𝐏𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀♡

Warning: Heated Content

One year ago...

Aoi and Y/n were left alone in the classroom to clean up since the school is holding a camping event after exams. Y/n was wiping up the windows while Aoi did the same but she was humming a tune to herself while smiling contently. "Oh Y/n-chan, do you want more scary stories? Or do you want to walk home together after school?"

"Um, no thanks Aoi. I would love to walk with you but I have errands to do so later." Y/n winced—the fact that everytime Aoi makes a rumor it comes true moments later, in which she realized it after she told her the story about the Clock Keepers, turns out Akane was one of the keepers. Speaking of the Clock Keepers, there is one occuring event where Aoi is about to tell her something. "By the way Aoi, remember that one time where you're supposed to tell me before we got interrupted by some guy who screamed because the tree went big in our classroom?"

Aoi's smile disappeared after that, her lips forming a slight frown—then she curled her lips again as she waved her hand. "I kinda forgot." She lied. Y/n narrowed her eyes at the purple haired friend of hers knowing that she can sense that she's avoiding something from her, so she's going to approach her in a not-so pushy manner.

"Aoi-san, you know you can tell me anything that is bothering you." Y/n tilted her head to the side and smiled softly at Aoi. "Then maybe it'll get better."

Her face is burning by now, heart pounding so fast inside her ribcage as if she ran around the building ten times in an alarming speed. Aoi looked at Y/n with a serious face. "Then let's hope this wouldn't ruin our friendship."

"Huh? —"

"I like you, Y/n-chan." Aoi confessed. Y/n widened her eyes with pure shock, dropping the cloth she was using for wiping the windows. Like is a vague word. Like what? Like as a friend or something more than that? This is probably one of her schemes that would make Y/n blush all of a sudden due to the flirty remark. "Ever since we became classmates."

'Eyow what? Bruh, I'm not digging my grave just to get my ass beaten by Tomato.' Y/n smoothed her skirt and chuckled nervously, hopefully Aoi was joking about this, it would be devastating for Akane to find out that his crush had feelings for her. "As a friend right? —"

"No!" Aoi shouted out. "I like you more than that."

"You liked me for two years?" Y/n questioned. If what she's feeling right now is probably a potential scenario of what it would look like when she continued her confession to Sumi back then and she was thankful she didn't do it.

"I remembered bumping into you during middle school while I was carrying my books, you helped me pick them up and I noticed how cute you looked. You didn't know how I was overjoyed when I found out we're going to be classmates for the third year. I didn't mind what everyone thought you were, I think you're not that cold and mean like they gossip about."