I'll always be here for you (...

By Crivxx

I ran to the bathroom and went into the big stall. I sat down on the ground barely breathing. I was tapping m... More

Leaving
Best Day Ever
UA!
Not here.
What!
Dorms!
Getting settled
The party.
Thanks, Denks
You what?
Sho x Izu
The accident
Hospital.
Awake
Help.
The talk.
Shit...
I'm sorry..
Getting Help
Truth or dare
The nightmares are back.
Next step
Sick?
The part you dread.
Time off
Announcement
Villains!!
Halloween update!!
UA Thanksgiving!
Almost there.
Baby time!
Dad...
THANK YOU
Happy Valentines (late update)
It's been so long
I'm ready
HELP
Its time.
I'm fucked.
ICU

Hey nerd

60 1 0
By Crivxx

Aizawas POV

I walk out of the room to call Bakugou and Todoroki since Izuku has been up a few days and is re-gaining his strength. I dial Bakugou's number and hold the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" He asks, he must not have saved my number. "Izuku is awake, you can see him now." I said tiredly. "I'm on my way!" He yelled; I pulled the phone away from my ear a bit. "Ring Todoroki and tell him too." I said and hung up, walking back into Izuku's room sitting down next to him. He looks over at me. "Why hasn't anyone come to see me?" He asks sadly. I sigh and rub my eyes, "I haven't told anyone, yet I was giving you a chance to re-gain your strength and now that you are better, I have called your friends they are on their-" I get cut off by the door slamming open. "Welp I'm going to go get coffee. Be gentle with him!" I say walking out.

Izukus POV

I smile looking up to see all of my friends, some along with whom was in the crash. "Hey guys!" I say happily sitting up slowly, "hey nerd." Kacchan says as he helps me sit up. "Thank you" I say, "Your welcome." He says smirking. I smile as everyone hugs and greets me with flowers, cards, stuffed animals, ect. Sero, Uaraka, Sho, Kacchan, Kiri, Kami, Iida, and Shin are here. I haven't seen Eri, yet she's been very tired recently, but I get to go home today. I look over at Sho and put my arms out as he's the only one that hasn't greeted me yet. He stood off and let everyone say hi first. He walks over hugging me and gives me a kiss. "I missed you" he says smiling sitting down at the end of the bed. "I get to go home today." I say happily. "Really!?" Shin shouts. "Yes, it hasn't been the same without you Izu!" Kami yells. I laugh along with the others and grab Sho's hand and smile.

Time skip

Mostly everyone left other than Sho, Shin, and my parents. "You ready to go?" Dad walks in and asks. I nod and Sho helps me up. I hold his hand and he helps me walk down the stairs and into the car. 

Sorry guys a little update, I've been pretty stressed with school and stuff trying to get everything done and I'm having a little bit of writer's block but, I'll update more once school is done because I'll have more free time. I love you guys!

-Love, Elizabeth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 233 15
(This is a spin off of my book Wrong Body (FTM Deku), so there will be references from that book. But anyways. ) Katsuki, Hitoshi, Eijiro, and Denki...
40.2K 1.6K 42
Daike Kaminari isn't like other girls her age. While other girls were shopping and doing each other's makeup, she was playing video games and tossing...
1.2K 2 27
"Just pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building." you know what. fine. Midoriya Izuku trΓ­e...
594 49 3
[Lover Boys/Cute Little Nerd REMASTERED] The last thing you expected was to pass the entrance exam to get into Ouran Academy. You took it just to tak...