𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 • amane...

By tomorrow-by-tsundere

――甘い夜 | 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 SEQUEL to Ghosted | Hanako-kun x Reader After the memories of getting ghosted a... More

/ /sweet night
sweet night: trailer
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 + 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 [PLEASE READ]
𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄
𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐇
𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀
𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋
𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀
𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 ♡
𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝐄𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐀
𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋
𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀
𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎
𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐍
𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐇
𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 ♡
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐀
𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐘♡
𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐀
𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊
𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐇
𝐉𝐀𝐙𝐙
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀 ♡
𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐊𝐈
𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐘
𝐋𝐎𝐈𝐙𝐄♡
𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐀
𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐆𝐋𝐘
𝐊𝐎𝐅 ♡
𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇
𝐉𝐘
𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋
𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐒
𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐋
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀
𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐈
𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀
𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐀
𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈
𝐏𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀♡
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐃𝐈
𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐊
𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋
𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐂
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 ♡
𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ♡
𝐉𝐄𝐒
𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 ♡
𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍
𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈
𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀
𝐉𝐈𝐍
𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄
𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐈𝐂𝐄♡
𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐄𝐋
𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐃
𝐋𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐖
𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐐 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐅𝐔𝐃𝐀: 𝐀𝐍 (𝐔𝐍)𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐎 𝐅𝐓. 𝐘/𝐍
𝐍𝐎𝐍-𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐤𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫~𝟓
𝐤𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫~𝟔
𝐤𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫~𝟕
𝐤𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫~𝟖
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄 ♡

354 14 10
By tomorrow-by-tsundere

Amane just finished tutoring one of his students who had difficulties in Physics, he didn't want this 8th grade student to fail in his class so he had to make sure that this guy had to ace all of his lessons. "Alright, that's all for today Yamato." The brown haired boy smiled at the teacher after putting his paperwork and books back in his bag. "Study well back home, make sure to do your homework for today. Good luck."

"Thank you, Sensei!" Yamato bowed as he left the faculty room early. Amane simply smiled and waved at the boy as Fuji entered the faculty room holding two cups of coffee on both hands. Amane assumed that maybe Fuji was going to give him some of that.

"I need more coffee." Fuji took a sip of his coffee—then took another sip from the other cup which surprised Amane. "Oh hey, Yugi-sensei! I have some juicy gossip that I had with my students recently. So I asked some of the girls who they want as a tutor and most of them chose you."

Amane chuckled in disbelief, there's no way these girls would choose him as a tutor for their lesson—Yamato had an easy time having Amane as his tutor considering that the man was careful with his words and he's really patient when it comes to his students, so maybe that's why they want him as a tutor. "Like for real dude, I'm starting to think that these girls think of you as an idol that would totally motivate them to study just by seeing your face."

"Which reminds me, you and L/n-san had been dating for almost five years right?" Fuji asked.

"Mhm and three months, why do you ask?"

"When will you guys get married?" And that question suddenly felt like a door slammed on his face. It's true that they have been in the dating phase for so long and only now that Fuji asked him about marriage crossed his mind.

"I have some important matters to go to in days, Fuji." Amane replied. "I'm going to take my leave soon because I will be going to America and Y/n is busy with her clinical rounds, I think I'll bring it up sooner or later when the workload is loose." Amane is leaving within two days so tomorrow he won't be at school to teach just so he can spend time with Y/n for that time being. He was too stressed to handle things right now and he needed a break to do so.

Amane arrived back in the apartment around 7PM which was a little late than he usually does. Y/n opened the door for him and greeted her boyfriend with a smile. "Welcome home, Amane." She said while reaching over to remove his coat. Amane smiled warmly, reaching over to cup her cheek and gave her a quick yet tired kiss.

"I'm home..." He said before taking off his shoes and stepped inside the apartment. "Today was tiring not gonna lie, good thing I was given a leave starting tomorrow and I left my work to the other teachers for them to handle it for me." He said before loosening his tie and unbuttoned half of his clothes.

"Hmmm~ I told them that I'll be taking a leave to prepare for your departure." Y/n headed to the kitchen to continue cooking dinner. Amane smelled something warm and creamy—it looks like Y/n is making cream stew. Over the years they have been living together, Amane would never get tired of his girlfriend's cooking despite her claiming that she knows how to cook but not entirely professional of it.

Amane stood up from the couch, making his way to the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her waist as he rested his chin on top of her shoulder. "Smells good..." He sighed in satisfaction as the savory aroma filled his nose. "Honestly, you're such a great cook..." He complimented.

Y/n giggled. "I would prefer the term that I know how to cook instead of how great I am." She was flattered at the way Amane commented on her cooking but Y/n thought it was decent. Y/n could feel him breathing against her ear as her heart skipped a beat at the sudden temparature.

"You'd make such a good wife, you know that~" Amane tightened his hug around her, whispering in a husky voice. Y/n's face turned red, maybe because of the steam that's coming from the beef or that her boyfriend is teasing her with that damn voice of his. It always made her feel butterflies.

