Lego ninjago masters of spinj...

By Goldenmoon77

Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjitzu Master, using the Four Weapons of Spi... More

(Y/N) bio, weapons and abilities
Chapter I
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV

Chapter II

768 20 6
By Goldenmoon77

(It has been a few hours since y/n senju arrived to the world of ninjago. His reincarnation to this new world was a second chance at life and since his arrival he has seen the good and evil this world has to offer, as he meet the man of the first spinjitzu master, Sensei Wu and along with a blacksmith named Kai who's sister was stolen by Garmadon's skeleton army. With Sensei Wu now taking Kai under his wing to train to teach Kai spinjitzu to save his sister and defeat lord Garmodon.)

(As Kai began to climb a mountain to reach the spot they were going to learn spinjitzu, as Kai was struggling to climb up the mountain, y/n was easily able to run up the rocky terrain as Kai couldn't believe what he was seeing as they finally reached the top, as at the end was a monastery.)

(Kai): How long is this training going to be? Aren't we a little bit of a rush since they have the map?

(Wu): Patience.

(As Sensei Wu opened the two giant doors to the monastery it revealed inside to be a empty courtyard.)

(Wu): You both will be ready when you are ready. Not a minute sooner.

(Kai): A monastery? You expect me learn to fight in a place of peace?

(Wu): Not fight, train. To become a true ninja first you must be able to see what others do not.

(Kai): But there is nothing here.

(As he finished, Sensei Wu moved the small dragon in the middle up to reveal a red button. Upon pressing it the sounds of gears and pistons could be heard, as all kinds of training equipment popped up from the ground as y/n was impressed as this monastery had more to then meets the eye.)

(Y/N): You were saying, Kai.

(Kai): Whoa! Is this going to teach me how to do that cool move?

(As Kai hopped on one of the training poles, it suddenly begins to sink down.)

(Wu): Oh, dear.

(Afterwards, Kai was sent flying into the air hitting the dragon statue and falling on the ground. As y/n had a sweat drop of his face as he watched Kai fall back to the ground.)

(Y/N): Very ninja like Kai...

(Kai): Knock it off, y/n.

(Wu): Now for the both of you, complete the training course before I finish my tea. Then we will see if you both are ready. *as he finished talking, he then poured himself a cup of tea drinking the entire cup.* Today you both failed. Tomorrow you both will try again.

(Kai): Failed?! But I didn't even start to-

(Y/N): I don't mean to be rude Sensei, but-

(Wu): Patience. *as he closed the doors to the monastery*

(For the next couple of days, Kai and y/n begin to train. As y/n was able to pass it with ease once he got the pattern down as he then sat down with Wu, watching kai fail over and over again.)

(Wu): Fail. Fail. Oh, fail! Oh, so fail! And...fail.

(Y/N):*holding back the urge to laugh and sarcastically says* You almost got it Kai, just don't get bounced around like a pinball.

(Kai): Very funny, y/n!!!

(As the day came as Kai trained once again. As he was able to get the pattern down like y/n mentioned, but just before Wu could drink his tea Kai threw the wooden sword knocking it out of his hands to stall him. Once he poured himself another cup he noticed Kai was nowhere to be seen.)

(Kai): *holding a cup of sugar cubes* Was that one sugar...or two?

(Wu was impressed and walked back into the monastery as Kai asked wu.)

(Kai): So, am I gonna learn this spinjitzu I've been hearing so much about?

(Y/N): Even me too? Is it possible for me to learn spinjitzu Sensei?

(Wu): You both already have. Your final test comes tomorrow. My advice is to get some sleep, but before you do. I need to ask y/n something in private.

(As y/n followed Wu in the monastery he closed the doors and looked at him.)

(Y/N): *confused* Is something wrong Sensei? I didn't do anything wrong did i?

(Wu): Not at all y/n, I'm just curious where you came from that's all.

(Y/N): Well, how can I put this. I am not from this world. I have been reincarnated by Hagoromo Otsutsuki and—

(Wu): *surprised and shocked* Hagoromo Otsutsuki?!? The creator of peace!?

(Y/N): Indeed. He said he would give me a second chance at a new life in this world, and to make sure I can make my father, uncle, and niece proud. And live up to my senju name.

(Wu): *smiling* I'm sure they are, now go and get some sleep. You'll need it for your final lesson.

(As night began to shine, y/n began to get some rest as he began to sleep peacefully in the night, he was awakened by the sounds of the training course going off. As y/n rushed to the courtyard to see Kai fighting three other ninja fighting as Wu came out of the monastery.)

(Wu): Stop!

(Kai): Wait a minute. They're your students too. *as Sensei Wu nodded yes* this was my final test, wasn't I-

(???): Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You never said anything about a fourth. It's always three. Three Blind Mice. Three Musketeers. Three—

(As before he could continue, y/n then stepped out rubbing his eyes softly to see.)

