𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀

FOUR YEARS LATER

FOUR YEARS LATER

"Alright take a deep breath." Y/n injected the needle on the girl's arm to get a blood sample from her. "And exhale." Y/n placed the cotton on the wound and a bandage tape to keep it intact. "Anyways I'm gonna need these things filled up and you may send these on the lab after you're finished." She handed her the checklist and two cups.

"Man, the line sure is getting longer." Y/n's co-worker who is also on the job training, Arisa, remarked while pointing at the waiting patients by the bench. Y/n nodded in agreement as she pulled out another needle to take a blood sample for the next patient in line.

"I heard that this medical thing is a requirement to some universities." Y/n replied. "Since the second semester is coming, students are now chasing to get a medical examination—then again, wanna get tamagoyaki during break?"

"Yeah, I'm hungry—I'll just announce our leave and make them come back at 1PM."

The two girls went to the canteen to get something to eat for lunch. Y/n sat on one of the tables while Arisa ordered for their food. Y/n pulled out her cellphone to see that her boyfriend, Amane, had texted her.

amane-07:
make sure to eat lots okay?
i'm eating lunch
got hungry from teaching hehe

username:
i happen to be waiting for my food
my friend arisa-san is ordering for us

amane-07:
i'm eating with tsuchigomori
hehe look at him he looks so happy
*attachment file*

username:
amane...
he looks unamused ngl haha

amane-07:
what time do you leave?
lemme pick u up

username:
i leave at around 6PM

amane-07:
i'll pick u up at that time
i don't have any tutoring at the moment
i will finally get to see you <3

username:
but we just saw each other in the morning, next to each other in bed, ate breakfast together
and that's for an hour before we leave for work

amane-07:
ehhh
one hour with u is not enough
i miss you :(

username:
i miss you too
i have to go now our food's here

amane-07:
aaaaaa don't go yet dear ;-;
stay pls huhu
alright fineee, i have to finish up my food too
i love you mwah

username:
i love you too
eat well kay?

Arisa managed to get a glimpse of their text messages while placing Y/n's food in front of her. She smirked. "Ohohoho~ who you texting, I see that smile on your face." Arisa tells her in a teasing tone while poking Y/n's shoulders. Y/n's lips curled up into a smile and waved her phone.