Walls Between Us

By iyahartwrites

Five years after he left her at the altar, Carter Bell returns in Amaya's life with new secrets and a vow to... More

• before •
prologue
01 | where my heart is
02 | changes
03 | reunion
04 | broken love
05 | mine
06 | father & son
07 | baby come back
08 | third parties
09 | promotions
10 | no more us
11 | love & hate
12 | hailstorm
13 | of dreams & nightmares
14 | walls between us
15 | love of his life
16 | a little close
17 | dad
18 | you hung the moon
19 | hot mistakes
20 | plans
21 | lost
22 | medicine
23 | silence
24 | decisions & doubts
25 | turning point
26 | Carter & Amaya - part 1
27 | Carter & Amaya - part 2
28 | mad woman
29 | tell me the truth
30 | what we leave behind
31 | karma
32 | trust
33 | possessive lover
34 | meet me on the runway
35 | where we begin
36 | where we end
epilogue
flashback scene: the game
bonus: circle of life

bonus: Daddy & Mommy

2.5K 59 9
By iyahartwrites

A M A Y A

"And done!" I exclaim softly to myself as I shut the laptop, pushing it away from me and rolling my chair back.

My five-month pregnant belly materializes from under the desk, instantly sending a rush of joy through me. I sometimes forget that I am pregnant but every time I realize it, I am filled with the same kind of joy as the one I felt the first time the doctor let me know.

My baby is safe, healthy, and I hope she passes the second semester well.

I fondly caress my protruding belly under my cotton dress, smiling at a future vision of holding my baby in my arms. Carter can't wait either. He has already made plans for where her nursery would be and what would be the room decor. I stopped him from going too ahead of time, afraid of it foreseeing ill for our child.

Parker's familiar laughter suddenly buzzes in my ears. I get up from my seat slowly, walking with careful steps out of our bedroom.

I turn the corridor, halting as a horrific sight of Parker above the back of his caretaker, Ivan - a middle-aged man who Vance gave responsibility to look after Parker - stills me. Ivan is on his hands and knees, perspiration coating his forehead as Parker orders him to crawl to his room like he is a horse.

Disappointment flares through me. I form a fist with one hand, the other clutching my belly, as I stride toward them. Parker lets out a surprised squeak when I grab his arm and slide him down Ivan's back. Ivan rises, his dark eyes widened as he gets to his 5'8 height, swallowing a gulp down his throat.

"Parker, what's going on here?" I ask my son, bending a little but not much so that I can speak right over his face.

"Mommy, look! Ivan's my horse," he replies, showing all his teeth as he points at Ivan and grins.

I look at Ivan with a hot flush of embarrassment taking over me, completely taken aback by Parker's behavior. I always taught him to respect his elders. Even my only condition for his private schooling was that the environment must be cultured and have strict rules for when children do something bad.

Is this what they are teaching my son?

"Parker! This is not how we treat elders."

I straighten, crossing my arms and Parker's expression falls, a hint of fear crossing his eyes. I am never stern with him. He is too sweet for all that but today, he can figure out the disappointment in my voice.

"It's okay, Mrs. Bell," Ivan interrupts us, sounding tired from the exhaustion he just endured.

"No, Ivan, this is not okay." I turn back to my child, narrowing my eyebrows. "Parker, apologize to him right now."

"But Mommy, Grandpa said Ivan's my servant, and I can do anything I want with him," he justifies himself, drawing circles on the floor with a toe.

His small lips are shaped into a pout as his shoulders drop.

"No, you can't. We don't treat our fellow humans or any living beings that way," I explain calmly. "Ivan takes care of you. He's not your servant. He's your caretaker. You should be grateful to him for always protecting you."

"Ma'am, don't, please. Mr. Bell will be furious," Ivan speaks, this time with a note of fear in his voice and I know that he is referring to none other than Vance.

Vance has been spoiling Parker ever since we shifted to the mansion four months ago. He even goes to the extent of making Parker call him 'Dad' instead of 'Grandpa'. Carter, although frowning on the fact, dismisses it as Vance has recently been diagnosed with a case of early dementia and we can see how he sometimes projects his son's childhood through his grandson.

I am okay with all of that but not with the wrong lessons he teaches my child.

"It's okay, Ivan. I'll deal with Mr. Bell if he says anything to you," I reassure Ivan. "Parker, apologize."

"I'm sorry, Ivan. I'll never treat you like that again," my son says humbly to the helper, even looking up to give him a soft smile.

I melt immediately. Carter and I made such a cute son.

"It's okay, little master." Ivan smiles back.

Parker turns to me then, keeping his smile on. "I'm sorry, Mommy."

I cup his face, leaning a little to plant a kiss on his forehead.

"That's my good boy. I'm so proud of you," I tell him, ruffling his hair and that immediately makes his eyes shine with delight.