(Y/N): What in the world is going on here Sensei?! I thought you said I could least get *yawn* a few hours of rest.

(???): Are you kidding me Sensei!?! You never said anything about there being a fifth—

(???): Uh, what he's trying to say, Sensei Wu, is that three of us have trained together. We're solid.

(Kai): Didn't look so solid to me.

(???): Master, what is the meaning of this?

(Wu): Each of you have been chosen. Each in tune with elemental properties. But first, ninjago! * he then used his spinjitzu to change the outfits of the four of them. Each of them getting their own color, Kai is red and the others are blue, black and white. As Wu told their names with the blue one being jay master of lighting , the white one being Zane master of ice and the black one being cole master of earth.)

(Wu): Cole, Zane, Jay. This is y/n senju, master of wood.

(Y/N): Greetings. It's a pleasure to meet you all and make your acquaintance.

(Wu): Now then, you four along with y/n are the chosen ones who will protect the weapons of spinjitzu...from lord Garmandon.

(Kai): But what about my sister?!

(Jay): we're saving a girl!? Is she hot?

(Cole): Jay...

(Jay): I-I just wanna know what we're getting ourselves into. Does she like blue?

(Kai): Back off!

(Wu): When we find the weapons, we will find your sister. It is time! We must go to the first weapon!

(Cole): Whoa! Hold on a minute. You said you were gonna teach us Spinjitzu.

(Wu): Spinjitzu is inside each and every one of you, but it will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found. *Pauses for a moment.* Come! My feet are tired. We will take the horse carriage.

(Cole): Great.

(Jay): Now we have to find the key?

(Cole): Yeah, I have a feeling he is taking us for a ride.

(Kai): Well, if it means finding my sister, then sign me up.

(As Kai then went back in the monastery, y/n then looked at Cole and said.)

(Y/N): Fear of dragons...? Huh that's new.

(Cole): y/n, dragons aren't from this world. Don't harp on it too.

(Y/N): I'm just joking around. So Jay I've heard you you dabble in a lot of hobbies.

(Jay): Indeed, I dabble in poetry, cooking, and model building—

(Cole): *whispers in y/n's ear* Being a chatterbox without a off switch.

(Jay): I heard that Cole.

(Y/N): *looks at Zane* You must be Zane correct?

(Zane): Indeed I am. Were you expecting me to be Kai?

(Jay): Hey y/n don't worry he doesn't have much humor. Like it's a off switch.

(Y/N): Anyways, I'll see you all tomorrow.

(The day rises as the ninja pull Sensei Wu in a horse carriage to the location of the first golden weapon. As y/n hopped from tree to tree to reach the location, as Jay, Zane, Cole told how kai how they all met Wu. Cole met him while testing his limits climbing a mountain. Jay while he was testing his new invention. As Wu found Zane testing himself submerged meditating on the bottom of a frozen pond.)

(Kai): Your right, if it weren't for Sensei, none of us would—

(Wu): Shh... Stop! *They arrive at the Caves of Despair.* The Caves of Despair. Samukai must be close to unearthing the Scythe of Quakes. Remember, do not use the weapon. For its power—

(Jay): Yeah, yeah, yeah! It's too much for us mortals. Alright, guys. Let's chop-socky this lemonade stand! Cole, you got the plan?

(Cole): Sure do. First, we lower ourselves down the ledge. And then... *Notices Kai's missing.*... where's Kai?

(As the ninja are looking for Kai, it is shown that he is already on ground level.)

(Jay): *Sighs.*Let's go!

(The three ninja abort their plan and proceed to Kai's route instead. When Kai gets caught by one of the Skulkin warriors, the other three attack him in order not to alert the others of the ninja's presence.)

(Kai): *Noticing the map Samukai has.*The map!

(At the conveyor belt, as the Skeleton Army are collecting rocks, Nuckal notices something he considers special while Cole, Jay and Zane ride the conveyor belt unnoticed.)

(Nuckal): Oh, oh, oh, oh. I found something!

(Kruncha): *Annoyed.* That's another rock, you bonehead!

(Nuckal): But it's shaped like a doughnut! I wonder what it tastes like? *As he bites the rock and shrieks in agony as a tooth falls out, Kruncha shakes his head in disappointment.*

(Meanwhile, Kai advances closer to the map while his teammates follow him using other routes and eventually catching up to him.)

(Jay): *Slaps Kai on the head.* What's the matter with you?

Kai: Shh.

(Samukai laughs as he studies the map and leaves it on his base.)

(Jay): *Noticing the map from a different view.* It's upside-down. They're digging at the wrong spot.

(Zane): The Golden Weapon is near. *He then grabs it with one of his shurikens without Samukai noticing.*

(Kai): *After studying the map.* There's no time to waste. *He takes off without his team again.*

(Jay): What is it with that guy? Always in a rush!

