The Writer I drew Has Come to...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 我画的文豪找上门来了! Author: pity late Summary: Akizuki Rennuma, an unknown cartoonist, wit... More

The writer I drew has come to my door!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74: End
75: Extra
76: Extra
77: Extra
78: Extra

70

30 0 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 70

    Hasunuma rushed to the door of Chuya's apartment as quickly as possible.

    Because of the lack of emotion, it is difficult for him to describe his current mood. If he insists on saying it, he is very much looking forward to the meeting with Zhongye tonight.

    Although thinking of the things that Chuya misunderstood before, Hasunuma still felt a little inexplicable-why did Zhong also treat him as a lover? However, such emotions were completely diluted by the fact that they were about to meet Zhong Ye.

    He needs to have a good talk with Zhongya. At this moment, he doesn't want to go to the battlefield with misunderstandings.

    However, when Hasunuma passed through the gate of Chuya's apartment, what he saw was a pitch-black room.

    Chuuya was not in his apartment.

    And now it's eight twenty in the evening.

    Hasunuma sat on the sofa in Nakaya's apartment in a regular manner. Although he felt that it was impolite to break into the other party's house without authorization, he really didn't have any good means of knocking on the door. After all, he was in the state of a soul, except for touching him. The object of possession, other things can't be done too much.

    Looking at the plane in Nakaya's room, Hasunuma sighed faintly.

    He now lost all means of contacting Zhongye.

    After Hasunuma sat in the empty room for half an hour, he left Chuya's apartment calmly.

    It's almost nine o'clock now, maybe Zhong is also socializing?

    After all, in the blank time of more than a year, Zhong has also been successfully promoted to a cadre of Hong Kong and black.

    For a moment, Hasunuma felt that he had lost his goal, and even the strong idea of ​​wanting to come here at the beginning faded away.

    When will he leave here and return to the world he is in?

    Hasunuma walked back along the coastal road, his speed was very slow, and he even had the leisure to observe the waves at night.

    I don't know what special day it is today, Hasunuma saw fewer and fewer people on the road, until finally only he was left, a strange pedestrian who couldn't be seen by others.

    However, when Hasunuma walked aimlessly along this seemingly endless road, there was also such a confused pedestrian on the opposite side of him.

    When Hasunuma looked back and saw the familiar ochre, he stopped at the same time as the person opposite.

    Hasunuma and Nakaya looked at each other with a dazed expression at this time, as if they didn't expect to meet each other in this place.

    Chuya's face was obviously dark, and the black suit jacket was not put on his shoulders as usual, but on his arm, and he casually revealed the suit vest and white shirt under the jacket.

    Nakaya's blue eyes widened suddenly, almost instinctively, and he whispered softly: "... Hasunuma?" The arm holding the coat tightened suddenly.

    Hasunuma's silver eyes slowly retracted from his suddenly tense arms. He thought it would be an awkward meeting, but at the moment when he saw Chuya, all his previous assumptions were turned into nothingness—then It's all useless guesswork.

    When Hasunuma saw Chuya, his confused heart instantly calmed down.

    "It's me." Hasunuma also responded softly, and as he spoke, he also slowly approached Zhong.

    When Hasunuma saw Chuya's familiar face, he found dully that something seemed different.

    After noticing Hasunuma's reaction, Chuya hardly hesitated, he strode towards Hasunuma in big strides, until Chuya was able to firmly grasp Hasunuma's distance as soon as he stretched out his hand.

    Liannuma looked at the red-haired boy standing opposite him and took a deep breath, and then he maintained a calm expression on his face, "...Why are you here suddenly? Are you still in this state?" Liannuma

    shook Shaking his head, he was also ignorant of his own miraculous state, "I came here because there is something I want to tell Chuya."

    Hearing this beginning, Chuya's heart jumped subconsciously, he felt that Hasunuma was about to say something he didn't want to know.

    "Wait—"

    "I'm the one who will cause countless parallel worlds to collapse in the future world."

    The voices of the two overlapped at that moment. After all, Hasunuma himself told Chuya the cruel truth.

    Hasunuma waited for a long time, but did not get any response from Chuya. He guessed that there was a high probability that Zhong Ye already knew about it.

    "Why did you tell me such an important matter?" Under the moonlight, Chuya's expression was dim, "You know, once this kind of thing is exposed, what will happen to you—" "I know," Hasunuma

    said Chuya calmly interrupted Chuya's assumption, "However, I still want to tell you the truth."

    Chuya slowly raised his head, and there was an unrecognizable look in Hasunuma's blue eyes.

    "...Besides, because of work, my existence makes it difficult for you, right?" Hasunuma asked.

    Like a ball being poked by a tiny needle, following Hasunuma's words, Chuya's tense shoulders finally relaxed at this moment. All the air in the balloon dissipated with Hasunuma's confession.

    What are you doing.

    Why did this person not forget to max out his favorability at this time.

    Chuya looked at Hasunuma with a complicated expression.