"Mommy, can I play soldiers with Ivan? I promise. I won't treat him badly."

"Why not?"

"Thank you, Mommy." He hugs me around the hips, taking care to not hit my belly where his Dad taught him that his baby sister is residing and as the older brother, Parker has to protect her. He releases me, grabbing for Ivan's hand. "C'mon, Ivan, let's go."

"It's Uncle Ivan, Parker."

"Ma'am...that's..." Ivan stutters, moisture forming in his eyes.

"Uncle Ivan, come, let's play!"

Parker pulls him before he can finish his sentence.

"Yes, little master," he replies, letting the child drag him away.

"Ivan, do you happen to know where my husband is?" I question before they can disappear around the corner.

"He's in his office, ma'am."

"Thank you."

Parker drags Ivan all the way to his room while I turn to walk toward my husband's study. Carter's office is situated on the opposite side of the mansion and when I reach his plain and boring-as-hell office with its black and white plain room decor, I find him on a call.

He is dressed in a simple pastel blue T-shirt which shows his bulging biceps flexing with every movement and a pair of dark trousers. He is leaning with his back to me on his desk, talking over the Bluetooth earpiece. Biting my bottom lip, I enter the office, closing the door shut behind me with a click that he doesn't hear.

"I'm ready to invest if you give me 40% of the profits, not a penny less," he speaks over the phone as I walk around his huge desk where picture frames of our family are situated for decoration.

When I reach him, my husband doesn't seem fazed at all. He instead gives me a wink.

Carter taps on the desk to silently order me to climb on it. I feel giddy as I quietly follow his direction, letting him pick me up and deposit me on the desk.

His hands find my ass as he drags me to the edge of the desk. My legs wrap around him instinctively, my fingers finding the collar of his T-shirt. He is paying attention to both me and the person over the phone.

His hands squeeze my hips as he leans down, grazing the tip of his nose against the skin of my neck, licking and sucking his way up. A spark of lust ignites me, the spot between my legs growing drenched with his every suction. My fingers find the short hairs on the nape of his neck as I let him assault my neck, one of his hands reaching up to twist one of my nipples with his thumb and forefinger.

"The deal's up to you. Don't ask for an appointment again if you can't make up your mind," he continues over the phone while massaging my boobs by sliding his hand under my dress. "I'm a busy man."

With that, he turns the Bluetooth off, flinging it away from his ear and dropping it on the desk. I find his eyes cloudy with lust dancing in the green pupils that I fall in love with every time. His knuckles brush lazily over my cheekbone, a dark smirk twisting his lips.

"Carter...please..." I moan, leaning into him, soaking in the woodsy cologne he has on.

"How's my baby girl doing?" he asks, moving his hands to touch my belly.

He bends down to put a kiss on the center of the protruding belly. I squirm, needing him more and more with every touch of his skin against mine.

"She's doing fine. Now, can you please?" I plead, tightening my legs around his hips.

"My my..." Carter raises an eyebrow, the smirk not leaving his lips. "Is my wife horny for me?"

"Do you have any doubts?" I throw back. "My hormones are all over the place. Can you just fuck me?"

"As you wish, sweetheart."

With a snap of his fingers, he unclasps his belt, dragging his zipper down as he takes his cock out. I lick my lips at the sight of it, hard and throbbing for me. I reach forward to grab it and he groans. My thumb spreads over the head of his thick member, rubbing the precum off it.

Looking at his eyes, I move that thumb between my lips, sucking audibly.

His gaze turns darker as his lips swoop down to catch my own. He kisses me, tasting a little bit of himself on my lips, twisting his tongue around mine, swallowing my moans while I rub my boobs against his chest, the clothes doing nothing to prevent the heat between us from rising. With every friction, I grow eager to have him inside me.

After five years of separation, my craving for him has only heightened. I want him all over me, all the fucking time.

"Carter..." I entreat when he leaves my lips with his teeth pulling at my bottom lip before he parts.

He removes my panties to a side, pulling me to the very edge of the desk before nudging my entrance with his cock.

"You're so soft, baby." He lets his cock drag over my folds before slowly pushing in. "My precious."

We both groan at the first thrust and then he pushes all of him inside me, lodging deep. With my pregnant belly full with our baby and his cock rooted deep inside me, I cannot control the loud sigh of pleasure that escapes my throat. He slowly pulls out all the way before pushing back in, starting with gentle strokes. I heat up with every thrust, curving my legs tighter around his hips.

"Fuck me harder...please..." I beg and a deep growl sounds in his throat as he starts to quicken his pace a little.

"Fuck....your pussy is choking my cock," he murmurs, drawing his tongue around my neck, fisting my open hair in a makeshift ponytail to pull it to one side. "You feel that, baby? Feel how hard I'm for you."

"Yes."

"Do you want me to come inside you, sweetheart? Does my wife want her husband to come inside her tight pussy?"

