ALPHA'S PUP - 2 •••••A NEW ST...

By janiceeee3333

" I'm in love with you and I'll accept everypart of you , even your past because that too is a part of you " ... More

Chapter - 1 • START ANEW •
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6 up
CHAPTER 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
Announcement 👂👂👂

Chapter 10

116 5 0
By janiceeee3333

Adam

I walked towards my cabin and was stopped by Emil. He was holding the couriers .

" Good morning Emil. Anything for me ?" I said greeting him .

" Just a letter " he said bringing out a envelope. Letter ?

" Thanks " I said while entering my cabin . It was still 6.30am so I had half an hour left before I started checking the patients. I placed the letter on the hospital bed behind me and sat on my chair . I looked at the dressing room scripts and checked if I had enough sick sheets for the day.

Now that I was done checking everything I leaned back and closed my eyes . The memories of last night flashing back to me . After Rain woke up he avoided my eyes and whenever I got close to him he would blush real hard . But at the back of my mind the fear that maybe I was pressuring him was still present.

"You'll need to get a injection and nebulizers. And for your cough I have prescribed a strong cough mixture. " I said to the young lady who sat opposite to my table .

" Thank you " she said taking the prescriptions from my hand and exiting my cabin . I look at the wall clock it was already 7pm . My shift had ended. I stood up and packed my bag . Just then the door opened revealing the next shift doctor . Dr. James .

" Hey " he greeted me as he unpacked his stuff .

" Night shift huh ? Must be tough on you " I said packing the letter I received.

" Yup . Anyways we are having this party at Tasha's house tomorrow wanna join ?" I shook my head .

" I don't wanna leave my wife and kids alone at home " a small laugh escaped James lips.

" Don't you think you're extra clingy to them ?" He asked .

" Why ?"

" Well you never want to leave them and you keep on talking about how cute they are and stuff "

" Is it bad?" I asked feeling sad .

" ...I don't know . Maybe . I mean your wife also might be getting suck of you staying with him and always clinging on him "

" ......"

" Anyways again that was my assumption. Now go on I'm about to start calling the next patient in"

I walked out the cabin and headed towards the parking lot . I knew I was the family type of guy because that's how my father was but was Rain the type of guy who like man like me ? .

I unlocked my car and took seat . After pulling out from the parking lot I was greeted with a hell lot of traffic. I guessed there might have been some sort of landslide or something. I pulled out my phone and saw 30 missed calls from Rain . I dialed his number . After a few rings he finally picked up.

"Rain ? I saw your missed calls is everything okay ?" I asked .

" I have a guest. She claims that she knows you...can you please talk to her ?" He asked , his voice clearly sad .

" Yeah pass the phone to her " I said . I was curious as to who was it that came at my house . After a moment of silence a voice spoke .

" Adam ?" It was her . The reason I left the previous pack. My ex girlfriend Kano.

" Kano? What are you doing at my house ?" I asked in irritation .

" Adam ...I'm sorry for what happened. I just want to talk to you . Please " I sighed and leaned back on my car seat.

" Fine . I'll be home in about 30 minutes " after hearing that she cut the call . I could feel my head throb and the memories of the past flooded into my head .

Kano and I grew up with my grandparents and pretty much I was the first to develop feelings for her . She had such innocent features, one that made my heart melt . After her secondary gender was revealed she was shocked and scared . It was then I decided that I would protect her at all costs .

By the time I started my medical school we both had confessed our feelings. We moved out of my grandparents apartment and moved into a small apartment in another pack . Our neighbors adored Kano. But one neighbor in particular adored her way too much . Just beside our apartment was another flat where Emmett, a alpha , lived alone .

Emmett had lost his parents at a young age . He was a year younger then Kano and I so naturally we doted on him . We used to include him in our every function and randomly call him over to stay the night or have lunch or dinner with us . Two years passed and I was about to graduate my med school.

That night I had prepared a surprise for Kano. She had always told me how badly she wanted to marry me so that night I had finally decided to propose her with a ring on which I spent nearly half of my savings .

As I walked into my apartment I saw Emmett's shoes at the entrance. Not thinking too much into it I walked into my apartment with a bouquet of flowers in my hand . My nose caught the smell of pheromones but it wasn't just one person's. It was two's. Both mixed with each other . My heart dropped to my stomach . Thinking of the worst possibilities..

" Angh Emmett ~" I heard Kano's voice from inside our room . I stopped at the door . Not having the courage to go inside I knocked on the door . The moans stopped and I heard clothes shuffling. By this time the bouquet I held in my hand had fallen on the floor .

The door was opened by Kano. Her hair a mess , her lips red and swollen. She looked down at her feet as Emmett emerged from behind her , shirtless. He had small red hickey's on his neck .

" Kano?" I asked .

" I'm sorry . I just can't do it anymore. You were not the guy I really wanted to be with . You always stick close to me and never stop pestering me about stuff '

" But I love you " I said my voice breaking.

" And I don't . He is way better than you Adam . A hundred times better than you "

I opened the door of my apartment. As I walked in I heard Rain's voice and a familiar one too . Upon entering the living room I saw Rain seated on the couch with a cup in his hand and on the other side was Kano. As soon as she saw me she stood up and rushed towards me .

" Stop " I pushed her by the shoulder. She looked dejected. " Rain do you mind coming in with me for a second ?" I asked looking at Rain. He placed the cup he was holding on the coffee table and stood up . " Excuse me Kano " I said as I followed him to my room .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 3.1K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...
20.8K 705 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
926K 36.3K 45
Presley had it all, a loving family, great support, a great pack behind him. One thing he didn't have was his mate by his side. After seven years of...
161K 5.5K 46
Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't like mpregs, you're free to leave. Critici...