    Hasunuma may not know that he was framed by Akizuki Hasunuma in the parallel world.

    Zhong also looked up at Hasunuma, and after realizing that the other party was not as calm as he appeared, the red-haired boy became flustered again.

    Indeed, the future self is the public enemy of the world or something, and there is definitely no real feeling.

    Especially at a time like this. Therefore, he had to tell Hasunuma the truth to ease his current mood.

    Most importantly, he had to tell Hasunuma that he would help him.

    The more Chuya looked at Hasunuma's appearance, the more anxious he became. It was clearly Hasunuma who was suffering, but Chuya felt that he was the one in the execution ground.

    In the blink of an eye, he said loudly to Hasunuma, "Are you going to go ride a motorcycle to relax?"

    As soon as the words fell, Chuya's eyes straightened.

    ……etc! What the hell did he say! Why at such a critical moment, his suggestion was—go for a ride on a motorcycle? !

    Hasunuma sat on the back seat of Nakaya's locomotive, and Nakaya, who was sitting on the driver's seat, bowed his body into a beautiful arc, looking at the hem of his clothes blown by the evening wind, and when Hasunuma came back to his senses, he He has already reached out and grabbed Zhong Ye's clothes.

    As if sensing Hasunuma's movement, Chuya's body froze slightly, and then, he increased the pressure on the accelerator, and the two of them shuttled on the dark road.

    Hasunuma, who had never ridden a motorcycle before, was completely relaxed after a short period of adaptation. He began to observe the scenery on both sides. The dim lights receded like thin lines. Under the moonlight, the dark lake surface shone with sparkles at certain angles.

    From just now, Chuya seemed to have fallen into a state of autism. Thinking of this, Hasunuma hesitated and said: "This is the first time I ride a motorcycle." Chuya's arched body slightly raised a small arc

    .

    "...this feeling," Hasunuma frowned, he raised his right hand, the strange feeling brought by the airflow, "I like it very much.

    " It fell into Hasunuma's ear, "... as long as you like it."

    In the end, Chuya brought Hasunuma to a beach, and the two walked towards the beach in silence.

    "...I thought you wouldn't see me anymore." Chuya suddenly said in such a muffled voice when the two were walking along the trail built by the sea.

    "Why do you think so?" Hasunuma asked suspiciously.

    "Because, because..." Zhong also stuttered and couldn't say a reason.

    Of course it was because he had completely misunderstood the relationship between the two!

    Hasunuma, who usually has an abnormal brain circuit, succeeded in connecting for the first time at this time, "Although I don't understand this very well, being liked by others is a very happy thing. Thank you for being willing to like me like this." Zhong

    Ye I was taken aback. Like him like this? What kind of him? Isn't he the best in the world! Why use such a strange sentence pattern!

    Before he could wait to fight back, Hasunuma immediately said, "I'm actually a person without feelings." "

    ...What do you mean?" Zhong also was completely stunned by the amount of information in this sentence.

    Hasunuma looked up at the sky with some distress.

    "I can't feel the normal feelings of ordinary people, such as joy, anger, sorrow and joy. I used to be a normal person, but since that day, this kind of emotion has disappeared. All my actions are carried out according to logical reasoning. He roughly described his situation for Chuya, and he looked at Chuya quietly, "I'm sorry, but in many cases, I find that my brain is still unable to figure out what kind of response I should make.

    " For a moment, Chuya suddenly thought of a very important thing.

    Ten years later, the Qiuyue Rennuma he met once said something strange to him.

    "It's just that I can't do anything to you."

    At the same time, Hasunuma's voice also came over, "I always feel that somewhere in this world, there seems to be another me with feelings, who is far away. Looking at me from a distance, he knows what kind of feelings I have for the people here."

    Chuya's heart beat violently. Although this idea is very strange, but...could it be said that Akizuki Rennuma, ten years later, is the person who has the feelings of Rennuma?

    That is to say——

    Before Chuya could continue to think deeply, Hasunuma said his conclusion flatly, "So, I don't think you need to treat me——" Almost instantly,

    all the thoughts in Chuya's mind were suppressed. The self-deprecating opening sentence was shattered.

    Even Liannuma! You are not allowed to say such things in front of him!

    "Huh?" Zhong also rubbed his hair unhappily, "Are you questioning my vision?"

    Saying this, his blue eyes glanced at Hasunuma angrily.

    Hasunuma was taken aback for a moment, but after two seconds, he realized what Chuya meant—it was a compliment to him.

    Nakaya sighed heavily, and he took off his top hat with some headaches, "I wanted to tell you earlier." "

    What?" Hasunuma asked in a daze.

    "I'm not a serious human being either," Zhong also dropped such an opening sentence flatly, "Do you know Huangba vomit? Strictly speaking, I am the carrier of this guy." He said, caressing

    lightly The edge of the top hat, "I have long been out of the category of normal human beings like this?"

    Hasunuma fell into a daze.