(As Kai sneaks in without being noticed, he tries to push a boulder out of the way when his teammates arrive. Elsewhere far back where Wu and y/n were standing by, y/n saw the same person he saw from the blacksmith shop he fought as he tapped Wu shoulder.)

(Y/N): Sensei, that's the guy I fought I the shop. He going to catch them and their cover will be blown!

(Wu): I see. You know what to do make sure you stop him before he gets them.

(As the man from the shop snuck up on the ninja, he then readied a chain as it began to glow red hot. As before he could he catch the ninja a root suddenly wrapped around his foot throwing him away from the ninja and towards y/n and far away from the mines.)

(???): Well. Well. Well, look what I have here...we never got to finish our match the last time. I'm going to make you fall to your demise.

(Y/N): We'll see about that! *As he took his senju scroll out opening it as a giant sword appeared as y/n grabbed it brandishing it.*

(???): *impressed* My. My, I must say you are more then most I've fought in my afterlife. This will be fun. *he then grabbed his chains*

(As y/n then charged in sword in hand, the stranger then whipped his chains towards y/n as the slammed into the nearby rocks smashing them into bits. As the sword made contact with the stranger, he reeled his chains back to stop the sword from hitting him as he flung y/n in the air.)

(???): Give it up! You got no chance against me! *he then began to fling his chains around the young senju as they began to crush his body slowly grunting in pain. But the young senju began to turn to wood slowly burning.*

(???): What the?!? Where did you g— ARGHH!!

(As before he could finish the real y/n appears from behind him with his sword in one hand and a wood haunting the other. Delivering a haymaker to the face with the wood gauntlet, and a slash from the sword leaving a wound on the stranger. As he was sent into a mountain wall of rocks.)

(???): How are you still alive!?!

(Y/N): *smirking* You like that huh? That's what wood substitution clones can do. Now who or what are you?

(???): *smirking* Alright I tell you. My name is Korashi. Commander of the skeleton army and master of skeletal and chain like abilities. Allow me to show you my true form, you should feel honored no one has lived to see this form.

(As suddenly Korashi's face began to begin to flare up, as his entire head was now just a skull with fire around it as his amber eyes were now bright yellow orbs which were blistering with heat, as y/n saw his wound he inflicted on Korashi cauterized healing up.)

(Y/N): So this is your true form I suppose?

(Korashi): Indeed. Shall we continue warrior.

(Y/N): *readied in a battle stance with his sword* indeed.

(As before he could charge in the entire ground began to shake as the mines began to cave in. As both of them were thrown to their feet.)

(Y/N): What the?! What's happening, why is the whole ground shaking?!

(Korashi): So they found the scythe... *Korashi then proceeded to open a orange rift to the underworld still clutching his wound* you may have won this round. But the next time we meet...you will fall, and there will be no interruptions.

(Y/N): Fine with me, we shall see who will stand victorious.

(Korashi then hopped through the rift escaping. As y/n then saw the ninja escape with the scythe, seeing as they have learned spinjitzu.)

(Cole): That was so awesome!

(Kai): Yes! We are unbelievable!

(Zane): We are the best!

(Jay): Did you see that?! I was like "pow"! And you were like "bam"!

(Wu): *Infuriated.* ENOUGH! *All four ninja pause and pay attention to Wu.* I told you not to use the Scythe!

(Jay): *Pointing at Kai.* He did it.

(Kai): *Surprised.*What?

(Cole): I warned him, Sensei.

(Kai): Using it was my only option.

(Wu): And what makes you think you're more important than the team, huh?! Huh?!

(Kai): They took my sister, remember?!

(Wu): There are still three Weapons left. Maybe next time you can do it right.

(Y/N): Hey. What did I miss, did Kai screw up or something.

(Kai): *irritated* Knock it off y/n

(Jay): He did.

(Y/N): You can tell me on the way to the next weapon.

(As they began to walk off. Elsewhere in the underworld throne room Samukai was talking to someone as Korashi was standing by.)

(Samukai): Master, I have failed you. They have learned Spinjitzu and they have the Scythe.

Garmadon: Good. *Much to Samukai's surprise.* Then my brother was there.

(Samukai): If I can gather my army, then we can easily ambush them and—

(Garmadon): No. Let them think they're winning.

(Samukai): But I... do not understand.

Garmadon: Everything is going to plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 185 32
Seliel is well....normal. She's like us. A fan of the ninja. Espissaily of the Black one. She has posters, her friends, and her talk non-stop about t...
377 1 4
Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjtizu Master by using the Five Golden Weapons of Spinjtizu; weapons so powerful, no...
234K 7.2K 95
Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjitzu Master using the four golden Elemental weapons, whose powers were far two gre...
21.7K 672 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...