I scream with small cries when he fastens his pace, his thrusts growing faster as pleasure swallows my senses until all I can feel is this moment with him.

His hand slides under my dress, joining his cock as he rubs my clit, flicking the nub left and right, before twisting it hard between two fingers. I cry his name, my nails digging into his biceps as the sound of our skin slamming against each other fills the silence of the room.

"Fuck...I love fucking you, wife," he groans as my stomach tightens, my legs tensing around him. "You're so perfect. So mine. So fucking mine."

I shiver at the onslaught of the orgasm, combined with his dirty words, that precede its arrival. My head is thrown back, eyes rolling to the ceiling as the head of his cock touches my deepest spot making my toes curl.

"Come for me, baby," Carter commands, twisting my bundle of nerves again which proves to be my undoing.

"Carter!" I scream his name as the rush of release overpowers me and I go still for a while, relishing in the sweet pleasure.

Carter continues thrusting inside me, this time using both his hands to spread my thighs wider as he fucks me with all he has got. A sheen of sweat covers us both, his lips parting before he lets go, the warmth of his hot cum spilling inside me brewing another orgasm out of me as we both rise to our highs together.

We come back down with panting breaths, his head falling on my shoulders as he peppers my skin with kisses. I feel his cum mixed with mine slip down my thighs. His cock softens for just a second before he meets my eyes and I feel it growing semi-hard inside my pussy.

"How do you never soften?" I ask him, in awe of his sexual appetite which adds the best to our sex life.

"Don't blame me. My cock loves you too," he says, attempting to bite the tip of my nose but I draw back, both of us chuckling.

"It's a separate entity now?"

"Shut up and kiss me. The separate entity is ready for a round two."

He grabs the back of my neck to draw me to him and crash our mouths together. We collide with raw energy, him drawing his cock out halfway but before he can push back in, a knock at the door makes us both freeze.

"Mommy, Daddy!" Parker's shout dissolves the sexual tension in the blink of an eye.

"Shit!"

Carter pulls out of me quickly, leaving me with an emptiness much to both our regrets. He helps me down, helping me correct my hair and the dress which has crinkled.

"Not even old enough and he's already taken a job as a cockblocker," Carter mutters under his breath while he takes out some tissues and cleans his hand before passing the box to me.

"Don't speak about my son that way!" I slap him on his elbow playfully which makes him grin.

"He's our son, snippy. Get used to it."

He crosses me to head to the door and when he opens it, we find Parker standing with a toy soldier in his hand, blinking at his Dad.

"Daddy, what took you so long?" he inquires with an accusatory tone, looking between us.

"We were busy," Carter replies with a straight face.

"Doing what?"

"I was teaching Mom how to do some stuff. What do you want, hon?" Carter asks softly, crouching down before Parker to match his height.

"Ivan and I were playing soldiers and we ran out of teammates," Parker says. "Will you join us?"

"Where's your Grandpa?"

"He's already in but we need two more."

Carter drops his head down, his shoulders sagging as he lets out a sigh. "I'm busy, son."

I place the tissue box on the desk, gliding toward them. I touch Carter's shoulder and he looks up at me.

"No, you're not," I tell my husband and then glance at my boy. "Daddy just finished his work so he'll join us. Won't you, Daddy?"

I give Carter a hard look. He is always busy with work - even on Sundays.

Carter rises to his feet, shoving his fingers inside the pockets of his trousers as he shrugs at me. The more he stares, the harder my glare becomes until he can't help but drop his defenses.

"Well...if Mommy wants me to play..." he draws out, making Parker look at him with shimmering hope in his eyes. "Who am I to say no?"

"Ow!" I gasp, feeling a pinch of pain on one of my ass cheeks.

I didn't notice when Carter slid his hand to my back. He is cupping my ass shamelessly, knowing Parker can't see his hand.

"What happened, Mommy?" Parker blinks at me in confusion.

"Nothing, baby." I shove Carter's hand off my ass. "Come on. Let's see what you've prepared for us."

I follow Parker out of the room and he sprints in the direction of his room. I stop when I don't hear Carter following and turn back to see him still standing in the same spot, looking at me with the look that doesn't fail to convey how much he loves me.

"Aren't you coming, Daddy?" I tease him.

He steps out, reaching for my hand and intertwining our fingers together.

"Wherever you take me, Mommy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
186K 10K 70
Two hearts. Two souls. One child. A brave man, working hard to give the best life to his family. A selfish woman, who hasn't really come to terms to...
240K 6.6K 84
••Complete•• ||Monaro Family: book 3|| •Leo• I've been in the army since I turned 18. I'm now 24. Being a soldier is all I know. Currently, I'm hom...
161K 6.4K 58
When Lily meets Max again at his sisters wedding, she still feels the crush she had on him when she was fifteen. However, even when things seem to be...