Synchronicity

By ComfortZone_area

- In place of madness I'll offer up a prayer I'm in love with you Guided by the constellations - Uea -I neve... More

Intro _ Mirotic ( DBSK )
1_ Pray ( B. A. P)
2_This is War ( MBLAQ )
3_ Darkness Eyes ( Tohoshinki )
4_ Witch ( Boyfriend )
5_ Part Of Me ( Katy Perry )
6_Before the Dawn ... ( Infinite )
7_ Easy ( Stray Kids)
9_ Aishiteru no ni, Aisenai ( AAA )
10_ Tell Me Goodbye ( BigBang)
11_ Night Flower ( Ahn Ye Eun )
12_ Sorry I ( AAA)
13_ Orbit ( ONEWE )
14_ Fears ( The Rampage from Exile Tribe )
15_ INSANE ( BTOB )
16_NARAK CHIP PUNG ( Bonnadol Feat.SPRITE)
17_ Love in The Ice ( Tohoshinki )
18_ La Rosa ( Uknow Yunho ft Shin Yeeun )
19_ I'll Be Your Man ( Stray Kids ver. )
20_ Synchronicity ( Amalee Ver )
21_ Halazia ( Ateez)
22_ Rover ( Kai )
23_Kingdom Come ( The Boyz )
24._ Marutsuke (Given - Mafuyu)
25_Bite Me ( Enhypen)
26_Crush ( ZEROBASEONE)
27_ Kanashimi no Yukue ( Xia Junsu )
28_ Jiu no Kuchizuke ( SID )
29_Omokage ( SID )
30_ I Choose ( Allesia Carra )
32_ Midnight Sun ( Alexa )
33_ Back To Tomorrow ( TOHOSHINKI )
34_Its You ( Super Junior )

8_ No Dignity ( Oneus )

550 29 1
By ComfortZone_area

Between the Earth and the Moon
Between Adam and Eve
There never was a place for another planet
You're the serpent in our Eden
Spreading bad vibes in our garden
Hold on, take a moment
Look at you, so ugly of jealousy
Don't waste your time
Bow wow
Why barking again, bow wow
Watch out
Get the hell out, bye bye
What you prowling about, yeah?
Ain't no chance left for you
There's no chance to get her
Good bye
.
.
.

"Ugh.. " Sky groan when he feel something bite his neck.

" Phi phai ..... No more .... I have morning class " Sky protest when he know that his lover just bite his neck and slowly start a new round in the morning after a full night of love.

" I just want to re-charge my energy after a long time not to meet you " Phai said still kissing his beloved lover and touch his lover sensitive spot.

" No phi phai .... I cant anymore ~~, if we did it again my hips will be broken and i cant get up phi ~~ " Sky whined and push phai's body from his body. Phai laughed.

" Why are you so cute hum " Phai kissing his lover again he cant get enough his lover body.

" Ummm...mmm.... No phi phai ~~ " Sky protest again while pushing phai's body.

" Ok.. I will give up for now but.. Be ready for our meeting again " Said phai, kissing his lover forehead. Actually phai didnt want to do it again but since he open his eyes, he can saw sky's beautiful body and he cant resist his hunger for his lover, especially when he cant see his lover everyday because his internship.

" When your class start ? " Asked phai, get up from the bed.

" At 10 am " Mumble sky, he still sleepy but he must wake up. Phai looked at his watch its still 8 am.

" You go to sleep a little longer, i will wake you up after i finish shower " Said phai, he let sky sleep a little more. He know sky didnt get enough sleep because of him.

" Mmm " Replied sky before fall sleep again.
.
.
Phai and sky now at cafe near campus to eat breakfast before go to class.

" I must back tomorrow " Said phai, drinking his coffee. He only order bread and coffee because he rarely eat heavy breakfast.

" Um .. " Replied sky because he still eat his breakfast.

" How long you will stay phi ? " Sky asked when he finish.

" Maybe 1- 2 weeks, because i need to finish my report beside my internship is far away and it will take a lot of time if i have to go back and forth. " Phai explain to his lover.

" Whats wrong ?" Phai asked when he saw his lover make a trouble face when he told sky his stay.

" I though phi phai will finish the internship sooner so i dont need to worried about phi uea " Sky told phai his worries, phai frowned.

" Huh ? What about uea " Phai asked didnt understand.

" Phi phai, you know what i mean right " Said sky.

" Oh .. About king right ? " Replied phai, he didnt forget about king.