"Do you want to taste?" Y/n asked.

"Taste what? You?" Amane smirked.

"What? No, I meant the food." Y/n gestured at the cream stew, taking a scoop using a spoon as she raised it to Amane to feed him.

"Oh, I thought so otherwise." Amane sweat-dropped, he must admit that he was kind of disappointed. He opened his mouth to get a taste of the stew, then humming in satisfaction when he ate it. Y/n reached over to ruffle his hair. "I'll sure do miss you and your cooking when I go to America."

"And you look like a husband being spoiled by the said wife." Y/n added as a relation to his statement that she'll be a good wife. The thought of marriage once again enters her mind, there's nothing wrong about marrying early or late, she's at the age where she can get a job and get married.

Yana married Hachirou when they were both in their 20s so it's normal for Y/n to get married at 21—but that's not the thing she should be worrying about. Has Amane ever thought of marrying her? He did say that he plans to marry her in the future—but when?

Y/n sighed. 'I should let Amane decide on when he plans to get married. I don't want to pressure him, we have plenty of time since we're just in our early 20s—yeah, no need to be pessimistic!' She mentally cheered. 'You two can get married in your 30s if you wanna!'

"Y/n? You've been staring at your food for quite a while, are you alright?" Amane asked in which Y/n was snapped out of trance. The fact that she keeps saying that she's not going to think about marriage and yet she still thinks about it to the point that she had a staring contest with the cream and chicken on top of her rice.

"I'm fine! I guess the food was too hot so~" Y/n picked up a strip of chicken and ate it with a sheepish smile. "By the way, how's your day?"

"It was quite...bizarre." Amane sweat-dropped. Somehow while he was discussing Physics, he ended up telling them the story of his life in relation to that. Students were very hungry about this type of thing, especially when it comes to a teacher's background.

"Wait? Sensei, you have a girlfriend?!" His students asked once Amane ended up telling his personal life.

"Yeah..." Amane chuckled. "I don't see why you guys have to be surprised because of it."

"When did you meet?—" One student asked.

"Five years ago." Amane replied. More students started asking about his girlfriend. "Who confessed first? Both of us at the same time. I asked her out on this school's rooftop during the night."

"That's romantic—"

"You know how teenagers are, they're always a sucker for romance." Amane chuckled, cupping his hands around the mug and took a sip of his tea. There was a particular student who asked him a question that will forever be engraved inside his mind.

"When will you two get married?"

Amane took a glance at his girlfriend who's happily eating her dinner. He smiled through the mug. 'I wonder, when will we get married?' They have the rest of ten years laid out for them so he shouldn't get worried about not being married at all. Truth to be told, Amane really wanted to marry Y/n.

He didn't exactly have a ring yet, Amane doesn't know when to bring up the question considering that he's always occupied with work—then again, what if she's not yet ready? Amane promised her back then that they're going to get married in the future, so maybe she'll say yes. They're married supernaturally as well, but Amane is starting to get nervous at the thought of marriage.

"Amane, are you sure you're going to spend the whole day with me?" Y/n asked worryingly because her boyfriend told her that he will be leaving his work in order to go to America. Amane smiled as he reached over to place his hand on top of hers.

"Of course my moon, I want to spend time with you before I leave, I'll make sure to come back as quick as I can. I'll call you everyday even though our timezones don't align and I'm going to stay up all night just to see you in the morning." He definitely set the standard high for Y/n and it shows that his love for her never faded in the course of time.

Y/n's lips curled up into a smile. "Most likely you'll spot me sleepless since I'm a nurse working different shifts in the hospital." She chuckled sheepishly. "Luckily I don't have a shift tomorrow so yes, you can have me for a day." After Y/n and Amane had finished eating their meals, they both washed them together before heading to the couch to watch some shows.

"What do you want to do now?" Amane asked while wrapping his arms around Y/n's shoulders as his amber eyes were glued to the television screen. They are currently watching a rerun episode of an anime they used to stay up watching back in highschool. "Do you want to go on dates...like right now?"

"Hmm, I want to stay home with you—you're having a trip the next day right so let's not get yourself tired okay?" Y/n laid her head against his shoulder. Amane smiled down at his doting girlfriend and pecked her cheek. "I feel cold..." She chuckled while sinking into his arms. It's probably the air conditioner on a low temperature.

"Then~ I'll keep you warm~" Amane sneakily slipped his hands under her shirt as Y/n blushed at the sudden touch. She squirmed, looking at him in utter disbelief but the choppy haired man simply grinned as his hands stayed at a certain spot. [Name] subtly wiggled her fingers inside Amane's shirt, caressing his skin a little bit. "O-Oi—! S-Stop it, it tickles!"

Y/n didn't listen to her boyfriend as she continued to drag her fingertips to his abdomen. Amane knitted his eyebrows at her disobedience, he's always been the tease yet he's being vulnerable just by being touched by the stomach, it's like Y/n developed some sort of immunity from his hands under her shirt, maybe because she's used to it.

