Carolina- OUTER BANKS

By EGvamp24

Olivia Bradley, John B's cousin lives the best of both worlds being a Pogue and a Kook. Living on Figure Eigh... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58

Ch. 15

34 1 0
By EGvamp24

"Let's go get rich guys." JJ muttered and I chuckled "But I'm already rich?" I chuckled and JJ frowned then looked me in the eyes "You're high?" He questioned and I nodded "As a kite." "I knew I should have said something about the blunts!" JJ sighed and i smiled "You're cute when you're angry." I muttered and everyone stopped and looked at me weird.

"Um okay... You got rope?" John B asked and Pope raised the ball of rope in his hand. "Got it." "Grappling hook?" I gasped and Pope frowned "No grappling hook. We're not Batman." "I am Batman." I said in a dark and bruiting voice and I laughed "God, I love Batman." "Liv, get it together! You need to go down with me." John B said and I nodded "Pulley?" "Check." I muttered and I turned on my flashlight.

"Dark clothes?"

"Got it."

"Flashlights?"

"Check."

"All right, good. We're ready." John B said and Kie nodded "Let's go." "Wait, wait I wanna say thank you, guys. Seriously." John B stopped us and I smiled "It means a lot to me that you're here tonight." He added and I chuckled "Always." "Of course, man." Sarah and Pope said and JJ sighed "All right, we done with the circle jerk? Can we go do this?" He questioned and grabbed my hand "Let's get that wheat in the water." "Weed? I'm up for weed." JJ said and I gasped "Is there anymore weed?" "Wheat. I said wheat." Pope said and JJ sighed "Okay, Liv? No more weed for you." JJ said and I pouted then he helped me over the wall which I tumbled over and fell on my back "Owe!" "Shhh!!" They hushed me and I frowned.

Everyone made it over then we walked through the trees and this bright ass light turned on and we all crouched down behind a bush. "Shit!" "Oh, shit! Go, go, go, go. Flashlights!" JJ fiddled with his flashlight and Kiara turned it off. "Okay... Okay, so she has motion sensor lights." Pope muttered and I nodded "We could, uh... move really slowly, maybe?" "Yeah!" I agreed and Pope frowned "What? That's not how it works." "Oh, shit. Let's throw a rock at it." John B said and I nodded "Ooh I like that plan." I said and Kiara looked at me weird "What?" "That's a really good idea. Let the axe murder know that we're here." Kiara said and i shrugged. "Throw a rock at it?" "You have a better idea?" John B asked and she shrugged "Literally anything but that." "What about the breaker?" Sarah questioned and I frowned "In the circuit box on the porch. Remembers we used to play hide-and-seek here as kids. And if we were brave enough, we'd go all the way up to the porch. I've seen it..." "Oh yeah, I was too goody-too-shoes to mess with this house." I muttered and John B shook his head.

"No, no. You're not going in the house alone." "Watch me." Sarah muttered and Pope frowned "Crain chops people into pieces." "If you believe that, but she's like what, 85?" Sarah said and I shrugged. "I know I'm not going inside." "Yeah, somethin' like that." JJ said and I chuckled "Crazy Crain..." I muttered and JJ smirked. "She's probably barely still kicking." "Here. I'll go with you." Kiara volunteered and Pope nodded "We'll wait for your signal." "Okay, cool." Sarah and Kiara started to go to the porch but John B stopped her "Hey! Be safe." "We will." Sarah told him and I smiled.

"Be safe." JJ started pulling Pope's head towards him and it looked like they were about to kiss "I'll be so safe... I'll be safe for you." Pope whispered and John B frowned "Can you guys stop? Stop!" He said and I sighed "I friend zoned you and you go to Pope Mhmm." "I'm gonna kill you three." John B whispered and Pope looked at JJ then back at us "But how would that keep us safe?" He said and I smiled.

"They said when Hollis disappeared..." "That you should shut the eff up!" Pope said and JJ whistled and I pulled my hair back into a ponytail, I noticed JJ was looking at me and I smirked "What?" "Oh nothing, I guess you haven't looked at you neck cuz you have hickies all over." JJ said and I frowned then the boys looked at me "Oh shit, yeah." John B said and I sighed "I'm gonna kill Rafe." I muttered then the lights went out.