" Yeah, i dont know how long i can block phi king from phi uea because everyday phi king will appears everywhere and start to flirt with phi uea " Sky really tired with his brother even though he has threatened King, it seems that King doesn't care about Sky's threat and keeps chasing uea. Phai didnt say anything, he just ship his coffee.
.
.
Phai and sky arrived at campus, he took sky to his class, but on the way he saw uea in the canteen having breakfast and of course there was king who was still trying to seduce uea, sky saw him too so this made sky emotional again. Sky hurriedly approached uea and king, phai followed him from behind. Before Sky had time to scold King, Phai suddenly put his hand on Uea's shoulder and unexpectedly Phai kissed uea on the cheek. Sky was shocked, uae widened his eyes because of phai's actions. On the other hand king's face became cold, showing displeasure of phai's actions.

" Hey baby ... I miss you " Phai said, he give uea his gentle eyes and and gently stroked the uea's cheeks.

" Phai ?? " Uea looks confused.

" I'm sorry, I've been busy lately so you've been lonely to the point where an insect has followed you and thought he could take you away from me when I'm away from you " Phai smiled sweetly at uea, then glared at king. King realized that Phai was teasing him. King glared at phai, he tried to hold back his emotions not to punch the person in front of him.

" The bugs are really stupid, thinking of getting some flowers in the garden when the owner is away. Even though it has been sprayed with insect repellent, fenced in with a high fence and even setting up traps around the flowers, the insects still don't give up on getting the flowers, even though the insects had polluted the flowers yesterday, stepped on them and damaged the flowers... now the insects are want the flower he damaged ?. Wow how shameless that insect. " Add phai still looking at king.

" Phai.. " uea spoke quietly, he knew phai was provoking king. Uea can feel the uneasy situation between king and phai.

" Phi king .... How many time i told you to not come close to phi uea " Sky tried to lighten the mood, even though he himself didn't like king but he didn't want phai and king to fight each other. King still glared at phai. Phai just smiled and without warning he kissed uea's lips, king who saw this immediately clenched his fists in anger. He stood up to beat phai but sky blocked him.

" PHI KING " Sky screamed.

" How can you still take it easy when you see your lover kissing someone else sky ? " king shouted angrily.

" Phi uea is not someone else he is phi phai's boyfriend so its normal for phi phai kiss phi uea " Sky still trying to stop his older brother from beating phi phai.

" So you okay with him kissing uea ? " King asked Sky in disbelief, how could his little brother be okay seeing his boyfriend kissing someone else, he knows that sky is only a second lover for phai but does phai have to make out with someone else in front of sky.

" Its PHI PHAI'S BOYFRIEND So it's up to phi phai what to do with phi uae " Sky replied.

" SKY " King screamed in frustration at Sky, he really couldn't understand the way his brother was thinking.

" why are you so angry ? uea is my boyfriend so its okay if i kiss him " Phai said, his hand now in uea's waist to make him closer.

" don't you think about sky's feelings? is he your lover too ? " King shouted at phai.

" Sky's feelings or your feelings ? " Phai asked, his voice became firmer. King froze hearing phai's statement, he couldn't deny phai's words.

" You really have no dignity huh ? Make out with your lover infront your other lover " phai just chuckled at king's statement.

" If I have no dignity just because I'm making out with my lover in front of my other lover then what are you?. You kidnapped uea, you raped him, you stepped on uea's pride, you insulted uea and now... you want uea even though you know uea is mine? Are you not ashamed to want someone else's lover? " Phai said his eyes are fixed on king.

" At least what I do is consensual, sky has agreed to be my second lover, uea allows me to have another lover while you? what do you do everything is only your own will. So who do you think has no dignity ? " Phai continued, king gritted his teeth, he really wants to beat up phai but sky still holding him. Sky and uea know the situation is getting heated and out of control.

" Just see, I will take uea from you and you will regret challenging me phai " King provoked phai snorted at king's words.

" try it if you can, do you think because i'm not there uea will turn on you just because you chase after him? bark as much as you like, because I know that dogs can only bark " Phai insult king, king became more angry.

" You bastard .. " King shouted angrily.

" PHI KING / PHAI ... STOP" Sky and uea screamed together, they know if they didnt do something the situation will became worse, so sky pulled king away from phai and uae pulled phai the other way to prevent them from hitting each other.

.
.
.

No diggity for our love
You feeling jelly bit?
Cuz you can't have her?
Bet you want her now
That's it, that's it
No diggity for our love

Take it if you can
Cuz I'm never letting it go
Sorry but you're too late
No place left for you
Never letting it go
No diggity for our love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.4K 33
Mew gulf short sweet stories Short imagination stories of our dear mewgulf and Random one shot of other BL couples too Highest ranking #3 in SOTUS 💞...
11.6K 540 7
They were both alphas. So why do they feel like they were bound together? Warning: Improper/'Not nice' language used, read at your own risk and this...
39.2K 1.3K 21
Just a random story about Payurain Don't see many fanfics yet on this ship so here you go! Also has a little side story of prapaisky!!
101K 3.2K 73
It all started when those weirdos moved in next door, then things started turning upside down. Lenora Hills used to be a peaceful town. Nothing unus...