So Amane had enough, he grabbed her hand and wrapped an arm around her waist before plopping Y/n underneath him. "I told you to stop, didn't I?" Amane reminded as Y/n felt a funny feeling in her stomach while her face was burning red. "Look at you all flustered under me~" He smirked before lowering down to her ear to whisper words. "Hm, now who's my good girl?"

"I am..." Y/n averted her gaze away from Amane.

"Look at me."

Y/n covered her face, the gaps of her fingers are used to peek through Amane on top of her. He's no longer the boy she first met, he's now a grown man and they both watched each other grow throughout the years of being together. Amane carefully takes her chin with his index and thumb finger, then leaning in to aim for her lips. "Cute..."

At an instant, Amane closed the gap between them with a kiss. Y/n placed her fingers through his choppy locks of hair while kissing back, moving her lips against with his. She would never get tired of his kisses—well both of them couldn't get enough of each other. A little peck would lead Amane to claim her lips as his until they're swollen like it's the one thing he needed the most.

For now, he seems to be a bit aggressive and sloppy when it comes to kissing. Had to admit that things get carried away that Y/n can't even keep up with his pace so she lets him have his way on her instead. He gently squeezed her hand while kissing his way down to the exposed skin on her neck. "A-Amane..." She whimpered while wiping the drool from the side of her lips. Amane gently nibbled on her neck until the spot turns red then littering marks all over.

"Mine." He mumbled while trailing kisses towards the hollow of her chest, pressing his nose against it. "You're mine."

Amane lifted his head up to take a breath, his hair was disheveled and his face was flushed like Y/n's. "Y/n...I need you..." He huskily said while running his fingers through his hair. He was definitely sure that he's going to miss her when he was away, perhaps this is the time where he can make the most of it. He grabbed her hips, lifted her up to place her on top of his lap.

The temptation was like riding in a sugar rush. His hands wandered in various places as Y/n pointed the spots she liked to be touched. It's not enough because he wanted more. The female quickly pulled away to catch her breath from kissing too much, but Amane tenderly grabbed her chin to make her look at him. "Can we...?" He whispered before kissing her again.

Y/n gently pushed him away, breathless and marked all over her neck and shoulders. Her head was dizzy with euphoria. "Can we take this to the bedroom?" Y/n questioned which Amane interpreted as she wanted to move to the bedroom to continue what they are doing. He nodded as he carried her to their bedroom and gently placed her to the bed. Amane crawled on top of her, Y/n lifted her hand to cup his cheek to reel him downwards. She smiled which made his heart skipped a beat.

Y/n gave him the most sweetest smile she could ever give to someone, and that alone made Amane's eyes widen in astonishment with his cheeks turning pink, his heart also skipped a beat. "Amane, love me." Y/n said with a giggle. "Make me yours, run your fingers on the places you want to venture, kiss me all over—I want to be loved by you."

"Then is it okay...if I have you all to myself?"

"Oh Amane, I'm already yours..." Y/n reassured him while internally confused how he turned to a sweet gentleman as he was being a tease recently. Guessing it was his infamous duality where he switches from cute to hot. Amane pressed his forehead against hers with a chuckle.

"I love you so much..."

"I love you more..."

...

...

"Amane, what about your trip? You'll have less hours of sleep..."

"Don't worry dear, the day of my trip is much more further when I'm with you..."

"H-Hey—don't bite too hard—! I'm not a mochi."

"Yes you are, you're so soft and sweet...how could I resist?"

"W-Wait Amane, y-you're being unfair..."

"..."

...

...

"I'll leave a letter before I leave so that when you wake up...without me in the morning...you'll read the letter and...I'll make sure to cook you breakfast..."

"Okay okay...noted...but I'll miss you..."

"I'll miss you too..."

"I love you..."

"I love you more..."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

so uh im back from the dead and im writing this during midterms week which is why i half-assed the spicy scene but i did it on purpose bc i saw in some mangas that they use dialogues instead of showing it.

there will be a full version if you want :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.1K 10
[Hananene] Come along for the ride with Hanako and Yashiro as they fall more and more in love! There with be lots of fluff, plenty of intimate moment...
30.5K 1K 22
*CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS* Manipulation, lying, fear. After Yashiro Nene becomes aware that her life is coming to an end, the trio struggle with how t...
399K 12.3K 39
[DISCONTINUED] "ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵘⁿᵗᵒˡᵈ." → various tbhk x reader ← ┏━━━━°⌜⚝ ◊ ⚝⌟°━━━━┓ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉʰᵒʷ,ᵒⁿᵉ ┗━━━━°⌜ ⚝ ◊ ⚝⌟°━...
41.1K 838 20
*Currently Editing* Inspired by the anime: Toilet Bound Hanako-kun HanaNene fanfiction #1 HanaNene Hanako, while trying to flirt and tease with Yash...