"They did it. Go time." So, let's do it." John B and Pope said and they pulled up their bandanas to cover half their face and I pulled my hoodie over my head. Three, two..." JJ just left and I frowned "Just... just... just go." He said and I followed JJ down to the basement. It was dusty with old furniture and probably bats "Holy crap, you know what this is? It just hit me... Pope, look. This is C.H.U.D. Full C.H.U.D." JJ said and I frowned "What is he talking about?" John B asked me and I frowned "You think I know, what goes on in that blonde head of his?" I questioned and JJ sighed "Cannibalistic humanoid underground dwellers? Have you guys not seen that film?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No." "Can't say I have, no." The boys said and JJ nodded "It's actually a good film. It's about cannibals that live in the sewers and under New York City, and it's like..." "Shut up! Shut up!" John B shushed him and we looked down into the well "All right. How deep do you think this is, Pope?" "I don't know..." Pope said and we got the rope ready for me and John B to go down and I looked to the boys and nodded "Hey, boys. I have one request...Don't drop us." John B said and JJ let go of the rope for a second dropping us an inch down and my eyes widened.

"Okay... You're gonna die first, for sure." "Got ya." JJ let out and I nodded "If we die I'm coming back and haunting your ass." I frowned and JJ chuckled. "All right, just keep payin' it out nice and slow like that... Here we go. Keep goin'." JJ and Pope dropped us down even more into the well and I looked around "Could this get any creepier?" I muttered and John B sighed "Keep goin'..." "Wait, hold on one second. I'm gonna get situated." We heard JJ say and i frowned then next thing I know we fell a few feet down and I held onto John B "Jesus! John B! Liv!" "I told you not to drop us!" John B yelled as we stopped and looked up.

"You good, man? Liv?" "What the hell was that?" I questioned and sighed in relief that we weren't hurt. "Little technical difficulties." "Keep going, slow!" John B told them and he looked at me "You okay?" He asked and I shrugged "Still a little bit stoned but I'll managed." I told him and he nodded "Okay, we're gonna start paying you out again, all right?" Pope said and John B's breathing shaky.

"Okay. Okay. All right, keep goin'. All right. Keep it comin'. Okay." "Hey. Hey, we got 15 feet left. Are you getting close to the bottom?" Pope asked and John B looked down and sighed "I can't tell. Just... just keep goin'." John B told him and I saw water at the bottom and i frowned "Whoa! Stop!" I yelled and we stopped then John B looked down "We're hangin' over some sewage-water lookin' shit." John B said and i grimaced.

"You want back up?" "Keep goin', I guess..." John B said and we entered the water and it felt cold and somewhat slimy. "Here we go." John B muttered and we touched hard surface with our feet "Okay, okay! I'm at bottom." "How is it down there?" Pope asked and i frowned "It's worse than I thought." "You find any gold?" JJ asked and I sighed "Uh, nothin' yet." John B said and I touched something with my foot "Wait. I think I found something... John B you feel that?" I asked kicking the object to his feet and he nodded "Yeah, yeah. I feel it with my feet." He said and sighed "Here goes nothin'." He said taking a deep breath then dived down to grab it.

He came back up a few seconds later gasping for air and coughing, I looked at the object in his hand and my eyes widened "Oh my god!" Mr. Crain." John B whispered and I shook my head "Okay now I'm sober." I muttered and I pulled on the rope "JJ! Hey, pull us up!" John B yelled pulling on the rope too. "Pull us up!Come on, man! Go!" We both yelled and they pulled us up out of the water.

"Go! Come on! Pull us up! Come on! Pull us up! Pull us up! Come on!" John B yelled grabbing a brick to hold on to and suddenly we saw a hole form in the wall and John B frowned "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait!" He yelled and he shined his light through it "Hey, I think I found something." He said and I looked through the hole "We're going in there?" I questioned and he looked at me "It's worth a shot." "Hey, John B! What'd you say?" Pope asked and John B sighed "Just give us a minute. Hold on." He told them and I sighed "You first." I muttered and he gave me a weird look. "What?" "Fine." He muttered then squeezed the hole "Anything?" I asked and I looked up at the boys "John B... Liv, you okay?" "Any dead bodies?" Pope and JJ asked and I rolled my eyes. I took a deep breath then crawled through the hole in mud, there was a bigger area which was small enough to sit down in.

