both hands, kissing his eyes, cheeks and forehead.

"Then tell me when are you going?" Seungmin asked once again.

"Next week. It's very far away from here. I can't come back often like Doyun does." Chan was really very sad. It wasn't easy for him at all. Seungmin wrapped his arms around Chan's neck, laying his head on his shoulder.

Jisung, who was walking around, kept looking at his phone from time to time. Apparently waiting for a phone call. Leaning against the large rock, Minho was a bit irritated by Jisung's antiques.

"If you walk so much, you might hurt your legs. Come sit here." Minho sat on the rock and Jisung sat next to him.

"Are you waiting for Doyun's call?" Jisung nodded in agreement. After a while his phone started ringing.

"Seems like someone's wait's over." Doyun's name appeared on the phone screen. 'I'm coming', smiling Jisung got up, stepping aside to answer the phone.

"It's over already?" Less than five minutes later, Shiuri ended the phone call. Minho was surprised that he came back so quickly. Jisung sat down next to Minho, smiling faintly without saying anything. Minho looked at Jisung carefully. The brightness on Jisung's face when the phone call came was gone.

"Is everything okay?" Minho asked as he looked at Jisung as things didn't seem right. Jisung nodded without saying a word.

"Then why did you hang up so soon?" The more he thought about Jisung, the more his questions increased.

"Because he's sleepy." Jisung replied. Minho kept staring at Jisung, who was avoiding eye contact by looking at the nature's beautiful scene in front of him.

"Can I ask you a question?" After a moment of silence, Minho asked and Jisung slightly nodded.

"Is Doyun okay? I mean Sungie and Doyun's relationship" Minho asked the question with difficulty. Jisung got more worried when he asked him about Doyun. However, Jisung nodded quickly before Minho could notice.

"But Sungie doesn't seem to be in a good mood since the phone call ended." Minho tried to recognize the expression on Jisung's face. He started asking too many questions. Jisung became uncomfortable.

"It's because others are together, I miss Doyun so much. I also want to spend time with my boyfriend like them on such a beautiful moonlit night like this." Jisung said rapidly, to which Minho nodded, yet his heart and mind didn't agree.
* * * * *

As soon as the bell rang, everyone tried to pack their bags and leave the classroom. Unlike the other students, the four friends were walking slowly, talking about a project they had been assigned today. Contrast to other days, Seungmin was remarkably quite today, which his friends noticed when he did not participate in their conversation.

"Minnie why are you so silent? You haven't even talked much today." Felix, who was next to Seungmin, patted his shoulder. The other two also looked at Seungmin waiting for an answer. Seungmin took a deep breath and stopped his footsteps.

"Channie got a job and he's leaving next week." Seungmin looked at his friends one by one.

"Did he finally agree to go to work?" Jisung asked, his eyes so wide as if it's gonna fall.

"I'm happy that Channie is going to work but I'm also worried that I won't be seeing him anytime soon. He's going far away from me." Seungmin's voice cracked a bit, on the verge of crying.

"Don't think about it, luckily we'll be going on picnic this weekend and you'll be able to spend more time with Chan before he leaves." Felix said gently, putting his hand on Seungmin's shoulder, patting him.

"I just remembered, did you get your mother's permission Innie? You told us that you would go if she allows you to." Jisung asked, looking at Jeongin, anticipating for his answer. Jeongin's expression changed Immediately. Yet before his friends noticed, he forced a smile.

"Sorry, I'll go with you all next time. I can't go this time. I have to hand over this book today. I'm going to the library," Jeongin quickly rushed towards the library, without giving his friends a chance to talk anymore. He didn't want to explain to hia friends why his mother didn't allowed.

Jeongin was in a bad mood as he walked fast. He was about to enter the library when, the book in his hand fell to the ground due to a student who bumped into him. Uttering "Sorry," the boy left quickly.

"The boy who has no strength." Jeongin looked up as he heard Hyunjin's voice nearby.

"A girl bumped into me." At that moment, Hyunjin's beautiful smile made Jeongin's heart, beat faster. When he smile, his long eyes narrow, making him look more attractive. Every time he looked at him with those brown eyes, it makes him shiver.

"Are you ready?" Jeongin who was lost in Hyunjin's beauty got surprised by his question.

"For what?" Jeongin shook his head in shock. He tried not to look at Hyunjin, but he can't help it. At any such moment, his heart seemed to go out of control.

"Picnic." Hyunjin replied, and Jeongin's expression changed again. The smile on his lips faded. He didn't want to talk about it, but everyone was talking about the trip. Not because he doesn't want to go, but he can't go without his mother's permission.

"I'm not going." Jeongin replied coldly.

"Why? Let's go, it'll be fun." Hyunjin said, looking at Jeongin, who didnt know what he should understand from his sentence.

Both of them got startled when someone called Hyunjin's name. They both looked at the person at once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 323 28
" ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๏ฟฝ...
11.5K 444 12
Felix was struggling in his life economically and relationship-wise. Having a part job as a cafe waiter and working as a stripper at night that doesn...
177K 8.1K 32
โ '๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ?' Hyunjin thought and lowered to the level of Felix's ear. "If you pull someth...