dromomania |carl grimes|

By desertlake

dromomania- an irrational impulse to wander or travel without purpose. "You're not gonna shoot me." "How do... More

disclaimer + playlist
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31

27

104 1 0
By desertlake

WOLF

Negan paced around me like a hungry wolf. I stood my ground, I didn't move. I know how men like this work, Negan is a bit like my dad in that way. I'm gonna get slapped or he is gonna back down, from what Carl said though, I'm not sure either is possible.

"Why don't we take a little drive, Alora?" I stare into his deep dark eyes. He was the opposite of Carl when it came to the eyes, Carl had those pretty blue eyes but Negan? His eyes looked like a horrific landslide.

"Yeah, hard pass."

"Wasn't a question, get in the truck," Negan snaps.

My eyes flicker around, there really is no escape, and even if I book it, he has four other men, I can't outrun all of them.

"C'mon Alora. I won't bite," Negan chuckles. I want to crack this man across the jaw, he would rock my ass though. He easily stands almost a foot taller than me and weighs more than 100 pounds more.

I mentally scan my body for my weapons, they'll easily find Elowen's gun but I have a sheathed knife in my boot as well as a throwing knife in the back of my bra.

They still might find my weapons but there aren't any girls here meaning a guy would have to feel me up to find my weapons and if that happens, there will be deaths.

"Do I need to go pay Carl a visit, maybe take his other eye?" Negan says while tilting his head.

"No, leave him out of this," I snap.

I follow Negan to his truck and get in the passenger seat, I press my back against the seat and cross my arms across my chest.

"Weapons, Alora? I know you're not stupid," The right-hand man smirks, he holds his hand out waiting for me to fold.

I shove my gun into his hand and he pats my shoulder, "Get your fucking hands off of me before I slit your throat," I snap at him.

"Fiesty girl, eh?" Negan chuckles.

I avoid eye contact as his right-hand man shuts the door leaving Negan and me alone in his truck.

"You weren't even around when I met that group so I'm not sure why you hate me and find it so damn important to defy me?" Negan mentions as he pulls the truck into drive.

The truck shutters down the broken road that he took. "Why am I here?" I ask Negan as I watch the day go. I try to focus on the sun and then glanced over to the truck's ultimately broken clock.

"Because I said we needed to talk, so let's talk. How did you end up with Rick's group?" Negan questions.

My eyes thin, no one really asks about the past because no one gives a shit, there has to be something that I'm missing. Unless he's trying to be friendly- which I doubt-- there is some kind of leverage he's trying to gain.

"Get talking, you're waiting on your friends to pick you up right?" Negan lunges towards me as he slows the truck down.

"I was just walking and I encountered one of their scavenging groups."

Negan chuckles and shakes his head, "Do not lie to me, girl."

"Why the fuck do you think I'm lying," I hiss putting my hand over the handle of the truck.

Negan tilts his head, "You know I saw how Carl ran out of that house when you grew those lady balls and threatened my men."

I furrow my eyebrows and tisk at him, "He's pussywhipped, get over it. Carl hasn't been with a girl and so when he finally found me he was sold."

Negan slightly licks his bottom lip, "So you knew them from before?" I shrink back in my seat, not sure how he was able to get that from my words.

"What do you mean?" He can see through my lying, meaning I'm in danger, a lot more if he sees through the pregnancy lie.

"You knew Rick before the world went to shit or maybe you met him early on into the dead rising but shit kid, you clearly were some orphan because mom and dad clearly aren't here and much rather they didn't teach you manners."

I ball up my anger, my face beating red from the anger from this man. "Yeah...dead huh? Torn apart, probably right in front of you? I bet you felt so helpless, where was Rick?"

Negan drove us back to where his men were. "Maybe your mom was a slut and that's why you turned out to be one," Negan smiles at me.

I didn't think, I can't tell Carl I had a single thought soaring through my head other than I want to kill this man for disrespecting everyone.

I draw Elowen's knife from my boot and manage to get a good slash on Negan's arm. The door behind me is thrown open and I'm pulled out by my hair, my back hits the metal floor of the truck before my head meets the ground hard. Several kicks are sent into my side, I don't think I'll be able to protect this pregnancy lie.

"What the fuck was that?!" Negan yells holding a clean towel to his now bleeding arm.

"You wanna know my fucking life?" I scream at Negan, his men roll me onto my stomach, and instantly a reminder of why I break down pounds into my mind.

One of the men pulls my arms tight behind my back, this was all too familiar.

"Fuck! Get off!" I thrash below the men, from what I know Negan won't allow it to happen to me again. I won't let it happen again.

"I should fucking kill you, Alora!" Negan yells at me.

Someone places their foot in the center of my back and puts a lot of pressure on my body.

My bandana is soaked with blood by this point, it's tainting the ground below me, well I guess right now it's getting blood on the rest of my shirt.

"Tell me how you knew Rick!" Negan bellows right next to my ear, he was the one stepping on my back.

"Go fuck yourself!" I cry out, he digs his boot heel into my spine which makes me squirm.

"Tell me, Alora, before I crush your skull."

I feel him shift his weight from my spin to my wrist which is bent back. I hear a loud and unfortunately familiar crunch, the same one I heard not too long ago when I broke my ankle.

"Jesus Christ, listen to that crunch, I broke your wrist, huh?" Negan laughs. I bit my lip, I can feel my throwing knife leave its holder as the sheath cracks under weight. My own knife pierces into my shoulder blade, not super deep but enough to be painful.

"Please get off!" I thrash around, the knife sliding deeper under my shoulder blade.

I cry out in pain, blood leaks from my back and from my wrist.

"It'll all be over if you tell me," Negan crouches down to be closer to me.

"Fuck you! My parents died and he found me then lost me," I don't know if my lying right now will pass his test but if I don't tell him at least something, I won't live.

Finally, the pressure leaves my back, the knife is still dug deep beneath my shoulder blade.

"Atta girl, alright boys, pack it up." I turn myself over, wincing in pain as I feel the burning in my back expanding.

Negan bends down to my height, a smirk on his lips, "This isn't over, Alora. I'll see you next week."

As I watch as Negan and his men leave, I wait for them to get out of sight before I pull my shirt off and pull the knife out of my back. I sit with my back against the wall and tie the shirt around my torso to secure my back. I know taking the knife out isn't smart but I need to move and I can't do that with a blade in my shoulder I pull my knees up to my chest and fight to keep myself awake.

I spot my gun on the ground a few feet ahead and I debate grabbing it but decide against it until I need to get up.

I hold my broken wrist and watch as it swells. A knife in the back, blood leaking from one wrist and the other one broken, not the best way I could come home to Carl but at least I'll be making it home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.4K 8
โ allergic to your love, but i still want more. โž neganxmale!oc.
228K 5.4K 72
What happens when your dad's best friend. Who you've known your whole life. Suddenly becomes the man you wana be with? Emma Grimes is about to find o...
19.3K 636 62
"๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐ ๐’๐๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐'? ๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐' ๐’๐„๐„๐Œ๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐’๐“๐”๐‚๐Š ๐€๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๏ฟฝ...