"Gross." I muttered as I looked at my shirt which was soaked from the water and now covered in mud, I looked at John B who was looking at this pile of bricks and i frowned "What is that?" I asked and he grabbed one of them and scraped off the mud that was on it to reveal gold. "Holy crap! Is that?" "Gold." John B replied and I smiled "We did it, Dad." John B muttered then wiped off the other stacks and looked at me "We did it, cuz. Liv, we did it!" John B said and I grabbed one gold bar and stared at it.

"Liv! John B! Get back on, man!" I heard JJ yell and i frowned, I put the gold bar in my pocket then me and John B climbed back through the hole to the rope. "JJ! I found the gold!" "JJ! Pope! Kie!" We both yelled and I could hear them say something but I couldn't focus "Hey, John B! Liv! Get back on the rope. We're gonna pull you back up, okay, guys?" I heard Pope say and John B went on the rope and I sighed "I am never doing this again." I said then John B reached out his hand and I grabbed onto it. "

Okay, we're on!" John B yelled to the others and they started pulling us up until I heard a gunshot and we went down and I screamed "Pope! JJ! What the hell?" John B yelled and I held the rope tightly "Climb up!" JJ yelled at us and i frowned "He can't be serious?" I muttered and John B began to climb up the rope and i sighed "He's serious." I said then climbed up the rope.

John B got to the top and pulled me up and I sighed "We did it." He told me and I nodded "Yeah, let's get out of here before we're shot!" I told him and pushed him towards the exit. John B yelled in excitement and chuckled "JJ! Pope! Kie! Yeah!" He yelled and I smirked "Go! Go! Go!" I yelled then we went out the cellar door.

"Come on, start the car. Go!" "John B!" I heard the others then heard a shotgun fire and screamed as I went over the wall "Why are we always getting shot at?" I heard Pope say which made me laugh "Come on! Liv! John B, run! Come on! Come on!" They yelled as we ran for the Twinkie "Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait!" John B got in the back while I hopped in to the front seat.

"Oh, my God! Shit!"

"JJ, drive!"

"Go, man!""

"Oh, my God! Liv, you good?" JJ asked as I was catching my breath and I shook my head but gave him a thumbs up. "God! Are you guys okay? Are you shot?" Kiara asked and I shook my head "No." "You good?" They all asked and John B nodded "Yeah, yeah." "I think I'd know if I was shot, right?" I questioned and Kiara looked at us disgusted by the mud on us.

"You guys look disgusting." "God, you smell like ass." Kiara groaned and I flipped her off "What the hell just happened?" "All-time Pogue Hall of Fame, baby." JJ screamed and I smiled at him as i caught my breath "Oh god, I'm sober now!" I told him and they all laughed "Hell, yeah... That bitch is possessed." "That bitch can't aim." Sarah said and I nodded "How does she move that fast?" "She's possessed." Pope and Kiara said and I chuckled "She's blind." "Like Master Yoda." JJ said and I turned to John B and he cleared the mud from the bar of gold he took.

"What is that?" Kiara questioned looking at John B and everyone frowned "No, you didn't!" "We did it, baby!" John B yelled and their eyes all went wide "No, you didn't!" "We did it!" John B yelled and they all cheered "Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" JJ screamed and i smiled from ear to ear. "That's gold!" JJ yelled and Kiara frowned "Wait! Wait! Guys, we're gonna be rich!" She said and I smiled "Full Kook!" John B started chanting and I nodded then started chanting Full Kook too.

"Full Kook! Full Kook! Full Kook! Full Kook! Full Kook! Full Kook! Ay-ay-ay!" We all started chanting together and I looked at JJ and saw the excitement in his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.4K 45
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
499K 9.2K 34
โœฏโœฏ "๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž. ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ." -๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ (๐‘๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
69.7K 2.9K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...
6.9K 212 12
เญจโŽฏ "๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€. ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...