    ……What! There is such a setting? !

    "Even if my identity is different from ordinary people, I never felt that I would lose the right to own beautiful things." Nakaya looked at Hasunuma seriously and said, after touching the dazed eyes under Hasunuma's calm appearance , Chuya's expression softened unconsciously.

    "The adjectives I can use are very scarce," Zhongya said softly, his brain always seems to be not enough when he thinks of Hasunuma, "Even so, I will still use all the beautiful words I can think of To describe you."

    This person probably really doesn't know how beautiful he is in his heart, Zhong also thinks so.

    Hasunuma opened his eyes slightly, he never thought that he would say such a thing. Hearing such an argument, Hasunuma only felt that there was a feather-like thing in his heart, and he scratched it lightly, which made him feel a tremor for unknown reasons.

    So, he stopped walking, and just stood on the path quietly staring at Chuya's face.

    "...Hey! How long are you going to stare at!" Until Chuya remembered in a shy voice with some exasperation, Hasunuma blinked and slowly looked away.

    It turns out that at this time, you can't keep staring at each other. But Hasunuma's gaze unconsciously drifted to the center.

    ...it's really hard to control.

    "Sorry," Hasunuma said without apology at all, "but...it's hard to imagine that I can get such a straightforward evaluation from Chuya." Chuya walked out of the trail in silence, and finally

    chose a piece of sand to sit directly on up.

    Angrily, he put his hands on his knees, dragged his chin again, and muttered in a low voice: "... Now that you know, don't you have anything to say besides staring at me?

    " Finished, Chuuya pursed his lips in annoyance.

    He was like a primary school student, stubbornly wanting some response.

    "Hmm..." Hasunuma looked at Chuya with some embarrassment, and he sat beside Chuya, "It's hard to describe my current mood." Chuya slowly lowered his

    gaze, indeed, Hasunuma is a company A person whose feelings have been taken away.

    Why would he put pressure on Hasunuma like this? What exactly did he want Hasunuma to say?

    However, just when Chuya raised the corners of his mouth mockingly, Hasunuma said in a hesitant tone: "But after I heard Zhongya tell me your feelings, a picture appeared in front of my eyes. "

    Naka ​​also looked up at Hasunuma for no reason.

    "I saw a flower suddenly blooming in front of my eyes." Hasunuma described his mood seriously.

    It seemed to be a beautiful camellia, which suddenly bloomed in front of his eyes.

    After a pause, he said uncertainly: "Although I can't feel that kind of throbbing, it must be a happy feeling." For a moment, he felt that he shouldn't be looking directly at Chuuya like just now. Eye.

    However, after seeing Chuya's reaction, Hasunuma realized how weak his only reaction was.

    In just five seconds, Hasunuma had watched from the sidelines how spontaneously he ignited—the auricles of the ochre-haired boy were flushed to the point of bleeding, and those beautiful blue eyes were full of confusion and disbelief. Emotions, and in the end, he lost the ability to focus his sight.

    Without giving Hasunuma time to continue observing, Chuya suddenly pulled down the brim of his top hat, covering his entire face.

    "Why are you covering your face?" Hasunuma looked at Chuya's movements with some helplessness.

    "...Obviously you said such a thing! Why do you still ask me why!"

    Zhong also gritted his teeth secretly, this person——! Really unconscious!

    ... Wasn't it really intentional!

    This feeling cannot be magical, and Chuya's mood floated into heaven with Hasunuma's words.

    This person can control his mood with such simple words. What's worse, Chuya felt that this should be the case. Hasunuma should have this kind of power to control his mood.

    One second into the abyss, one second into heaven.

    Seeing Nakaya's series of movements, Hasunuma couldn't help but curl the corners of his mouth.

    At this moment, Nakaya's right hand wearing a silk glove quietly moved some distance in the direction of Hasunuma like a thief, as if wanting to get closer to Hasunuma.

    But he probably didn't expect that Hasunuma's left hand was placed casually by his side, on a piece of soft fine sand.

    It didn't take long for Chuya's little trick to be implemented, and he touched Hasunuma's left hand.

    Almost as if getting an electric shock, Chuya suddenly withdrew his right hand, placed it neatly beside him, and did not move any more.

    And he pulled down the brim of his top hat even lower. He looked like he was caught doing something bad.

    ……Why.

    With a low sigh, Hasunuma stretched out his hand to the left until his little finger touched Chuya's little finger lightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 192 83
Author:Change one thing to another/變卦為乾 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 83 chapter Introducing: Zenyuan Tomie is a person with supernatural power...
875 51 21
Alternative Title: 我在5:20种小喷菇13:14制霸咒术界 Author: Liu Chu Summary: Traveling to a high-risk world with cursed spirits, the last game you played be...
1.2M 48.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
10.5K 582 128
Alternative Title: 真酒是最强游戏制作人 Author: Fuya Summary: Yuuki Sowa, a former fringe member of the winery, took 300,000 yen from the winery and was k...